Ringworld 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was delighted that last night hadn't been a one off; looking at them I could see that Hillie was enjoying it, probably far more than she ever had with Sara and co. That left me wondering how they were doing saving her from being a sex slave and how long they could afford to keep it up.

I walked a little way away then turn to Freya who'd followed. "Were going shopping, Hillie needs clothes. I was going to go tomorrow but Hillie going to need more sooner than I thought."

"New America? That's my favourite."

"Probably, we can go over to Utopia as well."

"Eureka's better," she suggested.

"I know, but it's a bit far for an afternoon."

"Can we have clothes as well?"

"Yes of course. Anything you want."

Someone behind had an orgasm, Hillie by the sound of it, the way Radha was puffing she wasn't far behind either.

If I'd opened my mouth yesterday I might have spoilt all this, it looked like the four of us could live happily together, Hillie getting the most fucks and attention of course.