Ringworld 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went off together, touching and kissing each other as they left me behind. It was an uncomfortable hour before Jenny came back to release me and take me through to the kitchen for something to eat and drink. She then took me to the toilet and held me while I peed before hooking me up in the bedroom again.

I spent a free afternoon and Jenny duly appeared to take me for food again, giving me a spoonful of thick sweet gel to take afterwards. After that she took me back to the room and tied my leash to a wall ring before retrieving the bottle and giving me a raging hard on as she massaged more of the fluid onto my cock.

Kyley came in before she was finished and took over, laying me out on one of the loungers before mounting me and having a good fuck that left me drained after her second round. With my cock still rigid she gave Jenny her turn, with her riding me hard but satisfied with only one massive orgasm.

Then it was Kyley's turn again but this time she had Jenny sit astride me so I could lick her while Kyley slow fucked me and their movements suggested they were playing and kissing above me. Despite the lotion I felt sore when they finally had enough and Jenny took me back to the bedroom.

I had a final fuck with Jenny before the wagon called to take me back to the prison. I had time for my missed breakfast before I was put in the line up again. My price this time was only three thousand and odd, I had been bought by a smartly dressed business woman and booked for three days.

She took me back to her hotel suite, I was left alone during the day with food and drink courtesy of room service but made up for it that night, starting with washing her in the shower and ending with a third fuck before we fell asleep.

We fucked again before she left for her meeting and I had a lonely day again while she conducted her business. Even with the hi tech gear in the room there was no way of getting an outside line without my Pad ID.

We fucked again when she got home and then she took me out to a restaurant for a meal and drinks before getting back to a much sexier sex session with another two fucks before sleeping again. We had another fuck before she left and I spent another long day in the suite.

We fucked in the shower when she got home, and then went out for another meal before we came back and went to bed for another fuck session. She let me do it missionary style on the last morning, finishing in time to take me down to be collected by the prison wagon.

12