Ring Around the Rosie

Story Info
All in the family in showing college expenses support thanks.
4.3k words
4.25
38.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,018 Followers

. . . Snow had started to fall again, but the moon was still dancing between the clouds, bringing an eeriness of a vintage black-and-white film into the bedroom, making everything monochrome but still discernible. She watched the figure move in the room and moaned in anticipation as it drew nearer, disappearing below her parted legs. She tensed and began to pant at the feeling of the hands on her thighs, the heavy breath at the core of her, the low laugh. Drawing in her breath, she groaned as the mouth clamped down on her V, a tongue separating and gliding into the folds of her labia, searching for finding, and flicking on her clit.

"Yes, yes," she murmured, licking her lips, palms working her breasts, fingers pinching her nipples. Licking, sucking, nibbling, sucking harder. She writhed, sighing "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, yessss" over and over again. The tongue glided down, flicking at her entrance. She felt her gates opening to the touch. The tongue coming back up, tonguing a ring around the clit. She begged for the sucking to recommence there, but she heard a low laugh and the mouth moved down again, sucking on her labia and flicking her entrance with the tongue, holding her close so that she couldn't escape the onslaught . . . even if she'd wanted to.

The tongue rimming her. A soft laugh and a low voice. "Ring around the rosie; ring around the rosie." Penetration. The tongue moving inside her and flicking. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled the face into her muff. "Yes, yes, yesss." Deeper, the tongue penetrating her deeper, moving in and out. And then out, her labia being sucked and nipped again. The tongue gliding higher . . . to the clit again . . . nipping, sucking, sucking harder.

"Oh, shit. I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" And then she did in building explosions and flashes of light and thumping of pelvis against torturing face, grabbing hair and crying out to the murky darkness of the ceiling . . .

* * * *

"Isn't it nice we all can be together up here on this mountain just before we have to take you two down to the college to start your freshman year?"

"Yes, Mother, It's great," Cindy said. She punched her twin, Jason, in his side at the dinner table, and, he quick-chewed up his mouthful of food so that he could parrot her.

"Yes, Mother, it's great."

Their mother, Cynthia, didn't seem irritated that they'd used the same words. The twins, both accepted to the university in the valley below the mountain resort where the family had rented a condo for two nights and both planning to play basketball at the university and to study urban design at the university, had always been in lockstep. They enjoyed the same things; had the same taste in food and friends; discovered everything in life at the same time, together; and thought each other's thoughts. The phrase "joined at the hip"—or anywhere else, for that matter—undoubtedly was coined with these two in mind.

They even both were Nordic blondes of fashion model and gym rat looks, identical blue eyes, sunny smiles, and roughly the same height. With more muscle mass—very well distributed—Jason outweighed Cindy. That may have been the only difference between them.

All seven of them were huddled around a round table, built for four, but they were a close family—the closest that could be—so no one complained. Dad, Jerry, and Mother, Cynthia, had driven Cindy and Jason up to the condo at the ski resort. It had been snowing since before they arrived, which was really early in the season here, but in big, occasional flakes that were having a slow go at turning the ground white. Grandmother Celia had driven up alone in her Miata convertible. She was fighting time, trying to stay young and hip, and was actually having a good go at it. She also held the strings on the family's fortune, having worn out three well-fixed husbands. Aunt Katie—Cynthia's sister—and her dentist husband, Carl, made up the group here so far. Cynthia was hoping a brother and his wife would show before tomorrow afternoon.

Father Jerry cleared his voice and started a speech. "We wanted to pull everyone together for this last visit before you two go off to college for the first time . . . uh, Jason, are you listening?"

He was, but just barely. Someone at the table had the toes of a socked foot rubbing his shin several inches up the hem of his trousers. He smiled at Cindy, who gave him a startled look, but then returned a warm smile.

"As I was saying," Jerry continued. "We all gathered up here to send you two off because I know you want to have an opportunity to express your appreciation to those who are making your college possible. Your mother and I have really tightened our belts to give you this boost in life. Your Aunt Katie and Uncle Carl have contributed to your college fund since you were babies. And Grandmother Celia, of course. None of this could have even remotely been possible without your grandmother's help. I'm sure you two are grateful for that."

"Yes, Daddy, of course," Cindy and Jason said in unison. Jason's response, atypically, was just a hair behind Cindy's. He was somewhat disconcerted by the toes, which had pushed on up, almost to his knee, and were rubbing him. A sock or hose? He could tell? Not bare toes, he didn't think. What was Cindy wearing on her feet? Why didn't he know? Why wasn't it obvious to him that it was his twin's toes?

"Thank you, Mom and Dad; thank you Aunt Katie and Uncle Carl; and thank you, especially, Grandmother." This time the twins were in total synch, not just in voice but in the movement of their heads in a sweep around the table.

"I certainly hope you know appropriate ways to show your appreciation," Jerry concluded, putting his speechifying to rest.

"Yes, Daddy, we sure do," Cindy said. She gave Jason a surprised look and elbowed him in the side again.

He'd been a beat too late in matching her response because he'd been thinking of what the toes were doing now as more of a caress than a rub. But, latching instantly into Cindy's thoughts, he instinctively said, "Yes, Dad, we sure do."

All of those around the table were smiling, in their own way. Jerry's and Cynthia's smiles were ones of pride and approval, Aunt Katie was shyly smiling, Uncle Carl was grinning, Grandmother Celia was displaying an imperial smile of self-satisfaction. Cindy's and Jason's identical smiles were ones of shared knowledge of the tasks ahead.

* * * *

"Yes, yes," she murmured, licking her lips, palms working her breasts, fingers pinching her nipples. Licking, sucking, nibbling, sucking harder. She writhed, sighing "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, yessss" over and over again. The tongue glided down, flicking at her entrance. She felt her gates opening to the touch. The tongue coming back up, tonguing a ring around the clit. She begged for the sucking to recommence there, but she heard a low laugh and the mouth moved down again, sucking on her labia and flicking her entrance with the tongue, holding her close so that she couldn't escape the onslaught . . . even if she'd wanted to.

The tongue rimming her. A soft laugh and a low voice. "Ring around the rosie; ring around the rosie."

"Oh, shit. I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" And then she did in building explosions and flashes of light and thumping of pelvis against torturing face, grabbing hair and crying out to the murky darkness of the ceiling.

Penetration. He had turned her, belly to the bed, and raised her up to her feet at the foot of the bed so that she was bent over it, propped up by her spread arms. One of his arms ran up her torso, with a hand latched onto a generous breast, holding her captive, while the other hand cupped her muff, a finger working her clit and two fingers rubbing between her labia and entering her vagina.

More taxing penetration followed, though. She was groaning and huffing as he worked his cock into her ass. Making progress, then holding for her to open further to him. Then deeper. She was helping, pushing back on him, revolving her pelvis a bit, causing him to screw his way inside her.

"Oh, God yes, Jason. Fuck me in the ass. Fuck Momma good."

Jason bent over her, close, his mouth by her ear. "Thank you, Mother, thank you for all you've done so that Cindy and I can go to college."

Cynthia went wild under the attentions of her son, fighting him for control when he began to pump her, punching back at him, scrabbling at his thighs and pumping rump with the long fingernails of one hand, while raising the other to cup the back of his head, turning his face to hers, and taking his mouth in a brutal kiss.

Pulling away from the kiss, Jason commanded, "Just settle down, Mother. It's going to be a long ride."

She did, and it was. But they didn't ride alone.

While Jason was pumping his mother in the ass, he sensed another presence in the room. Someone else had entered and was lurking in the shadows, watching them with slitted eyes.

He dismounted and turned to see that it was Katie, her back plastered against the wall, just inside and beside the door to the corridor. She was wearing a sheer negligee. Her arms were outstretched and held close to the wall, as well. She was all curves and deep crevices, flowing blonde hair and blonde as well at her bushy snatch. Her eyes were open wide. She had had the courage to enter Jason's room, but surprised to see him with her sister like this, she was in shock and glued to the spot.

Jason unglued her, walking slowly over to her, moving close into her, letting her feel the strength of his young hard cock inserting itself between her thighs, which she instinctively spread. He moved his hands to her wrists, holding her flat against the wall, pressed there by his muscular, youthful body. She was breathing heavily.

"Thank you for the college fund," he whispered.

He went down on his knees in front of her, his face brushing the wings of her negligee aside as he moved his tongue down her plump breasts and rounded belly and into her bush, his hands pulling her panties down and off her legs as he sank before her.

She lurched as his mouth found her thick wings and glided into the folds.

"Oh, Jason, Jason, Jason, she murmured, of course you're welcome," as his tongue found the gate to her vagina and rimmed it.

Looking up at her with a mischievous smile on his face, he whispered, "Ring around the rosie," and then move his face back into her snatch and started munching on her clit.

She was wide open for him when he stood up against her, lifted her left leg, hooked it onto his hip, thrust his hard cock up between her meaty folds, and started to pump.

Later, he watched, briefly, as the two sisters worked each other over, Cynthia stretched full length on Katie on the bed, the two of them kissing and rubbing their tits and muffs together, and moaning in harmony.

Having worked his cock up again and recrowned it, Jason moved below them, pulling up and spreading Katie's legs, which did the same for Cynthia, and began giving them turns—Katie's cunt and Cynthia's ass in equal measure—with attention from his plunging and pumping cock.

* * * *

She watched the figure move in the room and moaned in anticipation as it drew nearer, disappearing below her parted legs. She tensed and started panting at the feeling of the hands on her thighs, the heavy breath at the core of her, the low laugh. Drawing in her breath, she groaned as the mouth clamped down on her V, a tongue separating and gliding into the folds of her labia, searching for finding, and flicking on her clit.

"Yes, yes," she murmured, licking her lips, palms working her breasts, fingers pinching her nipples. Licking, sucking, nibbling, sucking harder. She writhed, sighing "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, yessss" over and over again. The tongue glided down, flicking at her entrance. She felt her gates opening to the touch. The tongue coming back up, tonguing a ring around the clit. She begged for the sucking to recommence there, but she heard a low laugh and the mouth moved down again, sucking on her labia and flicking her entrance with the tongue, holding her close so that she couldn't escape the onslaught . . . even if she'd wanted to.

The tongue rimming her. A soft laugh and a low voice. "Ring around the rosie; ring around the rosie." Penetration. The tongue moving inside her and flicking. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled the face into her muff. "Yes, yes, yesss." Deeper, the tongue penetrating her deeper, moving in and out. And then out, her labia being sucked and nipped again. The tongue gliding higher . . . to the clit again . . . nipping, sucking, sucking harder.

"Oh, shit. I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" And then she did in building explosions and flashes of light and thumping of pelvis against torturing face, grabbing hair and crying out to the murky darkness of the ceiling.

"Now," Jason commanded, lifting and pushing Cindy aside, whereupon she moved up the bed to embrace Celia, kiss her on the lips, and move a hand to the nipples of a pendulous breast. "Thank you, Grandmother," Cindy whispered, "from both Jason and me. Thank you for making college possible for us."

The strength of the climax had caused Celia to dig her feet into the edge of the foot of the bed and raise her pelvis. Jason moved right into position, his knees on the bed, his calves pressing into Celia's buttocks, his hands under her thighs, holding them up in position and spreading them further.

Celia bit Cindy's lip, threw her now-free head back, and gave a little cry, as Jason penetrated her and sank in to the hit.

Undeterred, Cindy's mouth went to Celia's nipples, sucking and pinching at them, as she let her hand glide down the older woman's belly, through her bush and into her folds, finding and working her clit.

"Oh, children, children," Celia cried out as her hips were involuntarily set in motion, grinding her clit against Cindy's rubbing finger and moving on Jason's thick cock buried deep in her cunt. Jason held his cock hard and steady for only a moment more before he began to pump her.

Silence, other than grunting and groaning in three different voice registers reigned for several minutes, until Jason's shudder and filling of the bulb of his condom set off a shudder and second set of explosions inside Celia as well.

Lying there together, grandmother in the middle, a grandchild on each side, embracing her and still stroking her body with their fingers, Cindy murmured, "Thanks again, Grandmother, for helping with our college tuition."

"Yes, thanks," her twin, Jason, chimed in. Both of them knew that one thanks would not be enough for the old lady.

"You're good kids," Celia murmured. "You're very, very good to me."

* * * *

Snow had started to fall again, but the moon was still dancing between the clouds, bringing an eeriness of a vintage black-and-white film into the bedroom, making everything monochrome but still discernible. Cindy watched the snowflakes fall, waiting in anticipation, naked on the bed, her fingers moving on her clit and in her vagina. Arching her back and moaning low. Waiting, waiting.

She didn't have to wait long. She heard the click of door, but purposely didn't look up, not being sure who . . . but then she did look. One figure moved over to a chair by the bed and folded into it. The other one approached the bed.

"Daddy?" Cindy murmured.

"Shhh, sugar, don't speak." His hands were on her ankle, pulling her down to the foot of the bed, slowly, gently, sensually.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered, grabbing the back of his head and holding his face into her muff as his lips and tongue went to work. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." Moaning, whimpered. "Oh Daddy, don't make me wait."

Laughing, Jerry moved over Cindy's young, voluptuous body, pulling her up onto the center of the bed to where he was crouched over her trembling, prone figure, kissing her lips. She reached up and took his hard cock in her hands, stroking it. She turned her head to the side to see that Uncle Carl had his cock out as well and was stroking it. She wanted him too. Daddy still had a good body, but he wasn't as muscular as the younger Carl. And his dick wasn't as thick. And Daddy didn't have a Prince Albert in the head of his cock. Cindy wanted Carl too.

But she also wanted Jerry. "Daddy, Daddy, don't make me wait. Be good to me. Let me show our appreciation for sending us to college."

Jerry lifted her and turned her onto all fours, mounted her hips, slowly entered her, and, to her sighs and groans, started to pump.

Jerry liked to change positions and holes often. He was on his back on the bed, with her on her back on top of him, his legs between hers, spreading hers, his arms embracing her torso, his hands covering her pert breasts and working her nipples, and his cock buried up her ass when she sensed movement in the room. She watched Carl rise from the chair, thick cock fully erect and drooping from the weight of the PA.

She moaned in anticipation as Carl drew nearer, disappearing below her parted legs. She tensed and started panting at the feeling of the hands on her thighs, the heavy breath at the core of her, the low laugh. Drawing in her breath, she groaned as the mouth clamped down on her V, a tongue separating and gliding into the folds of her labia, searching for finding, and flicking on her clit.

"Yes, yes," she murmured, licking her lips, Jerry's palms working her breasts, fingers pinching her nipples. Licking, sucking, nibbling, sucking harder. She writhed, sighing "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, yessss, Uncle Carl" over and over again. "You're so good to me, to us, Uncle Carl. Thank you for the college fund."

The tongue glided down, flicking at her entrance. She felt her gates widening to the touch, knowing that Carl was a lot thicker than Jerry was. And there was that thick PA that always made her melt to him. The tongue coming back up, tonguing a ring around the clit. She begged for the sucking to recommence there, but she heard a low laugh and the mouth moved down again, sucking on her labia and flicking her entrance with the tongue, holding her close so that she couldn't escape the onslaught . . . even if she'd wanted to.

The tongue rimming her. A soft laugh and a low voice. "Ring around the rosie; ring around the rosie."

Her entrance was being rimmed now by something other than a tongue—the cold metal of a thick PA. Circling, circling, and then pressing in. She inhaled deeply and tensed.

"Relax, relax," Carl murmured. "You'll have to relax to take it. You know that."

She wanted it, so she forced herself to relax. He entered her cunt slowly, thickly, stretching her walls, causing her to groan and grunt at the effort of managing the invasion. All three of them held for a brief second, none of them taking a breath. And then Carl started to pump, forcing his cock deeper inside her with each slide. And Jerry started to pump inside her ass too.

With a deep moan, Cindy collapsed between them, like a rag doll—a very well serviced rag doll.

* * * *

The tongue rimming her. A soft laugh and a low voice. "Ring around the rosie; ring around the rosie." Penetration. The tongue moving inside her and flicking. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled the face into her muff. "Yes, yes, yesss. Deeper!" And deeper it was, the tongue penetrating, flicking at her undulating walls, moving in and out. And then out, her labia being sucked and nipped again. The tongue gliding higher . . . to the clit again . . . nipping, sucking, sucking harder.

"Oh, shit. I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!"

"No, I forbid it," the sharp command rang out. "We must come together."

"I'll try to . . . yes, yes. YES!"

Jason had come up on the bed on his knees, wrapped his arms around Cindy's waist, and pulled her cunt onto his cock. Her torso streamed down onto the bed from his clutching arms, her weight resting on her shoulder blades, her arms flung out, fists grabbing up bunches of sheeting.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,018 Followers
12