Rio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unknooown
unknooown
110 Followers

She nodded.

SMACK! His belt hit her right breast. She screamed.

SMACK! Now her left.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Back and forth, from one side to the other. He wasn't hitting her with the same force he used on her behind but somehow it hurt even more.

"These are mine," he said as he hit her. "I can do whatever I want with them. You understand that?"

She nodded, no longer sobbing, having reached a sort of peaceful place. She didn't fight it. She stayed relaxed. As long as she didn't tense up the blows it wasn't so bad.

Finally, Julian tossed his belt to the floor and untied her hands. "Onto the bed," he ordered.

Katie was incredibly turned on. It was a culmination of everything that had happened over the course of the night but it almost became too much as she watched Julian's handsome face, angry and cold, react to the sight of his belt hitting her flesh. It aroused him. And that aroused her.

She was in full obedience mode now, partially out of self-preservation but also because she wanted to come so badly and she knew he would never let her if she continued to be defiant.

He saw the change in her and was pleased. She was getting the picture.

"On your hands and knees, let's go." His voice was husky, low. He needed to fuck her so badly.

Suddenly he was on top of her and then inside her and she moaned as his fingers found their way to her clit. Eventually her arms couldn't hold her up anymore and she collapsed onto the pillow. Without a word he yanked her legs straight so she lay completely flat on the bed and reentered her cunt with force. She cried out but he ignored her, and he continued to fuck her brutally, his fingers working his clit, until he came. She groaned in disappointment.

"Do you want to come?" He asked a few moments later, still panting as he lay beside her.

She tried not to seem too eager but was unsuccessful. "Please. Please."

"I choose the toy."

"Yes! Okay." She figured it would be the hitachi. He loved to force her to come over and over until she was hypersensitive, and then continue to hold it against her clit for as long as it pleased him to watch her suffer. But at this point, in her state of mind, she did not feel that there could be such a thing as too many orgasms.

She heard him shuffling around, looking for his suitcase, and then she heard him rifling through it. She rolled over on her back and started to masturbate, unable -- or unwilling -- to wait any longer.

Suddenly there was a loud crack -- a different sound than the belt and even the hairbrush he sometimes used -- and she felt an almost unbearable stinging sensation on her knuckles.

"Did I say you could do that?" Julian asked.

"No."

"Sit up."

She did, and in his hand he had a wooden ruler.

"What's that for?" Dread had quickly replaced the excitement she felt only seconds earlier.

"Come on." Julian sat on the edge of the bed, feet dangling off, and with her arm he led her to his lap. "Sit down."

She did. She was terrified to refuse.

He hooked his legs around hers to keep them in position -- wide open -- and held both her wrists tightly in his left hand.

"Try to keep it down." And with that the end of the ruler connected with her clit with such force she felt it sting all the way down her legs. Again. Again. In seconds she was sobbing again, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Please no more. Please."

His speed increased, and he alternated between light swats and heavy blows, and eventually his speed increased so much that it was almost like a steady -- albeit extremely painful -- vibration.

Tension started to build in her stomach. She was getting close and shook her head, unsure if she would be able to handle the pain of having her clit spanked while she came.

"You almost there?" Julian whispered gently in her ear.

She nodded, ashamed.

He increased the speed of his swats as her orgasm got closer. Seconds later was coming and he, without hesitation, switched to singular brutal blows. The combination of pleasure and pain was unbearable and she thrashed about until she was free from his grasp and had fallen to her knees on the floor.

Julian got to his feet. "Clean this fucking mess up," he grunted, spent. "Clean your fucking self up. And then write your goddamn paper."

unknooown
unknooown
110 Followers
12