Ringworld 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds easy enough, I'll try it." Hillie said.

We had to swap seats for Hillie to partner me and I coached her through the first game, laying our cards down to demonstrate how to play in tandem with a partner, playing to strengths, using discards to give me clues.

Sue had played a fourth for us when we needed, I'd played her many times out in the asteroids and knew she played the odds with finesse. The girls were used to playing together and had an uncanny rapport, they were a good combination.

The girls controlled the game as Hillie slowly got better at reading the game, we were losing by less and finally got a good run of cards to let us win a few consecutively. Time however was passing and we got to the point where I suggested a cup of cocoa before bed.

As we walked to the galley I caught Hillies arm and whispered. "Shower."

We took the cups up to the bedroom, sipping it as we sauntered back and rode the lift up. We sat on the bed, me between Freya and Hillie with Radha the other side of her. I turned to Hillie.

"Bye this time tomorrow you'll be thankful for time to breath and relax like this," I said. "My family will have quizzed you on the ins and outs of your life, we'll have relatives dropping in, all this while settling into a new home and a new life."

I could see her dwell on the thought.

"I bet you never dreamt you'd be half a galaxy away at bedtime when you woke up this morning," I said changing the focus.

She gave a laugh. "No, I didn't know where I'd be now, I was expecting to be shipped off somewhere but then it all changed, I got my clothes back and saw you on the screen and was suddenly standing at the gate and there you were."

She threw her arms around me. "My saviour."

She leant in and gave me a quick kiss, "Taking Cinderella back to his castle."

The image made me laugh. "That's like what I meant earlier, when I gave the toast, this is the final chapter, it's all plain sailing from here."

Excepting of course the little problem of Freya and Radha. I finished my drink and stood, putting my cup down for the cleaning bot to tidy later as we slept.

"I could do with a shower before bed, I haven't washed in three days." Hillie said.

"I'll wash your back," I volunteered.

She put her cup down and stood, taking a quick look to check and then walking to the bathroom. I was a step behind, catching the door as she opened it and following her in. I caught her shoulder as the door closed behind her, turning her and pulling her into my arms.

"I've been wanting to do this for hours," I said kissing her.

We kissed passionately, holding each other in a tight hug that became caresses and little hugs. She broke off.

"Let's have a shower first; I wasn't lying about three days."

"Alright," I smiled at her. "But I get to undress you."

"If I can undress you, especially that bulge down there," she said with a giggle.

We showered and she was strict about washing her, only letting me help wash her back and her hair. The fun started when she began to wash me, ending with her on her knees sucking me. I gave her a few minutes before stopping her and lifting her before dropping to my knees and parting her legs.

We fucked against the shower wall, me holding her up and giving her a good orgasm before cumming myself and holding her tight as my knees wobbled. We rinsed one another then kissed while the warm air dried us.

The girls were laying together and stirred to watch us walked over, I pulled the cover back for Hillie to get in, revealing Freya's topless form. Both of us were nude as well, I hadn't thought of clothes and Hillie just followed me out, thoughtfully Sue had synced our bedtime with twilight on the holo's.

I climbed in after her and we wrapped our arms around each other, she sliding a knee between my legs as we faced each other. Over her shoulder I could see the girls turn to each other and cuddle. Hillie pressed herself in and snuggled her head into my shoulder.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back as she gave me a hug.

On the other side of her Freya and Radha were getting passionate, Freya was half kneeling and they were playing with each other's breasts. I lay quietly with Hillie in my arms, my cock beginning to twitch again.

Hillie couldn't not notice the cover being pulled down and the little noises of lips on skin, nor could she not be aware of my stirring cock pinned to her hip, yet she lay still in my arms. The girls went further, Freya slipping on top as they started sixty nining, the slobbering now accompanied by moaning.

Hillie stirred and I opened my arms freeing her to move if she wanted to. Her head arched back and she stretched to kiss me, her hand slipping up to press my neck. I bent forward and moved my head as my hand slipped to her neck and my fingers buried themselves in her still damp hair.

As the kiss grew more passionate she shifted her hip and leg and her hand snaked down to grasp my surging cock, just holding it still as our lips twisted and slipped. Behind us Radha was near peaking, out of the corner of my eye I could see and hear her panting moans as Freya's tongue took her nearer and nearer.

Hillie squeezed my cock and broke the kiss as Radha screamed her ecstasy, pulling her hand from under me and rolling me on my back, twisting she got to her knees and pushed the covers down to fall on my cock and begin licking the head.

My balls ached slightly from the last time but that didn't stay my pleasure, I pulled on her leg to let me lick her but she stayed, taking me deep into her mouth and stroking the underside with her tongue. I gave up and lay back to enjoy her solo effort.

She bobbed and pushed deep again, my tip pressing on the back as it filled her mouth then another bob as she forced it down her throat. The pressure and pleasure was sublime, the thrill sending shivers through me for the seconds it lasted.

She did it again and another surge flooded me and caused a moan to escape me as my body stiffened. The third time she stroked me with the silky pressure as she took it deeper still, her lips coming down to meet my pubes.

As it slipped back out my hips jerked and my seed filled her mouth, I moaned loudly as the second load erupted and then the third with a final jerk of my hips. She licked the drops and then slipped down to lay sideways on to me still holding my shrinking cock

As I lay recovering Freya moved behind Hillie. "Would you like me to satisfy you?"

I glanced down as Freya's hand slipped over to cup Hillie's breast, Hillie stiffening as she pulled on the nipple and pulled her over to lean over and take the other nipple in her mouth. She gave a slight moan and let my cock slip from her hand, turning fully on her back.

One of Freya's hands slipped down to Hillie's pubes, scratching gently till Hillie opened her thighs and she slid her hand further down to her slit, Hillie opened her legs further with a groan, one of them laying over my head.

Freya straightened and turned to sit athwart Hillie, dipping her head down between her thighs. Hillie pulled Freya down and each were pleasuring each other, the suckling noises showing each were enjoying it. Radha loomed over them, shifting Hillies leg to sit astride my face.

Her warm wet pussy pressed itself against my lips. I split it with my tongue and lapped at her juices, my tongue running around her lips scooping the nectar, I felt her take my flaccid cock and start sucking it, trying to coax it back to life for a third time.

I slept with Hillie and Freya crowded to my sides with poor Radha on the outside on the inside of the bed, cuddling Freya. We were within an hour of home when we woke, I grabbed a quick shower first, tidied myself up and strangely thinking that if she wanted to keep it she'd have to have that heart touched up.

I'd found my cock sore when I washed it, my balls also ached when I thought about them. I gave my hair one more comb to settle it and went to get dressed. Hillie was sitting on the side of the bed, the other two were selecting clothes to wear.

"Where did my clothes go?" Hillie asked as she saw me.

Of course, the cleaning bot had taken them, they were probably somewhere in the washing cycle and eventually headed back to one of the draws or cupboards set in the walls.

"Ah, we have a problem." I said stopping short. "Um, you look the same size as Freya, a halter top and shorts will do, I'll get on to my sister as soon as we break through, organise her to bring some clothes over in the shuttle."

Hillie stood up, displaying her beautiful body, I savoured the sight and turned to find my clothes. I was up on the bridge as we traversed the penultimate hole. Hillie was waiting for my breakfast along with hers, I had my morning cup of coffee and that was all I needed for now.

Strangely nobody had mentioned the melee last night, I wasn't going to and I kept an eye on the interactions of the girls, they didn't seem overly friendly towards her and she treated them the same. I was wondering what would develop from it.

I was eating breakfast when we entered homespace.

"Sue, get a personal message through to Shellie, tell her to meet us at Rivendell and can she bring clothes for a woman size." I turned and looked at Hillie.

"Ten."

"Ten," I repeated for Sue's sake.

"Acknowledged." Came Sue's mellifluous voice.

The screen showed the glittering arc that was home, a jumble of rocks, some planetoids, outwardly you wouldn't think that over a million people lived here, buried deep inside each one, mimicking the termite mounds with their galleries and odd arrangement of rooms.

As we jetted closer I pointed out my rock, our destination, the smaller sparkle next to my parent's founders one. She clung to my arm as we headed down, the rest of breakfast abandoned for the cleanup crew.

I'd had Sue signal a shuttle for us and we made our way down the tunnel at the last moment and waited for it to dock as we came to a standstill a kilometre from our waiting home. The transfer was magic for Hillie, we seemed to be standing still in an immense bowl filled with unwinking stars, the galactic centre shining brightest to our left.

Inside I led her straight to the split level lounge while we waited the ten minutes for Shellie to arrive.

Her first words over the radio were. "You're making a habit of requesting female garments, what stray have you picked up this time?"

"Well just to surprise you, this time it's a wife."

"What?" she screamed back.

"Yes, her name is Hillery, she's waiting to meet you."

"Don't tempt me to take manual control, you can't be serious."

"Sure am."

"Frank!" she said excitedly. "Is she there, can I talk to her?"

"Hillie, say something."

"Hello," she said quietly.

"Oh, wait till I get there I'm nearly docking now."

"Okay see you in a sec."

We sat and waited, my Sue on this ship showing me her docking, bolting through the airlock and hurrying up to meet with us.

"Frank," she said rushing over, giving me a peck on the cheek while her eyes were drawn to Hillie.

She turned to Hillie, holding out the bag she carried. "I presume these are for you."

"Yes thanks," she said taking it.

"She's a bit Skinny, you been starving her?"

"They're Freya's clothes, hers are in the wash."

Shellie laughed. "Any excuse, have you told Mum and Dad yet?"

"No, I was going to once we got decent clothes for Hillie, you can take us over now if you're going that way."

"They're going to be more surprised than me, they bet you'd end up with your Mummies."

"Yes, well excuses us while I show Hillie where to change."

Hillie already had half the clothes out, examining them as best she could. She scooped them up and grabbed the bag and turned to follow me as I took her to the bathroom. She stripped and sorted through the bag to find the underwear, all of it sexy, and selected a red set, the clothes she wanted me to choose and I picked a short skirt and the colourful top.

We found my father first, I knew where he'd be and the pad confirmed it, it also alerted him to my presence so it was no surprise when I walked into his office holding Hillies hand, my younger sister besides me.

"Tell Mum to come up."

He looked to Hillie and frowned. "Why?"

"I want her to meet her daughter in law."

He took a second to parse it. "Your wife!"

"Yes, her name is Hillery, Hillie for short, She's the trouble I was having on Trantork."

"You can't leave this place without bringing us a shock on your return can you. Cassandra."

"Yes Stuwart," came his AI's answer.

"Get Marta up here, tell her her eldest has an announcement to make."

"Acknowledged."

Though Hillie was a bit shy at first she loosened up as her secrets came out, telling them of her background and her hopes and dreams for the future. I listened with annoyance and regret that I couldn't punish people as she told of some episodes but I was glad and proud that she answered honestly.

We stayed and had dinner with them, Byron the youngest was there to ogle Hillie, his teenage hormones raging. Several other relative found themselves unexpectedly introduced and I knew that the news would be belt wide by this evening.

After diner we excuse ourselves, I had Rivendell to show her and she needed time to settle in, I promised to bring her back the next day, we would visit when I took her shopping for her choice of clothes. We bid them goodbye at the shuttle port and flew out with me satisfied with the way things had gone.

The girls weren't around when we got back, I wondered if they had got bored but let it pass, hoping they weren't in our old bedroom, Hillie could have her pick if she wanted, I'd just chosen at random, they were each different with one split level, someone obviously liked split levels.

I took her to the other lounge first and told her of the swimming pool, the gym, the vr cinema and all the other little goodies, I showed her the galley with its four units, and then took her up to the bedrooms, starting at the split level, and then the one with mirrors, the holo walls reflecting the reversed inner view, an eerie experience seeing multiple you's around you.

Thankfully the girls were elsewhere, they'd left their pads behind. I resisted the temptation to look them up and draw attention, there was nowhere else we were going. Hillie chose the rounded bedroom, the holo was from a cliff top, the wild sea one side and windswept grasses the other.

We walked back to the plain lounge, I sat, logging on to the net then dialling up the fashion shops. I left Hillie looking while I went to get coffee, checking on the girls and finding them in the gym. I brought it back to find Hillie clicking a store into bookmarks.

"These different addresses are they different asteroids?"

"Some, most are in the planetoids," I said. "Look for New America and Utopia, there the two biggest in reasonable range. If there's something special in one of the far ones we can order it in."

"I've marked four already, can you check where they are?"

"Ask Sue to show thumbnails of suitable ones, point and you'll get a pop up."

I put the coffee in front of us and sat next to her. "Well what do you think so far?"

"I love you," she said, turning and wrapping her arms around me. "I have since that night we took the agriva."

I let it pass. "And I love you to; what do you think of your new family?"

"Your sisters fun, your fathers too stern and I don't know about your mother yet," she said. "Oh and your brother needs a girlfriend to occupy him."

I lay back, dragging her with me, as I laughed.

"That sums them up exactly; you'll get on well with sis that's a word she would use for dad as well," I said when I recovered."

She was lying pressed on me, the feel of her body, her breast with the nipple hard against my arm. I pushed her up a bit and kissed her, feeling the urge to hold her and be close. She responded, her hand seeking my cock and raising the bulge quickly.

I rolled back with her, my legs pushing hers up to let us lie flat. My cock had slipped around, lying hard across my groin as her hand snaked down my pants. I felt her cool fingers take it, curling around it as it throbbed in her hand, the first of many twitches jiggling it.

I slid my hand up her top and over the filmy fabric of her bra, feeling the nipple hard in my palm.

"Where are the girls?" she asked.

"They were down in the gym, I don't know how long, they'll probably go to the bedroom next to change, should I ask Sue to warn us?"

"Yes please, I want to undress you and eat you up."

"Sue proximity on Freya and Radha at twenty metres." That should let us know if they got out the lift at our level.

I lay back and pulled her top right up, seeing her breasts made ten times sexier in the semi-transparent bra, her nipples firm and pointy. She released me and held her arms up to let me take it right off, there was no need to bother with her skirt, it had ridden up to expose her panties, the heart shaped pubes showing through.

Her hand went to my pants, her hair forming a curtain as she cocked her head and unzipped me. I lifted my arse and let her pull them down, as soon as my cock popped out she grasped it. I finished pushing them down till they were comfortable.

She was sucking me as I sank back down and lifted her around, getting my head between her legs as I shifted her into position and began licking the gusset and the soft lips visible through it. She sucked and licked at me as my licking turned the material more transparent till I finally pulled them aside to taste the real thing.

We pleasured each other, her gently licking while I pushed to give her her thrill. I had her panting when my tongue tracked up to her clit, then she was wriggling in my hands and cumming in my mouth, I lapped at her as she screamed and gripped my cock.

I stopped her as she moved after we'd recovered, slipping her panties back into place then turning under her to put me on the edge. I lay there, cock still hard while she scrabbled around to face me. She pulled me to her, pressing her lips to mine, letting he tongue dart into my mouth to tangle with mine.

My cock pushed through her legs and her hand came down to waggle it about against her pussy, the slipping and sliding thrilling me as well. I brought a hand to her breast and started playing with her nipple, pulling and twisting it.

She was near cumming in under a minute, laying her head back.

"Fuck me now," she said opening her legs to release me and laying on her back. I pushed her panties aside as she opened her legs to let me kneel between them. My cock was slippery enough to slide in easily, I leant over her and started stroking.

I was speeding up on the fourth or fifth stroke when Sue gave the warning, I wasn't stopping, I pounded on drawing nearer and nearer to my release. Hillie panting loudly below me not far from hers. They were standing over us when I finished moments after Hillie had hers.

They came around, Freya kneeling and asking to clean my cock as it slipped out, then Radha asking to lick my juices from Hillie's pussy. Almost before we could react Freya was pushing me back over while Radha dipped her head between Hillie's open legs.

Freya climbed up and bent to lick and suck on my shrunken cock rolling it around in her mouth as her tongue washed it. When she'd finished she sucked my balls, licking them as well. I could see Hillie enjoying Radha's attentions, her hands on her, one on her back and the other tangled in her hair and pressing her in.

She started to pull Radha onto her, I stopped Freya and moved out of the way as Hillie pulled at Radha's shorts, slipping them down to her knees while Radha worked tem off. I got off the settee and put my cock away, pulling my trousers back up while Freya stood next to me.