Rio, The Marvelous City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You told me you lived with a friend," Tereza whispered against Bené's lips and stole another kiss before he pulled back, and nodded to her statement. He wasn't home though, Bené informed her. "Hmm...good. Lets go to sleep then," the young woman grinned and removed her shoes, as Bené raised a reluctant eyebrow.

"Sleep?" he repeated, before laughing and sliding his arms around the girl from behind. "You're so stupid," Bené grinned and took off his own shoes, before leading Tereza into one of the two bedrooms by the hand. His bed was large, and the clothes on the floor didn't surprise the young woman at all. Bené offered her a drink and she declined, instead sitting on his bed and removing her hoody, as her street thug companion watched her with a smirk. "Good thing I like you," Bené smiled and moved over to the bed, standing between Tereza's slightly parted legs before he tossed his own shirt off and over his head, and joined her on the bed, the two of them eventually sliding under the covers.

Bené brought Tereza into his arms and kissed her twice more before the two of them fell asleep, with the young hoods' lips pressed to Tereza's forehead. They were both pretty tired, having only slept for two hours on the beach. Tereza began to stir four hours later though, and after stretching and blinking a few times, she moved her arms behind Bené's back, linking her fingers there as her lips began to travel over his chest.

"Bené," the green eyed girl whispered. The window was open and street life noise filled the room. But Tereza concentrated only on Bené as she ran her hands up his chest, loving the contrast of his skin against her own. He stirred, and groaned a little, the hood's eyes squinting together even tighter as he reluctantly woke up, mumbling a 'what' in response to the girl that was now pressing her mouth to his chest. "I'm awake now..." she whispered against his skin, smiling before her tongue slid around over his nipple. Bené tensed beneath her velvet tongue, his fingers twitching to life and grabbing her bottom as the dark nub on his chest hardened, and a wave of pleasure ran to the area between his legs.

"Well, you wanted to sleep, when I didn't want to sleep. So we went to sleep, and now I want to sleep," Bené mumbled with a smile, opening his eyes when the girl's slender body pressed up against his own. He smiled at her and leaned down to press his warm mouth against Tereza's, not deepening the kiss just yet. His lips touched hers, and their hands stroked each other's bodies slowly before Tereza rolled on top of Bené, sending any thoughts of going back to sleep straight from his head. His hands reached up to stroke up her sides, caressing her waist before he gently raked his nails up to her back, his skilful fingers undoing the bra strap beneath her loose tshirt. Both were pulled off Tereza's body, and she blushed even as Bené sat up and began to kiss her neck and chest.

Bené kept his eyes opened as Tereza straddled his thighs, their mouths sharing tender, hungry kisses and their fingers linking. He felt her nipples harden against his chest and it made his dick stir, hardening against the fabric of his trousers as Tereza slid herself up and down on his lap, whimpering into his mouth. He could still taste the ocean salt water on her skin as he ran the tip of his tongue over the young woman's collarbone. Tereza felt like she was on fire beneath Bené's touch, and she whispered his name over and over until their mouths found each other again. Bené almost groaned at the pressure of his khaki trousers on his cock, so he shifted around a little in an attempt to get more comfortable. His fingers, in the meantime, ran over the girl's nipples, gently massaging the hard numbs and sending bolts of electricity all over Tereza's body. The black haired girl pressed her chest harder against her lover's hands and Bené grinned against her mouth before guiding her to lie down on the king size bed.

The couple breathed together now, simply watching each other for a moment. Bené couldn't believe how beautiful Tereza was, and how good she felt against his body. He had a lot of experience with girls and women, but his senses had never reacted to anyone like this. His body burned wherever their heated skin touched, and his hear beat so quickly when Tereza started to nibble on his neck. Bené moved onto his side, and slid his fingertips down soft skin until they stopped at the zip of Tereza's skirt. He skilfully undid the zip and button and lay Tereza onto her back before moving down her body and in-between her legs, spreading them after he removed the skirt and underwear from the young woman's slender body. Tereza was almost reluctant to let him see her now and tried to pull the covers over herself, to at least cover her waist and legs but Bené pushed the covers back.

"No, let me see you," the Brazilian whispered in a husky tone, grinning as his eyes washed over Tereza's feminine curves. His eyes widened as he lowered himself to kiss at her stomach, and his hands caressed her inner thighs. The black haired girl shivered under her lover's touch, her body almost instantly arching from the bed as Bené spread her thighs, his own erection growing to full length against his trousers. He moved his fingertips to trace Tereza's moist sex, and blew gently onto the clitoris once it was exposed, making the girl underneath him moan and wriggle. Bené smiled to himself as she curled her legs around his shoulders. She smelled so good, and he wanted to taste her body so badly, so the eighteen year old Brazilian boy moved his mouth to the girl's pussy, the tip of his tongue circling the clitoris as Tereza dug her fingers into the bedsheets. Bené's tongue made small, round patterns over the sensitive button and his right hand stroked her opening, feeling her juices pour over his hand as he began to apply more pressure with his tongue, his mouth bringing her to orgasm. The Brazilian gangster licked from her clit down to her opening, licking her sex clean and running his tongue over his fingers before he crawled back up Tereza's body, watching her breasts move as she tried to regain her breath.

They kissed again and the green eyed girl ran one hand over Bené's dreadlocks affectionately as the other snaked down his chest, and to his trousers. Bené lifted his hips to make room for her hand as she cupped the painful bulge, caressing it and stroking the outline of his hard cock with her fingers. The hood breathed deeply, sighing in relief when Tereza undid his pants and slid them down his hips along with his boxershorts, leaving him to sit up and take them off completely.

Bené smiled and licked over his lips, before he tried to move himself to lie down on top of Tereza again but she quickly leaned her body up, running her hands up his chest and stomach. "Let me see you," the repetition of his earlier words made Bené smile a little coyly, but he paused and let his hands fall by his sides as Tereza's fingers roamed his body. Her eyes were half closed and her lips were swollen with arousal. She licked over her lower lip unconsciously at the sight of Bené's erection.

She felt herself growing wet again as she wrapped her fingers around the base of the impressive length. Slowly, the green eyed girl began to slide her hand up and down Bené's cock, her other hand working on circling the tip and the slit with her thumb, spreading the pre seed as the boy bit into his lip, moving a hand through her hair. Tereza stroked for a little longer, letting one hand work over Bené's balls before she drew that hand back and lowered herself in-between the dreadlocked boy's thighs, still stroking the hard muscle. Her tongue peeked out carefully, the tip tracing the sensitive head of Bené's cock. Tereza made long circles at first, the young man's sex twitching in a desperate need for more of her mouth. Eventually she moved both hands away and lowered her mouth as far as it would go, then slid her plush lips back up. Tereza's warm, wet mouth continued to move up and down as her lover leaned back, arching his back and releasing a moan as she sped up and let her tongue stroke the head again.

Bené wouldn't let himself come though, so he gently pushed Tereza from him after he felt he could take no more. He pressed his body against her, and they lay together on the bed with the mid day sunlight playing over their naked figures. Bené's chocolate skin looked beautiful against her lighter colour, and their legs entwined so nicely as he regained his composure.

He wanted to be inside of her now.

Bené smiled at Tereza as he sat up, liking the nice, lazy smile he got in return. Bené had never felt the need to make love to a girl before. It was always passion, always raw need, but now he wanted for his body to fit against Tereza's as best as it could. He wanted it to be slow, long and gentle. He was still careful enough to use protection though, and once prepared, Bené slid back into her open arms.

"Bené," the gangster's name suddenly fell from Tereza's mouth as she looked up at him. Her pupils were dilated, almost completely black, and she seemed so blissfully unaware of everything but the boy that prepared to slide into her now. The guns she'd seen around his room, the slums, the gang members.... Tereza could only concentrate on Bené.

Her lips parted as she felt the tip at her entrance, and the boy could only groan as he pushed into her hot, warm flesh, which showed a little resistance but swallowed him up completely. For a moment, they didn't move. They kissed each other, focusing on the kisses and the pulsing of Bené's sex inside of her. He licked his lips as he pulled back out, then pushed inside again. Tereza moaned and tightened her legs around his waist, helping him ease into a rhythm. Bené moved slowly at first, still trying to focus on his lover's face, and her breathing. But small moans of pleasure were leaving her lips, and the way her breasts pushed into his chest, and how her muscles fluttered around his length made him lose that control quickly. Soon enough Bené's tongue was entwining with Tereza's in an out of mouth kiss, and when he began to move harder, and deeper, the petite girl beneath him was groaning in such a way that made him speed up and release a deep groan from the back of his throat.

Bené moved hard and fast, and Tereza only wanted more and more. She felt a pleasure build within her now, spiralling all through her, from her toes to her fingertips as her lover began to tremble. He moved up to support himself with one arm, his dark eyes completely lost in a lust for her. A trembling hand found the spot between her legs, and Bené ran his fingers over the wetness there before his index finger started to stroke and caress her clit, causing her to thrust up. She wanted more and more, and he pushed harder and faster now until her body pulled him even deeper into herself. Tereza squeezed his shoulders, pushed him in as she came, an indescribable pleasure flooding her as Bené pumped in and out of her two, three more times before collapsing on top of the girl in a breathless heap.

For a moment they lay in silence. Tereza had her eyes closed, and all she could see were colourful, spiralling shapes as she ran her hands over Bené's back as he lazily kissed her neck. Tereza almost expected to feel shame for having rushed into sex with the hood, but it didn't come. There was a peaceful connection between them, and when Bené leaned himself up on his arms and kissed her again slowly, all Tereza could do was kiss him back.

"I hope you don't want to sleep anymore," Bené said suddenly, and the green eyed girl beneath him laughed and squirmed, almost missing him inside of her when he'd pulled out and cleaned himself up as best as he could before sliding beside her. They kissed again, but Tereza pulled away when she heard the lock of the front door. Her eyed widened and she moved over to Bené in panic, pulling the blankets over them both as he laughed. The sound of footsteps made her nervous, and when the door opened, and a head peaked in, she hid her face deep in Bené's neck.

"Glad to see that you're alive, man," the intruding young man smirked, before closing the door again. "We have a lot of work to do tonight, B, so keep it down, man, I'm going for a nap."

12