Rinse. Lather. Repeat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to head this problem off immediately, if for no other reason than her own sanity, Penny left work a bit early and headed straight to Sandra's place. Pulling up, she all but jogged to the door. She rang the bell and waited. Eventually, a haunted but glowing Sandra opened the door, looking at her with recognition, but nothing more. A pleasant smile came to Sandra's face and she greeted her former lover.

"Hello, Penny. How are you?" asked Sandra politely.

Penny blinked at the woman who, hours before, had been conspiratorially whispering dirty nothings to her while toying with her most intimate body parts. She couldn't believe the bland tone in the woman's voice now as she simply made conversation.

"Sandy? What...What happened?? Our plans...Our dreams!" Penny nearly screamed at the placid woman.

"I'm sorry, Penny. I just realized how much I need my Mas..Um, Glenn," she replied simply, and under her breath, "and his big dick." A smile crossed her face that Penny noticed immediately.

"Are you...Are you joking with me?" Penny said, smiling and tentatively putting a hopeful hand on her shoulder, "Kidding honey?"

As Sandra's gaze fell back onto the taller woman, Penny understood in a heartbeat that it was true, final, and non-negotiable. With a hardness in her heart towards this woman she had not imagined possible, Penny removed her hand and started turning away when Glenn came striding up the walk, a suitcase in hand. As Penny watched, Sandra brushed past her as if she were a speed bump, leaping into Glenn's arms. Unable to ignore her former lover's smooth legs wrapping around Glenn, Penny watched Sandra cover him with kisses and start dry-humping him there in the courtyard. Glenn stopped for a moment to spare a dismissive glance at the furious Penny.

As they walked into the house, Sandra didn't notice anything but her need as she pumped her swollen sex against Glenn's chest, trying to take his entire body into herself. With a glance at her, Penny looked at Glenn and said, as levelly as she could manage, "I will get you. Never doubt that." With barely concealed tears she turned and ran to her car, tearing away from the house as fast as she dared. Not considering her destination, she roamed for hours, alternating between feelings of loss and those of anger, sometimes intermingling both. Tears were the norm and bleary eyed she found herself across town parked in front of Glenn's apartment. Hoping that she had ended up there for a reason, she got out of the car and headed towards the building, seeing if she could talk herself into his place. At least she could cause a little havoc, if nothing else. She gritted her teeth, turned on her most charming smile, and talked the janitor into letting her into her "boyfriend's" place so that they could "make up properly." Showing a bit of leg, a perfect smile, and noticing the man's stare, a couple of slips of her foot in and out of her heels, and she was in without a fuss. Laughing for the first time that day, she proceeded to do some searching.

Passion. Desire. Need. Ache. These words do not begin to convey the feelings that Sandra experienced when the new Glenn finally stood before her naked. On her knees, her first orgasm occurred with the simple touch of his cock to her lips, the next ten exploding inside her mind and body like the fireworks of a thousand love affairs as her body was used, soiled, and fucked in every conceivable way. In fact, most of the more outrageous suggestions came from her own lips and after as much cum as Glenn could manage in the disappointing, but obviously draining four orgasms that he had over the course of the night, she simply rolled around rubbing his cum from her ass to her pussy to her mouth and all over her body, wracked with silent pleasure. It was only when Glenn told her that she should sleep that she dropped out like a light moments later. Sighing as the cat who ate history's largest canary, Glenn laid awake a bit. He thanked his good fortune, and hoped that he would be able to keep up with his sexual dynamo, certain that at the very least he would have fun trying. Without another thought, he passed out, drained, spent, but happy for the first time in weeks.

Looking around what could only be described as a "hard hat zone", Penny tried not to step on anything that might bite her or stick. She tiptoed in her heels around old food, old pornographic magazines, and empty bottles whose contents may have been emptied when Kennedy was president. Sighing, she couldn't imagine finding anything at ALL in this mess, let alone anything useful. Moving stacks of cold fast food, she pawed through open mail searching for any clues. Wide eyed, she felt the Goddess of luck strike her on the head when she picked up a box that seemed to contain a manual claiming to "make her your slave." Reading, but unbelieving, Penny nearly fell to the floor in shock and disbelief. Growling in the angriest, most viscous, voice she had ever heard from her own mouth, three simple words came out, "How could he?" Immediately, plans started to form in her mind, revenge, visions of killing Glenn, of making him some prisoner's bitch, or all sorts of terrible painful deaths. And then she thought of Sandra.

"Oh, Sandy," she groaned, "You poor girl." The loss Penny realized she felt could not compare to what had been taken from her lost love. With a level of dedication and passion she had never before felt, she vowed that she would free Sandra, if it was the last thing she did.

Noting the information on the receipt, Penny scraped some of the crust off of the computer chair with a nearby towel. However, she soon dropped it in abject disgust when she read the words "Cum Towel" printed in bold letters on the front. Sighing, and thinking of Sandra, Penny sat down at the computer anyway and started wandering through the asshole's browser history. She quickly found the online order form for the "conditioner" and decided she had to start there. She ordered herself some and had it Fedexed to her home. Erasing the site from the browsers bookmarks and history, as well as taking the receipt for future prosecution, Penny attempted to make her way from the apartment without stepping in or on anything nasty. Successful, she scurried out of the apartment building without being seen and headed home to await her mail and regain her love.

On the other side of town, things had changed for Sandy and Glenn in many ways, all of which made them both deliriously happy. Glenn's happiness stemmed from the woman who was currently under his breakfast table, languidly licking at his dick, swallowing any bit of his cum she could coax from it. It stemmed from the friends he had invited over for a cum-soaking party later, and from the absolute worship so clearly written on his "come to her senses" girlfriend who, after experiencing lesbian life had abandoned it just as quickly for him. The role that the conditioner had played in that conversion had somehow slipped from him arrogant mind and he relished in his fawning, slutty, submissive fuck-toy. He even had started calling her things like that, moving from "Sandy" to "bitch" to "slut" to "slave" with equal agility. That she had never been anything like this even when she HAD been in love with him did not trouble him in the least.

Sandra's happiness stemmed from the simple fact that Glenn appeared happy and that that meant a steady diet of cock and cum and tongue and anything else she could imagine him doing to her. When he mentioned the list of undesirable men heading over tonight to "use her like a whore," as he had promised, her only really strong reaction had been one of lust and primal need, imagining all the cum, all the cocks, filling all of her holes at once, jerking the extras, running her toes over some at the same time. The light in her eyes at these thoughts were not lost on Glenn, who grinned and just pushed her head under the table without a word. As she slipped to her knees, grateful for whatever "breakfast" she could coax from the thick dick that filled her vision, Sandra reflected on how nothing else seemed to matter anymore.

That evening, as Glenn sauntered in from work with 3 of his buddies, Penny rushed into the house clutching the Fedex package waiting by her door. *RIP* went the packaging in Penny's frantic fingers as Glenn's buddies roughly stripped the willing and wanting Sandra. Sinking to her knees, naked Sandra crawling forward to pull out the beautiful cocks at eye level, her gaze glancing up at Glenn and then back to her prizes. Impatiently scanning the instructions, Penny understood immediately what would bind the lovely Sandra back to her, as it should have been forever. Her mouth opening for moisture that was not necessary in her crazed state, Penny sucked her perfectly manicured fingers and slid them to her already raised skirt as Sandra's mouth took one, then two cocks in it at once, eyes rolling back in pleasure. From the moment Glenn's cock entered her wiggling ass, to the moment she collapsed covered in dozens of ropes of cums, Sandra pulsed in one magnificent, earth-shattering orgasm. At the same moment, Penny's nailtip touched her frighteningly swollen nub of flesh, sending her body into the type of orgasm that causes toes to clench, windows to crack and bed springs to pop. Mopping her brow, confused at her amazing passion, but determined to see this through, Penny made sure that as much of her juice as she could drip into the pot with the powder got in there before she passed out for the evening. Pulling their clothes on after having each been licked clean by Glenn's wonderful slut, the men left the house and the cum covered bitch on the floor, glancing back to see her taking globs of cum off her body with a finger and slipping it into her mouth, shivering and moaning with each taste. The next day would again hold changes that none of the three could anticipate.

Smiling down at his morning blowjob, Glenn listened to the zeal in Sandy's "Yes, Master" and "Thank You, Master" without growing the least bit tired of the idolatry. After shooting his load into her incredibly talented mouth, Glenn hitched himself up and bid his piece of ass adieu. Sandra dressed quickly and she headed to work, the consummate professional thanks to his suggestions. No one noticed Penny sneak in, swap her container of conditioner for the one that Glenn had tainted, and sneak out.

As she headed to work, she was barely able to control the inner battle raging inside her head. "You can't control her--it's wrong!" "What HE did was wrong--this is righting things!" "No! Not at the cost of her freedom!" "Wouldn't you like to see her as your sex slave?" "No...yesssss...." and so it went, until the image of the glassy eyed nymph at Penny's own toes, licking and sucking happily, eagerly, passionately won out over what might be right or moral. With a barely supressed groan, and confident that she had just dampened her panties at the thought, Penny squeezed every ounce of resolve that she had to get through the day, with only four short bathroom breaks to cum. Honestly, she considered that highly acceptable, even noble under the circumstances. She finished her day, heading home to try to sleep. Upon walking into her house, however, she immediately noticed that the rest of the powder--the unused portion she had poured into the old salt container for "safe-keeping"--was gone. Searching her mind desperately, she recalled with horror leaving it at Sandra's! Panicked, she realized that there was no way to safely retrieve it. Although it was on the bedroom nightstand near the shower, why would anyone think anything of it other than an old salt shaker. Her fears quelled slightly, she still passed a very restless night alone, not even cumming once.

Sandra and Glenn, however, had a wonderful time from the end of work. When Sandra came into the bedroom wearing nothing but the bloody mary that she carried for her Master, Glenn smiled and took the proffered drink, sipping greedily as Sandy got to work on his already swelling pants.

"Hey, slave, where the hell is the salt for this celery!" barked an impatient Master Glenn. "Get your ass up and go fetc....Oh, wait...Did you leave this here for me, you little minx?" he smiled, forgiveness on his breath.

Hating to lie to her Master, but hating his being upset even more, Sandra nodded her head and unzipped his fly, hoping that Master would not question her. She was not disappointed that when his dick disappeared into her throat, his efforts at language were completely short circuited. After shooting his standard after-work squirts into her waiting and eager throat, Glenn polished off his drink and pulled out the stick of celery that she had chopped, peeled and placed in his drink with loving perfection. However, looking down at her, he decided that it needed some more flavor.

"Get up here, cunt. Give my celery a little blow job, baby. Let me watch you up close," ordered her Master. Slithering seductively to his chest, kneeling next to him, the submissive woman took the proffered vegetable and began treating it like her Master's wonderful cock. Watching Sandra licking it, covering it with her saliva, and sucking on it like a pro, Glenn was convinced that she could coax cum from a swizzle stick. Deciding that it was wasted effort however, Glenn said, "OK, blow job queen, why don't you fuck it and then let me taste you on it." Her eyes flashed wickedness and she smiled the smile he had come to love to see, the smile of "Oh, that is fucking nasty--I like it." It was never a smile he had seen on her before, but he would surely miss it now if she ever stopped.

Spreading her legs wider, the celery disappeared at the end of her long, now bright silver polished nails. Seeing the glint of green disappear, he looked at her face and nodded as she moaned and pulled the cum soaked veggie out of her wet sex. Bringing it to his face, she pushed it towards his mouth, but was stopped by his hand at the last minute.

"Are you going to forget the salt EVERY time, silly bitch?" he demanded playfully, and reached over for the salt shaker that she did not recognize, but was not willing to question and end the moment. After a firm sprinkle, he put the shaker by his side and bit into the stalk. The small popping sound that the concoction made when mixed together properly was lost in the explosion of pain and pleasure in his head. As the juices mixed inside his mouth with the powder, every pore of his being groaned in extacy and his eyes shot open, making her feed him every last bite with a combination of salt, cum and spit. Lost in a haze of ecstasy, he passed out, smiling and apparently contented.

With alarm at his reaction, Sandra had wanted to stop. But when Master Glenn had demanded in no uncertain terms that she continue feeding him, she complied, amazed at how much he either liked her pussy juice or his fresh veggies! When he passed out after the last bite, however, she did not want to wake him, so she decided to just take a shower and go to bed.

As if sensing the changes about to unfold, Sandra paused at the shower a long moment before stepping into the billowing steam. Singing as she scrubbed for the first time since this hazy fog of pleasure began, Sandra's strong voice was lost on the sleeping prince in her bed.

Don't try to patch it up, tear it up, tear it up Wash him out, dry him out, push him out, fly him out Cancel him, and let him go, Yea, sister.

With the last word still ringing across the apartment, Sandra dolloped new conditioner into her well conditioned hair and mind. As the instructions popped into her head, she noted a slightly different tinge to the almost mindless pleasure she was experiencing.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Groan. Fondle. Cum. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...

Sinking to the floor, the scents of her juices and another's filling her senses and the air, she just managed to flip off the shower before falling into a deep, blissful sleep for the first time in what seemed like ages. Her dreams, mercifully, had changed, from the parade of cocks and cum and fucking and sucking that she had been completely obsessed with to one woman. One very special woman.

The woman's outline shimmered in Sandra's dream as if lit from behind. Without a word, she found herself willingly kneeling before this blonde Goddess. Unable to look directly into her face because of the intensity of that inner light, Sandra nonetheless knew immediately that it was Penny from the taste of her lovely toes. Lovingly, languorously, and for hours on end, Sandra dreamt of her tongue running the length of each foot, each sole, every toe, across the smooth hardness of every pedicured nail, and then, eventually, with great patience up and up and up to the heaven that awaited between her Goddesses legs. That taste, even in a dream, sent her into a silent orgasm, and reminded her of her lost love. She knew, now deep in her heart and mind, that she needed Penny...Mistress Penny...now and forever, and she slept.

RRRIIIIIINNNNGGGG....... RRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG.... RRRIIIN--

"H-hello?" a sleepy, but hopeful Sandra said timidly into the phone.

Listening to the completely different tone in Sandra's voice, the lack of distain, the clarity, the hope, Penny's heart leapt into her throat. When seconds passed on the line with no sound, Penny heard Sandra's voice again, now a bit more awake, and a bit more anxious, "Um...Hello? Is someone there?"

"S-Sandy?" squeaked a trembling Penny, "it's..uh.." but she never got to finish the thought.

"PENNY!" Sandra nearly shouted in undisguised joy, "Is it really YOU??" Immediately she was laughing into the phone with the sheer overflow of emotions. Moments later they were both weeping into the phone, apologizing, making up, making plans. It was only at the very end of the conversation that the subject turned to Glenn.

"Oh! Glenn!" murmured Sandra. "Geez..I forgot all about him...I think he's still here...he was in my bed last night...let's see...Oh, he had some wacky reaction after eating some celery that I had rubbed..um...well, you know..."

Penny could hear Sandra blush and murmured "Why you naughty little thing!" playfully. However, Sandra's immediate "Yes, Mistress" nearly sent Penny for a loop.

"Um...OK, Sandra, are you in any danger from Glenn right now?" Penny managed, trying not to think of the intensity of that submissive gesture.

"Oh, no, Ma'am. I think he's out for awhile yet," chirped Sandra, naturally. Again, Penny shivered at the formality, but she found that she was getting very aroused by it.

"Well...then," managed Penny, "I'll be over soon." And then, because she just couldn't help herself, Penny added, "Good girl." The actual, guttural *PURRRRRR* that came from the other end of the phone nearly brought the intense business woman to her knees. She had to hang up in order to remain on her feet.

Sandra's smile seemed to engulf her face as she came to realize that Penny, her Mistress, was on her way over. There were no thoughts to compare anymore. The same passion and wanting and longing as she had felt recently, but with no embarrassment, no humiliation, no loss. Instead she felt as if her heart had simply grown to accommodate the added space that MISTRESS Penny could fill. Penny Plus, was the way that she started to think of it, and she giggled to herself as she walked back into the bedroom.

Much of those buoyant, wonderful feelings drained away as she saw him lying on the bed. This man, whom she had loved, left, and then for reasons that she still could not comprehend returned to as a total slave, slut, and whore, still lay barely conscious. She looked carefully at him, standing there for some time before she realized that he had moved slightly. Stepping back, ready to bolt, she called to him.