Ringworld 06

Story Info
Nursing it better.
6.1k words
4.51
10.7k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six
Nursing it better.

The room was empty and when Hillie checked on her pad she saw they were all clustered in some casino.

"Well we're on our own again," she said smiling at me.

"That's a bit mean of them, going off like that." I replied.

"No, they left me to look after you."

"You going to massage some more cream on," I said jokingly.

"No sex, remember," she joked back.

My cock was stirring nonetheless. "You want TV, Cards again?

"Music, cards and the bottle of wine I think."

While she decided on the music I took the bottle over to the mini bar and poured, bringing it all back on a tray. She was shuffling the cards and put them down as I offered her a glass.

"So, how do you play penalties then?"

She gave an awkward smile. "It's a private game."

"A sex game?" I said guessing.

"Yes," she confessed, sitting upright.

"Like strip jack?"

"No, though you do lose your clothes."

"I've lost already then." I said laughing.

"No, that's when you start to pay penalties."

"Ah."

She took a gulp of the wine and leant forward. "With only two of us we'll only use half the pack."

She reached and split the pack as she put her glass down. She halved the pack again and gave one to me.

"You sort your cards and you put down up to four cards face down, you declare what they are, four diamonds, four threes, or whatever. The other players can challenge if they like and if your cards are what you say they are you win and the loser has to take off an item of clothing or pay a penalty.

We played and she lost her t-shirt first when she called four aces with one in my hand. I lost when she caught me trying to finesse three twos that included a five.

I waited while a wicked smile formed on her face. "You can lick my toes; I've always wanted to have it done to see what Sara gets out of it."

I put my cards down and went to my knees to crawl around the table. She watched in slight surprise and then anticipation as she raised her feet in the air.

I licked and sucked, massaging her feet for a minute or so.

"Okay you can stop. It's nice but it doesn't turn me on."

As I picked the cards up I wondered what the next penalty would be. I had her bra off next and then her leggings with a deliberate giveaway of another four aces. She wriggled seductively, getting my cock very interested as she worked them down to her knees and then asked me to help with the last bit.

I stood with my cock waggling in mid air and getting harder as she looked at it with hungry eyes. I pulled them inside out, dragging them over her feet as I took a longer look through her parted legs at the white strips outlining her thong.

She finished her wine and poured herself a second glass. We were getting low on cards and I played four hearts gambling that she wouldn't challenge and find her with a surprise win.

"Liar."

I tuned over the cards to reveal only one heart and looked at her. She took a drink while keeping her eyes on me.

"I think." She paused. "I think that I'd like to enjoy that tongue of yours again, come and lick me out."

She turned her chair as I came around on my knees again, stretching her legs apart and sliding to the edge of her seat with a look of anticipation. I could see the slightest darkening but the sweet smell of her arousal was strong in the air as I bent in to lick at the fabric.

I gave her a satisfying orgasm that left her panting with her legs wrapped around my neck. I extricated myself as she relaxed, leaving her to recover as I resumed my place. She sat up with a smile on her face and reached to take another sip of her wine.

"You going to try for my thong next?"

I smiled at the thought, I'd make her do a strip tease with it then pull it off with my teeth.

She laid three cards and called two pair then obligingly teased me taking them off and revealing her heart shaped bush again. My cock was throbbing as she sat again, leaving her legs parted enough to see her pouty mons.

I laid three sevens and called them, she called me and was surprise to find them there when I turned them over.

"Let's make love," I said.

She looked up at me. She swallowed the last of her wine as I finished the dregs of mine and stood, cock sticking proudly out. Her eyes were afire as she stood and led us to the bedroom, asking for me to lick her again before we made love.

It was two hours and two fucks before we lay wrapped in each other's arms sated and glowing with after sex satisfaction and affection for the other. We were first up and Hillie took me down for breakfast after a giggly and pleasurable half hour shower.

There was still no one around when we came back and she decided to change and take me out to see some of the sights. I pointed out the view from her window but to someone who was a surface dweller it wasn't as spectacular as it was to me.

She wasn't shy of stripping this time and I was treated to her walking around in only her bra and panties deciding what to wear out. We visited the shop downstairs and she shyly bought a pair of crotchless panties and tights, stuffing them to the bottom of her bag as she told me 'for later'.

We rode the taxi around looking for 'somewhere interesting', punching in random destinations as we roamed around the coloured areas. We stopped in the retail area and spent an hour window shopping with me wishing I had my pad to buy her some of the things she admired.

That was the thing I missed most, though I had little use for it most of the time it provided me with unseen access to the things we took for granted. Despite the chip in my arm I wasn't recognised as a person only flagged as a prisoner with an owner.

We stopped at a coffee shop where she was expected to hook me to the wall and argued for me to sit with her as she wanted to give me instructions, they relented and even served me coffee. After that we made our way back to the hotel.

Hillie's pad told us the rest were in the restaurant, and we joined them there, enduring a few snide comments from Cara as to whether we'd been 'doing it'. They were half way through and had finished before we were even served, I noticed I was one of the rare slaves sitting and eating and there were a few coming and going with their masters or mistress's to a discretely curtained area.

When we joined them upstairs Hillie was questioned about the cards and confessed to teaching me the game but not playing it for real because of the no sex edict. When I was questioned Cara got annoyed when I quoted the privacy clause that prevented me from saying anything.

Sara settled the matter by suggesting we play it now. The others readily agreed and raided the bar for drinks before sitting to start the game. They called me too often, even Sara, and were soon sitting playing more cautiously in their underclothes.

Hillie was called as well and managed to lose her top. They were playing against each other as well, Cara losing her bra to Kaira. I got caught by Sara and spent a minute sucking her toes before the others clamoured to continue. I took Cara's thong much to her annoyance as it made her subject to penalties next time.

Kaira caught Sara twice leaving her nude then won the game by playing her last cards and claiming penalties from all three of us and Hillie's pants. She had the two girls suck on her breasts and me between her legs.

Sara noticed the time and they were suddenly all in a panic to get ready to go out again. They left Hillie to 'mind' me and Cara took delight when Sara said she wanted me fully loaded when she came home to have me later.

Hillie cleaned up with my help after they left, ordering us a pot of coffee brought by a blue collared naked girl with a voluptuous body and an impossibly big butt. We sat and drank while she idly picked up the cards and shuffled them.

I took my coffee to the settee and patted the seat next to me. She brought her coffee and sat, I slipped my arm around the small of her back, writing with my finger: LETS PLAY CARDS, JUST NO FUCKING.

She sat up. "I'm going to get changed."

I sat sipping my coffee while I waited, the wait was worth it, she was barefoot but wearing tights and a short skirt with a tight top and no bra on underneath. My cock woke at the sight of her.

"Shall we play in my bedroom?" she asked.

I plonked my cup down and grabbed up the cards, rushing to join her. She sat cross-legged on the bed, the skirt short enough to reveal that this was the 'later' for the tights and panties, as I caught glimpses of her pussy and her open lips as she settled.

My cock was hard and pointing as I joined her, she feasted her eyes on it, her tongue peeping to lick her lips.

"Deal then," I said as I put the cards in front of her.

She picked the cards and started.

"This time let's play fair and not cheat to lose," I said as I picked my cards up.

She was mostly honest with her lays but her tell was a glance at me and that cost her the top, while a bad challenge on me cost her the skirt, then she caught me and requested a few minutes of my tongue. She fooled me and had me play with her breasts next, licking and sucking for minutes before stopping.

She caught me again and requested a session sucking on my cock, not till I came, but long enough to enjoy it. I lay back and let her, feeling her hand stroke me as she sucked and licked at my head. I wanted it to go on and let out a groan of disappointment when she stopped and looked up.

"I want to taste you, that sweet cum of yours," she said pleading with her eyes and voice.

I wanted it so much as well, croaking out a 'yes'.

Her head went back down and I luxuriated in the pleasure she was giving me, warning her that I was cumming seconds before I erupted into her mouth. She sucked on, holding it in her mouth long past the last dribble.

I leant up and stroked her hair, smoothing it back as she finished and finally looked up at me with guilty pleasure.

"Will you be alright for later?" she asked a little sheepishly.

"Don't worry about that, as long as I can lick her toes I'll manage," I said jocularly.

She sat back on her heels, her hands trailing down my thighs.

"Do you want to play for another licking or shall we just do it?" I asked

She giggled. "Let's do it."

She lay down as I got up and crawled between her legs, running my hands up her nylon clad legs as I pushed them apart. She was on her elbows watching me, a lob sided grin on her face. I smiled back at her and dipped my head and snaked my tongue out to begin.

I started on her pussy lips, the soft silky skin moist with her juices and releasing her heady aroma as she sighed and lay back. I took my time stimulating her, giving her as much pleasure as I could before working my way up to her nub and getting another moan and shiver at my first touch.

I teased and played, drawing her near her orgasm and stopping twice before letting her find her release, holding on as she bucked and writhed around, getting an erotic thrill from the feel of nylon covered flesh now curled around my back.

I crawled up her, her eyes opening to reveal the joy in their depths as she tried to smile through her gasps and heaving chest. I rested on top of her, propped up on my elbows, happy that she was happy and feeling a stirring in my loins as my cock pressed against the sheer nylon.

She reached up and pulled me down, I slipped my hands under her and rolled us sideways, holding her close and wondering if I was falling in love with her as well. It was a good twenty minutes before she stirred, pushing us apart a little so she could turn her head to kiss me.

"Come on, we'll fall asleep if we just lay here like this," she said yawning to prove it.

"Um, there's nothing much else to do."

"We can have a shower to start, and then drinks down in the bar," she came back.

The shower took over half an hour as we played and teased each other under the hot spray, then she teased me some more while getting dressed. We spent a couple of hours in the bar, enjoying the floor show and getting tipsy on a local wine.

Hillie's pad still showed the others partying somewhere in the city when we made our way back to the room where we sat a while distracting ourselves playing cards in the lounge. Eventually Hillie stood and stretched.

"I'm ready for bed," she announced.

"And I'm waiting for Mistress Sara to get back."

She checked her pad again. "They're still there; you might have a long wait."

"I know, but I can't risk it."

"We could just lie together."

"You think!"

She chuckled. "Well...."

"And if we're asleep, she has to come get me?"

"Oh alright, I'm use to an empty bed," she said pouting.

The thought of my bed with Freya and Radha flashed through my mind.

"I've slept in an empty bed for two years on my last harvest," I quipped back.

She came over and kissed me before leaving me to wait. I was lay on the settee dozing when they made their appearance, all three of them were drunk and carrying their shoes, Cara and Kaira both had their arms linked to another yellow collared guy and took him straight to Cara's room.

Sara was slightly unsteady on her feet and I helped her into her bedroom, holding her as she dropped her shoes and bag with a thud.

"Help me undress," she slurred.

I sat her on the bed and she flopped back. I bent in and undid her top, wrestling her back upright to remove it and the sexy bra underneath. Then letting her fall back again I started on her shorts, lifting her arse to get them off.

As I drew them over her feet she wiggled her legs. "Suck my toes," she ordered.

She still had her tights on but my handling her feet was enough to trigger the need.

She sighed as I began, and then a few minutes in fell asleep. I used her legs to swivel her around and then rolled her from side to side to take her tights and thong off. Looking down at her sleeping peacefully I wondered what to do and then shrugged my shoulders and went to Hillie's room.

She was asleep and half woke as I joined her in bed, I turned her to spoon her as she drowsily snuggled into me. Drifting off to sleep I counted the days left, I'd four left with them and a further three to serve after that, I wondered what they would bring.

Hillie and I made love when we woke then I sneaked back into Sara's room and dozed with her till she woke. She had me wash and suck her toes in the shower but that was as far as it went with sex. I was surprised that her hangover was cured with only one pill and she was hungry enough to take me to breakfast.

Hillie was in the lounge when we got back.

"You've just missed Cara and Kairs, they've only just gone for breakfast," she informed us.

We must have passed them in the lifts I mused, we hadn't passed them directly.

Sara let go of my lead and let herself fall into a chair, I sat in the one next to her.

"I had a twelve inch dick in my hand last night," Sara announced. "He dipped it in melted chocolate for me to taste."

She sighed at the memory.

"It cost fifty credits but it was worth it. Can you imagine being fucked by that, he's be tickling your belly button from the inside."

She laughed at the thought.

"Even Cara couldn't complain that it wasn't enough."

"No thanks," Hillie said with a shudder.

"What, too big for you to suck?" Sara said. "I wonder how far he can shoot."

"Sara!" Hillie complained.

"Oh, sorry, I'm supposed to be being nice."

Hillie leant back in her chair.

"What are we going to do today, I saw an advert for a beach somewhere, could you look it up?" asked Sara sitting up to the edge of her seat. "We'll take him and you can hold his lead."

I saw resignation on her face as she reached for her pad.

"It's an hour by air taxi to the wall then maglev down to the trailing edge. It looks like they're still building parts of it, it's a four hour round trip and." She dabbed her finger around the screen, "it's a clothed beach with no slaves, that part doesn't open for another month."

"Well where else can we go?" she complained.

"Have Cara or Kairs got any plans?" Hillie asked questioningly.

"I don't know," she answered sharply.

"Check out the add channel on TV, ask the AI," I said coming to her rescue.

"I'm going to lie down till the others come back," she said standing.

We watched her walk out, the damping in the door preventing her slamming it had she tried. Hillie looked at me with an enquiring look.

"Order some coffee," I said, coiling my lead into its holder.

We sat and drunk our coffee, she moved next to me and we just relaxed back.

"So, what's this planet of yours like?" I asked turning my head.

"Trantork, it's an industrial planet, they're mining it for iron and they make spaceships and things, it's small and cold, but because it's iron rich we live there. My father took us and then left us."

I let her talk on, her mother, Christa was in the top social circle and very pretty, when her father left Marta, Sara's mother, had taken her under her wing, well into her bed actually, and seen to it that they had money and a job.

We were interrupted by the arrival back of Cara and Kaira.

"Sara's in her room, she's waiting to decide what to do today, she wants to go to the beach," Hillie told them as they walked over.

They turned and disappeared into Sara's room and I poured myself and Hillie more coffee.

"You were saying," I said hoping to hear more but she picked up the cards.

"Shall we play? Trumps, and if I lose I'll answer a question, if you lose you must answer mine."

I had a brief hesitation as I thought about the girls. "Yes, okay then."

We played the first game down to three and she won.

"How many girls have you made love to?"

I had to think.

"Five."

"And," I could see her bite her lip with a follow up. "Any boys?"

"No," I answered sharply, somewhat relieved that it wasn't the question I was expecting and a little shocked by the question itself.

I saw a haunted look in her eyes as she leant to gather the cards in and shuffle. She bettered me again in the next round, wiping me out on four.

"Have you ever been in love?"

"That's a yes, and I've had my heart broken," I said more cheerfully than I should, but that was two years ago and Freya and Radha had happened since then.

I picked the cards up to preclude a follow on, dealing and beating her when we got to two.

I was at a loss for a question, I couldn't ask an innocuous question about home of family with the direction her questions had taken and she didn't seem to have enough of a sex life for me to question her on.

"Have you been in love?"

"I don't know, I mean I thought I was with Bryon but now I know I wasn't."

I picked up the cards and shuffled.

"We're going to the beach, you can stay with him and have your turn but leave enough for us when we get home," Sara announced as she came from the bedroom.

Cara and Kaira went to their rooms, I presumed to change or pack their bikinis, while Sara turned and went back into hers.

Hillie couldn't suppress her joy, the smile splitting her face. "Yes," she mouthed to me.

I dealt seven each for the start of another round, inwardly smiling myself, my heart beating with excitement.

"You to play first." I said quietly hoping I'd hidden the tremble in my throat.

We played half heartedly, on edge for them to leave and let us retreat to the bedroom. We went through the motions till we heard the outer door shut, I'd squeezed my growing cock between my legs, looking androgynous rather than having it sticking up proudly in the air.

I opened my legs and let it pop up as she looked back around from watching them disappear, she gave a giggle and grabbed it.

"How many times can we do it?" she asked looking up at me.

"Go'n get the agriva, we'll find out."

12