Ringside Seats Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,659 Followers

Tiffany rolled her eyes. She had fallen down in the tub the other day trying to scrub her own back. She sometimes took for granted how having both arms made balancing much easier. She didn't like the idea of being naked and vulnerable in front of this attractive young woman, but she also realized it was a sensible suggestion. "Sure. I guess that'd work."

"Great," Lilly said, hopefully not to eagerly. She held the door open to the bathroom that Tiffany and Sally were going to share. "Let's go."

Tiffany went inside and heard the door being locked behind her. Then she sensed a shirt hitting the floor at her feet. "What . . ."

"I'm not going to be able to help much without getting wet," Lilly explained. "Do you need a hand with your stuff?"

Tiffany struggled with her pants and managed to get them off without assistance, but she acknowledged that she would probably need some help with her shirt unless they were both willing to wait a while.

Lilly helped extricate her friend from the garment, finally getting a good look at the body she had fantasized about so many times. In Lilly's mind, Tiffany was perfect, with every muscle developed in incredible detail, much like Michelangelo's statue of "David." She tried not to let her eyes rest on those powerful butt cheeks for too long though. 'One thing at a time,' she thought.

Tiffany glanced over and saw Lilly's profile in the bathroom mirror. She looked . . . softer than before, which was a strange thought since Lilly had a fairly athletic body. She wasn't cut like Tiffany was, but she wasn't exactly suffering from excess body fat. Rather, the perceived "softness" was from a more relaxed air than she had been in before. The slinky panties and sports bra didn't hurt either. 'Is she staring at my ass?'

Lilly helped put a protective wrapping around Tiffany's elbow to protect the bandaging from the water. Then Lilly finished undressing, they got the appropriate toiletries, got the water warm and flowing and both stepped into the shower.

From the moment Lilly's hands first touched Tiffany's body, the latter woman started to feel abnormally warm. It wasn't that Lilly was doing anything special. The younger woman was just shampooing and conditioning Tiffany's hair. Then she was washing Tiffany's back, including a quick soap-and-rinse of her buttocks. The muscular woman wondered if her companion was taking a little longer down there than necessary. But she liked the way it felt. She realized that she had become increasingly comfortable with Lilly.

"Well, I think we're done," Lilly said throatily. She let her fingers linger on Tiffany's hips. "But Tiff, your legs are getting a lit-tle hairy. Want me to take care of that?"

It was such an absurd proposition that Tiffany almost laughed. It was almost the equivalent of "stretching" your arm in a dark movie theatre and wrapping it around your girlfriend's shoulders. It was obvious . . . it was ham-handed . . . and sometimes, it was welcome. "Sure," she whispered.

Lilly spread shaving lotion all over Tiffany's legs, swirling it around with her fingertips. Tiffany was breathing heavily as Lilly adeptly slid her razor along those powerful leg muscles. The young woman traced the smooth skin left behind, still slick from the lotion. Up and down one leg, then the other . . . Lilly was taking her time. Then Lilly's attention fell between Tiffany's legs.

"You don't have to . . ." Tiffany started.

Lilly looked up at her, her dark hair plastered to her forehead and face, but her beautiful eyes still visible. "I . . . I know. I want to. And I don't want to wait for six months." She rubbed lotion along both sides of Tiffany's opening, and she quickly shaved the kitty clean. "But I'll stop right here if you want . . . "

"I don't . . . but . . . Deborah and Sally will . . ."

Lilly blushed. "Deb and Sally won't be back for a while. Deb's taking her for ice cream first, THEN going to the grocery store."

"You . . . you set this up?" Tiffany said, almost panting. Lilly's thumbs were rubbing Tiffany's outer mound.

"Yeah." Lilly leaned in and breathed on Tiffany's opening, which was swollen in anticipated desire. "I've waited a long time Tiff. If you want, I'll wait a little longer."

"No," Tiffany said. "I don't want to wait." She shuddered as Lilly kissed her sweetly on her pussy lips. 'What am I doing?' she thought. 'I can't even shower on my own! I've got no business having . . . having sex.' Lilly was basically hugging Tiffany's hips while her mouth continued to stimulate Tiffany's pussy. But the girl wasn't using her tongue except for light caresses. Lilly's lips were so soft and gently that Tiffany couldn't believe them capable of the harsh words she had heard them utter once upon a time. She couldn't imagine why those lips were making her feel the way she did, or why Lilly even wanted to.

Lilly's pace was excruciatingly slow, even for her. There were so many things she wanted to do to Tiffany's body, but she had to take it easy until Tiffany's arm got better. But she had seen Tiffany becoming increasingly discontent about her sudden dependence on other people. Lilly wanted her to realize that . . . sometimes . . . leaning on people could have its rewards.

She suckled on one of Tiffany's inner labia, savoring it like a connoisseur of fine wines before moving on to the other. Finally her tongue slipped out of Lilly's mouth, but just enough to press against Tiffany's clitoral hood while she applied a suction pressure to that area. Then she broke the suction, sticking her bottom lip down, then dragging it up half the length of Tiffany's slot before engaging her suction action again.

Tiffany was biting her own bottom lip, trying not to groan. She was also careful not to move her injured arm too much. It would be a crime to have that wonderful sensation end because of an errant movement. She felt the pressure on her throbbing clit temporarily subside as the tip of Lilly's tongue finally penetrative half-an-inch into Tiffany's box before moving up and down like a light switch. But it must have been a faulty switch, because Tiffany was turned on whichever direction that tongue went.

Lilly was growing tired of the taste test . . . she wanted to drink of Tiffany's bounty, and she wanted to drink deep. She pressed the flat of her tongue into Tiffany's opening, then wiggled it back and forth. Her hands were firmly grasping Tiffany's taut ass, not wanting the girl to escape. After a few more tongue wiggles, she went back to sucking on the clit. She took a long, slow suck, released, then did it again. And when she sucked her breath in the third time, she felt Tiffany tremble. She felt that beautiful pussy twitch, then felt warm cum dribbling onto her chin. Lilly released the clit and moved her mouth down, slowly licking up Tiffany's juices.

Tiffany felt the tension temporarily leave her body, but it was replaced with remorse. She wasn't in a position to suitably reciprocate, and she was the sort of person who always carried her own weight. She was . . .

"There IS something you could do for me," Lilly said from below, looking up that chiseled body. She had anticipated that Tiffany would want to contribute something, and she had already thought of something. She turned off the water, toweled both women off and then led a strangely pliable Tiffany into the woman's bedroom. She lay Tiffany down, then helped prop up and support Tiffany's injured arm with a pillow. "Now put your hand here," Lilly suggested, placing Tiffany's good hand on her own crotch, palm facing upward. Tiffany got the idea, and she stiffened her fingers as Lilly straddled her hips. Lilly lowered herself slowly, letting Tiffany's fingers penetrate her hot, young pussy. Three fingers found their way inside.

Lilly settled all the way down, her hips meeting Tiffany's. She needed to take it slow, so as not to aggravate Tiffany's arm. But Tiffany's fingers weren't taking it slow. They had already begun their slight pumping motion. So Lilly didn't wait any longer. She started humping Tiffany's hand with short, smooth shifts of her hips. She lowered her torso, placing one hand on either side of Tiffany's head as the two women developed a rhythm.

Tiffany was pressing her hips as far up as she comfortably could. She let her palm rest against Lilly's upper mound, applying a bit of pressure to Lilly's clitoral area. But she never stopped her fingers from moving. And the ceiling light was right behind Lilly's head, letting the girl "shine" in an almost heavenly glow. She was so lean . . . so fit . . . so smart . . . and she seemed utterly dedicated to making Tiffany feel desirable. 'As soon as this arm gets better, I'm going to fuck her brains out,' Tiffany thought in a much less romantic vein. But looking at Lilly, she had a feeling the girl could go all night if inspired.

Lilly squeezed the invading digits with her powerful vaginal muscles, keeping them locking in place and enjoying feeling filled. Though it obviously caused her a bit of discomfort, Tiffany lifted her torso up for a moment so her lips could latch on to one of Lilly's young, firm breasts. Lilly lowered her torso a little more to make things easier, still careful not to rest any weight on Tiff's arm.

'It's funny,' Lilly thought. 'The mother is nursing like a child.' But the feelings that Tiffany's mouth and fingers were providing her were anything but child's play. She curled her feet in until her toes were resting on the insides of Tiffany's legs, and she gently bounced away on Tiffany's impromptu phallus.

On one upstroke, Tiffany released Lilly's breast from her mouth and slipped her pointing finger out of Lilly's cunt and pushed it up into the young woman's asshole, all in a single motion. Lilly clamped down on both openings in an almost emergency fashion. This was relatively new, but not entirely unpleasant, territory for her. She gave herself a moment to adjust, smiling at her lover for her temerity, then kissing Tiffany softly on the lips. She was kissing Tiffany, not as a POTENTIAL partner, but as an ACTUAL lover. Lilly didn't want that kiss to end. She forgot to keep her hips moving, but Tiffany didn't forget about her fingers, as those digits explored both Lilly's front and backdoors with equal tenacity.

Lilly pressed her tongue further into Tiffany's mouth than she had her pussy earlier, and she was reward when Tiffany's tongue caressed her in return. Meanwhile, her anus had relaxed enough to enjoy the new sensation.

Tiffany was running out of breath, but was also unwilling to break the passionate liplock. It was strange . . . being wanted like that. This wasn't just comfort sex or casual sex. Lilly had wanted her and was willing to be what Tiffany needed . . . a loving companion. 'Hell, she's already met my family and didn't go running. That's GOT to mean something,' Tiffany thought. She thrust the finger in Lilly's ass a little deeper as her lover began to sway her hips again. Tiffany's hand was beginning to cramp a bit due to the awkward position, but it was worth it. Deborah had taught Tiffany how to properly stimulate a woman's asshole, and Tiffany was nothing if not a good student.

Lilly's back arched outward and she sucked her gut in, causing her to FINALLY let go of that wonderful kiss. Her abdominal muscles shivered under her skin and both her pussy and asshole clamped down again, but this time so she could orgasm. And climax she did, putting her whole body into the action. It would be her only chance tonight, so she made it count.

Tiffany was finally able to extricate her hand. Without even thinking about it, she brought it to her lips and sucked the juices from it. She offered one finger (that hadn't been in Lilly's butt) to Lilly, and the younger woman gave it a leisurely miniature blowjob. Then they kissed again . . . actually, they kissed several times, each as lingering as the last.

Lilly realized it was time to break the silence. "Thank you," she said, thought she wasn't sure why. "I guess we need to get dressed," she added reluctantly. "They'll be home soon and . . ."

"Stay," Tiffany interjected, looking as nervous as could be. "I mean . . . yeah, we should . . . get dressed, but . . . I would like it if you would stay tonight."

Lilly was confused. "But what about Sally, and . . ."

"I love my daughter, but she's going to have to learn to accept that I'm going to have people over sometimes. I . . ."

Lilly felt her skin growing warmer. "How many . . . have you . . . I mean . . . You know, it doesn't matter," she said. She decided not to question Tiffany's motives or her own luck. She helped get Tiffany into her pajama bottoms and an overly large nightshirt. Lilly had to borrow a set herself, but she somehow made do.

---------------- ----------------

The next morning . . .

---------------- ----------------

"Morning," Deborah said as a sleepy-eyed Lilly emerged from Tiffany's bedroom. Deborah was grinning from ear to ear. As soon as she had gotten back the previous night, she knew that the plan she and Lilly had hatched had worked like a charm. But even Deborah was impressed that Lilly had earned herself an overnight visit. She knew from her own conversations with her friend that Tiffany hadn't had an overnight visitor, at least when Sally was in the area, in many years. "So, how are we this morning?" she asked coyly.

Lilly cracked a still uncharacteristic smile. "I guess that 'we' are fine. Deb, it was . . . it was perfect!" She chuckled. "Of course, it was a little odd. I woke up this morning and this tiny person had wedged herself between us," Lilly said. Deb wandered over, opened the bedroom door and peeked inside. Sure enough, Sally had snuck in sometime during the night and had an arm draped over her mother's stomach.

"You're going to have a fight on your hands if you're trying to get Tiff's attention," Deb said, closing the door behind her. "You don't seem upset by that."

"I'm not. I don't know . . . I'm not sure I can handle being a part-time mother figure . . . hell, I'm only twenty-three . . . but I want to try." Lilly was a bit surprised by her own conviction.

Deborah gave her soon-to-be-ex-niece a hug. "God it's strange. I can't believe you actually came from THAT family. She's lucky to have you."

"Thanks Deb. Thanks for everything. And we're okay?"

"For the last time, yes, we're okay. I never would've helped you out otherwise. Someone will come along for me. In the meantime, I need to get through this divorce and then . . . then we'll see."

About that time, a tired-looking Tiffany arrived, carrying Sally with her good arm. She flashed Lilly a shy smile, then sat down while Deborah served everybody some orange juice. Sally was trying really hard to glare at Lilly, who she suddenly considered an interloper. But once Lilly stuck her tongue out at the little girl, the two started a silly-face contest that left Sally in stitches.

'This might just work,' Tiffany thought, just as Lilly leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on one cheek while Sally kissed her on the other. Now all she had to endure was car shopping . . .

-------------- ----------------

A few weeks later . . .

-------------- ----------------

"One . . . two . . . three!" Francine said, counting Vicky down as Sally pinned her to the mat. John Wells had called a last minute, mandatory meeting which he himself was late for. All the wrestlers were around ringside area, but had already divided into their little cliques. Since Gabby was gone, Lilly had accompanied Tiffany and the two were the recipient of a number of stares. But Lilly didn't care. She was just there to support Tiffany and to look after Sally. Once Vicky had seen Sally, the fun had begun and the two had been playing around for about ten minutes. Vicky and Jeanna, both of whom had been in fairly constant contact with Tiffany since the assault, seemed to have bonded even more after taking some time off together. And when Vicky and Sally were around, there was fun to be had despite the overhanging sense of unease surrounding the meeting.

Finally, Deborah showed up and sat apart from the general crowd. John Wells showed up shortly thereafter, accompanied by a man familiar to the true students of wrestling.

"Hey Tiffany, isn't that . . ." Francine whispered.

"Yeah, it is," Tiffany mumbled as Sally sat gently on her lap. She had seen that pasty face, glasses and substantial paunch before. His name was Jim Cornette, and he was something of an institution in the wrestling business. He was a lifelong fan of professional wrestling. He had been the manager for one of the premiere tag-teams of all time, namely the Midnight Express. He had owned his own wrestling company called Smokey Mountain Wrestling, he had worked for every major wrestling company and currently oversaw activities at the WWE's other farm league, Ohio Valley Wrestling. Some of the biggest names in the business owed it all to that man's involvement in their careers. Him being there was big news for NAXW.

John grabbed a microphone. "I guess I'd better explain why you are all here," he began, he voice grating and his teeth clenched. "A recent series of events has . . . left the direction of this organization in a bit of a mess." He stopped and glared at Deb for a second. She rolled her eyes. If her husband had been a real man in any way, none of this would have been necessary. But when John's gaze accidentally drifted over Tiffany, his head jerked away. "Vince McMahon and the WWE have already invested a lot in this organization, and chaos doesn't fit into their plans. This is Mr. Jim Cornette," John continued, "and he'll be in charge of production and talent until miscellaneous legal entanglements are taken care of. Mr. Cornette?"

The pasty-faced man in question stood up. "All right people, I'll make this short and sweet. I'm here to get things back on track. I don't care about your personal grudges or any of the other crap that's been goin' on around here. I've looked over everyone's files and video, and I see some definite talent . . . assuming you can pull your heads out of your asses long enough to utilize it."

Half the company looked offended. Some looked confused. Tiffany chuckled. Jim Cornette was, in her mind, one of the most entertaining personalities in the business.

"Anyway," Jim continued, "this Saturday's show will go on as scheduled, but after that there will be some changes. Over the next week and half, stop by MY office," he said, looking over at John, "and sign up for a time-slot. I'm gonna want to talk to each of you, one on one. That's all."

The wrestlers and other staff looked around at each other. What did all this mean? Some glared at John, while others muttered about Deborah "screwing with the system." Tiffany sighed. She finally had a chance to talk to someone of note, and she was crippled. What possible use would anyone have for her?

-------------- --------------------------------------

The next Saturday, before the show . . .

-------------- --------------------------------------

"Come in, Ms.. . . Thurman?"

"Thank you," Tiffany said, making her way into the office. Mr. Cornette was seated behind a desk that was adorned by a massive pile of papers. She had dressed as nicely as she could, borrowing some clothes from Deb to look more presentable. She had even worn a dark-colored sling, trying not to draw attention to her arm.

"Please, have a seat," her temporary boss said, waving at an empty chair. Then he looked at her, he eyes beady but penetrating. "I'll get right to the point, Ms. Thurman. I've read your file and I must say that I'm impressed. You've got actual wrestling training, a college degree, and somehow you find time to be a mom." He lowered his glasses and looked at her again. "I saw your daughter in the ring the other day. THAT young lady is going to be a handful."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,659 Followers