Rinse. Lather. Repeat

Story Info
Dominance, submission, showering and showtunes.
8.1k words
4.1
68.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an adult story.

It is not for children, even if you ARE a dad, alone with them, looking for SOMETHING to read before bed.

It does not represent anything that has ever been done, nor should it ever be tried.

If you are not interested in adult material, please hang up now.

Please do not reprint this anywhere without asking me first.

You have been WARNED.

--------------------------

To Dizzy and Trancey, my two favorite dwarves.

All lyrics from "South Pacific" courtesy of Oscar Hammerstein II, wherever he is now.

-------------------------

I'm gonna wash that MAN right out of my hair, I'm gonna wash that MAN right out of my hair, I'm gonna wash that MAN right out of my hair And send him on his way.

Sandra sang merrily in the shower, finishing with her shampoo and starting with the conditioner. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. What idiot needs directions for shampoo or conditioner? She laughed to herself and finished scrubbing her short, auburn hair as Glenn sat in her living room, seething.

Wandering out of the shower, Sandra looked at Glenn, plainly annoyed. "Are you still here? I thought you'd have cleared out by now," she snapped at her former boyfriend.

Staring confusedly at the sprightly woman, Glenn managed a hang-dog expression before picking up the same frustrated thread that had sent Sandra into the shower 20 minutes earlier.

"Look, Sandy, I don't understand...Didn't I make you happy? What did I DO? Just tell me, and I'll change it!" begged a pathetic Glenn.

Sandra's eyes flashed angrily as she looked at this big dope. There was NO way he could ever understand her new feelings, the feelings that the weekend with Penny had brought to the surface. She looked again at Glenn and sighed, trying to be fair. His tousled brown hair, his strong eyes, his lithe form. She did care for him once and wanted to try to reduce his hurt.

"Listen, Glenn, we've been over this. I'm sorry for the pain this is causing you, but not for the feelings I have. I am in love with PENNY. It just happened. I don't know how, or why, but it's true. I am NOT in love with you anymore. You don't have the...well, you're not Penny. I'm sorry, but we're OVER. Understand?" decried a frustrated Sandra.

Glenn looked at her with anxiety, and then with anything he could muster to get her back. Pity. Hurt. Passion. None of his "looks" did a thing. She stared at, and then through him. Finally, beaten, he kicked at some random thing of hers on the floor and stalked out.

"Fine," he said, petulantly, "bitch."

Watching him go, Sandra knew that she was pretty lucky that it had gone as harmlessly as it did. She could NOT believe the things that she had said to him, felt for him, DONE to him. Images of her on her knees in front of the couch brought up shivers of angst that she was only able to dispel by bringing up images of the woman she now loved. "Penny..." came the whisper deep from Sandra's throat, and heart, and a smile crossed her lips for the first time in hours.

Skulking home, Glenn's thoughts were just about as dark, but much more focussed. Getting her back was first on his mind, revenge was second. Both would be best. Sitting at his computer, Glenn jumped online. He figured he'd chat with friends and surf for porn to get his mind off of Sandra. Groaning as he shot he wad into his "cum towel", his eyes were drawn to an ad along one side of the fuck site he had joined. Usually, the ads just pissed him off but there was something in this strange ad that caught his eye.

"Get her back!" the ad all but screamed in 36 point text flashing on the screen, changing quickly to a shot of a woman kneeling on the floor sucking off one man, then another, then another. "Make her your slave!" the ad promised, again showing a woman getting showered with cum, a glazed, subservient look in the eye that didn't have cum all over it. It was that look, that servile, defeated look, that roped Glenn in more than anything else. All but helpless to do anything but click on the link, Glenn was taken to ellenshaircare.com, a web site that appeared to sell hair products. Confused, Glenn backed up to the porn site, not seeing the ad there anymore.

"Huh," he murmured, not understanding what the deal was. He looked over the hair site and saw that there was a small section that talked about "getting her back" and "making her your slave" when he weeded through the hair coloring and extension ads. Clicking on the link, he arrived at a big picture of a simple bottle of hair product, labeled "Special Conditioner."

"Want to get her to be there for you? To be the submissive one you always wanted, begging for you? For your cock? Guaranteed to induce worship, servitude, and abject slavery in anyone you wish. Simply enter your credit card number and for the low cost of $39.95, she will be yours," the site promised.

Scanning the rest, Glenn grinned as he read, happily entering his credit card. He goofily considered that since it was guaranteed, he wouldn't lose anything for trying it anyway, joking with himself that maybe it would even do something. Although he did not dare to believe the outrageous claims, he fell asleep to images of a wide eyed Sandra, kneeling, begging him to take her back, to use her, to allow her to serve him...

After making sure Glenn had really gone, Sandra wasted very little time in calling her new lover.

"Penny? He's GONE. I hope for good! I'm yours, my love, all yours," purred Sandra.

"Oh, God, Sandy! That's WONDERFUL! Can I come by?" inquired a deep, resonant voice on the other end of the line.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, lover. I'll be here," said Sandra, already hot and bothered.

After a quick ring at the bell, Penny, a statuesque blonde with honey skin and piercing eyes bounded into the room, pouncing upon the smaller woman.

"You!" she beamed happily, "are all MINE!" With that said, kisses, caresses, licks, hugs, and an evening to be remembered began, the two lovers winding up naked, wrapped in a blanket on the floor near the fake fireplace. Sighs of contentment were heard late into the night until the chatting women finally fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted but happy. Days went by, each starting and ending pretty much the same, with the intervening work hours a blur of waiting and longing.

RIIINNNGGGGG...... RRRIIIINNNNGGGGG.....

Blearily, a sleepy Sandra opened an eye, with the other following suit soon afterwards, and reached for the phone. Although she had no idea what day it was, she certainly knew who was on the phone from the moment she answered it. A bright, chipper quality in the voice did not in any way dispell her complete disappointment in having woken from her lover's embrace for it.

"Sandy? It's me, Glenn! Did I wake you? I'm sorry. Listen, I have some stuff of yours here. Can I bring it over later? Around 3? Great! See you then!" *click*

Sandra sat there in silence for awhile, trying to figure out at what point she had said "Hello?" let alone "OK," but decided that it just wasn't worth fighting about. Besides, she groggily reasoned, he has stuff of mine, so at least she could get it back. WHAT stuff he had, she couldn't imagine, but she was sure he wouldn't bother unless it was important. Reluctantly, she gently woke her lover.

"Penny? Dear? Glenn's coming over with some of my things," Sandra said haltingly, as if the name itself was poison to her lover.

"And you'd prefer it if I weren't here, dear?" Penny asked sweetly, and completely without malice. "I understand completely. Honestly, I'd prefer not to be here myself."

A smile of relief that would have been evident to the least astute observer cascaded across Sandra's face and instantly a wave of "I'm sorries" and "please understands" and the like came pouring from her lips until Penny quelled them with a kiss.

"I know to whom your heart belongs, love. That is enough for me," murmered Penny, who got up, packed up a thing or two, and exited without another word, leaving a happy but breathless Sandra just watching, agape.

Hours went by that seemed at intervals like days or like seconds, passing between dread and hope to get this over with. Finally, the doorbell buzzed and the characteristic rap-rapraprap had Sandra up and answering the door before it could sound again.

"Coming!" barked Sandra, much more harshly than she intended, just trying to ward off another rap-rapraprap. She opened the door to find Glenn there, with a small (very small, she thought) bag of her "stuff." Before she could say another word, his hand came down on the already open door with a "Rap-rapraprap." He looked at her as he did it and smiled.

"Bet ya miss that already, huh?" asked Glenn, assured and annoying.

"Um. Yeah. Alot. Can we take care of this quickly, Glenn?" asked Sandra, a bit too impatiently for her own comfort. Slowing down and softening her tone, she managed, "I appreciate the effort, Glenn. Why don't I just take that and you can be on your way. I'm sure this isn't pleasant for either of us." She smiled as warmly as she could manage.

Watching her closely, Glenn played the role he had scripted to a "T". Adopting an anxious expression, he looked at her and said quickly and matter-of-factly, "Um...can I use your bathroom first, Sandy?" He got exactly the expected, surprised, reaction that he was waiting for, and grinned inwardly thinking how easy this was going to be.

"Um, of course, Glenn. You...er...know where it is," she said automatically, gesturing towards the bathroom they had shared for months. Puzzled, she still held the outside door open as he was already closing the bathroom door.

Looking around the bathroom shower, Glenn had no trouble finding the conditioner he knew Sandra used, and had used, for years. With little surprise, but a startling pang of bitterness, he saw a second, different bottle of conditioner on the same shelf. He thought for a moment how nice it would be to take Penny as well, the interloping bitch, but decided that his revenge would be much sweeter this way. Wasting no time, he followed the directions, mixing some of the power into the conditioner bottle, then pointing his raging hard on into the opening and stroking himself off in record time, shooting plenty of his cum where it needed to be. He listened as the telltale, single *POP* that the site claimed would occur when the concoction was all set. As satisfied as he could be, he flushed, turned on the water for a moment, and then walked out. His bag was now totally empty except for a pair of leather panties that he had once tried to give to Sandra, only to see them flatly refused. Grinning, he hoped to see them on her soon.

"Thanks, Sandy, I needed that," he said proudly, looking right at her, daring her to say anything.

Looking at him with a "you could NOT have" look, she waited a beat and then said, "OK, what do you have for me. Let's just get this out of the way."

Palm up in appeasement, he reached into the bag with the other hand, pulling out the slutty panties and handing them to her. "Here, then. I don't need them. Maybe you'll be willing to wear them for your girlfriend," Glenn said with as much bitterness as he could manage, barely suppressing a grin.

Sandra's eyes looked at the panties, hand already reaching out, and then to Glenn, "Are you kidding? This was the reason you wormed yourself over here!? You sonofabitch. GET OUT!" Sandra yelled, throwing the panties against the wall.

Looking pouty and defeated, Glenn slunk out of the house, hoping beyond hope that he would get a call in the next few days. He knew it was his only shot.

When Penny arrived home, Sandra was still seething. "So, what did prince not-so-charming have at his place for you, love?" chirped Penny.

Still seething, Sandra pointed over at the wall, unable to get the words out. Penny, taking her queue not to ask anything further, walked over to the wall and picked up the panties. Sandra's eyes opened wide as an "Mmmmmmm" sound came from her lover's lips as she held up the panties. Suddenly, they looked VERY different than as the slutty token they had in Glenn's paws, becoming seductive and erotic, kinky but in a playful way.

"You...like them, Penny?" asked an awestruck Sandra, not really needing an answer. A wink and a slow striptease as Penny slipped off her business skirt and stockings, slipping on the leather bottoms, was all the answer Sandra needed.

Sashaying towards her wide-eyed lover, the leather tight over her smooth ass and generous hips, Penny removed her top revealing large, firm breasts. When she stood, topless, in just heels and the now-outrageously-erotic panties, before Sandra, the words "Now, where can we get the matching top, lover?" nearly sent Sandra over the edge without the slightest touch. They made love that night as if they were the only two in the world, with no rules, Penny taking the panties as an opportunity to explore the kinkier side she had long hoped that Sandra had. Talking long into the night about their plans, they certainly had no inkling as to how things would change in the morning.

You can't light a fire when the wood's all wet You can't make a butterfly strong You can't fix an egg when it ain't quite good And you can't fix a man when he's wrong.

Singing in the shower again, Sandra replayed all the wonderful things she and Penny had talked about last night as her pretty pink nails scrubbed herself clean. "But I'm gonna be so dirty later!" she giggled and poured on the conditioner.

Immediately, she felt a tingle on the top of her hair that flowed down her body, pulsating as nothing she had ever felt before. Sandra's eyes popped open and her first instinct was to look at the bottle of conditioner. "Yep, same stuff," she thought, and then read those silly directions

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Suddenly, those directions made a lot of sense. In fact, she thought that was really good advice and did exactly that. As her hands massaged her hair, her thoughts, much to her dismay, turned to Glenn. Specifically, to his cock.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

She couldn't bring up an image of Penny if she tried, and she DID try hard, but could only manage a weak one when she stopped massaging in the conditioner. After the third orgasm she didn't bother trying, instead basking in images of Glenn's cock, pounding her mouth, her pussy, her ass, and rope after rope of cum splattering onto her hair, her face, her breasts, and again and again into her mouth. More and more conditioner went onto her scalp as more and more images she had never even considered appeared in her mind.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Cocks everywhere, in every hole, all at once, and all of them covering her in wave after wave of cum, drenching her with their lovely, creamy conditioner. After the tenth time of conditioning her hair, and God knows how many pounding, passionate orgasms, she slumped to the floor, semi-conscious and in a state of absolute bliss. Her current understanding of life had completely changed and when she staggered out of the shower, drenched and drained, sallow and confused, she could only manage to make it to bed and fall into a deep sleep for hours.

RINNNNNGGGG..... RINNNNNNGGGGG.... RIIIINNGGGGG....

Groggily, Sandra picked up the phone, a hopeful tone in her sleepy, cum-soaked voice as she said, "Glenn?..."

Silence at the other end for a moment met her mute request until Penny marshaled herself and replied, "Sandy? It's Penny. Are you...Are you OK?" asked a voice full of concern and a touch of hurt.

This time, the silence was more profound as Sandra tried to conjure up an image of the woman that she had spent hours pleasuring just the night before. Knowing that what she was about to say would affect the rest of her life did not make a whit's difference. She was utterly unable to avoid it.

"Oh," Sandra murmered, "I thought it might have been Glenn." Returning the phone to the cradle, the click echoed into the silence as she drifted off to sleep.

Any staff member that might have been looking at Penny, quickly turned away. The sexy, sultry woman who bared all to her lover last night had turned, for lack of a better phrase, "A whiter shade of pale." Tears clearly brimming in her eyes, she excused herself and all but ran to the bathroom. The tears came hot and heavy when the door closed behind her. Berating herself for failing in some way, she tried telling herself that maybe this was what Sandra really wanted, that maybe she had really just been a rebound, a temporary thing. Using this to shore up her self-confidence, at least until she could get home, the V.P. of Technology steeled herself for the stares she knew she'd get from her staff. Rumors were plentiful but she had never cared. Until now, that is. She had to be careful, though, not to take out her...sadness? fury! ...on her staff. Penny walked back into her meeting, back in control, defying anyone to even think something askew. No one did.

When she finally awoke for the day, Sandra knew what she needed to do, what she wanted to do, more than anything else she had EVER wanted. After her fingers flew over the phone dialing the number by rote, she waited like an anxious school girl for Him to answer. On the third ring, he did.

"Um, Glenn? Hello?" stumbled Sandra, tripping over her words in an effort so get them out of her mouth as quickly as possible, "Could you...That is...Um...Maybe I was a bit too harsh?" Sandra's excuses sounded hollow in her throat, wanting really to beg for things, for him to do things, terrible, wonderful things, but trying to keep from giving so much away so fast.

"Sandy? Hey, kid. How's it going?" Glenn responded, casual sounding as could be, while silently sweating that this was working. "What are you talking about?" He was going to put her through her paces to see if this was for real.

"Oh, Glenn, I...I want you back. I was so wrong. I NEED you, Glenn," cascaded Sandra as her cheeks burned with shame and her voice lowered an octave, "I WANT you."

Glenn's heart raced and his dick grew in leaps and bounds. "Sandy...Is this a joke? It's very mean if it is..." he asked, knowing the exquisite torture he was causing her.

A nearly shouted "No!" came from Sandra's mouth almost as soon as Glenn uttered the accusation, and she just plowed ahead, decorum long since lost. "God, I need you, Glenn. I need...You know," breathed Sandra.

"My cock, Sandy?" asked Glenn, quietly. When he was rewarded with a grunt of pure, animal lust from the other end of the connection, he continued, amazed, more aroused than he had ever been, and completely engrossed in Sandy's corruption. "You want my big, thick, hard dick, Sandy? Is that what you want?" Glenn purred at her.

Sandra's eyes closed as she lay on the bed, cradling her desire to her ear, and she moaned aloud, hoping that would be enough for Glenn.

"TELL ME!" Glenn barked, taking a chance.

Sandra's eyes popped open, her cheeks now a bright shade of red. Her mouth quickly opened and closed and opened again, managing to squeak out "Yes, Sir... Yes... I want... your.. big.. thick... cock." Continuing to whisper into the phone, switching to the formal as if it were the most natural thing in the world, Sandra tasted each word as if they were ambrosia. Warming to the feelings, she closed her eyes again and said, to Glenn's delight and complete shock, "I want it in me...in my pussy...in my CUNT...and my mouth...and my ASS...I want you, Sir...Master...Come take me...Please..."

Silence was all that Glenn could manage. When recovered enough to interrupt her stream of obscene offers, he simply said that he would be over soon and hung up. His eyes were like saucers as he tried to get things together for the move back. Standing up, however, was a more of a problem than he had expected...