Weird Fantasies 17: Rimming Threeway

Story Info
She asks her housemate joins us because we're both perverts.
934 words
3.88
57.2k
21
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're fucking in your bed, and for once I'm on top. Probably you made me. I don't like to be on top.

We're fucking, and I'm probably complaining about how I can't on top, and don't move right, and I don't know how, and I just can't fuck people and its easier if they fuck me. Probably. Because I do that, the complaining. And probably you're telling me I'm doing fine, because that's polite and what people do.

So anyways, we're fucking. And it's nice. Despite my complaining.

Then, behind me, the bedroom door opens, and someone looks in. Kind of leaning around the door, politely, like you do when you're seeing if you're disturbing someone. Except that, well, we're fucking and making sounds, so it must have been obvious we're going to be disturbed. And even more obvious, now the door is open.

It's another girl, and she's quite hot, but well, she is. Disturbing us.

So I stop moving, and look down at you. Kind of annoyed, but kind of intrigued, too. Intrigued because, well, we're having sex, at your place, and someone you apparently know is looking at us.

"This is my housemate," you say, and tell me her name.

I didn't know you had a housemate, so there you go.

"I heard you two," housemate says. "And I thought I'd just see if you wanted anyone to join in.'

"Um," I say. "Dude. What?"

"Sure," you say to her. Then to me, "If you don't mind."

I look at you. "Like I just said. Um, dude. What?"

You grin at me. All smug and proud of yourself. I guess because suddenly you're kinkier than me or something. Go you.

"I mean it," I say. "This is really kind of weird."

And you grin some more.

"And your housemate is still looking at us," I say. Because she us.

You keep grinning.

"Oh fine," I say. "If you like, then okay." I start to get off you.

"No," you say. "Stay there."

I'm a bit embarrassed, because I'm really not good at fucking girls on top, and I look all humpy and flaily and stupid when I try. So I hesitate, and almost get off, but you look at me and whisper, "Please?" So I stay there, and move slowly, which makes it look not as bad as it could. Like almost-sexy, I think, rather than just stupid.

I do that, and housemate sits on the bed besides us, and watches, and after a while, I suppose because I'm on top, she leans over and kisses me, and then she starts stroking my back. Which is nice.

She strokes me, and watches, and then, quite suddenly, she bends over and licks my ass.

Which she can probably reach easily because I'm an ungainly weirdo when I try and fuck people so I'm probably got my legs way apart and ass up, or something.

She licks me, and I kind of go, "oh," and forget about feeling silly.

And you look up at me and say, "She's into that and you are too so I thought you two should meet."

Which is just weird, that you presumably thought we should meet like this, instead of introducing us in the lounge-room, but all I do is kind of murmur, because right then I'm having my ass licked out, so right then I think so too.

I keep trying to fuck you, but it's a bit of a wasted effort. Because I'm paying far more attention to your housemate's tongue right now.

She licks me, and uses her hand on me too, and on you as well, I think, so I pretty much forget to move, and fuck you. After a bit I get off you, and try and undress her, and kiss her as well. I undress her, and then I lick her ass out too. While she licks mine, as best we both can, both sort of twisting around behind ourselves to reach, while you get in the way. We rim each other, and you kiss us both, and stroke our bodies, and watch, and she licks my asshole all slippery warm and slow, and I lick hers, tasting her, wanting her, pushing my tongue inside her.

Your face goes past me, so I grab you and pull you down, and kiss you with the taste of her still in my mouth, and you make a face but kiss me back, and that's unspeakably sexy.

Kissing you while tasting her, that's so sexy I could melt and sing and sigh.

I kiss you, then I lick her some more, and you stroke us both, watching what we do to each other.

After a while, though, the bending sideways and back gets too much. I have to sit up. We rearrange, and do some different stuff. Housemate and I keep rimming each other a lot, though. Like whenever we can. And you, if you're nearby.

After a while we go in a circle, because that just is less bendy and tiring than anything else. I feel a mouth on my ass, and it's nice, so nice it takes me a while to realize I'm rimming Housemate so Housemate can't be rimming me. Not lying like this.

I look, and it's you. You're licking my ass out really carefully, but nicely.

"Hey," I say. "I thought you didn't."

"It seemed easier," you say. "I thought I should, for you two."

You do. We both get you to lick ours. We all lick each other, and it's this wonderful slow, gentle assy, orally, glorious threeway.