Ringworld 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my friends had settled or moved on to do their own things but our arrival anywhere tuned a few heads and I was soon attracting the attention of eligible girls and enjoying the notoriety my new home had caused.

At home I had time to research mind control, seeing what I could find that could help, talking to the network for help. My parents were starting to talk of me resuming my education, something I was wanting to do after I got things settled.

It was second place to sorting out Freya and Radha, they'd had a medical which revealed that they had contraceptives implanted that were good for years but otherwise were as normal as everybody else. What they still needed was their heads put right.

On the interwebs and talking to our head head doctor it seemed that the only place I might find a solution was Ringworld and maybe Beta Prime. It was a solution I eventually broached

"Well what do you think?" I asked.

All of my family was gathered there included the two girls, I'd just revelled the fact that there was eight other suspended slaves on my rock and the main hope of restoration was the Ringworld, it had a reputation throughout the known worlds as being open to any paying enterprise.

They're the main customers for the asteroids we 'mine'. They're building a one point six thick by eighty wide enclosed ring, it's being built by robots of course and with good supplies they can make a kilometre or so a week. They're building it at a distance of about 1.5 AU out from a slightly redder larger star, it was near the outer bound of the goldilocks zone.

I've been told how long this would be till it was completed but don't remember at the moment, anyway they have to finance their purchases of raw material, especially the metals necessary to create the skin.

To get the money they've turned their society into one of sexual licentiousness and a lot of 'industries' that would flourish in few other places. 'Criminals' were sentenced to slavery, they even conscripted their own youth to serve as gigolos and slave mistresses as well as properly train the new slaves.

It was also a world of easy corruption, a haven for some of the dregs of the human race; everything was available at a price. Here was the best place to start, I would take the small rock and take them with me to see what could be found there.

12