Ringworld 04

Story Info
Just a friendly hug.
4.2k words
4.38
11.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four

Just a friendly hug.

We had plenty of time and the girls wanted to visit the casinos and play real poker. I was persuaded to let them and after all of us getting dressed we set off, me feeling nervous as we walked for a taxi. We arrived and I watched their faces as the naked slaves flitted around touting the benefits of their establishment.

They took it calmly, with a nonchalance that surprised me, being more interested in the clothed ones and their surroundings. We walked through the walls of slots and over to the card tables, we spent some time deciding which game to join before settling into three empty seats.

I bought fifteen hundred's worth of chips and gave each five hundred. We played, with Radha being the only one to hold her own as Freya's and my chips dwindled. At the end of a punishing hand I picked up my remaining chips and passed them to Freya as I stood and walked to look over Radha's shoulder.

I let her play on as Freya joined me and reluctantly tapped her shoulder when she reached our original fifteen hundred. She nervously authorised receipt of her winnings on her pad and we took ourselves off to the bar for coffee.

A statuesque girl with a yellow collar gave us a half glance as I sat them on a table and walked to the bar. Returning I saw a young guy leaning on the table chatting to them, he turned and left as I put the tray on the table.

"Who was that? I asked as I shared the coffee out.

"Pimlico I think he said," Freya answered

"He was inviting me to go with him and share my luck." Radha put in.

I gave a laugh. "And you had the skill to say no." I joked with her.

I sat and picked up my coffee. "We've got an hour to spare yet. Do you want to see my hotel?"

"All those leather costumes and slaves on leads." Radha queried.

"Yes, its twenty minutes up the direct route of the Tram. We can stop off there on the way."

"Yes, okay then," Freya said.

We hurriedly finished our coffees and wove our way outside, headed for the tram stop. The ride had the same assortment but much less of the blues which left plenty of choice. I watched the countryside wiz past while the girls studies our surroundings.

The walk up was spotted with slave mistress/master combos, sometimes in groups, in the hotel lobby there were only us and another couple of men not holding or being held on a leash. I led us straight across to the desk and collected my key, then turning to the lifts.

Both Radha and Freya were nonchalantly walking either side of me as I scanned the slaves pinned to the walls and chairs, one with a small crowd of onlookers as she was being fucked across the back of a chair, with at least one of the audience masturbating frantically.

We waited at the lift along with a woman holding the leashes of two young men, both wearing green collars while the woman was dressed in white leather.

"Why are we going to the room?" Freya asked as we stood there.

"Just for the view, you can see quite a bit of the ring from there."

"This world will be interesting when it's finished, it's a vast project that will take hundreds of years to complete, it will be home to billions of people," Freya came back.

Her observations surprised me and brought a smile to the woman in white, who turned away as I glanced over, avoiding eye contact. I smiled and turned to answer Freya.

"A society that allows slavery and nudity, strictly controlled and licenced of course, what will it be in a hundred years from now, whole sections of the ring given over to licentious sex, I hope it works out for them."

"But there are already nudist worlds and 'holiday' planets," she countered.

"There are also planets with dictators and others run on corruption, psychopaths have a way of getting to the top."

The lift arrived and we boarded, tucking in in behind the slaves who were getting off on a lower floor. We rose three floors and stopped. A group of giggling girls got in, eyeing the nude slaves who stood impassive in front of us.

"You can use them if you want," the mistress said.

There was another round of giggling.

"What all of us?" asked the black haired girl nearest to us.

"You're only two each unless you want to double up." She came back.

"We're on," said the brown haired girl. "We were going to the roof garden to look for a fuck, one each will be a quickie appetiser." She looked at her companions. "Yes."

The lift stopped.

"This is our floor," the leather clad mistress announced.

The lift emptied as they bundled out, letting us ascend to my floor, five levels up. I got out and took them to my door, walking straight in as my ID opened it. I took them over to the window, arms around them as we admired the view.

After a few moments I stepped back. "Well that's the grand tour; let's see about our appointment with the Doc."

We walked back to the lift, anticipation of an answer adding a spring to my step. The lift was empty to my relief and we rode down to a spectacle I'll never forget, the door opened onto a scene of a girl on her knees being covered by sperm from slaves being masturbated over them.

I hurried on linking arms with them and walked out to catch a taxi. As we rode and left the glitter behind the girls looked out at the passing view. We arrived and entered another of the nondescript buildings, enquiring for directions at reception.

The door was one of few along the corridor and opened into its own reception.

"We're her to see Dr Bronson."

She punched a few keys and looked at the screen, then at me. "Your ID."

I authorised the transaction.

"Someone will be here in a minute, you're a little early." She looked over at the chairs. "You can sit if you want to."

We sat and I took their hands, fingers intertwined and resting them on my thighs as I relaxed back to wait and hoped the butterflies churning my insides would settle. We were there only a few minutes before a gangly guy in a white coat appeared from the door behind the receptionist.

I stood as he looked at us, the girls following my cue.

"Are these the ones?" he asked nervously.

I nodded. "Yes, this is Freya." I turned to her. "And this is Radha. Meet the man who's going to find out what makes you tick."

"Um, I'm only one of her assistants," he said, turning in the doorway. "Shall we."

We followed and found ourselves in a lounge with easy chairs, entertainment system and a mini bar. He left us to sit and wonder what was coming next. Next proved to be an old Asian woman, who came and squatted in front of us.

"Hello, I'm Chan Sui Qwan, I will be conducting the probe." She looked at the girls. "This won't hurt in the slightest; the main effect is to trigger vivid memories that might seem real. The memories will fade quickly, good or bad once you're finished."

She looked over at me as she stood. "Relax, enjoy the comforts, there's a vaporiser under the bar if you need it."

The girls stood and obediently followed as she motioned them. I had somehow assumed I would be with them; I was at something of a loss to be left behind. In under a minute I was pacing the floor and wondering about the offer of thc, in two minutes I was filling it and thinking of getting stoned for the duration.

I was lay back on an easy chair, eyes closed and drifting with some electronic music.

"Mute."

The music stopped and I came wide awake. There before me was the assistant and a wan looking Freya with Radha looking a little sad.

"Madam Chan will be along shortly." He urged the girls forward. "They should sit quietly for a while, they're going to be fine."

I stood and held my hands out, pulling them to me in a group hug. We sat down, them to recover and me in an excited state despite the euphoric glow of the drug, my imagination doing flip flops as I awaited the results.

Madam Chan sat this time, perched on the coffee table in front of us.

"They are intelligent well-adjusted young ladies," she announced. "Everything from before their revival is a blank, it's been wiped clean somehow. I don't understand the process so your out of luck I'm afraid."

"Is that all?" I asked incredulous.

"I'm sorry, I don't think there's anything I can do, they have well developed personalities, and if what you say is true they have adapted well in such a short time."

"Is there anyone else I can see?"

"You'd be wasting your money, whoever did this did an expert job, accept that they are who they are."

"But they aren't real like this."

"Yes they are, they love you, whether that chemical or built in, its real to them, don't reject it because they were 'born' with it, they may seem like pets but they're not, they're as alive as you or me."

I looked at her. "They're compelled to love me because I revived them, they're both loveable, but I feel guilty knowing that they're conditioned that way and have no control over wanting to please me."

"I think you need therapy, it's indistinguishable and guaranteed, you can stay here till they recover," she said as she stood. "Your deposit will cover this session."

She left and left me wondering what to do now. The girls were looking more normal but they were still spaced out, I sat back in the chair and pondered while Freya and Radha fully recovered. Freya was first, reaching and taking my hand.

"Wow," she exclaimed. "It was like living your life again."

I looked her in the face and she smiled at me. "I'm alright, what did you find out?"

"Nothing, nothing useful I'm afraid, you're stuck the way you are for the moment."

"There's no cure?"

"There's no cure for love." I said sardonically.

"What's that?" asked Radha from behind.

"Nothing, I was just explaining this has been a waste of time, if you two are ok we can get out of here"

The gangly guy showed us out and as we stood on the pavement waiting for the taxi Freya turned to me.

"Why do you wish to change us?"

"It wasn't changing you I was after; it was restoring your true selves."

"But I'm happy as I am, I don't need to remember more."

"It's not about memories, it's about free will," I said glancing at the pad to track the taxi.

"But I am free," continued Freya with Radha standing and giving her attention to our conversation.

"And if I told you to suck my cock here?" I asked, looking back up at her.

"I would."

"That's not the kind of freedom I want you to have, you should be able to say no."

"No?"

"Yes. No I don't feel like it, no it's illegal here, no let's do it in the taxi it'll be more exciting there."

"But I want to do it."

"And that's the problem, I don't want you to just think of pleasing me, doing what I ask."

"No I like sucking you, I'd do it more if you let me."

"And I would," Radha interrupted.

I reached out to the two of them and gave them a hug, drawing the three of us in to touch noses.

"We'll talk later," I said releasing them and turning to the road as the taxi pulled up.

As we sped through one of the more rural district I saw rain on the windscreen, the wipers coming on automatically to clear the fine droplets. Strangely it reminded me that everything was imported and this was probable comet ice we were driving through.

There was a message to contact the police at district 51 station waiting for us, Sue gave me the news as we boarded.

"Put me through to them," I ordered.

"Mr Frank Bently? The official asked when I face the screen in the lounge.

"Yes."

"You are required to surrender yourself to answer questions about your conduct under section two, subsection..."

I listened in amazement, when had I broke a law, what law, section two was sexual conduct. I listened perplexed as he ordered me to report to the dock police.

"What!" I exploded at him when he finished but his image faded as he broke the connection.

"I'd better go down and sort this out," I said. "You stay here; one hostage to fate is enough."

I left them sealed in, safe and secure, and venture out to find a policeman or the station. Before I could argue my case I was processed and stripped and locked in a cell. I saw my pad again when I was arraigned, I had to verify my identity before being formally charged.

I had no defence council to help as I was railroaded through a trial and pronounced guilty, the evidence against me a video of our hug outside the clinic. I protested in vain as the sentence was passed and the screen darkened to leave me still in my gloomy cell waiting for the next move.

Half an hour later the screen lit again. The official checked who I was and asked if I was paying the fine or serving the sentence. Fourteen days of service or three million credits were the options, I had barely a million but even had I had the whole sum I would have refused.

"But you're the son of the first family, the fine is only three million credits, your ship is worth hundreds of millions in metals alone, it would build a mile of arc."

"Don't go there, I can't pay the money so I'll have to serve the two weeks." I said angrily. "You could always annul everything, there was no sexual behaviour in what we were doing and you know it."

"A citizen made a complaint, you are on camera hugging the pair of them on the pavement in a grey area."

That was the hug I gave them when they had both declared themselves happy with things as they were, with their compulsion to serve me. It was consolation in that they were programed to be happy being what they were.

"But that was platonic, we'd had some news inside and I was hugging them for comfort."

"That's not our interpretation; you were observed breaking the law and have been duly sentenced."

I sat there looking at the screen feeling dejected. At least it was only two weeks, fourteen short days and we could be on our way and put all this behind us. I should have let her suck me, I wouldn't be any worse off, now I wouldn't get to make love till I was free.

By the next morning I was in a line up with about six others naked and sporting a collar, a green one with a grey patch and a ring for a lead. A night in the dorm and instructions on how to behave and the rules had been a shock to the system.

I was to serve as a slave, available for hire with them pocketing the money. My service could be anything, sweeping streets to whatever the customer wanted. There were ground rules about 'overuse' and 'damage' with the strict heterosexual limitations I'd specified.

I'd be put on the daily parade and be auctioned every morning, the winner owning me for the day or negotiating a price for extra days. I was introduced into the coding of the collars, especially the multi-colour tabs that I and my fellow convicts wore.

I hadn't been able to contact the Sue and the girls but I trusted Sue to tap into the system and discover my fate, my main worry was who might buy my services and for what purposes, my big cock would make me a desirable sex toy for some bored and overindulged woman.

That first morning we were given breakfast and lined up in a small room, opposite us were rows of chairs with a small platform in front of them. I watched with trepidation as the first of the bidders made their way in and walked down the row inspecting us.

A woman in red leather took a careful look at my slate and one or two others; there was also another older lady who made notes. Eventually the officials came in and one mounted the podium while one of the others went to the first in line and took him to stand beside the first one.

He was bid up to a couple of hundred by two older matrons and taken away when they paid for him. I was up third and had a bidding war between the matron with the notes and Ms red leather. Red leather won out at five thousand two hundred credits.

She paid immediately and was handed a lead. I walked out behind her, out into the streets I'd walked a free man not twenty four hours ago. Being naked here gave me a new perspective, the panelled roof was mostly semi-transparent, allowing sufficient sunlight and warmth through but it was notably cooler in the deep shade.

She took me by taxi to an otherwise identical building and we entered. She had a two level apartment and took me upstairs to a bedroom where she hung the leash on a hook in the headboard.

"You can sit," were her first words to me.

Then she was out the door shouting "Jennifer."

She brought a naked slave back with her, wearing a white collar and walking free.

"Here, I promised you a toy boy for your birthday, use him, fuck yourself senseless, you're his dom for the day."

"Oh Kyley I thought you were teasing, I really didn't expect...."

"Slave, you didn't address me as Mistress, I'll punish you for that later. I've paid good money for this, I want you to enjoy being a dom for a day, you can call me Kyley if you agree.

"Yes mistress," she said bowing her head.

Kyley walked up and unbuckled her collar. "There, now you are my Jenny, how shall we start with your man?"

She had me lick her first, knelt between her legs at the side of the bed while the two of them kissed and played with each other. I slurped away until she came and then serviced the other one with my tongue starting to ache by the time she came.

They played a strange game to see who would fuck me first with the loser having to get me hard for the other to fuck me cowgirl style. They both took turns to suck me, first one five second suck each then ten seconds, then fifteen. The winner was the one that swallowed my sperm.

They left me exhausted while they went to attend to some business or other and it was an hour later that the delightful Jenny came back carrying a cup of coffee for me. After I drank it she put the leash back on me and took me downstairs.

The lighting was dim and it took me a moment to adjust but as the room came into focus I could see the two cages at one end and large rings dotting the wall, there were one or two cast iron chairs and a few loungers, one special chair was near the opposite wall and she led me to it.

There was a weightlifters bench mounted under it with the seat having a hole in it. She had me lie and shuffle myself up till the hole was over my face and then strapped me down. I could turn my head to follow her around and watched as she went out and returned with a bottle of some kind.

She straddled my thighs, taking a second to put gloves on then began to play with my cock. As it hardened she poured some of the oily liquid onto the head.

"This will numb it," she said massaging it in by stroking me.

After she finished she came to stand by my head. "I'll leave this for later," she said, bending to put the bottle under the chair.

When she stood she positioned herself to sit. "This is the first time I've tried this," she said, a touch of excitement on her voice. "From the top I mean, Mistress and I have used it often since we got it made."

The seat sagged as she sat, stretching to place her wide open pussy on my mouth. I started licking before she told me to and she gave a wiggle as I stroked up her valley. She sat and enjoyed my attention till she came and let me lap her juices before she stood.

"Good, you're ready for mistress now," she said as she left.

The two of them were back within the minute.

"His tool's not hard," Kyley announced as she surveyed me.

"I'll keep it hard for you when you're ready." Jenny answered.

Kyley proceeded to walk over and sit, pushing her neatly trimmed pussy down on my mouth while I felt the cool fingers of Jenny take my cock. Kyley pushed and twisted as she reached her orgasm, moaning and screaming this time as her cum flooded my mouth.

Within moments she was hurriedly mounting me and displacing Jenny, pounding me hard as she started moaning and groaning again. Half hidden by the chair I could see Jennifer playing with Kyley's breasts from behind as she bobbed up and down.

12