Rina English Version

Story Info
A woman, a good one!
1.3k words
0
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The color of her hair is quite strange – red or brown – you cannot really tell...

Anyway, she's cold!

When she looks at you, in a certain manner, you feel like running!...

She's tall, probably over one point eight meters.

Brown eyes, turning to black, flashing in a strange manner...

If she was an actress, she surely would have been perfect playing the role of a bad witch...

Honestly, I have no idea what has triggered me to bond with her – probably only curiosity...

What's right is right – she's got an exquisite body – boobs like a star, excellent butt, long, long, long legs, and she really knows how to make her moves on some very high heels...

All her moves make you think about one and only thing: sex!

You also realize, when she glances at you, that she exactly knows what your dirty mind is thinking about!...

When I've met her, we were at the theater, at I cannot remember what play – I can only remember that it was a Caragiale play.

In between the acts, at a cigarette, it could clearly be seen that we were the tallest people on the hall.

No talks, no nothing. I take her hand, kiss it, hoping sincerely that she has washed it after using the toilet – from time to time, I do have such thoughts...

I don't even introduce myself. I simply ask her:

"Are you here for the play, or do you admire a certain actor?"

"The play is a work of art, while the actors are great, talented and dedicated!"

Now is the moment when I introduce myself.

She's Rina.

I do look into her eyes, then, almost mean, I tell her:

"You do know that I've already prepared the schedule, after we leave these premises!"...

You can see that she's, somewhat unbiased, but she works hard to do not let that be seen...

I push: "We go and have a coffee, or a tea, whatever suits you".

She gives me a smile:

"I'd rather have a cognac"...

"Whatever, missie!"

She gives me a mean look:

"Cut it off! I'm not silly! We're young, both of us! You don't have to talk to me in this manner!...

It seems that it's my turn to be... unbiased...

She grabs my hand and drags me in some corner – she kisses me, gives me all of herself...

Again, she glances into my eyes:

"OK? Are you back on track?"...

She's no girlie, either you fuck her, either you obey her words!

I take the risk – we are, in fact, at the theater!

"I'm crazy about you!"

"And what would you wish?"

"To kiss you, then, please excuse my direct words, to fuck you all over! You're so good!"...

"Naughty!"

We keep on talking, in a whispering manner:

"Baby, I'd stay with you even for a week, only drinking water!"...

"I will have cognac, and you, don't be silly, you do need food, cause you need energy!"...

I take her at my place and let her have some real Napoleon, not that one made on the boat, at 1$/bottle...

We smoke, we drink, I bring some sandwiches...

We're already very close to midnight...

Again, she looks into my eyes:

"You are being too polite!"...

I grab her by her hands, raise her and make her land on my bed, get under her skirt and, literally, rip off her pants.

"Now, how am I?"

"Ready to pay! Tomorrow, you buy me new pants!"

Yeah, I've done it, but, looking at the truth, she's the one who has triggered all this!...

We play, in the rhythm of the music, even if the volume is very low...

She's wet, she likes it and she does to me several things that make me happy - I cum on her palms.

Seeing the mess, I invite her to come with me at the bathroom – no bathroom, she cleans it all.

When you see her licking her fingers, you surely think that she's dealing with honey, not spew!...

She pushes me, on the bed, on my bed, then she tries to put her cunt on my mouth – this, unfortunately, is a conflicting situation – I do agree to lots of stuff, but I don't lick cunts!...

She senses that something went wrong...

I try to explain, but she gets mad:

"What the heck?!? I take everything from you, then..."

"Baby, it isn't about you, it's just me!"...

She jumps from the bed and starts getting dressed, except the panties that she throws, letting them land on my tray, on the table, between the coffee cups...

I give a try:

"Rina, really, you've got it all wrong!..."

"So, what am I? Some dirty slut?!?"

She grabs her purse and flees towards the exit of the apartment – what she doesn't know, but she's very soon about to find out is that exiting this door has some tricks that she doesn't know.

She's panicking...

I get close to her, in a peaceful manner, and embrace her:

"Woman! We have another cognac – be sure that I won't touch you, even if you're the one asking me! Sex, today, is over!...

Willingly, or not really, she gets back – I fill her glass, and mine too.

I take those darn panties, showing her how disgusted I am – you don't throw panties on the table!...

I throw them away, in a corner of the room.

I start, in a calm manner, telling her about the beginning of my sex life.

I cannot tell how much she buys of what I tell her, but, obviously, she's much more calm.

She finishes her cigarette:

"Can I leave now?"

"Baby, you're free to go whenever you wish! You're not in a prison!"...

"I cannot really tell if you're speaking the truth!"

This, really, makes me be mad:

"Then, you know what? Take your stuff and get going!"

I grab from my pocket a hundred lei and stick it between her boobs, mentioning: "For the panties".

I do feel that she'd like to slap me, but she's too afraid.

I'm stuffed, angry and unsatisfied:

"It's ready, missy, take your luggage and get going!"

She's really angry:

"You kick me out?!?"+

"No, my lady, I invite you!"

She surely feels like saying some ugly words, but... she's afraid...

She gets out and I salute her very politely – unfortunately, English does not have such a word – it should be... kiss your hand.

I make a phone-call. It's Alina. I ask her directly:

"Are you coming, or shall I come to you?"

"You bring the whiskey – I'm already wearing my pajamas, no problem taking them off, but I really am too lazy to get dressed again and come to your place!..."

With Alina, no problems! She lets me do whatever I feel like doing to her, just as she, when she wants, can do whatever she feels like doing to me – yet, probably an outsider would have doubts when we say that we do highly respect each other...

Jokingly, as usual, when she feels that I'm tense, she holds, in one hand the glass of whiskey, while the other hand is firmly grabbing my dick. She perfectly knows how I feel...

"C'mon! Spit it all! Get your release!"

I tell her about Rina – she wants to know it all, all, all!...

I really tell her all...

She looks into my eyes:

"Will you bet that in one week, at max, she'll be coming back, asking for forgiveness?"...

"Are you crazy? I've kicked her ass out!"

"Yeah, but when she left, you've said to her: again that word that does not exist in English: kiss your hand! How many guys do you think that have treated her this way?!?"...

I stay with Alina the rest of the night – we do enjoy each other...

At about five, in the morning, I leave. I wanna take a shower, clean clothes, stuff...

Big surprise! In front of the door, on the mat, it's Rina!

No, I haven't left to work that day!...