Ringworld 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way back to the bedroom, they, holding my hands as we approached. We made our way straight to the bed as Sue dimmed the lights for us. I let the girls climb on and followed to lie between them, me on my back while they snuggled to my sides.

Freya was first to reach for my cock and I presumed it was her turn, in a way I was sorry I started it, it made it somehow a little impersonal. Tempted as I was to rescind it, it was the only way not to play favourites, which was definitely Freya whether it was fucking me or eating her out.

As my shaft grew stiff in her hand she slipped down and slide her leg over mine, sliding till she was level with my cock before stretching to take it. Radha slipped across my chest and straddled me, crouching down to put her pussy in my face and her feet astride my head, knees out, as she gripped the headboard.

I reached up and lightly grasped her thighs, gently pulling her as my tongue brushed the tips of her dangling lips. At the bottom I pushed it in and stroked up her valley, stopping for a quick tickle on her nub before retracing back down exploring the nooks and crannies amidst the wrinkles and folds.

Freya was spending time licking and sucking, my swollen head awash with the pleasure from her tongue. She released me and I felt her knees inch up as she rose above me, her hand still gripping my cock as it scratched through her pubes and into her silky soft lips.

She enjoyed herself applying the coating of juices, playing with herself a while, with even partial penetrations as she dipped and withdrew, then she pushed, and sank slowly with little jerks till she enveloped it all.

I waited excitedly as she paused with it filling her, then she began to bounce, lengthening her stoke as her knees rubbed against me. I arched my head and started on Radha's clit, pressing and rubbing with my tongue as my cock tingled with Freya riding it.

I started stroking the alphabet, knowing it was her favourite, she'd never lasted all twenty seven. She began to squirm and wriggle, her heels lifting as she opened her legs wider and leant forward. I could feel the tingle growing in my groin as my fingers gripped her thighs, making pale circles as they dug in.

Freya came first, here spasms pushing my cock to explode and leave me gasping as I slowly tried to take Radha over the top as well, I felt her finger touch my tongue and fell back panting, watching as inches from my face she rubbed herself to finish third, jerking and trembling as her juices dripped onto my chin and ran down my neck.

The girls lay back next to me, cuddling up as we drifted off to sleep. Morning came and after breakfast I studied the rules and regulations with the girls, remembering what we could do where by the colour of the district, with the grey areas strictly off limits for nudity and sexual behaviour.

12