Ringside Seats Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

While her girlfriend fingered Tiffany, Jeanna moved in behind Deborah. She lay on her back and scooted until her head was under Deb's hips, then she started some oral action of her own. She licked the upper part of Deb's slot while sticking some fingers in the lower slot. Her lips were intentionally sloppy, sucking on fleshy bits before letting loose of them with a snap. She knew she was doing a good job when Deb pushed against her face and groaned contentedly.

Lilly was the beneficiary of Deb's groan, as the humming sensation reverberated through her crotch. Deb's cunnilingus abilities were every bit as good as she had heard. Her pussy was already tender from having ridden that big strap-on cock for fifteen minutes before the other girls had arrived, and Deborah was taking advantage of that heightened sensitivity. There wasn't a square millimeter of surface area that her tongue hadn't stimulated.

"Put it in me," she whimpered. "Please?"

Deb rewarded her with some long and fast licks right down the center. Usually her girls didn't need the deep action, but Lilly seemed to crave it. While her tongue was splitting the great divide, her thumb found its way into the bottom of Lilly's opening. Between the two invaders, she had Lilly cumming in no time. It was a gentle orgasm, but it served its purpose. The subtle but sexy lines of the girl's muscles were standing out against her skin as her fluids flowed onto Deb's face. But Deborah didn't have time to revel in her victory as her own body was succumbing to Jeanna's attentions. And it was a good orgasm: long, leisurely and a little wet.

Jeanna crawled out, her face suitably glistening. She gave Deb a quick spank, then the two women hugged.

Tiffany looked at her girlfriend's sweat-covered face. "Wanna return the favor?" she asked.

Lilly blushed. She sat up, pulling Deb onto the bed. She reached into the nightstand and grabbed her mini-vibrator. 'Hell, it worked with Tiff,' she thought. She positioned herself on the floor between Deb's legs, but postponed her pleasuring attempts as she watched Vicky bring Tiffany to orgasm. Tiff was trying to keep her body relatively relaxed, but it was hard to do with Vicky nibbling on her shoulder and fingering her snatch. And when Vicky pulled her fingers out, she shoved those sticky digits into Tiffany's mouth to get a thorough washing.

Lilly finally was able to start her work on Deborah's pussy. She switched on her little vibrator, running the tip around Deb's mound while Lilly suckled on the inner labia. She was sweet as honey, and Lilly had a sweet tooth. She was distracted a bit as Jeanna climbed onto the bed and straddled Deborah's face. 'She's got a really nice butt,' Lilly thought before returning to the matter at hand. After inserting her mini-vibe into Deb's pussy, she moved her lips up to the clit, drawing them in from a wide circle to a small circle, sucking on the nub and then moving them out again.

"If I'd known you were this good, I'd have invited you over for Christmas last year," Deb said, smiling as she did. Then she bit her bottom lip to prevent from screaming as Lilly jiggled the slim-line vibrator inside Deb's body. Then Deb went back to sucking on Jeanna's pussy.

Meanwhile, Tiffany was on her back again while Vicky lowered herself slowly onto the thick, black plastic cock springing forth from Tiff's harness.

"It's so big," the blonde beauty said as she settled down onto Tiffany's hips, her paradise filled to the brim with cock. "It's still got Lilly's cum on it," she said, grinning evilly at the aforementioned woman. Lilly would have said something back, but her mouth was full.

"Let us know when you're gonna cum," Jeanna told her girlfriend. "Lilly just HAS to see that!"

"What am I, a sideshow?" Vicky muttered as she bounced lightly on the dildo. Tiffany was using her good hand to fondle one of Vicky's smallish breasts, including pinching her pink little nipple. Even with one arm, Vicky felt that Tiffany was more than enough woman to satisfy any woman.

Lilly was curious, but she had other things to worry about. She pulled the little vibrator out of Deb's front door and pushed the head into her backdoor. Even as Deb squealed in delight directly into Jeanna's pussy, Lilly doubled her sucking efforts on Deb's clit. She pulled on the clitoral hood, waiting until the nub itself became exposed, then she kissed it and sucked on it until she knew that Deb was close. Then, she let loose, flicking her tongue against it rapidly. Deb couldn't take it any more, and she came like a madwoman, smearing her cum onto Lilly's face. She was moaning like crazy into Jeanna's box, and Jeanna didn't mind at all. Deb's lips were like vibrators themselves, and they had engulfed almost all of Jeanna's mound. Even as Lilly nuzzled her crotch in a post-cunnilingus warm-and-fuzzy moment, Deb's lips and tongue kept moving. She even snaked a hand around so that she could rub Jeanna's clitoral area in small circles while her tongue explored a little lower in the slot.

Lilly moved around to the other side of the bed so she could watch Vicky ride Tiffany's strap-on. Almost gingerly she bent over and kissed her girlfriend on the lips while fondling one of those firm, man-made tits. Then she sucked on Tiff's breasts as Vicky rode the dildo.

"Oh God!" Jeanna shouted as Deborah's talented tongue pushed her over the brink and into happy-land. Her pussy spasmed and quivered and she ground her crotch against Deb's face by swiveling her hips. And for the second time that evening, Deb's face was coated in girl-juice. "No wonder Vicky's gotten so good at doing that! She's got the best teacher in the world," she added, then leaned over and gave her girlfriend a kiss.

"Don't distract me," Vicky said after the kiss. "I'm getting fucked."

"Sweetheart, if I stopped talking to you every time you were horny, I don't think we'd EVER have a conversation."

"You're exaggerating," Vicky said.

"Is she?" Lilly asked. She put her head between Tiffany and Vicky's abdomens, then began licking Vicky's clit as she rode the plastic pony.

"That's . . . that's nice," Vicky cooed. "More of that!"

Lilly didn't need much more encouragement, so she kept her face wedged between the two women, keeping her tongue against the top of Vicky's slot as that big plastic cock slid in and out of her box. Lilly felt Tiffany stroking her head as she pleasured another woman. Lilly had no plans to make this a regular event. After it was all said and done, she would come clean about her major reason for suggesting it. But in the meantime, she was having too much fun.

Vicky settled down on the hefty device and squeezed her pussy muscles. She sort of wished that Tiffany was in a little better shape so she could really use the toy like Vicky knew she was capable of, but she would have to wait. Assuming that she and Lilly would be willing to participate in something like this again. For the time being, she had a wonderful orgasm to think about.

"Oh . . . oh . . . sweet . . . I'm . . ." Vicky's mind shut off as her climax rampaged through her body.

"Good grief!" Lilly said as Vicky's pulsing snatch flooded Tiffany's hips with cum. "There's no end to it!" She licked up some of the copious quantity of fluid as it poured out. Vicky seemed to tremble forever while waiting for her orgasm to subside, and she was sweating like a racehorse by the time it finally did.

Jeanna helped pulled her semi-lifeless girlfriend off the strap-on toy and lay her on the bed, then lay on top of Vicky's body and began kissing her. "You're so cute when you do that," the dark-haired girl whispered.

While they made out, Lilly had one more thing she needed to try. The dildo was as slick as could be, so she stood on the bed and slowly lowered herself towards it.

"Are you sure you want this now?" Tiffany asked. She didn't get a response except for her girlfriend to sink lower.

"Try what?" Deb asked, wiping some of the cum off her face. Then she saw Lilly hiking up her skirt again, and the head of the dildo wasn't headed in the traditional direction. "Hon, that's a monster. Are you sure . . ." Lilly's head whipped around and she had a look of pure, animalistic lust on her face. "Oh . . . kay," Deborah said deliberately. Then she got an idea and she cracked a smile. "Let's at least get you prepped." She straddled Tiffany's legs right behind Lilly and pulled the head of the dildo away from the girl's backdoor for a moment. Then she spread the girl's ass cheeks as far as they could go. With her obstacles out of the way, she caressed the area around Lilly's asshole with her tongue.

Lilly began groaning and whimpering as that slimy little muscle circled her sphincter and pushed just a bit inside. 'God, she can eat ass as well as she gives head,' Lilly thought. 'A woman with talent like that shouldn't be single.' But there was time enough for matchmaking later.

"I think you're ready," Deborah said at last. She moved the dildo back into place at the entrance to Lilly's rear-end. "It's going to hurt like hell at first . . ." she warned. She watched as the head pushed its way slowly inside Lilly's bottom, and heard the girl squeal a bit. She reached around Lilly's body and cupped her soft breasts, then pressed Deb's own heavy tits against the girl's back.

Lilly's asshole felt like she was trying to pass a Buick. She was seriously wondering if she had bitten off more than she could chew, but she wasn't about to surrender. "Is it . . . all the way . . . in?" she gasped.

Deb whispered in her ear. "Nope. Just an inch and a half is in."

"Damn . . ." Lilly was drenched in sweat. Her asshole was stretching even further and she felt every agonizing centimeter of plastic as it filled up her butt.

Tiffany was enjoying the show. The sex toy seemed impossibly large for what Lilly was trying to do with it, but Lilly had a kind of determination that Tiffany had never seen before. It was that determination that had won her a special place in Tiffany's small but close circle of friends. About half the toy was now in Lilly's tight little ass and she was determined to go as far as she could. Tiffany reached forward with her good hand and stuck a few fingers in Lilly's pussy, curling them so she could massage the front of Lilly's vaginal wall. Lilly's eyes lit up, happy to have some distraction from the excruciating pressure in her sphincter.

"Oh boy," Lilly grunted as the pain in her hind-end began to diminish. It was like a set of painkillers had just kicked in, and she was left in a state of euphoria. "How much?" she asked of the woman behind her.

"About six inches," Deb replied, sucking on Lilly's neck while fondling her breasts from behind.

"That . . . that's good enough for now," Lilly said. She began a long slow withdrawal, then sat back down on it. It was a little difficult for her to move with Deb's hands on her tits and Tiffany's fingers in her cunt, but she figured she could manage. She felt a little flushed, and was still a little nervous that she might pass out. But she kept her butt moving, and she started to enjoyed this new sense of "fullness."

Deb got another idea. She released Lilly's tits and stood next to the bed, keeping Lilly's skirt lifted high. "You know, there's another common fantasy involving school girls," she practically purred, then brought one hand down smartly on one of Lilly's cute little ass cheeks.

Lilly squeaked. 'That stung!' she thought. But she also noticed a very aroused look on Tiffany's face. 'So, that turns her on?' Lilly looked back at Deb. "Harder," she growled.

Deb raised her hand again and swatted the other cheek. Lilly bounced harder on Tiffany's fake dick. And she continued to bounce as Deborah delivered several more light spanks.

Tiffany's arm was getting jostled a little more than it probably should, but she barely noticed the pain. She wanted to see her girlfriend cum so badly that a little discomfort was worth it. And she didn't have to wait long. About six and a half inches of black rubber were buried in Lilly's puckered rosebud when the opening to her pussy clamped down on Tiff's fingers and held them as best it could while covering them with sticky girl-juice.

Lilly was in the midst of one of the longest orgasms of her young life. Her body was shaking like she had the chills, but her skin was hot to the touch. She saw Tiffany withdraw her hand, shimmering with Lilly's cum. She leaned in and sucked each finger dry, one at a time.

"Hey beautiful," was Tiffany's next statement. "How you feeling?"

"Pretty well fucked," Lilly said. She extricated herself from the dildo, then got some help from Deb in getting the harness off the muscular Tiffany. Lilly then lay down at her lover's side and the two just stared at each other's faces for a while.

Deb smiled. She knew the women were on the right track to experience something special. She nodded toward the door, and Vicky and Jeanna headed out. Deb had every intention of curling up with the two young lovelies in her own bedroom, but before she could, she stole one last glance and Lilly and Tiff. Both of them shot her shy smiles and knowing glance. She smiled back, blew them a kiss, then closed the door behind her.

------------- ----------------

The next morning . . .

------------- ----------------

Deb was brewing a fresh pot of coffee, dressed only in a terrycloth robe while humming happily to herself. She, Jeanna and Vicky had enjoyed themselves a little longer after leaving Tiff and Lilly, and she was feeling VERY relaxed. She heard the door to Tiffany's room open and Lilly came out, dressed in a pair of Tiffany's pajamas. They were a bit large for the girl, but Lilly wore them well.

"Morning," Deb said, giving her young friend a warm hug.

"Mornin'," Lilly slurred, plopping her butt down at the dining-room table. She wasn't normally a morning person, but she had set the alarm so she could go pick up Sally from her grandparent's house. "Coffee . . . soon."

"Yes cavewoman," Deb joked. She poured the girl a cup, then sat down across the table. "So, how long had you girls been planning that?"

Lilly cocked one sleepy eye open. "About . . . a week. I think? Yeah, that sounds right. We thought it would be fun."

"Whose idea was it?"

Lilly blushed. "Mine."

Deb smiled. "Sounds a little . . . bold . . . for you."

Lilly took another sip. "Well, I . . ."

"It's okay. You can tell me anything."

"I just noticed . . . and kind of felt that you shouldn't be alone right now. I know how weird things can get when you're in the middle of the divorce. You did so much to make Tiffany feel special that I thought you might have forgotten how to feel that way yourself. And . . . and because I wanted to feel like I belonged."

Deb looked quizzical. "How so?"

Lilly looked skyward. "All you girls have this kind of history together. And although none of you meant to do it, I kind of felt like the odd girl out. I mean, I get to be with Tiffany and I appreciate that, but I wanted to be part of her WHOLE life."

"Well, you've got that now," Deb said, standing up and giving Lilly a quick kiss on the cheek. "So, where's the munchkin?"

"She's at Tiffany's parents. They were bugging her to let Sally stay over anyway, so we figured it was as good a time as any. Speaking of which, I need to get cleaned up and go pick her up and take her to school. I figure Tiffany could use a little sleep and . . . what?" Deb had been staring at her bemusedly.

"You're lucky, you know that? She's trusting you with her heart . . . her fantasies . . . and her daughter . . . and she doesn't trust ANYONE with Sally without good reason."

Lilly paused. She hadn't really thought about it, but Deb was right. Tiffany was trusting her with a lot, and that made her heart warm. She hurried through her shower, got dressed and left, but not before giving Deborah another hug.

------------ -----------------

A little while later . . .

------------ -----------------

"Hey Deb. Where's Lilly?" Tiffany asked, emerging from her room like a bear from its cave after a winter's hibernation.

"She went to get Sally, and I think she was going to pick up some breakfast for everyone on the way back. Jeanna and Vicky are still in bed." She looked at her own bedroom. "They're a cute couple." She looked back at Tiffany. "Kind of like you and a young philosophy student."

Tiffany blushed. "She's good for me, Deb. I really like it when she's around."

"I can tell."

"And I can't wait until you find someone like that. Someone show sees in you what the rest of us do."

Deb smiled and brushed a stray hair from her eyes. "A little early in the morning for sentiment, isn't it?"

"Never." Tiffany suddenly appeared quite stern and she looked around. "Deb . . . when my arm gets better . . . I don't know if I want to wrestle anymore. At least not in the big times."

Deb's eyes were as wide as manhole covers and she slowly lowered her cup to the table. "What? But . . . but . . ." Then Deb noticed an odd look of relief on Tiffany's face. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am. I mean, I'd still like to wrestle locally but . . . but I don't know if I really WANT to work for the WWE anymore. I mean, do I really want to spend over two hundred days of the year away from my daughter? Do I want to deal with the type of shit I've seen in this industry on a national scale? I like being around the game. I LOVE helping Vicky and Marcia get better. Is it weak of me to say that maybe . . . maybe my dreams aren't what they used to be? I told Jim Cornette that I would think about it, but now . . ."

"Sugar, are you sure?"

"No, but it's something I've been thinking about a lot in the last few days. I haven't even told Lilly yet. This isn't the first time I've thought about quitting lately, but it IS the first time I've thought about it clearly. I've got it good, Deb. Okay, the broken elbow sucks, but I've got friends, a girlfriend who I could get serious about, a potentially cool new job and a decent paying old job . . . would it really be so bad for me to be happy with what I've got?"

Deborah placed her hand on the side of her friend's face. "Tiff, I'll support you in whatever you do, and I know Lilly will too. And I understand you not wanting to spend that kind of time away from your girl, because you're a good mom and good moms always think about their kids. But if you decide to stay local and be a wrestling trainer and a physical trainer, do you think you can be happy? Without that one perfect moment at Madison Square Garden that you always talk about?"

"Your dad had his 'moment' at a random event down in Mexico. Why does mine HAVE to be at the Garden?"

"It doesn't. It's just you've always talked about it like it was Mecca that I couldn't imagine you NOT going there."

"A part of me will always want to go. And I can't say for sure that I would say 'no' if they offered me an opportunity. But . . . every time I reach for the brass ring, something bad happens. And every time I'm here with you guys, things are good. Maybe it's the universe's way of telling me something."

Deb blew a strand of hair out of her face. "You know that's not true. You're a damn good wrestler and you deserve . . ."

"It doesn't matter. There are a million talented singers out there, but only one gets to be an American Idol," Tiffany said with a smirk. "But you know something? I want to be a good mother. I want to be a good influence on the younger wrestlers, and I want to be happy. And if that means being a small-time wrestler and a trainer rather than being a superstar . . . I think I can live with that." She sighed. "I'm sorry though. I know how much you risked for me . . ."

"Don't you dare apologize again. Sweetheart, I did what I did because I like you and because I thought that was what you wanted. If you want to help make NAXW a success and do all the things you just said you wanted, then I'll back you one hundred percent. I just don't want you to settle . . ."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers