Rin Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt thought back to the first time.
2.5k words
4.54
74k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu4711
stu4711
173 Followers

This is the continuation of "The Story of Rin (Part 1). Would be grateful for your comments.

Matt thought back to that Monday, just 3 weeks ago when the incest relationship with Rin began. He had wanted to make love with his sister for so long and it was always on his mind whenever they were together. It was just an extreme temptation that he carried around with him, knowing that in reality it would never happen.

On that fateful afternoon, he had dropped in at her house. As usual, he just walked in and made himself at home. Her husband, James was at work. Rin writes for the local newspaper and she works from home. Her two sons were at school. The house was quiet. He called out her name but there was no reply. Well, he thought, she must be in her room, working on her computer, as usual.

The door to her room was slightly ajar and he knocked. He knocked again and called her name. Since there was no answer from within, he pushed the door open. Looking around, he saw that Rin was nowhere around, but the computer was on. So he walked in and sat on the chair beside her worktable. In that instant, the bathroom door opened and Rin came out, stark naked.

They stared at each other for a moment, but it seemed like long minutes to him. He drank in the lovely-matured body of his sister. Rin was only 5ft 6inches tall, with a slim body but voluptuous breasts, full and dropping slightly. At 45, she had the body a man could die for. Her nipples were puffy, her areola a light brown. His eyes took in her still tiny waist, the alabaster skin of her nude body. He could not move away from staring at her flaring hips and the tuft of brown hair on her crotch.

"Oh," she uttered in complete shock, her hands immediately covering her nakedness. She blushed and turned back inside the bathroom. She quickly wrapped on her bathrobe. She was flustered. She had never been naked in front of a man before, except for her husband. Although this was Matt, it did not make any difference. She took in deep breaths and walked out to face him again.

"Why didn't you knock first," she said, averting his eyes. She could feel goose pimples on her skin.

Matt was in a state of intense arousal but he tried to remain calm.

"I did," he said, "I even called your name but there was no answer. So I thought you were probably in the kitchen," his voice wavering unsteadily. "Sorry," he finished in a low voice.

"It's ok," she smiled at him, knowing that he was uncomfortable at the situation. "Just knock louder next time."

She loved him. He was always the one she turned to for advice and talked to. For Rin, that was no improper incident, no sexual thoughts crossed in her mind. But for Matt, he had just seen what he had wanted to see so many times in his dreams and imagination. His body was trembling ever so slightly as he sat there, still looking at her. His eyes looking at her face, the face of the woman he wanted so badly. His mind was made up, he had to have her. Rin was already 45 and he was 50. He wanted to make love to his sister. He needed her body, he had to fuck her.

"Rin," he called her name quietly.

She turned to look at him. "Yes," she replied.

"Could I tell you something," he said.

"Of course," she looked at him. "Problems?" she continued.

He stood up and walked to her bed.

"Come here and sit down," he replied, as he sat on the edge of her bed.

She walked towards him and sat down by his side.

"What is it Matt?" she asked him, full of concern for his solemn look.

"I want you to promise me that whatever I tell you, is only between us. You can hate me forever but I need to get this off my chest. I have been holding this inside of me for so long," he said, looking into her eyes. "Will you promise me this, please," he almost pleaded.

"What is it Matt," she looked at him.

"Promise me first," he said, holding the palms of her hand in his.

She could see the tears in his eyes and her heart went out to him. She had never seen his cry before. She could see the ache in his eyes.

"God, Matt, what is it, are you in trouble, is it the children, is it Julie," she asked.

Suddenly, Matt's arms went around his sister's shoulders as he pulled her into his body. She could feel him trembling.

"Promise me first," he said against her ear.

"I promise Matt, I promise," she assured him.

"I love you, I love you so much that you don't even know how much I really love you," he said softly.

"I do too, brother, you know I do," she replied, still wondering what he wanted to tell her.

Brother and sister clasped themselves together tightly, he about to break the bonds of sibling relationship and she, not in her wildest imagination realizing what he was about to tell her.

"I love you Rin, I love you as my sister, I love you as a woman too," he began, knowing that it was out and there will never be a way back.

"When I saw you naked just now, I know that you are the only one I wanted, not Julie, not anyone in my life. I have kept this inside me all these years and it never diminished all this time. I want you so badly, Rin, I want you as a wife, I want you, Rin," he said, holding her.

Rin could not believe her ears, hearing the confession of her brother. Her own flesh and blood, someone she trusted and love all this time. Telling her that he wanted to make love to her, the most taboo of relationships. She was completely taken aback and she did not know what to say or do at the moment of time. Her body shivered when she realized the implications of what he had uttered.

It was incest he was suggesting to her. She could feel her head swimming in turmoil. This could not be happening, to her, to Matt. This was madness.

"No, noooo...!!" she cried out in anguish.

Pushing herself away from him, she looked at her brother, "what are you saying, how could you say such things," she cried, tears running down her cheeks.

"I know what I just said. I meant every word of it," he said, looking at her pleadingly. "I'm sorry Rin, you can hate me but I had to tell you."

He knew he had crossed the line, knowing that he could not look at her again like the brother that he had been to her. He stood up, and saw that she was still sobbing.

"I will always love you, sweetheart," he said softly and walked towards the door.

As he reached the door, he turned to look at her again, probably for the last time. At that moment, she looked up and he could see the pain in her eyes.

"Why, Matt, why?" her voice almost in a whisper. "What of our family, our children? I cannot hate you Matt, you are my brother and I love you so much," she said.

They looked at each other in utter desolation.

He hesitated and made up his mind. Turning around, he closed the door, locked it and walked back to her. She looked up at him, as he stood in front of her. He knelt down on the floor, between her legs. With trembling hands, his hands reached out for the belt of her bathrobe. He untied it and gently pushed it off her shoulders. Rin was still in shock as the bathrobe fell off her shoulders, exposing her breasts to his eyes. She sucked in a deep breath as she felt the palms of his hands cupping her and then his fingers tracing her nipples. He felt her shuddering as her nipples stood out, slowly growing longer and stiff, until he could hold it between his thumb and finger. God, she was exquiste.

"Noooo, Matt, please, please don't," she said softly, her body arching forward, as he fondled her nipples tenderly.

Her breasts were like ripe grapefruits, full and soft and it felt heavy in the palms of his hands. His head moved towards them and for the first time she felt lips other than her husband closing onto her nipples. The sensation sent shock waves through her body as he began to suck on them. His mouth sought more of her breasts and the suction of his mouth made her hands reached out to hold onto his head. Rin felt warmness between her thighs. She could not control the fluid flowing down. Gasping for air, she dropped her head onto his as he made love to her breasts.

Matt was lost in the softness of his sister's breasts. His penis was so hard and full. He released her nipples and holding her by her shoulders, he stood up and gently pushed her backwards until she lay on her back onto the bed. Rin lay with eyes tightly closed. He could see that her tears were still flowing, crying softly. He gently turned her sideways to remove her bathrobe. Finally, Rin lay naked, her legs dangling down the side of the bed. He took his time to gaze at his sister's body, with a longing that made his heart thump wildly against his chest. Her nipples were standing out, hard and pointed, on top of her full breasts. He could finally see the faint swell of her matured belly. He stripped off all his clothes and stood naked between her legs.

Rin felt him holding her ankles and raising her legs upwards, bending her knees to her stomach. She was completely exposed to him. He spread open her legs and he could see the gaping hole between them, surrounded by wisps of her pubic hair. Matt also saw the wetness drip out of her vagina.

Rin gasped and a strangled moan emitted from her as she felt her brother's lips closed onto her pussy, kissing it like her mouth. Her thighs tried to clamp against his head as his tongue snaked out to penetrate her vagina. But he held her legs firmly apart as he tongue fucked her. Rin's body shivered as her brother's mouth made love to her between her thighs. Her hands clutched the bed spread beneath her. She ejaculated her juices as he ravished her vagina. She had multiple orgasms and then she felt him pulling out of her, bending her legs further downwards against her breasts. Then she felt his tongue running circles on her anus. The sensation was explosive when she felt his tongue poking against her sphincter, seeking entry. Not even James had licked her down there. It felt so dirty but exquisitely arousing. The continuous and persistent stabbing of his tongue against her forbidden orifice finally made her relax and the tip of his tongue entered her. It felt so good that she came again and again.

Her anal muscles gripped his tongue until he was forced out. He had tasted the slightly tangy aroma of his sister's anus as he sat back on his knees on the floor, between her thighs. His eyes was on the gaping hole of her vagina, the swollen and slightly red lips, wet and frothy with her cum. Matt stood up, bending forward, her legs resting on his shoulders. He rested his hands astride her chest as his lips met hers. As his mouth clamped on hers, she was shocked back into knowing that his lips was sticky with her secretions and also his tongue had licked and penetrated in her anus. It felt slippery and his tongue entered her mouth, seeking hers as he sucked her almost roughly. Matt raised his body slightly, his right hand reached for his turgid penis, rubbing it against the wetness of her pubic hairs. He moved it onto her vagina, the smooth head to her entrance.

Rin came to her senses when she felt Matt's penis head on her vagina.

"No, Matt, please, I beg you," she said haltingly.

Matt's left hand, held her by the back of her neck as he mashed his mouth onto hers, cutting off her protest. He kissed her deeply as his penis entered her. She could feel the girth of his massive shaft penetrating her. She placed both her hands against his chest as she tried to push against him but her small body, compared to his could not fight his strength. He entered her deeply until she felt his balls flat against her. As he sucked her breath away, he began to move his hips, fucking her. God, she was still tight, even at her age. As he fucked, she felt her resistance giving way to acceptance. She could not stop the feeling of her orgasm building. Her hands dropped limply to her sides as Matt pumped into her. He lifted his mouth off her and just watched her face. His lust for her in his dreams had always been to look at Rin's face when he was fucking her.

Then he heard her moaning softly, "please not come inside me, I'm still fertile."

"I won't, my love," he said.

The pent-up feeling he felt for her was so erotic as he fucked her. He could feel the sensation in his balls building and he tried to control himself. But he could not as he felt the first spurt ejaculating deep inside her. He pulled out immediately and he kept spurting his sperm onto her pubic hair and then onto her belly. Both gasped as they had simultaneous orgasms.

Spent, he lay on top of her body, slowly releasing her legs until they slumped, dangling onto the floor.

Both were exhausted and the odor of sex was heavy in the air.

Rin spoke first. "The boys will be back from school soon," she said absently.

Matt got up and went into the bathroom. He cleaned himself as best as he could and came out to put on his clothes. Rin turned her back to him, still lying on the bed, not saying anything. He could see the slight trembling of her body. He could also see the streaks of cum between the tightly clenched thighs, running downwards at the apex of her buttocks.

Words could not undo what he had done. Nothing could change what happened. He bent down to kiss her cheeks and he could feel her flinching.

"I love you Rin," he said. He turned and walked out of her room.

That was the day he made love to his sister and his carelessness in ejaculating his sperm inside her. Now she is carrying his child.

Part 3 to follow soon.

stu4711
stu4711
173 Followers