Rimming the Cup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How bad do you want it?" Byron slithered his tongue up the side of Judy's neck and hissed into her ear.

"...BAD...," the married woman choked.

"Hurry up...," she added with incomprehensible urgency.

Sliding up into the same position of dominance as he had with perhaps a thousand women in the past, Byron took both of Judy's hands into his and pinned them down on the contoured green below as he guided his pelvic bone down on top of hers. Kissing her roughly on the neck as he tilted slightly to the side, Byron provided Judy with a clear view down her body so she could see the throbbing shank of his manhood resting at the gateway of her swollen vagina. Taking his right hand and grabbing the trunk-like base, Byron scrubbed the head of it through Judy's soupy mire several times before plunging it victoriously forward.

Even under the cloak of darkness, Byron could still sense every muscle in Judy's body straining to take him. Hurling an inch or so further each time before stopping to make sure he hadn't split her open, Byron savored the locomotive-like pace of her breaths as he burrowed steadily deeper. Feeling her nails digging into his flesh as she held on for dear life, Byron could tell the inner lining of Judy's vaginal walls were stretched to the max.

"You heard me through the wall with that cute little blonde back at the restaurant, didn't you?" Byron tauntingly prodded.

"...Yes...," Judy somehow managed between gasps.

"And you thought you could do better," he brazenly smiled, eliciting a pained but silent nod from the woman writhing below.

His foothold established inside her, Byron pounced with like cat back on top of Judy, pressing the full weight of his cock into the married woman's gurgling depths.

"JEEEEEZZZUUSSSS...FUCK...MUUUTHHHEERRRFUCCCKKK," the normally prim and proper woman wailed as her younger lover gained traction inside her.

The imprint of Judy's back pushing deeper into the manicured green each time Byron slammed down, Judy locked her ankles around the small of the man's back and felt him digging at places no man ever had inside her.

The shock to her system was overwhelming. By the grace of God, she wouldn't have to hold out for long.

Even if she'd opened her eyes and tried to look down, any chance of seeing the obscene damage Byron was doing to her lower regions was blocked by the quivering white blur of her breasts shaking like mounds of Jell-o across her chest each time he brutally pounded his girth home.

Byron's groans rising like a turbine engine from his chest as he pile-drived down on top of her, Judy gritted her teeth and flung her arms around his shoulders as tears streamed down both cheeks.

"YES...YES...GGRRR...GRRR...GGRR... GGRRAAHHH...AAAHHHHH...GIVE IT TO ME," she pressed her soaked face against Byron's chest and whimpered as his boiling reservoir began to explode inside her.

The rounded head of his penis scrapping against that secret, special spot that had long gone untended, Judy hurled her crotch upwards against Byron's behemoth until it felt like his very presence had engulfed every ounce of her being.

"...Cumming...Cumming...Oh Shit...Oh Shit...I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGG," the older woman coughed and spat, losing touch in that glorious moment of everything she'd ever been.

When Byron finally pulled back and withdrew his sword, the vacuum it created caused Judy to tilt to the side from the unsettling rush filling the void. Seeing the slab of his manhood glisten with the juices of her volcanic lust, Judy could see the cold glow of conquest in his eyes. Sitting up to try to meet his gaze, a good bit of the seed he'd deposited inside her flowed in stream of creamy globs from her distended labia and oozed into the cup of the 16th hole resting between her sore and screaming thighs.

__________________________________

Approaching the 16th tee in a golf cart being steered by her husband a little after 11 the following morning, Judy Melvin winced the second she stepped out onto the concrete cart path. What she'd been through just a few hours earlier, 170 or so yards away from the spot she was standing, would have taxed her to the max when she was in her early 20's. Needless to say, her 50 year old legs were shot, and would be for days to come.

"Best round I've had in years," Wesley Melvin chuckled loud enough for his wife to hear. "See what happens when you get a good night's sleep."

Judy just nodded her head and took the last few sips of Diet Coke as her husband grabbed his club. Thankfully he was still asleep when she staggered back into the room a little after 2am. Even better, he'd bought her excuse that her pronounced limp had come from wedging the tip of her heels in a storm grate the night before.

"Golf course looks a lot different during the light of day," Judy thought dreamily to herself, even though it wasn't like she got the grand tour earlier that morning.

The man she'd shared that moment of carnal weakness with was nowhere to be found, and Judy was comfortable with that. What happens on the 16th green, stays there.

"Puuurrr...fect," her husband grinned when his shot landed 10 feet from the hole and rolled within five.

The knot in Judy's stomach worked itself all the way down to the crotch as she jumped in the cart and took the short ride down the fairway.

"Bet the grounds crew found my panties this morning...either that are he took them as a trophy," she openly pondered, knowing she didn't wear them back to the hotel.

Stepping up the green and laying eyes on the very spot of her indiscretion, Judy could feel the ghostly presence of Byron's cock still sawing away inside her as Wes lined up his putt.

Naturally, he struck the ball firm and it disappeared into the center of the cup to secure the victory.

"YESSSSSS," her husband exclaimed, pumping his fist several times before going over to shake his playing partner's hand.

"Just lucky today," Wes tried to sound polite.

"Gonna save that ball," he looked over and told Judy. "Its got winning all over it."

"Winning's not the only thing it probably has all over it now," she turned her head to stifle a very uncomfortable laugh, knowing what was likely still lining the 16th hole as her husband reached in to grab his lucky ball.

THE END