Ringside Seats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

"I'm . . . cumming . . . again!" Vicky grunted.

'She isn't very articulate when she's excited,' Jeanna thought, just before a wave of cum splashed onto her face. 'God, I wonder if she's dehydrated after doing that!' she thought as the copious quantity of girl-jizz actually made her sputter. 'Next time I go down on her, I need to bring a snorkel.'

Vicky looked positively radiant when she flopped down on her butt next to her lover and kissed her. Jeanna didn't know how someone could look so angelic after cumming like that. The blonde beauty grabbed the dildo and wiggled in naughtily.

"So, wanna watch something else?" Vicky asked. "We've got fifty more channels to choose from."

Jeanna grinned, wiped off her chin and reached for the buttons that changed between movies.

------------ -------------------

Back at the hotel . . .

------------ -------------------

Deborah knocked gently on the door to Tiffany's hotel room. She had managed to arrange to put Tiffany in the same room with Vicky and Jeanna that night, but the latter two women hadn't returned yet from their night on the town. She heard some rustling on the inside before the door finally opened. Tiffany was standing there, grimacing a little bit and clutching her back.

"That damn meeting just let out, so I just dropped by to see how you were doing," Deb said, glancing at her friend's pained countenance. "I take it things haven't gotten much better?"

"It comes and goes," Tiffany said, letting Deb in and then going and having a seat in one of the chairs. Keeping her back straight seemed to help a bit.

"I'll schedule you an appointment for as soon as we get back," Deborah said worriedly. After seriously considering walking away from the business, Tiffany had just gotten back in stride, and Deborah didn't want anything to go wrong for the woman. "By the way, even John was impressed tonight . . . by all four of you. You put on one hell of a show, and Marcia was great on the mike.

"Well, it never would have happened if you hadn't gone to bat for me and got me a real angle to work," Tiffany replied. It was strange to have someone interested in her career again, barring the obligatory support she got from her family. She reached over and popped a couple more aspirin. She hated taking painkillers, but she wouldn't be able to sleep otherwise.

Deb wandered over and stood behind Tiffany, placing her hands gently on those powerful shoulders and rubbing them gently. Tiffany moaned in spite of herself. Deborah's hands were like magic. And she wasn't trying to initiate anything sexual at the moment. Tiffany knew that this was just to help her feel better.

"God that feels good," she muttered. "I'm glad you stopped by," she added.

"Me too," Deborah said, massaging her friend's scalp through her plain brown hair. "It's nice to hang with someone real after dealing with businessmen all night." She kissed Tiffany on the top of the head. "Tiffany, is something . . . wrong? I mean, you've been a little distant since that night at the house," she added, referring to the four-girl orgy they had been a part of.

"I . . . I don't know. Damn it Deb, you've been so good to me for the last month. If it weren't for you, I would've packed by bags and quit by now. And I'm not just talking about the wrestling. I didn't think I'd ever feel as good . . . physically . . . the way you've made me feel."

"But?" asked Deborah.

"But . . . I've been thinking about it a lot. I want someone I can take home . . . someone I don't have to hide from everyone, including Sally. Especially Sally. And I know you aren't going to divorce John . . ."

Deborah kept massaging her friend's shoulders, neck and temples. "I know," she sighed. "I wish I could do something about it. But if I divorce John, he would probably keep the NAXW and I'm afraid he would ruin it. He'd ruin you and the other wrestlers and blow your chances for the big time. I can't let that happen." She sighed, knelt on the floor and placed her head in Tiffany's lap. "I want you to be happy, Tiff. I don't want to stand in your way. Hell, if I knew anyone I thought was good enough for you, I'd introduce the two of you. But you deserve someone special."

Tiffany hugged her friend's head. "Thanks for being so understanding."

"Sweetie, it was never about making you feel uncomfortable or trapped. We both needed someone. I'm happy just to have made a real friend."

"I'll always be your friend," Tiffany replied, feeling a bit groggy. She lifted Deborah's head up and made her way to the bed. "No matter what."

Deborah helped get Tiffany undressed and into bed. "Well, until you find a 'normal' girlfriend, I'm still going to be with you . . . in EVERY sense of the word . . . every chance I get," she said, kissing Tiffany softly on the lips while running her hand over that rock-hard abdomen. Then she tucked Tiffany in. The miscellaneous painkillers she had taken that day were obviously kicking in.

"I think I'd like that," Tiffany said dreamily before drifting off to sleep.

Deborah wandered down to hotel bar and waited for Jeanna and Vicky to get back. The two girls were grinning like hyenas and smelled of sex, particularly to the nose of someone who had once made sex her profession. Deb warned the couple to be quiet when they got to the room so as not to disturb their slumbering friend. The three exchanged hugs, which were very proper for the benefit of anyone looking on, then the two wrestlers headed up to the room.

'Damn, I wish I could go with them,' Deb said, heading up to her own room.

From a dark corner of the bar, Lilly Kline watched the friends for a brief moment. She knew that those three women, plus Tiffany Thurman, were becoming as thick as thieves. She missed that . . . having friends around. But she had a temper, a sarcastic view on life and very little capacity to control what came out of her mouth. She sucked down her Zima while the three women went their separate ways. Lilly had wanted to try and make some headway with Tiffany that evening and had blown it. She started running ideas through her head of what she would say and/or do the next time. 'Next time,' she thought, 'I'll get it right.'

---------------- ------------------

A couple of days later . . .

---------------- ------------------

Tiffany wiped down the bar for the final time. The night bartenders had just arrived and were clocking in. Tiffany was going to have to hurry to make her appointment with the physical therapist. She had been wearing an elastic back-brace for the last few days just to keep her lower back warm and supported. Right after the appointment, she would be off to pick up Sally at daycare . . . otherwise known as Tiffany's sister Betty. She clocked out, grabbed her tips and headed out to the car. She had gotten enough already that week to pick up most of her daughter's school supplies, so she was feeling pretty good about things.

She got out to her car and stuck the key in the ignition. There was a "whirring" sound followed by a "click." "Oh no," she said, trying again with about as much success. "GOD DAMN IT!" she shouted, smashing the dashboard with her palm repeatedly until her hand began to throb with pain. Her ancient Dodge Aries wagon wasn't going anywhere. "Fuck it! Fuck it straight to hell!" She reached for her cell phone. Tiffany needed to get to her appointment. Then . . . then she'd deal with her fucking car. 'I don't want to call Betty. She's already been so great.' Tiffany thought it over and dialed Deb's cell number. She got voicemail. 'Crap, she's probably in a meeting.' Without bothering to leave a message, she hung up. She couldn't call her father. He'd probably offer to help with her car, and she felt guilty about taking money from her parents. 'Vicky!' she thought almost triumphantly. 'Wait. I don't know her home number. Crap!' Then Tiffany got an idea. She called the NAXW office. Someone there should have Vicky or even Jeanna's phone number.

"Hello?" came an apathetic-sounding voice on the other end of the line.

'Shit,' Tiffany thought. 'It's Lilly.' "Hey, this is Tiffany Thurman. I need to get a hold of Vicky Smith or Jeanna Benjamin. It's kind of important. Do you guys have their numbers on file?"

"Uhm . . . just a moment. I'm not normally working the office, so I'm not sure . . . "

Tiffany heard some filing cabinets being opened and the clicking of a keyboard. Then she heard Lilly muttering something about John's secretary being an incompetent drunk, and Tiffany rolled her eyes. 'Does that woman EVER have anything nice to say?'

"Crap," Lilly said at last. "Sorry, but employee records seem to be all on the computer, and I don't have the password to open that file."

"Fucking . . . " Tiffany started, fuming. 'Why can't I just have ONE good week?' she thought in the general direction of the sky.

"Sorry," Lilly said. Tiffany almost thought she meant it. Then there was a pause. "What . . . what's the emergency? Do you want me to leave a message or . . ."

"No, my fucking car broke down and I'm going to be late for my appointment with the physical therapist. I just needed a ride." Tiffany grimaced. She was going to have to call her father. Then she heard something she never expected.

"Hey . . . uhm . . . I was . . . just getting ready to close up here anyway. I could come give you a lift."

Tiffany was a bit suspicious. In the several months that Lilly had been with the company, she had never offered to help anyone. "Oh . . . kay . . . Are you sure? I mean . . . "

"It won't be too much trouble," Lilly responded. "Where are you?"

-------- ------------------------

A few moments later . . .

-------- ------------------------

Lilly hung up the phone, her heart beating hard in her chest. "Okay, be cool," she told herself. In actuality, she was supposed to stick around for another half-hour, but she wasn't going to pass this opportunity up. "I hope I didn't sound too bitchy . . . again," she muttered as she grabbed her purse and headed out to her car. She wanted to stop and put some lipstick on, but she didn't want to delay too long. This was a chance to get back on Tiffany's good side. That was the sentiment running through her mind as her tires squealed and she tore out of the parking lot.

---------- --------------------

A few minutes later . . .

---------- --------------------

"Thanks for getting her so fast," Tiffany said as she climbed into the passenger seat. She held her purse like a precious thing, unsure of where to put it. Not that the car was all that nice, but rather it was the company that was confusing.

"No prob. I know a couple shortcuts," Lilly said, trying to sound casual. In reality, she had been speeding so much that she was surprised she hadn't gotten pulled over. Her pitch-black hair was hanging loose for a change, and she flipped it over her shoulder, trying to look cool. 'You are so lame,' she told herself. "So . . . what happened with your car?"

Tiffany explained the situation, minus her violent outburst.

"Sounds like a battery problem. If you want, I can look at it while you're in your appointment."

Tiffany was caught between suspicion and being outright stunned. 'Where the hell is this coming from?' she thought. "You know about cars?"

"A bit. I worked in the motor pool at the military school my folks sent me to. It beat scrubbing pots and pans." Lilly paused and took a slow breath. 'Okay, keep it simple. You might not fuck up if you just keep it simple.'

"You don't have to do that," Tiffany responded. "I'm sure I can get a tow after I'm done with therapy."

"I don't mind. I've got nothing else to do," Lilly said, then silently cursed herself. 'That sounded . . . irritable,' she scolded.

Tiffany didn't notice. She was a bit taken aback, but wasn't going to question her . . . luck. Lilly drove her to her appointment and borrowed her car keys, immediately taking off to go check out Tiffany's car. The muscular woman watched her boss's niece take off.

"What the hell's gotten into her?" she muttered. Then she turned on her heel and walked into her therapist's office.

------------ ----------------

That evening . . .

------------ ----------------

Tiffany closed the door to Sally's bedroom after tucking her daughter in. Deborah had come over to check on Tiffany, and the two mature women had taken turns reading to the girl until Sally couldn't keep her eyes open anymore.

"She's precious," Deborah said with a soft chuckle. "I think I'll get her a shirt with the word 'Why?' printed on the front.

Tiffany sat down on her raggedy couch next to her friend. "She's been asking me that damn question since she learned to talk. If she gets a 'Why?' shirt, then I should get one that says 'Just Because!'"

"Well here's another one," Deborah said, looking a bit confused. "WHAT . . . as in WHAT happened with Lilly today?"

Tiffany's eyes shot open and her face to on a look of befuddlement. "I have NO idea! She gives me a lift to my appointment, FIXES my car . . ."

"What was wrong with it?"

"The battery was out, but she also thinks I might want to get the alternator checked out. But she replaces the battery for me, and it looks like she undercharged me for that. I checked the warrantee slip in the glove compartment and the battery was at LEAST twenty bucks more than she told me it was. She gave me a lift back to my car and then just . . . kinda . . . takes off." Tiffany shook her head. "It really creeped me out."

"She's a strange girl," Deborah said, getting up to get another glass of water. Tiffany stared at her breasts, swaying under her blue-silk blouse, all the way to the kitchen.

"What's her deal anyway?"

"How should I know?"

"You're related to her!"

Deborah returned from the kitchen. "Only by marriage. She doesn't talk to me any more than most people. All I know is she HATES being here, but her parents insisted she come work for John for the summer. I've met her folks once or twice. They're total snobs, and they tend to look down their noses at people," Deborah finished softly. Tiffany grabbed the woman's hand. Deb had been the butt of a number of rude comments do to her porn-star past, and she could only imagine what a couple of intellectual yuppies might have said to her.

"Did you know that she went to military school?"

Deborah scrunched her forehead. "I think so. I seem to recall John saying something about her getting sent there after getting kicked out of her old school for something. But that's about all I know. She's going to start her graduate studies soon, so I suspect she'll be taking off. Strange though. I don't remember hearing her saying anything about leaving." Deborah leaned over and put her head on Tiffany's shoulder. "How's your back?"

"Pretty good. This guy I went to today knows his shit. I little bit of exercising, massage and some better medication, and I was feeling a lot better."

Deborah placed a hand on the inside of Tiffany's thigh and breathed on her neck. "Good enough for . . ." Deb trailed off.

"Deb!" Tiffany started, then quieted down. "Sally's in the next room!"

"And she sleeps like the dead if she stays up past nine," Deb said, placing the palm of her hand directly over Tiffany's mound and rubbing it through her jeans. "C'mon. I promise that I'll be quiet . . ." she started, cupping Tiffany's crotch even tighter. "And I'll be good . . ."

"You? Good? Since when?"

"Don't try changing the subject," Deborah said, ignoring the fact that Tiffany hadn't been trying to change the subject. "And no stalling. You've managed to find reasons to bow out of several possible rendezvous, and I'm . . . anxious," she added. She was rubbing Tiffany's crotch awfully hard and was encouraged that the woman hadn't pulled away at all.

Tiffany's skin was already flush with excitement. She didn't like the idea of doing anything with Sally this close, but Deborah had a way of getting under her skin at the drop of a hat. "But my back . . ."

"We can do it in the shower," Deborah countered. It'll help keep your muscles relaxed . . . well, your back muscles at any rate. It'll help with any noise issues, and we can lock the door so that Sally can't wake up and accidentally wander in." She got up and wandered into the bathroom. She didn't need to check to see if Tiffany would join her. Deb knew that the damage had been done.

Tiffany did stand up, but the first thing she did was check on Sally. The young girl was snoring soundly, tucked in next to her teddy bear and her Powerpuff Girl nightlight. She closed the door and snuck into the bathroom.

Deborah was waiting for her, and her nice business skirt-suit was already lying on the floor. As Tiffany closed and locked the bathroom door and both women were "trapped" in a fairly confined area, Deb sat down on the edge of the tub dressed in nothing but a black lace thong and thigh-high garters. Tiffany took a deep breath and gulped I down. Deb turned on the water, then turned back to Tiffany and pulled her close. Even as the brown-haired wrestler removed her shirt, Deborah began licking at Tiffany's pussy straight through the denim of her jeans. Tiffany began to feel herself getting wet almost immediately. Deborah massaged Tiffany's ass through the material as well, gripping those incredibly powerful cheeks with her hands.

Tiffany pulled her sports bra off over her head while Deb unzipped the jeans and pulled them down past Tiffany's hips. Then she started licking her lover-to-be through the cotton fabric of her panties. She pulled away from Tiffany and stared up at the muscular woman, sticking her hand under the leg elastic of the wrestler's underwear and started petting that pretty pussy. It was fun to watch her knuckles rub against the cotton panties as her fingers stroked and rubbed those fleshy outer labia. Tiffany had to reach out and grab the towel rack to keep herself from buckling at the knees. Deb pushed the cotton fabric inward until it formed a singled strand that separated those pussy lips, then she licked along the strand while massaging the outer lips with her thumbs.

Deb knew she had Tiffany right where she wanted her. Of course, Deborah wanted Tiffany everywhere and in every manner possible. She stood up, hit the button that switched from "bath" to "shower" and waited for Tiffany to join her. The cascading water quickly made her panties mostly transparent before she removed them.

Tiffany licked her lips. She kicked off her panties entirely and stepped in after her friend, closing the shower curtain as she went. As soon as she was inside, Deborah's hand appeared between Tiffany's thighs. She didn't go for penetration right away, choosing rather to put two fingers between the outer lips and rub them rapidly from side to side. Her tongue DID penetrate Tiffany's mouth however as the shower began to plaster their hair to their heads.

Tiffany's hands did as they were want to do, which was to grope and fondle Deborah's now-slippery tits. The mammoth globes had mesmerized the wrestler from the very first time she had seen them.

"Go ahead," started Deborah. "Suck on 'em."

Tiffany dipped her head and took one large nipple into her mouth. She would suck on it for a moment before taking the nub in her teeth and pinching down lightly. "I love these things," she muttered before sucking on the other nipple.

Deborah finally stuck her index finger into Tiffany's cunt. She slowly pumped it while still caressing the outer mound with her surrounding fingers. She had forgotten more about pleasuring women than most people would ever know, and what she HAD forgotten was coming back to her the longer that she hung out with her new friends. She wiggled the invading finger from side to side while pressing her palm against Tiffany's clit. She had to admit that Tiffany's breast-play was getting better. Deb was plunging that index finger in and out now, going faster and faster as Tiffany began to gasp.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers