Rings of Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers

With her intent gaze upon his every move, Brent only managed to get about half way before he cursed and tugged the edges from his jeans. He quickly pulled it off over his head instead.

Lauren smiled at his impatience and at the view of defined muscles covered with a sprinkling of blond chest hair that grew darker as it formed a line dividing his ribbed abdominal muscles in two. A line that disappeared in his jeans just above his belt buckle. A line that Lauren ached to trace with her fingers...and her tongue.

But Brent's impatience was growing exponentially. He jerked at his belt buckle until it gave way. He practically tore his jean buttons off before pushing them and his boxers down his thighs. Lauren's breath caught at the sight of his exposed cock. Her heart skipped a couple of beats as her fingers itched to reach out and touch him once again. But the string of foul curses that punctuated the still heat prevented Lauren from doing so.

Lauren laughed again as Brent struggled to get his jeans off as they hung tangled about his boots. "I know you cowboys have a thing about making love with your boots on, but I never realized how funny it must look."

Brent chuckled as he kicked off first one and then the other boot, his jeans and boxers going fly with them to land on a bush a couple of feet away. "Funny is it, sweetheart? Let's see how funny you think this is," he said as he covered her still clad body with his. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. But when his mouth came down to capture hers, all rational thought fled.

Lauren clung to him as she drank in the taste of his kisses. Coffee, sunshine and all man blended into the headiest of flavors, intoxicating her senses until her head spun. His lips were almost brutal as they crushed hers, his tongue determined as it slipped inside her mouth. But

Lauren was brimming with fire too. She was no innocent bystander in this explosive act of nature. Her own tongue wrapped about his, dueling for supremacy. Her fingers gave into the need to explore, tracing the lines of his shoulders and back. She moaned at the feel of his soft skin.

Her hands smoothed their way lower, running lightly across the tight muscles of his thighs and cupping his firm ass, pulling him closer to her until his cock was wedged against the zipper of her trousers. She moaned, "Fuck," into his mouth. Her frustration at being so near and yet so far from what she needed most got the better of her.

Brent broke the kiss for a second. "That's what we're trying to do, little lady." His fingers tore at the button and zipper of her pants. She heard something pop, but was past the point of caring by then. When she felt the calloused skin of his hands pushing the material down her legs, she gave a sigh of relief and lifted her bottom to ease his way. Within seconds, this final barrier was breached.

Lauren smiled as she reached up and pulled Brent back so that their lips were practically touching. "Thanks, cowboy. Now where were we?" She proceeded to remind him with another searing kiss. Their bare legs tangled in the crunchy metal blanket as they tousled for position. In the end, Lauren won this battle of wills. Brent lay on his back beneath her. Her legs curled about his thighs as she sat astride him. She took advantage of the position to explore, her fingers dancing about his chest and shoulders. But it was not enough; she lowered her hips until she felt his hard cock rub against her. Her hips rocked slowly back and forth, teasing them both with the imitation of the act.

Brent rumbled like a giant volcano awaking from a long slumber. In an instant, he flipped them. Lauren's eyes flew open at the move. Even though their lips were still locked into the battle of wills, she watched in fascination as the emotions rolled across his face...need, frustration, determination, pure lust and something much more dangerous that she refused to acknowledge. Then she felt him, moving teasingly at her opening.

It was all she could take. Closing her eyes once more, afraid of what she would see, she opened her legs a bit more and he slide home, deep inside of her. As he had accused she moaned at the feel of him. But the moan quickly deepened as she felt her body gripping his, arching upward as she came apart in his arms.

Brent growled "Fuck, Lauren," as he quickened the pace, pounding into her hard and fast. She felt the rough ground beneath her and knew that she would have more than a couple of bruises to show for this explosion, but she did not give a damn at that moment. She feeling of this man, this moment was too perfect as her orgasm went on and on, one billowing eruption leading into another.

Then suddenly it was too much as she arched her back to take him even deeper. Like the column of smoke collapsing into a pyro plastic flow, she enveloped Brent in a tangle of arms and legs and hung on for dear life as she felt a matching deep rumble within his body. His tongue plunged deeper as did his body into hers as he too came in a blaze.

They lay there, a tangled mass of arms and legs for several moments. Brent's head rested in the curve of her shoulder, their bodies still locked intimately. Lauren knew she ought to move, but nothing had ever felt better than moments like these. Locked in one another's arms after the explosive love making, it was one of the few times in her whole life that Lauren had ever felt completely safe.

In the end, it was Brent who made the first move. Turning his head, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Sorry, sweetheart. I guess you are right. I don't have any patience...at least where you are concerned." His hands running slowly down her body as if checking for injuries, he asked "You all right? I'm sorry if I was a bit rough."

Lauren smiled, "Seems to me you weren't the only one lacking patience, Brent. And I'm fine. Or I will be after a hot bath." Brent tried to roll off of her, but Lauren wrapped her legs tighter about his waist. "I didn't mean right this minute."

He smiled at her soft words, "Oh, do you have something in mind, Dr. Masters?"

She matched his smile with a mischievous grin, "Well, Dr. Jacobs, it seems that sometimes a small eruption is a precursor to things to come." To emphasize her point, she lifted her hips a bit drawing his still hard cock deeper inside her until she moaned softly against the heated skin of his chest. Brent met her with a thrust of his hips that took their breath away.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers
12