Ringworld 03

Story Info
Ringworld.
4.2k words
4.46
13k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three

Ringworld

I watched the glittering arc grow on the screen, I'd identified myself as a miner, taking a short break between missions, I'd had Sue duplicated again and the ship registered as 'The Lonely One'. Radha and Freya were my registered companions but would be staying mostly on the ship.

Customs and immigration was a scam, customs wanted to charge 'duty' on virtually every item you brought in. I played my asteroid miner card and my home world connections and threatened retaliations, which took a lot of the heat of me, they needed us to much to piss us off.

Immigration was a different matter, we were genotyped, our medical health was tested, blood, urine and stool, my psychological state was examined, and I was classified as to my potential as a potential slave. It helped with the sentencing if I transgressed their 'bye laws'.

It was a somewhat unusual regulation, measuring the size of my penis both flaccid and erect, but at least I got a first class in both body and beauty as did the girls which pleased me. I also had a lot of booklets of regulations that I needed to study up on if I were to avoid penal servitude.

I took the girls back and followed directions as to where to dock, spending a last sex session with them before returning to the ring. The hotel I had thankfully booked in advance and the taxi delivered me to the door.

I was astounded when I walked through the front entrance; there were naked girls all over the place, with a few males sprinkled throughout for good measure. It was like a giant porn set in a sado-masochistic fantasy with leather clad figures everywhere.

I looked around slowly; a considerable few were bound or chained, handcuffed, set in odd positions around the walls. I saw some with their legs chained open, bound up over the back of a chair, laid face up on benches with their hands cuffed behind them, nearly always were their legs forced wide.

"Your first time here?" said in a whispery voice from behind me that brought me round to face its owner.

"Sorry" I said.

"You're ogling like a newbie," she replied.

I stuttered out a. "No."

"Good God," she exclaimed. "You're even blushing about it as well."

I grew redder.

"You're not from some puritan planet are you?"

Her eyes were opening wide in wonder.

I managed to blurt out that I was from Nirvana, and that we had nudist areas on my homeworlds as well.

She smiled at me, pressing a card into my hand, "Let me know if you want to sell your service" and blew me a hand kiss.

I walked over to the front desk, on the way I was accosted by two page boys who asked if I wanted to punish the slave they were 'minding', I was also enticed by a nice looking girl in transparent Arabic dress who came up and purred in my ear offering to sell me her service.

The most astounding sight that met my eyes was the young girl sat up on the counter bound with her legs open, and the receptionist dipping her fingers up her vagina to damp her finger to turn the pages of the book she was reading.

"Excuse me." I said to the girl behind the computer. "I have a reservation."

"Identity card," she said firmly.

I handed over the card issued from the immigration counter.

"Ah, I see you're an Asteroid miner" her smile turning a notch or two from frosty, she punched a few buttons.

"You've been given 1612..., take the lift over there and your room is on the right.... Please wait there until your tutor arrives."

"My tutor?" I queried.

"Yes." she smiled. "We always provide guests with an expert to give an initial lecture to explain things and offer their services."

I practiced my bemused expression on her.

"It's not good for tourism if the guests are arrested on the first night," she declared arching her eyebrows.

"Agreed" I said with a chastised look and with a quick "Thanks" I picked up my suitcase and was stopped by a naked girl in a green collar. The words "Your bellhop" floated over my shoulder. I gave up my bag and followed her over to the lift.

The wiggle of her waist and buttocks as she balanced the weight of the bag was erotic enough to raise a stirring in my loins and a distraction from the events around me. Waiting at the lift were two slaves and their 'owners'.

My bellhop whispered over her shoulder. "See the slave with the blue collar, she's a hetro, you can touch her if you get permission from her owner."

I gave her a better look, her eyes were red and puffy, and I could definitely see the red weal of handprints across her breasts and abdomen.

"She must have just been punished," said my green collared companion, I looked over at the other slave, a handsome young man wearing a white collar, his flaccid penis nearly equalling my erect twenty centimetres.

"He's on a private contract, white collars are usually bedroom slaves..., no touching unless they invite you," came the voice in my ear. She was leaning quite close to me, her nipples brushing the back of my arm.

The lift arrived at last, as it opened out strolled a dowager followed by four young slaves, two male two female, bringing up the rear was a well-built security guard, she was holding the leashes of the slaves with a look on her face said 'don't mess with me'.

"That's Grandam Plimar," she whispered in my ear. "She half owns the hotel, lives on the top floor all to herself."

We waited till they cleared and then crowded into the lift with the others. The mistress holding the lead to the pretty blond wearing the blue collar ended next to me, I eyed her up cautiously and looked back at the naked girl she controlled.

"You new here?" she asked turning to me.

"Yes," I nodded.

"You can fuck her if you want, use her as a welcoming gift. Kelly! Turn and show him your pussy, tell him you'd like to offer him his virgin fuck here."

She turned around to face me. "Please sir will you fuck me?"

I was stunned to silence for a moment. "Er, maybe later, I've got business to attend to."

I looked at my bellhop who was staring into space, diligently ignoring all that was happening.

"Room 2012 if you change your mind," her owner said.

I nodded and hoped our stop would come soon. The male slave and his mistress got out first and then came our turn as the bellhop led the way to my room, I could see the amusement on her face at my relief at escaping the awkwardness of the solicitation in the lift.

My room looked out at the curve of the ring, they had thousands of miles barely arcing up into a narrowing rectagle, ending like a silvery pin. A glance at the rule book had the facts and figures, they had twenty thousand square kilometres of habitable surface, small beer when you realised it was going to be 3.264x10^17 meters total when they finished.

My wait for the tutor was mercifully short, a look around my room had shown that here was a selection of brochures on the bedside table, the TV gave access to the hotels channel with snippets of news blanketed with adverts.

The bed was soft and that was where I lying when the door announced her.

"Ms Arntong, your tutor is outside."

"Let her in," I ordered as I rolled off the bed.

""Greetings Mr Bently, or may I call you Frank?"

"Frank is fine by me."

"Good, I'm Anna Arntong, you can call me Anna. I represent the Clodaugh Bureau; we supply guides and escorts for visitors...."

I let her give me the talk about strict laws and the different precincts, that was why I'd ended up in this hotel, I'd given Sue the simple order 'near the medical zone' and been surprised to walk into this. She gave me a rundown of where nudity was permitted, the contractual limits on slavery.

"Have you got any slaves," she asked, ticking it off her mental list.

"Not with me, but I'll be bringing them ashore later."

My answer stopped her and her assumptions.

"Then you need to teach them all the rules before they land. That's the biggest category of arrests when people bring their own slaves," she warned me.

She was through enough to drill me on the law and explain more before handing me a card with a scrolling synopsis. I thanked her and watched her hips sway as I walked her to the door.

Now I was free to check out the contact I had, a name and an office in the medical district, I assumed it would be safe to walk with my pad to give me directions. Ship time and Ring time were out of sync, for the most part that didn't matter in a twenty four hour society but office time was daytime and I'd have to go when it was open, some six hours from now.

For me it was mid morning, I'd docked after an early breakfast and I was beginning to feel peckish, I'd come in casual clothes, slacks and a roll neck, downstairs had left me feeling distinctly overdressed, I stood out like a sore thumb with clothes on.

I studied the map and saw there was well enough time to get over to the casinos and grab a bite there; they were only twenty minutes down the light rail. Grabbing my things I headed out and followed the pad's directions to the stop.

My fellow passengers were a mixed bunch, most were nondescript worker types spouting a variety of uniforms either going or coming from their duties, here and there were nudes, slaves of some sort, mostly on leads excepting for a hunky guy with a red collar.

The casino was part of a complex that reached nearly the full mile to the rim, the tram had taken us through a beautiful countryside of wide fields of grain, food being their biggest export and the mainstay of their economy.

Inside the lobby nude boys and girls gave away tokens for the various establishments as come ons, I took a few in passing as I made my way to a discrete little restaurant on the second floor. Even here there were slaves, two female ones were against a wall with their leashes on hooks.

Naturally the serving staff were naked as well, wearing blue collars. The food I ordered was prompt and tasty and I relaxed back with coffee feeling the contentment of a full belly. I still had hours to kill so I ran the gauntlet and collected a few more tokens as I was welcome in to find more blue and red collared slaves circulating.

I walked through the barrage of slots and into its depths and adjusting to the dimmer warmer lights. I glanced around the usual array of game and went to stand observing the roulette with its pinging little ball.

I wandered from game to game and watched as people lost money encouraged by pretty smiles and simple dreams. After an hour or so I headed to the bar and ordered coffee, sitting at one of the tables and watching the world go by.

A good looking blond with a yellow collar strolled up to me.

"Seat taken," she said taking the back of the chair.

"Help yourself," I said, intrigued.

She sat down, her breasts, larger than average, plumped by her elbows on the table as she faced me. I waited expectantly as I inspected her, I'd seen her shaven pussy as she stood there, her nipples were also delightful, fat and full and rose pink on a darker pink areole.

"Hi," she said. "You want a good time? Anything you want by the hour or day."

"Sorry. No thanks, I'm here on business, no expense account."

"Oh well, thanks for being straight," she said as she stood, my eyes following her up.

"Pleasure," I said as she turned and left me to her retreating back.

It was time I was moving to, I wanted to get a look at the place and see who went in. It was an average building and average people came in. I gave it ten minutes and presented myself.

"Good morning, I'm looking for Dr Anzuse," I said, standing just inside the door.

"Dr Anzuse is unavailable, would you like to see his colleague Dr Mazuse."

"If that's the only option, the matter is quite delicate."

"I'm sure she can help you, would you like to register."

Hesitantly I authorised my ID transfer, the system already knew I was here now they knew what I was doing. She studied the details, her face neutral as she looked at the screen.

"I'll just check if she's available," she said as she activated a privacy screen that blurred the space between us.

"Someone will be here in a few moments," she said as the screen dissolved. "Take a seat."

I sat and waited, examining the office and the receptionist, wondering where this would take me. I didn't have to wait long till someone came to collect me, wordlessly taking me to some other anonymous office and leaving me at the door.

I entered with a brief knock, finding myself in the presence of an older woman who sat enthroned in an apparent psychiatrist's office. She looked at me, comparing me to the screen.

"You look who you say you are, what can I do for you?"

"I need a specialist," I said laying some of my figurative cards down. "Someone who can recover a personality that's been brainwiped, or two of them to be honest."

"That's been illegal for a long time, you need to tell me more of the story. Where do these mysterious 'friends' of yours come from? When did they have it done?"

"Can I say I found them adrift in hibernation capsules and rescued them."

"And you want to pay to have them restored."

"Yes, I got salvage from the ship they were on so I owe them this much."

"Do they have personalities now?"

"Yes, they're both well adjusted; it's just that they've got these compulsions programmed into them."

"You've got yourself a pair of sex slaves you mean."

"Well you could say that, their mission in life is to please me, I'd like to be able to free them of it."

"My my, an honourable man, or are you hoping they'll still love you afterwards?"

"No, I have a life to live without them."

"As the heir of the founder I see. You can't keep a couple of secret mistresses." She said rhetorically. "Ah, you're a Troglodyte branch, live in asteroids,"

She looked back at me. "They'll need to be examined, see what's been done before we try to undo it. Can you bring them here tomorrow, I'll have to set things up."

"Yes, no problems."

"You'd better have a credit check run now, do you want to see the girl in the other office, she can take a down payment."

I had to return to the foyer to find my way back to the first office, making my payment and being given an address and an eight 'o' clock appointment. I left and returned to the ship to give the girls the news and talk it through with them again.

I took a taxi back to the space dock and strolled down to my berth, I hadn't told the girls I was on my way and I was wondering how they were filling their time, usually when they got bored they had sex, even with the all exotic offerings of this place sex with them would undoubtedly be better.

The new security door recognised me with Sue greeting me as I made my way into the heart of the ship, hoping to find them sexually engaged and join in rather than impose my need on them, that way I could salve my conscience by not initiating it.

The lounge on this ship was a split level affair, typical bachelor pad layout with a Jacuzzi in an alcove and a sunken card table that would seat ten, the video screen was a metre and a half by two metres. The floor was carpeted with real sheepskin excepting the wooded area around the bar.

The girls lying were cuddle up naked, nibbling on biscuits while they watched cartoons, they didn't see me till I was on them around the end of the couch.

"Frank," Freya gasped, the two of them struggling to sit up.

"How are you?" I asked, my already half erect cock stiffening at the sight of them to make a bulge in my trousers. "Everything alright." I added rhetorically.

They made space for me to sit between them with Radha's eyes following the bulge with a smile on her face.

"You're pleased to see us," she commented.

I could see she wanted to touch but my rules were still there. Freya had just cuddled against me and as Radha looked up at me I nodded. She smiled broadly and twisted around to use two hands to undo my belt and zip.

Freya joined in and I lifted myself for them to take my slacks off. Radha was there first, grabbing my shaft as I sat back, and turning to lay on my thigh. Her head dipping as her mouth enclosed me and the licking began.

Freya turned on her knees putting my hands on her breasts as she leant in to kiss me. The kiss was hot, strong and passionate, adding the frosting to the surging pleasure that Radha was causing in my cock.

When Freya broke the kiss I pulled her up and seized a nipple with my lips, sucking and flicking it with my tongue. She leant against me, her fingers gripping my shoulders as I held her ribs. Radha was bobbing on me, taking it deep into her mouth as her lips squeezed down.

I let it take me, groaning as my hips jerked, Radha sucked greedily at my throbbing head as I filled her mouth again and again. Freya slid down and gently held my head as the ecstasy from Radha's ministrations sated my senses.

Radha joined Freya hugging my neck, a strand of seed on her chin. All I could do was lay back and enjoy having the two girls close to me, my arm looping around each as I started to recover and the glow subsided.

"I thank you," I said, sitting forward and moving them to my sides.

I freed my arm and scooped the tendril, letting her lick and suck my finger clean, then she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Did you see the doctor?" Freya asked.

"Yes, that's why I'm back, we have to be at this address at eight tomorrow morning their time."

I went on to tell them about my interview and the lack of anything tangible, with only a vague examination first. They took the information stoically, listening impassively as my disappointment showed, their beauty showing through their neutral faces.

"Shall we have coffee?" I said stirring as I finished bringing them up to date.

"Sit there, I'll fetch you one," said Freya.

"No, let the bot do it, stay and cuddle with me," I said, catching her arm before she could stand. "Sue, coffee for." I glance at each of them and they both nodded. "Three."

I settled back as they pressed back against me, moving my legs I realised that my trousers were still around my ankles.

"Dam," I said leaning forwards again and disturbing us.

As I brought my knees up with my trousers dangling they leant forward and helped remove them along with my shoes and socks. I leant forwards and removed my top leaving all three of us naked. As I lay back Freya brought her hand to play with my flaccid cock while snuggling back against me.

Coffee came and the bot left it on the table for us, gliding away after it completed its task. I almost felt too lazy to pick it up, I was warm and happy with them snuggled up to me. Eventually I reached forward triggering the other two to join me as I drank it and took stock of what was playing.

"Sue put some easy listening on," I commanded.

The screen flicked to a swirling pattern as the music amped up and the lights dimmed. I took another drink and settled back, Freya returning to play with my cock and getting it erect in no time and allowing Radha to slip her hand in and play with my balls.

I lay back contented, watching the girls stroke and play with me, wondering whose turn it was to get fucked today but not really caring as long as we were all happy. I was in an amazing situation and I thought of the doctors words this morning, that I wanted them to change but stay the same.

With the difference in ship time and station time it was early evening here and mid-morning out there, if I were staying for any appreciable time then I would be looking to synchronise our times but for a short stay it wasn't worth it.

As time ticked on my hunger grew and I reached down to take their hands and end our sex play.

"Let's get something to eat and we can have an early night." I said, sitting up from between them.

We strolled through to the galley, this one had four serveries and the girls got snacks while I had a good serving of chicken breast with mash, peas and gravy, followed by a pot of coffee. They were finished and waiting as I swallowed the last dregs.

12