Ring Around the Rosie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,019 Followers

He thrust hard and deep into her again and again and again, as she thrashed about in his embrace, each fighting hard to reach a shared climax, and, being twins, each knowing the other well enough to achieve it.

They exploded together and Jason collapsed on top of Cindy and rolled off to the side, pulling her on top of him. Cindy reached down and pulled Jason's cock inside her again while it was still hard. She lay on his chest, constricting and releasing the muscles of her passage wall on his staff as he slowly went flaccid inside her.

"Do you think we did well . . . expressed our gratitude well enough?" Cindy murmured. "Grandmother seemed fully satisfied. She provided the most. We have to be sure she's satisfied."

"Will Grandmother ever be fully satisfied?" Jason asked. "It really had her going for both of us to be doing her, though. We have to remember to screw her together."

"Mother and Aunt Katie?"

"Quite satisfied, I think, even with each other."

"You've been a busy boy. Mother wanted it . . ."

"Both ways, yes, cunt and ass."

"The slut. We'll grow up damaged."

"Yes. Won't that be fun?"

"Dad and Carl . . ."

"Both Dad and Uncle Carl came out of your room grinning and humming a tune," he answered. He moved his hands down to Cindy's buttocks and started to knead and separate them, rolling them on his cock, which was coming to life again. Being his twin, she understood what he was signaling even before he realized it.

"You enjoyed mother, I think. You want to fuck me in the ass too, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Bareback, don't you?"

"Yes," a little more uncertain now. He hadn't realized that was what he wanted before she said it. The girl was in his mind. The curse of twins. But as soon as she said it, he knew that's what he wanted. Natural, both of them feeling the release and saturation of the cum. Coming as close together as possible. The ass was the safest. No worries, really. He kept it in the family.

"Daddy was in my ass. Bareback too. He's not as big as Carl, but he's still got spunk."

That should be OK; they all kept it in the family. The family kept them all busy. A tight little circle.

"Do you think it was enough?"

"Until Christmas, probably," Jason responded, completely in tune with the question she'd asked. "Next big expense will be for next semester. Another round of the family at Christmas should do it."

"Think they'll all gather for Christmas?"

"If they know we'll be there and full of appreciation, they'll gather. You can fuckin' be sure of that."

"I think it's going to be a good year at school," Cindy whispered.

"Next year should be better," Jason responded.

"Why do you say that?"

"This year we have to be separate dorms. Next year we can live together."

"Jason?"

"Yes?"

"You're hard again."

"Yes, yes, I am."

Cindy rolled off him and went up on all fours beside him. He rolled the spent condom off his cock, mounted her, worked his cock into her ass, and started to pump.

* * * *

All smiles around the breakfast table the next morning. At the ringing of the front door bell, Cynthia went to answer.

"Look who we have here. Uncle Chuck and Aunt Julia are here. They're late because Chuck had a game down in Atlanta yesterday, but they're here now."

There were hugs and greetings all the way round.

"Wouldn't have missed your all's sendoff to college for anything," Cynthia's much younger brother, Chuck, said as he crushed Cindy to his side.

"No, indeedy, I didn't think you would," Cynthia chirped. Turning to Jason and Cindy, she added, "Chuck and Julia have chipped in quite a bit toward your college funds. I'll bet you'll want to show them your appreciation for that as well. That's why we all gathered this weekend."

No problemo, Jason and Cindy were thinking together, both sporting big smiles. Uncle Chuck was a fullback on a pro football team, was a man and a half in the equipment division, was ten years younger and twice as big as his sister, Cynthia, and, Cynthia was always happy to say, had a pelvic thrust that would send a woman's screaming head all the way to the ceiling. And Julia, a former NFL cheerleader, gave the best blow jobs there were to be had—Jerry, Carl, and Jason all agreed on that.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,019 Followers
12