Ringworld 05

Story Info
Too much of a good thing.
5.6k words
4.48
10.9k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five

Too much of a good thing.

Another porridge breakfast and I was back in line again. This time it was a young girl who won me, she must have been over eighteen to be here but she didn't look it, she was giggly and self-conscious leading me, taking me to another hotel and a palatial suite on the top floor.

As she took me in there were three other young girls. They all looked like high school graduates, the four of them together visiting the sin city, probably as some sort of reward. All three of them had their eyes on my cock as my new mistress stood next to me holding the leash.

"I get first turn," she said, leading me forward to the chairs.

"Can we touch?" asked the honey blond, taking a step towards me.

"Yes, he's for all of us to share, guaranteed disease free and eager to please."

"How did you manage, aren't you afraid you father will find out?" asked the one with dark hair

"No Hillie, that came out of my private account," my mistress replied.

The honey blond had come over and was playing with my balls as my cock rapidly grew to full size.

"Oh, he's so big," the fourth one with the chestnut hair exclaimed.

The other two turned and looked.

"He was the biggest there, seven and three quarter inches it said on his bio." My mistress put in.

The fourth one joined the honey blond slipping her hand around my cock and squeezing. "He's so hard, when can we fuck him Sara?"

"Wait your turn Kaira, I've booked him for the week so there's plenty of time for all of us," Sara came back.

"Well hurry up and take your turn, the sight of his big dick is making me wet," Kaira said half jokingly.

"I am," she said. "He's going to give me a bath massage while you decide who's going to be next."

She gave a tug on my leash and Cara and the other one reluctantly let go of my rampant cock and balls. I followed her into one of the bedrooms, she deliberately left the door ajar as she paused before leading me through the next door.

"Run the bath," she ordered as she released my leash and went back into the bedroom.

She came back in carrying two bags, stacking cosmetics and things into the mirrored cupboard and then arranging her shampoos and conditioners on the side of the bath. My cock had started to deflate but then she started stripping in front of me, sending it soaring again as more flesh was revealed.

She walked over to me in just her thong, thin enough to show that she had a bald pussy. She squeezed her breasts together.

"Do you think my tit's are nice?"

They were bulging out of her hands, large puffy areoles crowned by rose pink nipples with gold rings in them that already looked stiff and swollen.

"Yes Mistress, your 'tit's' look wonderful. I would like to play with them," I said, flattering her.

"Later," she giggled. "First you can take my panties off."

I took a quick look at the water level and fell to my knees before her. I ran my hands up her thighs till I reached the string waistband and hooked my thumbs under it. I eased them down slowly, uncovering her landing strip of fine curly hair, looking near white against her tanned body.

I could smell the fresh juices as I tugged them lower and saw her lips already glistening, clumped together in a small knot as they protruded through her outer plump ones. She put her hand on my head and lifted one leg at a time as I slipped them right off.

As I leant back she brought her foot up and pinned my cock with it.

"Now my shoes."

I unbuckled and removed her high heels, she let the last foot linger and press in again on my cock, giving me a stroke or two with her toes, her painted nails scratching at my belly. She was smiling at me when I looked up, a gleam of excitement in her eyes.

"Ready mistress," I asked.

She stood and released my head, looking at me as I looked up at her.

"Get me my shower cap," she ordered.

I stood and looked for it as she climbed into the bath, taking up one corner. As I brought it to her she gave me another wicked smile as she looked up from my stiff cock.

"Get in and bring the gel," she commanded.

With my leash still trailing I climbed in and went to my knees in front of her, passing her the shower cap before turning to reach for the gel.

She lifted one leg. "Start with my foot, I want it clean enough to kiss."

As I started up her calf after washing her foot she shook her leg to stop me.

"Suck my big toe," she said in a quieter voice.

I splashed more water over it to remove any lingering suds and took it into my mouth, holding her heel with one hand and massaging with the other.

"Ah," she sighed, relaxing back.

After a few moments she raised the other foot. "Do this one as well."

I let the other slip back down into the water and took her heel, raising it up.

"No wash it first," she said resisting me.

I washed it then started sucking on her toe, glancing up to see her lay back against the rim, elbows hooked over. She looked back and raised the first foot again, I took the heel of that and raised it up to take that big toe into my mouth with the other.

She loosed one arm and her hand slid down between her legs, the waves bounced around the bath as she stroked and rubbed and quickly brought herself to an orgasm. Two seconds after her exultant shout of 'Yes' she was spluttering back up as her head slipped under the water.

She settled herself then slipped off the seat and knelt, backing up to put her heels in my groin, my sagging cock between them. "Wash my back now please."

I reached for the gel and smeared some over her shoulders, her suntanned skin soft and smooth under my hands as I spread the suds, my cock hardening as she squeezed on it. I splashed water over her to rinse her, then watched as she turned, her toes scraping my balls as she eased out.

Her nipples were hard, the rings swinging free as her breasts wobbled. "Now my front."

I filled my hand with gel and smoothed it across her shoulders, feeling the hard bones cloaked by her unblemished skin. My hands skimmed her breasts, skirting the nipples as I circled her firm mounds, seeing her close her eyes and settle back.

Her nipples were hard nubs when my thumbs brushed over them, the gold rings bouncing as the nipples slipped free. She gave a shivery sigh and pressed forward, shivering again as my thumbs made a second pass.

After a few moments she reached her hands to my shoulders and lifted herself up, her feet trapping my cock with her toes curling on it as she pressed it down. She thrust her pussy in my face and didn't get to tell me to start as my tongue was already seeking out her clit, parting her pussy lips to taste her fresh juices.

She had a tiny beaded ring and I found her clit in its centre, already a hard pearl, and started lapping at it. Her hands went to my head as she pressed me in, my hands curling up her thighs to cup her bottom.

She kept me there till she came again, this time with a stronger scream. As her knees went I held her pressed against me, moving to lap at her freely flowing juices. I let her down easy back into the water, my hands slipping up her back as she released my throbbing cock, letting it spring back up.

I held her to me till her breath slowed and she pushed away from me.

"Wow, I wish I could keep you for your tongue alone, let's see how good you are in bed."

She stood and stepped out, handing me a towel as I followed her.

"Dry yourself quickly," she said and started drying herself as she started for the door. She tossed the shower cap aside as I tried to dry myself while scooting after her, leaving the door open for me. We took a few moments to towel the important parts then she dropped hers and went to the foot of the bed.

"Sit here," she ordered, patting at the bottom. "Legs straight and open wide."

I did as she commanded, my balls resting on the cover and my cock pointing skyward, giving her at least sixty degree access. She climbed on and knelt between my knees, her hands reaching to take hold of my shaft and give it a stroke or two.

She released me and turned, scrabbling up the bed to grab a bottle from the bedside table. She poured the cool oil on my cock and my mind flew back to the Sub doing it. Her hand thrilled me with its sensuous touch as she loosely rubbed it in, making my cock twitch and her to giggle at the feel of it.

She scrabbled back up, this time letting me see her pussy as her hips minced. She turned and lay on her back, shuffling down till her toes gripped my cock and she was looking at me through her open knees. She lay back and her hand reached down to play with her pussy while she began to stroke me.

My aching cock surged with pleasure as I watched her finger herself, her thumb on her clit as she plunged two fingers up inside herself. Her feet stopped as her pleasure grew, falling away as she started to gasp and shudder, speeding up for the finale and her best orgasm yet, grunting and groaning as she writhed around.

I sat there and waited, my cock twitching with need, my eyes flicking over her body and lingering on her glistening pussy and proud breasts with the nipple rings glittering. She raised herself up on her elbows.

"Now you can let me feel your seven inches inside me."

She rolled to her stomach and thrust her rear in the air, spreading her knees to display her pink lips with their wrinkled brown tips hanging down. I shuffled forward, one hand on her back as I guided my purple helmet and gratefully pushed it in, filling her as my balls tingled with the thrill of her firm tunnel.

I started slow then fucked her hard till I had to go slow and long to control my own pleasure, hoping she'd cum soon and let me find my release as well. With her first gasp I sped up, feeling her shudder as I sought my final release.

As she came she squeezed me over that edge, my hot seed filling her as she writhed and slid flat with me lying on top of her. I felt drained, flat, my breath raspy as my heart pounded in my chest. She rolled me off before I was ready, turning to face me as my gasps lengthened.

"Wow, am I glad I booked you for the week, you're quality sex, my mother would pay good money for you on Trantork."

She lay there a while then stirred, putting a robe on as she got me from the bed.

"Come on we'll see whose next."

I followed her out to where she paused by the door. She took my leash and held it up as she walked forward.

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Hillie," Cara said with a slight touch of annoyance in her voice.

"I drew the short straw," Hillie confessed as the chestnut haired girl pushed her forward.

"Alright Kaira," she complained as she was almost pushed into me.

Obviously she was bottom of the pecking order, she looked a nice girl, hair belled over her ears and almost to her cheeks. Her figure was trim, firm round breasts big enough to suit her with nice hips and long legs.

She was dressed in leggings, black the same as the other two, the sloppy t shirt they wore was a golden yellow emblazoned with Gamma Rho Lambda and a crest. They all looked fit and toned I wondered if they were cheerleaders or something, I'd seen them onscreen but these were the first live one's I'd met.

Hillie took me into her bedroom, quickly shutting the door and leaning back on it, she looked at me and softly said. "I'm a virgin, Greg was too drunk to do it so I pretended we had, please don't tell the others."

"Mistress," I said emphasising the word. "That is your affair, I am here to serve you."

"Have you made love to a virgin before?"

"Yes, but it's not about me, we don't have to if you don't want."

I was thinking of the recording being made and my need to take care in word and deed. I wouldn't want to commit another offence and have to serve more days, though I could think of a few friends who would volunteer to service these four beauties.

"Oh I want to, tho' you look so big I wonder if it will hurt more."

"No, it's not the size, it's breaking the skin, once it's in it's over."

"Shall I lie down or what?"

"I think it would be better if there was some foreplay first," I advised. "You'll enjoy it much more."

"How shall we start then?"

I took the step separating us and swept her into my arms, one hand on her arse and the other between her shoulder blades as I bent in to kiss her. She was slow to respond but then returned my kiss with passion, wrapping her arms around me.

I move my hand from her globes up to cradle her head, pushing my tongue through her parted lips and seeking out hers, circling it when they met. My hand slipped down back down as hers kept our lips pressed together, cupping her globes and lifting her, holding her tight to me as I shuffled cautiously to the bed.

I sat and lay back, feeling the shiny fabric of her leggings sliding sensuously over my hardening cock, giving me an unexpected thrill. As she lay there kissing me I dropped my hands to the hem of her t shirt, pulling it up as my knuckles dragged over her smooth skin.

She broke the kiss and lifted up, letting me take it off. As she freed her arms she slipped her shoulder straps down and wriggled them down and off. Her breasts bulged out as the cups fell away and she twisted it around her to undo the clasp.

Her nipples pointed up, the white triangles framing them contrasting sharply with her tanned body. I looked past them and up into her face, seeing the excitement shining in her eyes as she smiled.

I reached up and pulled her to me, flesh to flesh as I embraced her, feeling her breasts crushed against me and her hot breath on my cheek. She was content to lie a moment before pulling up to resume our kiss.

I brought my hands around and slid my fingers to take her breasts; she arched and gave me free access, letting me cup them from the side with my thumb pressed on her nipple. She moaned into my mouth as I began to circle, the weight of her hips increasing the pressure on my helmet wedged in her crotch.

She broke the kiss and I urged her sideways, letting her roll onto her back as I rolled to my side and twisted around onto my knees and leant in to suck on her nipple. While my tongue played my hand came to her mouth and I rubbed a finger over her lips, letting her suck it into wet it before planting it on the other nipple.

I played with her breasts and nipples, sucking and licking each turn after turn till she lay moaning with pleasure, her hands rubbing through my hair. I swapped again and trailed my fingers down to her waistband and then down over the silky material to cup her mons.

I could feel the dampness through it and the outline of a tiny thong under it, I pressed in with my middle finger and massaged it, sliding it around as I pressed down. Her moaning increased and suddenly she arched her hips, bringing her hands down to push her leggings down over her hips.

I scrambled around to help her, manoeuvring myself to pull them down her calves and off. I tossed them off the bed as her legs fell open in front of me, revealing her pussy in all its glory. I was surprised to see her heart shaved pubes, she'd had it shaped a few days ago judging by the stubble.

"For my boyfriend, to take my heart with my virginity," she said, following my eyes.

I glance up at her and leant forwards. And aimed my tongue at the little curl left covering her hood and clit, brushing through the hair as I parted her lips and pushed her thighs wide.

"Ah," she cried as I found it.

I pressed my tongue in and drew it down, parting her lips as I traced down the valley. She gave a sigh and pulled her legs wider as my hands slid up her thighs, letting the aroma out to excite me more with the flood of pheromones.

My thumbs were massaging her outer lips while my tongue played inside, ringing her tunnel and finding it small. Her moaning brought me back to her clit to hasten her on, give her a first orgasm that would make screwing her to the second one easier.

Her skin was slick with her hard nub easy to find, I made a couple of crossing passes and then as she pressed against me, I sucked it in and squeezed with my lips as my tongue fluttered over it. She let out a small cry and I bent my head to glance up and see her massaging her breasts, her head twisting and rolling.

I released her clit and began to stroke the alphabet over it, feeling the slight shiver pass through her before she suddenly jerked and cried out. She shuddered and I drew slightly back, only to feel her hand press down and push me back in, lapping at the juices as she trembled again.

As she relaxed her hand slipped from my head, I backed out and moved around to lie beside her.

"Are you ready?" I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head and reached to touch me. "Yes," she said softly back.

I eased myself over her, splitting her legs and balancing on my hands.

"Go on, take it and put it in." I urged her, lowering myself to press it against her.

I arched back up as she reached down and took it, pushing it down as I followed. I felt it brush her lips as she slid it into position.

"I'm going to give a hard push," I said softly, looking down at her face. "It's quick and with me filling you any pain will pass quick."

She acknowledged me with the tiniest of nods and pushed my head against her soft entrance. I pushed in gently as she expanded to take me till I felt resistance and then gave a quick thrust to break through and quickly push the rest of my hard shaft in to join our hips.

She gave a whimpering cry and grasped my wrists then relaxed. I began to stroke my hips pounding against her as I sped up, looking down at the delight and pleasure on her face as she closed her eyes and arched her head back. I varied the speed and length, as she lapped it up, her breasts bouncing around as she stretched out and grabbed handfuls of the bedding.

I stroked on, speeding up as she got close to drive us on, risking cumming before her for the pleasure that her tight tunnel was giving me. She came first, leaving me on the edge and not ready to stop as she writhed under me, three more strokes finished me, sending me to my elbows as she clasped her arms around me, pulling me on top of her.

She held me tight for a long while, her hand moving to stroke my hair

She wriggled under me as it plopped out and I took it as a cue to roll off her. She sighed and rolled to face me.

"Is it always that wonderful?"

"Can be if it's done right, I suppose it depends on who's doing it, if you love them then it can be truly mind-blowing," as I said it the girls flashed through my mind, Freya standing out.

"I wish I could find true love," she sighed, propping her head up on her hand.

"You will," I assured her.

"I suppose we ought to get up so the Cara and Kairs can have their turn."

"There'll be no turn till I've recovered, I'm not a machine." I complained. "It'll need at least half an hour before it might get interested again."

She'd giggled at my mention of 'machine', I wondered what lay behind that, she was a genuine virgin, she couldn't have even used a dildo.

"We can go out if you want, in case they think you're hogging me."

"Yes alright, though they'll be disappointed they can't pounce on you right away."

"There are rules if they did, humane treatment and no pain or hurt," I said rolling to the edge of the bed.

"You'll have to tell them," she said, joining me on the edge.

"I will if I need to, do you want to put a dressing gown on or something?"

She nodded and stood, finding fresh panties and wearing tights under a short skirt, she left the bra off and just slipped the t shirt on, her nipples making strange tents under the material.

"Come on then," she said after checking herself in the mirror.

We walked out and found all three sitting around.

"You took long enough," said Cara getting up. "It's my turn now."

12