Riot on the Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke smiled, mischief lit in his eyes, but his smile stayed shy. “Oh, my dear, I have dozens.”

***

Nearly three hours later, Ginger pushed herself away from the table. Her cheeks were sore from laughter, and she still had tears in her eyes. The restaurant was nearly empty. Their waitress had grown tired of interrupting them, and had just brought a pot of tea periodically after they’d finished their meals. Luke had paid and was gathering his change and leaving more for a tip. He still had a smile frozen on his face, his cheeks ruddy.

Over dinner, desert, and endless cups of tea, they had covered everything from childhood broken bones and stitches (Ginger, seventeen stitches in her elbow and one broken wrist and Luke, one broken pinkie and one broken leg) to recent heartbreaks (several for Ginger, one biggie for Luke), from Ginger’s first excursion to California (under the guise of a long weekend trip with her best friend Mandy to downtown Chicago) and Luke’s youth in Scotland (he lived on a pig farm with his mom and dad) to their current careers (which neither of them expected to happen, but both love). Luke was incredibly easy to talk to, especially after Ginger had encouraged him to start talking. They laughed, joked, and talked some more.

They climbed into the huge truck and were at Ginger’s trailer all too soon. Luke walked her through the parking lot to her door. At the bottom of her aluminum steps, Luke caught Ginger’s chin in his hand and looked into her blue eyes.

“Ginger,” he began, his deep brogue grabbing her by the middle, “I’m glad you accepted my invitation. I had so much fun. And I’m certainly glad you’re who you are.”

It was Ginger’s turn to smile sheepishly. “I’m glad you invited me out.”

Without thinking, she stood on her tiptoes and pushed her mouth onto his. His lips were soft and full against hers. They still carried the dark taste of the tea they’d been drinking. His scent again grabbed at her senses, intoxicating.

She broke away, stepping back. She looked at him, startled at her own reaction. She’d never felt so rash, so heated…

“Ginger… I’d like…” he held his arms open. She didn’t need anymore encouragement. She ran into them, and threw her arms around his neck. He dipped his mouth to hers, possessing her. She could feel the hard outline of his body against her soft curves. Her nipples stiffened and tugged on the silky fabric of her black dress. She itched to take it off.

Obviously Luke agreed. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her up the flimsy steps, never breaking their kiss. He bumped the door. It didn’t budge. Locked.

He broke the kiss and looked down at Ginger, apparently bewildered. She laughed. She opened her purse with her free hand and dug out the key. He maneuvered her into one arm as though she were weightless. Indeed she felt that way. The door finally cooperated and the fell into the trailer.

Her purse was dropped and forgotten. The aluminum door was kicked shut with a not-so-subtle bang. He carried her to the sofa and laid her gently there. He fell atop her and resumed their kiss. She felt his knee shift between hers. She groaned in response to the course fabric of his slacks rubbing the tender inside of her thighs. The silk of her dress was pushed further into the junction of her legs, like a subtle caress. The contrast made her sigh again. Luke’s hand’s roved her body. His palms wandered much too slowly up her belly and to the underside of her breast. Finally, the pad of his thumb came down on her already taut nipple and she almost melted right there. She deepened their kisses and allowed her hands to roam over the hard planes of his back and across his firm buttocks.

She felt rather than heard his groan against her mouth. Her mind was whirling from the heady kisses and his erotic scent. She found his waist band and pulled his shirt from it, exposing his back. She ran her fingernails across it lightly, savoring the feel of his skin goosepimpling beneath her caress. This was obviously too much for Luke to take because he pulled away from Ginger and righted himself on his knees. He pulled his shirt clear over his head and tossed it aside carelessly. Not missing the opportunity to see him, Ginger reached behind her and snapped on the lamp on the side table. His muscles were bunched and corded, each one defined in the dim light. His chest heaved from passion and the headiness of their kisses.

Ginger felt her hand go unconsciously to his chest and run along it. He was so smooth, and firm. He moaned beneath her touch. When her fingers found a delicate nipple, he came to her again.

His voice was even deeper and more heavily accented than it had been outside. “You’re a vixen, Ginger,” he growled as her nibbled her earlobe. She verily shuddered at the sound of her name on his lips, so close to her ear.

A free hand wandered down to Ginger’s exposed thigh. He reached beneath the silky hem and freed the silky fabric from being pinned between them. He pushed the flimsy dress up to her waist, revealing her scant panties. He palmed her sensitive core and allowed his fingers to explore the insides of her thighs. He could feel her flimsy thong become moist at his ministrations and he smiled against her neck. He pushed her panties aside, delighting in the soft curls bunched around her sweet spot. He look down at her, and with the barest of seconds waiting for her to nod, he plunged two fingers into her center. She rose against his intruding digits and moaned with deep pleasure. She was molten, dripping around his fingers. Her center was tight, the folds of her more silken than the dress.

She reached down and tugged her dress over her head, revealing her pert little breasts. Keeping his fingers lodged in her, slowly stroking the little nubbin above her passage, he dropped his head to suckle her. She moaned and writhed beneath him, her panting become labored.

“Please, Luke… now. I need you.” Her little voice pleaded. Luke was helpless to resist even if he’d wanted to.

She smiled, her eyes still clouded with passion. She slid her still-deft fingers down the plane of his stomach and undid his trousers. He stood, and finished by pulling them off, with his socks.

He remained standing in his boxer briefs, his rigid manhood standing at full attention as he wondered at the gorgeous creature naked before him.

“Oh, Ginger…” he began.

Before he could resume his ministrations she stood, a devilish smile in her eyes. She placed her flat palm against the placket of his underwear, and rubbed him. He was almost weak in the knees as she kept her eyes on him, a dark smile curling her lips.

She then dropped to her knees before him, pulling his underwear down and letting him step out of them. She looked up at him one last time before taking the whole of his hard cock into her sweet mouth. Luke gasped at the sudden sensation of her warm lips gliding over his shaft. She tongued the sensitive underside and suckled the tip. She glided her tongue down the swollen shaft from his tip to his testicles and left no part untouched. She explored his torso, hips, and firm buttocks with her warm hands, as he reveled in her sweet mouth.

He soon grew anxious to slide into her, to feel her silken sheath close over him. He finally pulled away and pulled her back to her feet. She looked sinful, but sweet. He wanted her for everything.

He laid her back on the sofa, kissing and nibbling her already swollen lips. He looked into her eyes and waited for her to tell him yes one more time. When the nod came, he pulled her close and plunged into her.

She was wet, white hot, and tight. Her narrow canal clung to his member like a glove. Soon after she accommodated his girth and size, they began to move in rhythm. He moved in and out of her, at first slowly, with controlled thrusts, but her frantic little cries and the ways the rubbed her tits against his smooth chest made him begin to fuck with abandon. He pounded into her, holding her tightly, kissing her neck and mouth, allowing her thrusts to parry his, allowing him to fill her to the maximum.

Soon, he heard her cry out. She began to thrust back with more force, pulling him into her deeper and deeper until she finally started to pulsate beneath him. Her sweet muscle clamped down and eased off, milking Luke’s cock and begging him for his release. Finally, she moaned and arched herself to him, forcing him to let her go. He rocked back onto his knees, still holding her hips and fucking her for all he was worth. Se moaned and pulled at her nipples. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy and finally Luke could take no more. He rocked her hips even faster against him, and finally felt himself burst forth. He fell onto her again, pulling her close as his moved his spurting cock inside her, allowing every last drop to fill her waiting womb.

It was a long time before either could move. Finally, Luke pulled himself out of her. Ginger looked at him, smiling sleepily. He rolled onto the sofa behind her, pulling her close so they fit snugly together in the small space. He pulled a thin blanket over them and the slept soundly in one another’s arms.

12