Ringworld 02

Story Info
Further complications on the road to Nirvana.
4.2k words
4.56
14k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two

Further complications on the road to Nirvana.

The animalistic nature of the sex had surprised me as well, our impromptu orgy had been a wild ride, not yet over for the girls who had rolled off me and were locked together 69 style. I hauled myself to my seat and sat watching them, this was a sexual encounter of the third kind.

My first sexual encounter was of the lovey dovey kind, exploring each other's bodies as we grew into maturity, then there were the encounters with the sex workers where it was performed as a function, relieving sexual tension after my long pent up voyages.

This kind of sex was gratuitous and exciting, an explosion of lasciviousness and unrestrained self-indulgence, the first time I had just enjoyed it without it having any meaning beyond that enjoyment.

Sue broke into my contemplation.

"The fourth engine is now ready for test," she informed the collected company.

Both girls were oblivious to the announcement, still embroiled in their orgasmic embrace.

"All control systems are ganged and we are primed for a ten percent trial." She continued.

I stood and looked at my shorts, trapped under their writhing naked bodies, being dressed didn't seem so important now.

I made my way slowly back up to the bridge, settling gratefully into the chair, before me the screens displaying multiple views of the asteroid, hanging like a jewel in the black sky.

"Sue."

"Yes," the silky voice came back.

"Bring the bots in and light the blue touch paper."

I watched as the bots cameras blinked out in answer to the recall, heading for the docking ports in our pitted skin. We had remote cameras on the target asteroid the same as we would any other that we found, on the main screen was the picture of the mystery craft still some three hundred meters away.

I saw the hazy mist of the ion drive ignite and watched as it began to drift away. Sue matched its vector and it steadied in the viewer, a glance to the data screens showed its line of flight as true, a tribute to the skill of the original engineers.

I had been undecided up until this point as to whether to send it to join the rest huddled around the wormhole or to leave it in a hidden orbit. The moment of choosing let me leave the automatics take it and adjust its trajectory to join the thousands of others orbiting our route home.

With the habitat finally dealt with I could let Sue set us back on our drunken walk through the rest of the cloud, in two months' time when we closed the circle it would be waiting in the cloud. In the mean time it was the problem of the two girls that demanded my full attention.

I stood and took a final look, sweeping my eyes across the banks of monitors; Sue was turning us smoothly to resume our corkscrew path. Out and down the stairs I found the galley empty and the half consumed dinner still on the table, my shorts were there too; though no longer fit to wear.

I was hungry enough to sit and order a snack after the meal, recycling the detritus the wild time with the girls caused a twitch when I let myself dwell on it. I sat wondering where the girls were now, probably in one of the cabins entwined on a bed.

It was time to re-establish order, divide the work and play, and the sleep. Spontaneous sex was okay but a schedule for the two of them was more sensible, time for myself as well as them. For the moment with my belly full I wanted to just relax, I dialled up a coffee to go and retired to the lounge.

I thought again about the girls and the mystery asteroid, as far as we knew I was the first out here, planting our beacon to mark the claim. That they'd been here ten years added depth, was it some bolt hole, knowledge of which died with the owner?

The brainwiped girls were a different matter, my claim on the asteroid gave me responsibility for them, I needed to get their personalities restored but first I needed to set the rules, out here it didn't matter but we'd be hitting civilised space as soon as they were ready.

From here it would take only a few weeks to straight line for home, a week or so shepherding through the ones I had waiting and then we'd be on a commercial home. There I hoped that I could get the process reversed and give them their lives back.

Putting off starting I wandered up to the control room and sat in the command chair, the screen in front of me filled with the glittering rocks as we wove through them, the little labels marking their type and size drifting with them as they moved outwards.

I had an hour at least to myself before Sue warned me of the girls looking for me, I got up and went back down to have a little talk with them. Freya saw me as I saw her, she was standing at the door of the lounge.

She rushed over calling out 'Master'; before halting hesitantly in front of me.

"Is Freya in there?" I said, distracted by her nude body.

"Freya," she called, turning back to the door.

I walked past her and onto the door, seeing Freya making her way over. With the two of them in tow I sat them down on the couch in front of the screen.

"Now," I said, sitting on the coffee table. "I'm going to make rules; the first one is 'no touching unless you're invited', you can invite one another but I must say yes. The second important one is that you must learn more about the world out there, how things work and how to behave."

"Yes master," they said in unison.

"That's another thing, my names Frank, after my ancestor who discovered wormholes and founded Nirvana, use that instead of master."

"Yes," and they faltered slightly. "Frank."

"And another, speak one at a time, you both don't need to say 'Yes'."

"Yes," said Freya after a mutual glance with Radha.

"Now this next bit is our schedule, I usually spend half an hour or so on the bridge first thing in the morning that will stay. You will join me after that and we'll watch films and I'll explain how we live, I know it's all made up drama but you can see how we talk and interact."

I looked from face to face not yet knowing the depth of the intelligence that was left.

"Next you take back your independence, forget that I am your master and live your own lives, you might not understand it but your thoughts and urges aren't your own, I'm not sure how to do it but I'm going to see if I can change that as well."

I stood up. "Sue display recent comedies."

I took a step over to sit between them and looked at the list. "Play 'A bridge to trouble'"

The lights dimmed as the film began.

We stopped for tea where I watched them order for themselves and then back to more talking through the next film. I gave them a break and introduced them to card games, I also decided that they'd have to wear clothes with the sight of their nubile nude bodies keeping my cock twitching.

I left them playing snap while I went to get coffee, as soon as I was out I asked Sue if there was any spare ship suits to fit them, she confirmed my expectations that there wouldn't be, mine would swamp them and that left only my clothes.

I usually only wore shorts , I had a few t shirts somewhere but no underwear I could think of that would fit them. I ordered the coffee and went to my room to rummage for the tops. The t shirts, when I found them looked a bit short but were better than nothing.

I had them folded over my arm as I brought the tray back, setting it down I gave one to each.

"Put those on."

They complied as I realised that I'd have to stop giving orders and start making requests.

"If I ask you to do something you can say no if you want to." I said when they finished.

The t shirts fitted where they touched, both of them with their nipples making little peaks in the soft fabric that was sexy enough for me for the time being. As they were sitting the t shirt fell to their laps but the hem at their waists would do nothing to hide their fannys when they stood.

I started them on trumps finding them capable of grasping the rules quickly enough and learning to hide their cards from me. I would try them with the complexities of crib next and perhaps liar, in the mean time we'd played ourselves to bedtime and another rule making session.

"Sleepy time," I announced as I stood. "I can make love once, only one of you will get fucked, the other will be next tomorrow."

They exchanged glances and Freya said 'Yes'.

"Which of us will you choose?" asked Radha.

I threw the question back at them. "Who wants to be first?"

I turned and walked away wondering if I should have started rivalry but the making of a decision between them was more valuable in the long run. They both followed me into the bedroom, Freya pushing Radha forward.

"Radha will take tonight, shall I stay?"

"Do you want to stay?" I questioned her back.

"Yes, very much. I can help Radha please you."

"Let me please you instead, I can lick your fanny while Radha takes my cock."

I sat on the bed and held out my arms, they stepped forward and took them, I let them sit and pushed myself into the middle and lay down, my shorts bulging with my willing cock. While Radha stripped my shorts I guided Freya to straddle me, feet under my shoulders and fanny over my mouth.

As Radha took hold of my cock I bent my head up and ran an experimental tongue down the length of her slit, pressing the folds open and releasing her musky aroma. I felt the faint shiver as I found her clit, the pressure increasing as she pushed forward.

I lapped back down, flicking from side to side as I traced my way to her warm dark tunnel. Radha was stroking my cock on her fanny, sending shivers down it as she hovered above. I felt my head slip in to the tightness and its slow slide down, squeezing evermore pleasure as it crept deeper inside.

Freya was rocking slightly as I ringed her hole, dipping my tongue for a few strokes at random. I was still going strong when Radha claimed the first orgasm of the night, her spasms transmitted unseen, massaging my cock as she squirmed in my lap.

Freya shifted as Radha leant on her and brought her clit to my tongue, bringing as gasp as I seized on it and sucked. By the time Radha was recovered enough to start pumping me again I had Freya on the verge of hers.

Her hips jerked, grinding against me as she started, as she straightened her juices flooded my mouth and her thighs pressing in. She leant forward onto the headboard, her pants mixed with grunts as the pleasure surged through her as I lapped still at her juices.

Radha was getting going again and energetically bouncing me to my explosion, the long strokes sending waves of pleasure down my shaft. I put up no resistance as Freya slipped of me and bent back down to kiss me, trying to tongue me as my hips started bucking with the ball of pleasure bursting and flooding through me.

I lay back consumed by the moment, this was not only sex but the most fulfilling sex I'd had. Radha was lying on me, Freya cuddled to my side, I had the bounty from the ship. As I slipped into dreamland I gauged the turning point this would be.

I'd started this life as a way to get away and think, my relationship with Gale had an acrimonious end and I just wanted solitude, I'd started writing and I put the educational section of the library to good use. Leading me to where I was now, ready to use this for change, I'd read enough about the galaxy and explored a couple of stars, now perhaps was time for me to experience it.

The next day was much the same, we watched films and I tried to teach them about society, finding they were quick to pick up on the clues and explain back to me the whys and wherefores'. They also picked up on crib as we took a break before tea.

Freya fucked me that night while Radha got the tonguing and the next morning dawned as usual. While we were watching a rom com Sue interrupted us.

"Frank," her soft voice cut through the film as she muted it. "I have another ship on sensors, it's much bigger than the last."

I was up immediately. "Change course to match."

I raced up to the bridge and thumped into the seat. There on the screen was a monster rock, at least sixteen kilometres long and likely eleven across. I stared in wonder at it as we finished turning to centre it in our screen, scanning the stats on it as they were updated.

The girls joined me in the wait as Sue slowed us, coming and squatting on either side of me. I wondered if this new one was inhabited, if the mystery of the girls would be solved. As we drew nearer the size of it became more impressive, the magnitude of space inside, our instruments weren't good enough but a high spec IR sensor should see the glow of its internal heat.

It would be up to me to breach it, this one was equipped with its propulsion system though there was no telling when it's last been used, we shouldn't have much problem over-riding the internal controls and packing it off to the waiting crowd.

My impatience grew as I watched the bots stream out to check it over, I took the girls down and left them in the lounge watching on the screen while I went and donned my suit. I stood in the airlock conquering my stomachs fear of zero g before launching myself out to the bot that would take me to the door.

I'd taken one of the robotic arms as a weapon, the extended drilling arm served as an excellent club with the chuck at the end, and the five mil drill looked good for stabbing. I dearly hoped it wouldn't be needed but I felt better pre-prepared.

My fears were ill-founded and after a half hour walk in quarter gravity I found the control room and the familiar pattern from the last one, all records had been wiped, even the personality of the AI was colourless as it woke the ship around me, reporting status updates as they came in.

I didn't shut it down but left it boot the ship up while I brought up data about any hibernation capsules that it might have. I found eight working ones, dialling them up I saw six girls and two young men. The fear that had been gnawing at the back of my mind was confirmed there were more here.

When I checked the versions they proved to be only eight years old so this was a later version, though it too had waited long enough for me to find it. I wondered if the builder was still out there, would he one day show up and find his hideaways missing.

Though the chance was remote haste wouldn't be a bad idea and I turned and made my way out, exploration of this place would take more time than I had now, I'd come over with the girls later and have a good look around then.

From the moment I found the new slaves I knew I was going to commandeer this, I had claim to both, when I had only the other one my best course was to sell it and take them home. I would exchange Sue for a commercial ticket home at our base at the third hole nexus and have two months paid leave due.

Now the small one was a bonus, the big one was big enough to live more than comfortably in, and with its cargo to keep safe till they were brought back to life. As far as the law was concerned they were abandoned and were mine in law if no one claimed them and paid salvage.

With a place like this to live in I'd rival some of the First Homes spaciousness, I'd become an eligible bachelor with a desirable residence and a sizable sum in the bank. All that was after I found the cure for the girls, I'd have trouble explaining them and nice though it was I'd have to wean both them and me from it to get my life back to normal.

I hitch hiked back and told the girls the news that we'd be moving over then I asked Sue about cloning herself over to the new ship, finding it was possible as the code and patent was family. I had the girls help me as I busied myself moving all my personal things to the lounge, the sooner I got back the sooner I could get Sue started on the transfer of her core over to our new home.

It took us a day and a half, we were finished by the evening of the next day and I made love to both that night. I'd set my old ship to continue harvesting and sent us across the cord, I'd get started on the asteroid chain and programming them for a through trip to our base so they could quantify them for onward sale.

With my old ship still two days out I fired up the hole and sent the first message drone giving them a day's warning, after the eighteen hours mark I sent the six hour confirmation and slept for the last six hours of the count down.

I awoke with a sense of satisfaction to see the asteroids streaming past at regular intervals, the original Sue was a day away and I'd direct her through and follow on with my first prize and then myself. Then it was off jumping the holes back home, giving them no notice of my arrival but hoping they were expecting me.

I signalled them direct as I emerged into the system, jetting in slowly to match my own family First Home that would be mine by birth right as the eldest direct descendant after my father Stuward, because I was also the fiftieth I was given our founders name to honour him.

Alongside my ancestral home my new rock was a good two thirds of its size. I had no doubt the old place was a lot more hollowed out inside, I could probably name fifty rooms inside, but this was far more cosy.

Of course I was visible as I manoeuvred alongside, me and the little one I was shepherding in causing a lot of chatter and interest as the news spread. They sent a scooter out and were surprised when I asked to go shopping for female clothes as I stepped out of the airlock.

"I'll explain it in detail later," I told my father when he asked me about the two new asteroids holding station with us. "My first matter is to get clothes for the girls."

He looked at me quizzically. "What girls, and where are their own clothes?"

"The two girls I found in hibernation on the smaller rock, that one's up for sale as soon as we sort out the claim for salvage," I threw in.

"Salvage! From where?"

"B1279," I answered. "They were floating around amongst asteroids there. They've been there for at least eight years just drifting around."

"With the girls on them in hibernation?" he questioned me further as we walked into the tunnels.

"Yes," I answered. "They've been mind-wiped and were programmed as slaves when I found them, they still have the compulsions but are nearly normal now, they can't wait to see this place."

"And there's no clue to their ownership?"

"I think they were bolt holes, the small one is ten years old while mine is eight, my best guess is that some dictator or gang boss had them made. I'm prepared to think he's no longer around or not in a position to claim them, they're mine by right of salvage if there's no claim in six months anyway."

He nodded.

"The big one I'm going to keep, it's got all mod cons, there's even a swimming pool and a cinema with VR. I don't think I could design a better place myself."

"What about the small one?"

"That's the same size as our three man that I used, it's got a luxurious set up as well. That would make a nice space yacht or another asteroid miner."

"We'll talk about it later, let's see about these clothes and meet these mysterious girls of yours."

We tracked down Shellie, my younger sister, and persuaded her to part with a few of hers and accompany me back to help them find clothes for themselves while I got things sorted out. My father went off to make a start on filling all the paperwork and asked me to join him as soon as I was ready.

It was a strange homecoming, not one I'd dreamed of, I had some friend's jet over to see how I was but I was busy making discrete enquiries about getting the girls some help. That wasn't to say we didn't still sleep together, our sex lives were as busy and pleasurable as when we started.

After a week and a few quick lessons in local etiquette the girls were ready to go public, getting their hair done, nails polished and gaining a collection of dresses and things they joined us, mixing with me and sis with her friends in the local scene.

12