Rio

Story Info
Julian takes Kate to (and in) Rio.
4.3k words
4.13
24.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unknooown
unknooown
110 Followers

Kate was angry. Julian knew it and he didn't care, he was angry too. She fucked up and she was still paying for it, and unfortunately so was he.

"How much did you get done?" He asked as they walked to the restaurant for dinner.

They'd been in Rio for three days and had another five to go. For hours each day, Katie was stuck in their hotel room doing a paper for her grad level Comparative Lit class. Correction: redoing a paper, but that was a different story entirely.

"I have like eight pages left, ten at the most" she mumbled, bringing her hand to her forehead. She was exhausted.

"That's not what I asked."

"Julian." She stopped short to stomp her foot. The couple ahead of them looked back briefly.

He spun around to glare at her.

"Don't you dare throw a tantrum."

"Don't start shit over semantics!"

"Get over here." His teeth were bared.

She obeyed.

"How. Much. Did. You. Get. Done?" He had her upper arm in his grasp and was pulling her along swiftly.

She thought about lying. She really seriously considered lying but she knew it wouldn't end well. "I'm tired."

His grip tightened, becoming painful.

"Six," she said quickly, hoping her admittance would prompt him to release her arm.

He squeezed harder and picked up his pace but his face showed no change. Inside he was seething. He imagined throwing her onto the sidewalk like a rag doll. That wouldn't go over well in public.

She gasped, his fingers digging into her arm. "Please let go," she whispered, knowing she had to stay calm and not start a scene.

He said nothing, and if there was any change in the strength of his grip it only got harder. He tugged at her, enjoying the little gasps that escaped her lips each time.

The restaurant was on the corner. Julian checked his watch -- they still had time before their reservation. Taking deep breaths he pulled her around the side of the building and pushed her up against the wall.

"How the fuck did you manage to only write six pages today?" His face was inches from hers.

"I'm tired," she said, voice shaky. "I'm fucking tired, Julian. I write all day, we go out at night..." She was getting teary.

He put his hand to her throat and squeezed, cutting off the airflow. "Don't start crying out here, Katie, or I'll give you something to cry about."

With that he released her neck, grabbed her by the hand, and dragged her back around the corner and into the restaurant. Her arm ached.

Dinner was tense. He ordered for her -- appetizers, food, drinks. She glared at him from across the table, growing angrier with every word he said. He didn't fucking know. She was exhausted and frustrated and wanted to either write the paper or enjoy their vacation -- not both. Both was too much. She told him that, tried to convince him, but he didn't listen. Once he got an idea in his head he never listened to anyone else.

He ordered another bottle of wine for the table.

"I don't want anymore," Kate told him. She pushed her glass away.

Julian smiled a genuine smile. He found her resistance legitimately endearing. "You're not done," he said softly.

"I am." She jutted her chin out and stared at him defiantly. "I don't want anymore."

The waitress was still standing over them, unsure if she should get another bottle or not. Julian nodded at her. "We will take that second bottle."

"You're wasting your money," Kate said.

"No," he hissed, jaw clenched. "You're wasting my money. The last three days have been a waste of my fucking money."

She looked down into her lap. He was right.

The waitress returned and allowed Julian to sample the wine before she filled his glass. "Hers too," he said, handing Kate's glass over.

He turned his attention to his girlfriend and, to her embarassment, issued her a very gutteral and very public warning: "don't be stupid."

She knew what he meant. Drink the wine and shut up. Do what I say and shut up. Stop talking back. Stop glaring, drop the attitude, and shut the fuck up.

They sipped their wine in silence. Julian gazed out at the beach and the city skyline as it started to rain. He wished they were there under better circumstances. Jesus, he was furious. She was a spoiled fucking child.

He turned to face her. "You're going to write another three pages before you go to bed tonight," he said.

"I'm too tired."

"And then tomorrow you can finish it. Then we'll be able to enjoy the rest of our vacation."

"I'm too tired to write any more tonight."

"I didn't fucking ask you."

She opened her mouth and then closed it. She had a zinger but didn't know if she wanted to use it. He was already angry. Julian was known among their friends to have a temper. Most of them knew there was a line and not to cross it. Katie knew it better than anyone. And yet, with her mouth and her wit she found herself on the line, over the line, and just before the line on a fairly regular basis. It was part of why he loved her -- she fought back, and with force. She couldn't hurt him physically but she could absolutely hurt him. A relationship is no fun if it's one sided.

"What," he asked, leering. "What were you going to say, little girl?"

She shook her head, mouth closed, pretending to be afraid.

"That's what I thought." And with just a look he repeated his earlier warning: don't be stupid.

"Please, um..." Katie looked startled at the sound of her own voice. Butterflies rose in her stomach, daring her to continue. "Please don't drink too much, though."

Julian was a bit taken aback by her earnest request but didn't falter; instead he just leaned forward, over the table, and quietly asked, "afraid of what I might do, kiddo?"

Kate leaned back in her chair and with an air of cockiness she brought her glass of wine to her lips. She sipped it slowly. "No," she said, loud enough that the nearby tables could hear. "But it would be nice if you could get it up unlike last night."

The color drained from Julian's face as he stared at her in silence. Her heart was pounding. That was so far beyond the line -- and so far beyond her farthest deviation from the line; suddenly she was shaking all over. She couldn't hold her glass steady and set it quickly on the table.

"Get your fucking bag, we're leaving." Julian made no attempt to keep his voice down. He dug through his wallet and tossed 250 reals onto the table. With that he walked outside to wait for her.

She knew she was fucked and tried to imagine what he was going to do to her but couldn't. Inside she felt both fear and excitement. Her panties were wet.

She was expecting the ambush when she stepped out of the restaurant and was not disappointed. Julian immediately grabbed her by the hair and pulled her ear to his mouth. "That was fucking stupid." Back around the corner he dragged her and pushed her up against that wall again. The palm of his hand connected with her cheek two, three, four times before he released her and took a step back. "I should just leave you here."

Terror flashed across her face. She opened her mouth and then closed it again, and before she could form words he stopped her.

"I'm not going to, but I should." He grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her towards him. "That was so fucking stupid, Katie. Jesus christ."

Julian spun her around so she was facing the wall and pushed her up against it. Hair still wrapped around his fist he jerked her head back. "You want me to be able to get it up?" He growled. "Well, let's see."

Kate whimpered as she listened to him unbuckle his belt and pull it from his pants. Then she heard his zipper. She shuddered. They were on a side street only 20 feet from the main road. Anybody that walked by could see them -- was he serious?

He was. She stood there, trembling, as he yanked her panties down to her knees and pulled her dress up so she was completely exposed.

"You fucking bitch."

CRACK!

She cried out as his belt hit her behind.

"Shut the fuck up."

She was already in tears.

CRACK!

"No, no," she begged, struggling to get away. His grip on her hair was too tight.

"Shut the fuck up," he told her. "You act like a fucking child. You are a fucking child. No self-control. This is what happens to bad children."

The belt hit her ass with a loud crack and she cried out again. "Please please please please Julian please no, please don't."

"Shut up. I mean it. Shut the fuck up."

He hit her again. She managed to stifle her yelp.

"That's good," he whispered in her ear.

Again. Her behind felt like it was on fire. She rested her head against the wall and tried to take deep breaths.

And again, then dropped his belt on the ground beside her handbag.

"When I'm finished with you," he said to her in a steady voice, "you are going to wish to fucking hell that I couldn't get it up."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back so her ass was in the air and her cunt was easily accessible. She sniffled, still horrified at the thought of someone seeing them. Under the cover of night there was, admittedly, an exciting aspect to the situation, but she was too overwhelmed, too afraid of being caught, to appreciate it.

Julian linked his arms under hers and grasped her shoulders so he could pull her down onto him while he fucked her. She sucked in her breath, tensing up in preparation of his invasion.

He slammed into her. Biting her lip she managed to muffle her cry. It fucking hurt -- sex with him always hurt, the bottom line being that he was too big and she was too small and she needed just a little time to adjust to his size. But he never gave it to her.

"You're wet," he hissed in her ear. This infuriated him even more. "You're fucking wet. " He pulled out and snatched his belt up from the ground.

"No!" She jumped, trying to avoid the blow, but to no avail. He pulled up her skirt once more and yanked her toward him. He hit her again.

"Please," she cried.

And again. "Keep screaming," he growled, pulling her close to him. "We're on a fucking back road in Rio de Janeiro at 11pm -- you think anyone that can hear you will care?" He wrapped his hand around his throat and squeezed. "Nobody's going to help you, Katie. If anything they'll want a piece of you." He dropped his belt again and shoved two, three fingers in her cunt. She was still wet.

Suddenly he released her and she nearly lost her balance.

"You fucking like that?" He seethed.

"No."

"You want people to see you get fucked? That makes you wet?"

"No!" Her face was flushed, betraying her secret.

"Put your fucking panties on," he ordered, tucking himself back into his pants and putting his belt back on. "We're going back to the hotel."

She did as she was told and then followed him to the curb where he looked for an empty cab in the rain. They were both soaked.

Finally one stopped for them and they got in. Julian gave the destination to the driver and turned his attention back to Katie. "What the fuck made you think that was a good idea? What the fuck made you think you could speak to me like that?"

She shook her head at a loss for words.

"I mean in what fucking universe would that be a smart thing to say to me, huh?"

Again, she said nothing.

"Now you're quiet. I've been telling you to shut the fuck up all night, and now you're fucking quiet. Huh?" He slapped her across the face.

She brought her hand up to her cheek but he pulled it away and slapped her again. And again.

"Hey!" The driver yelled back to them. He said something in Portuguese that, being semi-fluent in Spanish, Julian took to mean he couldn't beat her up in the cab. The cabbie pointed outside to indicate if Julian wanted the abuse to continue he would have to be dropped off.

"Qué pasa si quiero follar?" Julian asked.

The cabbie said nothing, but Julian thought he saw a nod.

He looked over at Katie. "You want to be watched? Huh? You want to have an audience while I fuck you?"

"No," she insisted. She wasn't sure.

Julian pulled at her underwear and she tried to fight him off but he was too strong.

"What are you doing?" She exlaimed, her voice cracking. "No!"

He covered her mouth, squeezing tightly. "Be fucking considerate," he snapped. "This guy has enough distractions."

She shook her head, still trying to pull away.

"Come on, you fucking bitch. You're so wet, it's all over the seat. Come on, darlin'." Finally he was able get his pants undone and pull her into his lap. "You're getting off on this just as much as I am." He pulled the front of her dress down, exposing her breasts -- her nipples were hard. "You fucking whore."

He forced her down on his cock and she yelped into his hand, still planted firmly over his mouth. He slid in and out easily, pulling her down onto him with brutal force. He removed his hand from her mouth and slapped her breasts.

"Esto está bien?" Julian asked the driver.

They locked eyes in the rearview mirror. Julian slapped Katie's breasts again, and then a third time.

The driver gave another nod and looked away.

"I can't wait to use my belt on your tits," he hissed, still fucking her. "Your tits, your ass, your cunt. Everything's getting beaten tonight."

He had never hit her pussy before. She tried to pull back, horrified.

"No you don't" he said, pulling her down even harder. He kept her there, rocking back and forth. "I can't believe you're getting off on this," he said. "You're a fucking whore."

His thumb moved to her clit and again she tried to get away but he gave her another pull, this one harder, his teeth bared, and smiled cruelly as she cried out in pain.

The driver had pulled in front of the hotel but made no effort to eject his patrons from the car. He watched, rapt, in the rear-view mirror, turning around occasionally to get a better look.

Julian continued to fuck her as her worked on her clit, and her body was turning against her completely. She moaned although she tried to disguise it, and Julian laughed -- there was no fooling him.

Soon she was sighing, her forehead resting on his shoulder, as her hips bucked. "Oh," she moaned. "Ohh. Please..."

"Please what?" Julian snatched his hand from her clit and she groaned. "Please let you finish?"

Katie suddenly remembered her surroundings and felt mortified, but still she ground her hips gently against him. And still impaled on his cock, she wanted more than anything to finish.

"Please what?" Julian demanded.

Ultimately her head won out over her body. "Please can we go inside?" She whispered.

Julian pushed her off him, to the side, and leaned forward to see how much he owed the cabbie. He handed him far more than was necessary, and when the driver looked up from counting Julian put his fingers over his lips and nodded. The driver nodded back.

"Come on, let's go." He grabbed Katie by the arm and pulled her out, and as she steadied herself on her feet Julian pushed her panties down to her ankles. "Step out of them," her ordered.

"What are you doing?!" She didn't move.

He bent down and grabbed one leg and then the other, lifting her feet from the ground, then grabbed her panties and handed them through the open window to their stunned driver.

"Julian, what the f--"

He yanked her by the arm toward the hotel, speaking quietly as they marched along. "You're going to keep your mouth shut. You're going to stay by my side. You're not going to look at anyone. You're going to do exactly as I say. You're going to keep your mouth shut."

With his hand now clamped tightly on the back of her neck he led her through the busy lobby and into an elevator. The second the door closed he pulled the top of her dress down and slapped her breasts again.

"Stop it!"

"Shut up."

He hit her again as the elevator slowed. Quickly he pulled her dress back up. She looks slightly disheveled but still decent.

They were quiet as two young men got on the elevator and pressed the button for bar on the top floor. Six more to go before Kate and Julian reached their own. The elevator was excruciatingly slow.

And Julian was impatient. He turned his attention back to Katie. "I bet you're still wet."

Before she could say anything he grabbed her and slid one hand up her skirt to confirm. "Whore," he growled, pulling his hand back out and bringing his glistening fingers to her face. "You want to taste youself?"

Katie couldn't bring herself to even react. When they were alone she very much enjoyed when Julian made her taste herself, but now was not the time, this was not the place. The two young men were polite enough not to look, not to speak, but it was clear they were listening very closely.

"You either taste yourself or I start slapping your tits again," Julian said.

One of the young men shifted. Katie wondered, as she sucked Julian's fingers clean, if they spoke English.

Finally, their own floor. Julian pushed her out of the elevator, and just before the door closed behind them he snatched her skirt up and gave her a hefty swat on the ass.

"Julian!" She forced her skirt back down.

"I couldn't tease them like that and not deliver," he said, swiping his key card. "It's just not fair."

Seconds later the door was closed and locked firmly behind them and Katie, suddenly and without warning, was in a heap on the floor.

"Get up." He didn't give her a chance. He yanked her to her feet by the wrist and pushed her down again. "Get up." Again. "Get up!"

"Well stop pushing me down!" Katie exclaimed, scrambling to her feet. She was already fucked and she knew it, why not talk back?

"See," he said, smacking her in the mouth. "This is what got you in trouble in the first place. You have no self-control. None." He yanked his belt off and stepped toward her.

Katie stepped back. "Please," she begged, her attitude changed.

"Shut your fucking mouth, Katie, I mean it."

"Please."

He took another step. "Bend over the desk."

She was crying again. "Please!" She begged. "Please, I'm sorry, I swear, I'm sorry!"

He grabbed her by the throat and lifted until she was on her tippy toes, struggling for balance. "If I hear another word out of you, Katie, I swear to god I will not stop beating you with this belt until my arm is sore. I swear to fucking god, Katie. I've had it."

She nodded, mouth clamped shut.

He released her and she nearly fell.

"Bend over the desk," he said again. "I won't tell you a third time."

She obeyed. He could see her trembling in the dark.

"You can cry all you want. I don't give a shit. But if I hear one more word out of you, just one, I will lose it. Right now I am in control. Don't push me to a point where I'm not." Before his words could even sink in he brought the belt to ass.

CRACK!

She shrieked. He liked it.

CRACK!

Another cry. She was beginning to grow hoarse.

CRACK!

And she was sobbing now, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her behind was bright red. It turned it him on.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Her knees gave out and she fell. Without a thought Julian just pulled her back up by her arm and pushed her over the desk again.

CRACK!

Suddenly he took three long, swift steps back and took a few seconds to catch his breath. She remained in position.

"You can stand up," he said finally. "Still no talking."

It took a few moments but finally Katie was able to stand upright.

"Sit on the desk. Hold your hands behind your back."

She obeyed, cringing as her behind touched the surface of the desk, with tears still falling down her cheeks. Her pussy ached to be fucked. Her thighs were were glistening. It was difficult to reconcile this level of violence with the level of her arousal. And Julian knew. How humiliating.

He pulled the tie from around his neck and used it to bind her hands in place. Then, "same rules. Cry all you want but not a fucking word."

unknooown
unknooown
110 Followers
12