Rina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bakersboy
bakersboy
27 Followers

"Wow that's another first for me. She says. I've never cum twice in one day. But you haven't, I should take care of that."

With that she reaches out and grabs my still hard cock and pulls me toward her waiting lips. She washes my cock with her warm mouth. Licking me from tip to base and back again. Rina then takes my head into her mouth sucking the precum off the tip. Licking around the head and in one motion takes me into the back of her mouth. She goes on sucking for a few minutes until I start to feel that I am going to cum again myself.

I pull her up off of my cock and tell her "I don't want to cum here I want to take you the bed and fuck you. I want my next load to be deep in your pussy."

I turn off the water and lift Rina standing her on the ledge. Taking a clean towel I start to dry her off. First her long flowing hair down across her shoulders across and under each of her breasts, down her hips and each leg being sure to get between her ass cheeks.

When we are done she wraps her arms around my neck kissing me deeply and wrapping her legs around waist we walk back into the bedroom where we fall back on to the bed.

"Now I am going to make you feel like a real woman."

"I can't wait any more stick your cock in me now. But please be gentile you're so big I don't want you to hurt me."

"Don't worry I will start slow. Let you get used to the size." I kneel on the bed between her out stretched legs I can see her moisture flowing slicking up her lips. I stick on finger into her hot wet cunt opening her up. Then two fingers pumping the in and out finger fucking her.

I pull out my fingers and line up my cock to her opening. I slide my cock between her legs rubbing her fluids on my cock. With a gentle push I glide my head into her waiting pussy. Slowly I start rocking back and forth sliding deeper with each stroke. Deeper still, until I feel I am about as deep as I will go. I look down between us and see I am only about half way in I feel her starting to tense up.

"Baby relax, let go."

I pull out again and push this time a little harder I feel her tense then relax again. We repete this a few more times going an inch deeper each time then when I am a little more than 6 inches in I take that moment for one final push. I am now in my entire 8 inches. She lets out a scream I see her eyes start to tear up from the pain.

"Easy baby relax don't fight the size, breath easy."

Rina starts to breathe in light short breaths for a couple seconds until I feel her cunt muscles start to relax. I pull back a bit and push in again I fuck her like this for a few minutes until I feel her relaxing more with each stroke. I pull out farther each time until I am fucking her with my full length. I pull out leaving just my head in and push back fucking her now in a steady rhythm. Rina lifts her knees to wrap her legs around my back locking her ankles together.

"Oh god you feel so good. I never thought it would feel so good. Keep fucking please don't stop.

Oh my god. YES. YES. I'm going to cum again. YES. Fuck me, fuck me."

I start fucking her harder I feel my balls slapping her against her ass. I feel her tense again she lets out a bone chilling scream as she cums for what feels like the tenth time.

"Stop, oh please stop, I can't take any more. You are going to kill me from cumming too much (as if that is possible)"

I pull out of her and lay next to her. Her chest is heaving with every breath, almost gasping.

"My god you are wonderful. But we need to finish you off yet. Lay back let me fuck you for a while."

Rina swings a leg over my waist gets up onto her knees and lines up my rod with her hole. Sitting back onto my cock she sinks all the way down until her pubic bone is resting on my crotch.

Rina starts a back and forth rocking motion she throws her head back tossing her hair. Leaning forward now she lifts up releasing most of my cock from her wetness sinking down slowly engulfing my full length again and again. Fucking me faster I tell her "I can't hold back much longer."

"I'm cumming, Shit It feels so good. Your pussy is so hot. Shit. Oh shit, here it comes."

I grab her hips and slam her down onto my cock as deep as it will reach. I feel my cum spray her deep inside. I let her loose of my death grip and she starts fucking me harder I feel my cum leaking out between us coating my balls.

"Ok, I can't take any more you got to stop."

I pull her body close to me holding her close, when she stops moving I again let her loose. I feel her slide off of me onto my side.

She is laying on her side with one leg over mine, her head nestled on my chest.

Then I hear her speak, "This was so good I never want this to end. But I need to tell you something, promise you won't get mad?"

"What could possibly make me mad at you?"

"Believe it or not you were my first."

"What? No way?"

"Yes it's true. I've jacked off a few guys but I was saving myself for you. I've been wanting you since I met you. I knew it couldn't happen because of my age then but I'm old enough now."

"Oh honey if I would have known. I wouldn't have forced you."

"You didn't force me to do anything. Why do you think I pretended to stay asleep after Tia left? I wanted this, I planned this. I have been planning this all week. I've been trying to get you to notice me all week."

"Believe me I've noticed. I had to go in another room a few times and take a cold shower to calm myself down all the while trying not to be too obvious."

"Is this really what you want? Have you really thought about this? There are complications that will come up if anyone finds out about this."

"Like who Tia? She already knows. She helped me pick out the suit I had on. We talked about this for years now. After Mrs D passed away we saw how lonely you were getting and ever since we turned 18 we've been planning. We knew we need to give you time. We all needed it. But two years is enough time. It's time you start living again and I want to be a part of that."

"Are you mad?"

"Not in the slightest. I should be honored that you would save yourself all of this time just for me."

I lean over to kiss her.

I pull her up on top of me again, "now what to do for the rest of the day?"

Then from the doorway I hear, "Yea what to do? "

To be continued...

bakersboy
bakersboy
27 Followers
12