Ringside Seats Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

At that moment, the door swung open and Lilly wandered in, carrying a box of doughnuts and a bag from McDonalds. "Crap! Sorry, the line at the doughnut place was really long," she said, giving Tiffany a kiss on she side of the face, then another on the lips. She blushed a little when she saw Deborah smiling at her. "Sally wants a PowerPuff Girl lunchbox by the way. Not like her old one but like a NEW one." Lilly plopped some incredibly unhealthy food down in front of her girlfriend. "I told her I'd talk to you about it, which I have now done. She's an insistent little bugger, isn't she? And . . . What's so funny?"

Tiffany had started to chuckle. She looked at Deb. "In regards to your last statement, I don't think I am."

Lilly looked confused, but she obviously wasn't meant to understand. So she lightly rubbed Tiffany's shoulders as they enjoyed a quiet breakfast together.

------------------ --------------------------

Epilogue: Seven months later . . .

------------------ --------------------------

"No regrets?" Lilly asked as she, Tiffany and Sally sat in an empty arena, watching the janitors start to clean up.

"No, not really," Tiffany said, almost surprised that she meant it. The arena they were sitting in was Madison Square Garden. It had only been a house show, but it had been Vicky's WWE debut venue as well.

It made Tiffany smile. She had turned all her attentions to coaching many months earlier, and several of her students had been approached within a relatively short period of time. Several scouts had come by, and with Tiffany content to stay in California, both Vicky and Francine had been called up from the minor leagues to stretch their legs. Injuries to the WWE's ranks had made them need attractive young women to help repair an ailing women's division, and Francine (now known as "Francesca") and Vicky (still known as "Vixen") had fit the bill perfectly. Jeanna was basically on standby, but she was happy for her girlfriend's success. WWE officials had been so impressed with the marked improvement in some of their new farm league's wrestlers that Tiffany's stock had risen, and she was getting a lot of wrestler's getting sent her way to help recover from ring rust after injuries as well as some promising new talent. She had even gotten a phone call from Vince McMahon himself. And when the two new WWE talents had heard that they would be wrestling at the hallowed halls of Madison Square Garden, everyone in NAXW had sprung for plane tickets so that Tiffany, Sally and Lilly could make it out. Jeanna had bought her own way, insisting that no one was going to make her miss it. Deb, who had won primary control of the company in her divorce settlement, had meetings to attend, but she had wished the girls the best of luck.

Tiffany stretched her mended arm. It still creaked a little when the weather was cold, but it tended to warm up again when it wrapped around her girlfriend or her daughter. She had quit her job at The Dark, seeing as she was making enough money as it was, but she hadn't left her old boss empty handed. Lilly had taken her place, and was quite a popular bartender. The young woman had found a place where being sexy and smart really worked in her favor. The two women were still together and had grown even closer. Lilly had actually taken to helping Sally with her homework on a regular basis, and she and Tiff had been discussing the idea of Lilly moving in with them. Tiffany stood up and took a look around.

"Hey," said Vicky, appearing at the entrance to the locker rooms, Francine and Jeanna in tow. The beauty looked like a million bucks. She had been a little nervous and stiff in the ring, but the fans hadn't cared. She was hot and she could move, so she kept their attention. She ran up and gave Tiffany a bone-crushing hug. "Thanks for getting me here."

Tiffany cried, but just a little. "Hell, I just pointed the way. You did the hard stuff."

"Bullshit. You made me good enough . . ."

"You made 'us' good enough," Francine interjected.

"Absolutely," Vicky agreed. "So dinner in New York is on me! But first . . ." Vicky glanced over her shoulder towards the empty ring. "You know, I asked the ring crew to give us a few minutes before they started take-down. Think you can still go? Old woman?"

Tiffany grinned and hopped over the guardrail. Jeanna and Francine sat down on the rail while Lilly picked up Sally (who was now eight years old, as she liked to remind people) and held her so that she was facing away. She still didn't like seeing her mom in the ring. Tiffany and Vicky fell into one of their old programs, and the wrestler-turned-trainer felt pretty good. A couple of the actual WWE superstars, including Victoria, Trish Stratus and a couple of the boys, came out to watch, and they were appreciative of Tiffany's skills. Several of them had actually heard of her. Tiffany and her friend ended their impromptu match with a double disqualification, and they received a standing ovation from about a dozen people. For Tiffany, it was as much of a perfect moment as she would ever need.

------------ ---------------

The end . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers