Ringside Seats Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,671 Followers

Tiffany smiled in spite of her nervousness. "Not 'going to be.' She 'is' a handful."

He flashed a smile of his own, but the smile quickly vanished. "But I've also noticed your name comes up on a lot of incident reports. Admittedly, you don't seem to have instigated any of them, but it does raise some red flags. I've already spoken with some of your colleagues and their opinions of what is going on and . . . well, your name started coming up again. Everyone seemed to have an opinion about you, whether I asked for one or not. Mind telling me why?"

Tiffany was flabbergasted. "I . . . I really couldn't say."

"Bull-hockey," Mr. Cornette said. "I want to hear it from you. Why do some people dislike you while others are pretty damn loyal to you?"

Tiffany was beginning to get a little angry. "Mr. Cornette, I have no ability or right to justify other people's opinions about me. Okay, I'm a lesbian. There! Are you happy?!? Some people can't deal with it, others can. The ones that CAN deal with it realize that I'm DAMN good at what I do, and the rest will never care. All they'll see is that I'm a pervert or something like that. But I'm not! I love wrestling, and . . ." Tiffany's tirade was cut off when she leaned forward and her elbow bumped into the arm of the chair, causing her to wince in pain.

"Settle down, Ms. Thurman. I don't want you aggravating that . . ." Mr. Cornette said, pointing at her arm. He looked at it for a moment longer. "I didn't mean to question your ability, young lady. And I watched the video of what happened that night. Quite frankly, I found Ms. Gabriel's behavior repulsive. Wrestlers need to be able to get over their personal problems and trust each other in the ring, and quite frankly I'm glad she's gone. And I heard about an encounter with her and your former ring announcer . . ."

"Lilly was just defending 'my honor,' so to speak, and she was mad at what Gabby almost did to Francine."

Jim smiled. "I understand that you and Lilly are . . . an item? Don't worry Ms. Thurman. As I said, 'Gabby' seems to have been a poison around here. But I won't tolerate any more of these physical altercations . . . not on my watch. Understand?"

Tiffany blushed and nodded. "Yes sir."

"The question then becomes, what do I do with you? I've seen your tapes. You've got talent . . . hell, you're probably one of the most talented people here. And no, I'm not going to get rid of you because of that arm, so stop trying to hide it from me." Jim Cornette put both his elbows on the desk, leaned forward and looked Tiffany in the eyes. "This company needs leaders. I don't understand . . . and quite frankly don't care . . . about what's going on with Mr. and Mrs. Wells. That's not my problem. But experience tells me that when things in the office get bad, things in the locker room follow suit. I'm here to restore some faith and trust in the former, but I can't do much about the latter. I think that you could be of great help as a leader back there. Some people might resent you taking charge, but you can't give them a choice. They can either learn to listen and accept advice from someone qualified to give it, or they can pick up their walking papers. I've noticed you working with some of the other girls, including that new one . . . Marcia? Anyway, when people listen to you, they get better, and that's the sort of thing we need around here. How long are you on the shelf?"

"Six months, give or take a month. It depends on how the healing goes."

"Well I've got a proposition for you. I had the great privilege of firing that other trainer . . ."

"Thank God!" Tiffany interjected, then blushed. "Sorry, but the man was incompetent."

"My point exactly. But you seem to be much more reasonable. And you have the training, so I'd like for you to take over for him, in an official capacity."

Tiffany was speechless . . . for a moment. "But . . . I haven't done any physical training or therapy in years!"

"But I'm willing to bet that you remember how, and you have a better idea for wrestling-related injuries than some greenhorn from off the street. And I want you to keep working with the other wrestlers. With that Gabby chick out of the way, and considering the way she went, I'm thinking that even the people that don't like you will at least listen to you."

"I . . . I appreciate your confidence . . . but what happens when my arm is better?"

"Yes, you'll be allowed to return to the ring. But I have a question, and please don't take this the wrong way. Is wrestling something you really want to do? I mean, if you make it to the big time . . ."

Tiffany sighed. "I know it will be hard. And if it looks like I can't do it and still be there for my daughter, I'll quit in a New York minute. But . . . I can't stop. My family . . . my friends . . . they actually got this silly idea in my head that I'm good at this. And . . . I was there for War Games at the Great America Bash. I watched Hogan versus Andre so many times that I wore out the videotape." She grinned. "I watched the Midnight Express go against the Road Warriors in a scaffold match!" That got a smile out of Jim Cornette. He had hated those matches, but there was something exciting about them as well. "I'm just not sure I want to give that up yet. But I've got a while to think about it, don't I?"

Jim Cornette kicked back in his chair, his heels on his desk. "Miss Thurman, I think you and I are going to get along just fine. So, are you interested in the trainer position? At least for a while?"

"Yeah! I might need some help, just because I'm short a hand right now, but . . ."

"I was thinking of getting the trainer an assistant anyway. Come by on Monday sometime and we'll work out the details." He grimaced and grabbed the next file on his desk. "And could you send the next bozo in here? I'm getting a headache, so let's hurry this along."

------- ---------------------

Monday evening . . .

------- ---------------------

"You always seem to land on your feet," Lilly said happily.

"Actually, I always seem to land on my back," Tiffany replied, just as Lilly's tongue pressed its way in between Tiffany's inner labia. Tiffany had gotten another girl to cover her shift at The Dark so she could go sign some contracts with Jim Cornette and, since she couldn't drive, Lilly had volunteered to chauffeur her. They had gotten back to Tiffany's place with an hour to spare until Sally got done with work, so Lilly had gotten her girlfriend's pants on the floor and her back on the sheets before devouring Tiffany's pussy. She badly wanted to give Tiffany a quick thrill before she had to share the woman's time with her daughter.

"Are you . . . sure . . . you don't . . ." Tiffany started.

"Stop worrying about it," Lilly said. Tiffany sometimes complained when she was getting pleasure without giving some back. But Lilly GOT pleasure from doing this to Tiffany. "Besides, I'm just collecting power-ups. As soon as that arm is better, you're going to owe me the fucking of a lifetime!" Lilly meant every word of that statement. She had a powerful, beautiful girl to share a bed with, and she was looking forward to getting screwed to within an inch of her life. She dug her thumbs into Tiffany's box and spread her opening, sending her tongue in deep. She usually didn't stick her tongue in that far, but every now and then she liked tasting her lover's innermost treasures.

"You're on," Tiffany moaned. She was thinking she might even borrow one of Deb's strap-ons, bend this little minx over and hammer her until she passed out. 'Shit, is that ME thinking?' Tiffany thought. 'Deb and the girls have had a bad influence on me.' She spread her legs as wide as she could, but she was barely able to see the top of Lilly's head over the injured arm that was propped up and lay across her stomach.

Lilly got an idea. She pulled her purse over and dug out a very small vibrator. It was her "emergency" toy. It wasn't good for deep-dick action, but it wasn't built for it either. Being only the size of her thumb, that device was used for "surgical strikes."

Tiffany heard a faint humming noise, then felt vibrations emanating from the lower part of her pussy. 'Where the hell did she get that from?' she thought as a smile became plastered on her face. Lilly circled her entire opening with the device, making every square inch of her cunt tingle. Then Lilly pushed the slim head into the bottom of Tiffany's slot before sucking on her inner lips, pulling them outward and causing more of them to come into contact with the toy.

Tiffany felt a twinge of pain as her back arched and stretched her arm a bit, but she wasn't going to say a damn thing that might make Lilly stop what she was doing. "You're pretty fucking resourceful, did you know that?"

Lilly sucked momentarily on Tiff's clit, waiting until she got a pleasurable groan. "I AM and educated woman," she said smartly. Just for kicks, she moved the vibrator down until the head was pressed against Tiffany's asshole, then started some long, shallow licks straight up the woman's pussy. Tiffany was groaning more liberally, so Lilly kept it up. 'It's amazing how sensitive her asshole is,' Lilly thought. 'Kind of like mine was.'

"Tiffany?"

"Yesssss?" Tiff sighed. She was getting close.

"Would you think less of me if I asked you to . . . play with my ass next time?"

Tiffany's entire body was flushed with heat and pleasure already. "I'll do anything! Just don't stop!"

Lilly grinned. "Anything?" she asked, then latched her lips onto Tiffany's clitoral hood, sucking gently as her sex toy lit up Tiff's sphincter. A short pussy-twitch later and Tiffany started to cum. It was a mellow, pleasurable orgasm. It was a kind of pleasure that only Lilly seemed to be able to induce.

Lilly crawled her way up onto the bed and gave Tiffany a kiss.

Tiffany blushed. "Uhm . . . Lilly . . . as long as we're on the subject of requests . . . You wouldn't happen to still have your old school uniform, would you?"

Lilly chuckled. "I'm ASSUMING you don't mean my military school uniform?" Tiffany shook her head. "So you like the Catholic school girl thing too. I thought that was just guys. Actually, yes, I still have it. Though I'm sure it would be a little small on me . . ." Lilly stopped when she saw a shit-eating grin cross Tiff's face. "Which would be the point. Well, I'm sure I could dig it out with the proper incentive." When Tiffany pulled Lilly's head down and planted a kiss of her own, Lilly was given all the incentive she needed.

-------- -------------------------

Twenty minutes later . . .

-------- -------------------------

Tiffany and Lilly were sitting in Tiffany's brand new station wagon, with Lilly in the driver's seat, waiting for Sally to get out of school. Normally, Sally would ride the bus or Tiffany's sister would pick her up, but Tiffany wanted to surprise her baby girl. The two women were holding hands, and Lilly rested her head on friend's shoulder. It was solid . . . like Tiffany herself.

"I like this," Tiffany said at one point. "Sitting here . . . waiting for Sally to be done after . . ." Tiffany blushed. "After a quickie in the afternoon . . ."

Lilly kissed her on the cheek. "I just like being able to trust someone." She sighed. "I can't believe how lucky I got. And to think of all the dumb bitches who passed up on you when they had the chance . . ." Lilly had meant that to be flattering, but it had come out wrong. Tiffany's face clouded over briefly, so Lilly tried to do damage control. "Hey, I didn't mean . . ."

"No, it's okay," Tiffany said, flashing a smile. "I know what you meant. It's just . . . I began to think no one even saw me . . . like that . . . not for a long time."

"Until Deb saw it," Lilly pointed out. She had been given the whole story at one point, and she actually respected Deborah more because of it. "And Vicky and Jeanna . . . Tiffany, do you miss being with them? I'm . . . I'm not saying that you're acting dissatisfied or anything but . . ."

Tiffany kissed Lilly, but this time on the lips. "Sometimes. Mostly because they've all helped me through so much shit recently. Especially Deb. I'd have been done with the business and gone twice now if it weren't for her. But she made her choice, and that was to stay with John despite what was going on. Vicky and Jeanna are just living their lives a little loose. You, for whatever reason, thought I was worth the risk of almost getting arrested and then getting fired, and you've stood by me through everything. It's been a lot easier choice than you might think to be with you." Tiffany felt a strange sensation of calm overcome her when she realized that she truly believed what she was saying.

The two of them just enjoyed each other's presence for a minute before Lilly broke the silence.

"Still, we need to . . . help Deb out. She deserves someone better than my uncle."

"But she won't want to go dating anytime soon. She'll probably say that it's too soon to find someone new."

Lilly blushed but grinned at the same time. "Maybe, but who says she needs someone 'new' right away?"

Tiffany returned that grin. "What . . . exactly . . . did you have in mind?"

----------- -------------

A week later . . .

----------- -------------

"Thanks," Deborah said as she turned the key in her apartment door. Vicky and Jeanna had taken her out for some food and drinks to help her get her mind off her divorce proceedings, which were becoming increasingly ugly. She had kind of wished that Tiffany and Lilly had been able to make it, but they had both said they were busy that night. But as soon as the door was open, Deborah found out what they had been "busy" doing. She and her friends heard some moaning from Tiffany's bedroom. "Those little . . ." Deb whispered, but she couldn't help but smile. She liked that Lilly and Tiffany had become so sexually comfortable with each other.

"The door is open," Vicky said quietly. The three of them snuck over to the slight crack in the door and peaked inside.

Deb was feeling like a kid, sneaking around her own apartment. But what was going on in that room was not child's play. Tiffany was lying on her back, her arm propped up and protected. She was completely naked, but Lilly wasn't. Lilly had on a short, plaid skirt, a loose white dress shirt that was tied in a knot above the midriff, and white fishnet stockings that came up to her mid-thighs. Her hair was done up in pigtails, and she was straddling Tiffany's hips, rocking back and forth. She was, in Deb's mind, the sexiest looking schoolgirl she had ever seen, and Deb had done entire porn films based on THAT fantasy. And the way she was moving, Deborah had a feeling that there was a strap-on cock buried in that tight little body.

"Okay, the girl is hot," Jeanna murmured. She and Vicky were actually in on Tiffany and Lilly's little plan, but she didn't know that Lilly was going to wear that outfit. The three friends watched the two women gently hump each other. Lilly put her hands on her hips and slowly tugged at the hem of her skirt, exposing the black thong underneath that had been pushed aside so that the massive dildo buried in her pussy had smooth access.

Deb licked her lips. Even though Lilly was only related by marriage (and soon wouldn't even be that), she had never really looked at her as a sexual entity before. True, she had seen Lilly as attractive, but seeing her dressed like that and riding Tiffany like a saddle was something else. The sex toy buried in her box had to be at least two inches across, but she was handling it well.

"Look at that ass," Jeanna whispered into Deborah's ear. "Don't you just wanna eat it up?"

"Jeanna!?!" Deb hissed. "How could you even think that? She's . . . they're . . ."

"SHE'S not really related to you, and THEY'RE apparently open for suggestions," Vicky whispered. Almost as if on cue, Lilly turned her head and stared at the crack in the door. She was smiling, the hair on her head plastered against her sweaty face. Deb wondered how many orgasms she had already had atop her "stallion." Deb guessed it to be a couple.

"What kept you?" Lilly asked towards the door.

"What?" Deb asked. Then she glanced evilly at Jeanna and Vicky, both of whom were grinning like devils. "This was a set up?!?" Deborah pushed the door open and walked inside. "You two could have just asked me to join you," she said to the women on the bed.

"What fun would THAT have been?" Tiffany asked, gyrating her hips and pushing the eight-inch cock into her girlfriend's body.

"This is so wrong," Deborah muttered, still staring at Lilly's ass, mesmerized by its smoothness. She barely felt herself being undressed.

Lilly's eyes were drawn to Deborah's enormous tits as they came into view. She thought that Tiff's were sizeable, but Deb's were massive. Vicky and Jeanna both shed their own clothes, then latched lips on Deb's pert nipples and sucked away. Each of them periodically glanced at Lilly. They knew that everyone who got a good look at Deb's chest wanted a piece of it, and they were going to get Deb primed.

Lilly turned back to Tiffany, leaning in and kissing her. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" she whispered.

"I'm only dating one girl in this room, and she's the same one I'll be dating in the morning. Nothing is going to change that," Tiffany murmured back just before kissing Lilly's on the neck.

"Okay," Lilly said, looking back at the other three women. Then her head whipped back to face Tiffany again. "You're talking about me, right?"

Tiffany laughed. "Yeah, I'm talking about you."

"As long as we're clear on that," Lilly said, untying her shirt and letting it slide off her shoulders.

"Oh my!" Vicky said as Lilly's beautiful back came into view. She let go of Deb's tits and started kissing the back of Lilly's neck, working her way down the girl's spine. Jeanna followed suit, working the other side of Lilly's neck and back.

Deb wandered around and sat next to Tiffany's head, and both Tiff and Lilly were staring at her. "This is kind of cool, but still feels . . . Oh!" Tiffany had pulled Deb closer, then she and Lilly took over their friends jobs of sucking on those heavy melons. And Lilly especially knew how to use her teeth, pressing them lightly on Deb's nipples to elicit pleasurable moans.

Lilly was having problems concentrating. Her pussy was stretched to the limit by the dong in her cunt, and Vicky and Jeanna were lighting up the skin on her back. She had never been with more than one woman at a time, and she was seeing some definite positives. Each of those women had hands on Lilly's ass, squeezing it with noticeable strength, and they had also started sucking on Lilly's earlobes.

"Lilly?" Tiffany started.

"Yes?"

"Would it be okay if I watched Deb eat you out?"

Lilly actually looked shocked. Deb looked hungry. Vicky and Jeanna looked mischievous, pulling Lilly off of Tiffany and pushing her back-first onto the bed.

Tiffany looked at Lilly. "I promise, you'll like it." Tiffany knew quite well what Deb's tongue could do.

Deb's eyes had lit up a bit. This was naughty, even for her. She was about to eat out her soon-to-be-ex-husband's niece. She got down on all fours and crawled over to the bed, kissing her way up Lilly's inner thigh until she was face to crotch with the beautiful young woman. Lilly's skirt was pushed up, her thong was pushed sideways and she was so wet already, so Deb started by just licking up her residual juices before moving on to her traditional long, slow tease of the outer labia.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh . . ." Lilly's eyes glazed over as Deb's professional tongue did what it did so well. She did notice Tiffany prop herself up with her good arm so that she could watch.

Vicky, noticing that Tiffany didn't have a free hand to pleasure herself with, so knelt on the other side of the bed and pushed her had between Tiffany's legs from behind. Tiffany got the idea, spreading her legs so that Vicky could slide some fingers into her friend's moist sex just underneath the strap-on harness, exploring Tiffany's warmth.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,671 Followers