Rip Her to Shreds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had proved to be an instinctively brilliant cocksucker who loved both the idea and the reality of him cumming in her throat and he claimed blowjobs from her at least twice a day. He had a particular partiality for asking her to get Derek on the line and then pushing her to her knees to blow him while he spoke to his boss. At lunchtimes he would drive her to a secluded spot and then strip her in the back seat of his car, enjoying the sight of her naked body writhing astride him still dressed in his suit and tie. Afterwards, he would lie her on her back and plunge a finger into her sloppy cunt, watching with glee as their combined juices oozed out of her slit onto the beige leather of the 7 series BMW that had been a birthday present from Derek.

. . .

As ever on a Friday afternoon, Philip's boss, Derek, was naked on his back in his son-in-law's bed. His daughter, Julie, knelt between his legs, his erect penis filling her mouth.

Julie's mother had died from cervical cancer when Julie was seventeen years old and it had seemed quite natural for the girl, who idolised her father, to replace her in his bed. He had taken her virginity two weeks after his wife's untimely death, on her eighteenth birthday, after she begged him to do so, and they had slept together regularly ever since. Julie had never loved another man.

For his part, Derek adored and spoiled his only child. He had gifted her the house she now shared with Philip, her car, bought her clothes and had personally selected for her a husband he felt they could easily manipulate. With Julie's support and love he had built a highly successful and profitable business and had become personally extremely influential in the local area, with the ear of key individuals on the council and in public services as well as in the commercial sector. Now in his late sixties, he aimed to retire shortly but to secure the succession in the business first. With Philip fully occupied in running the business and his own virility intact, he planned to make full use of his daughter's body. One day soon, before Julie's fertility faded, he intended to father her children and pass them off as Philip's.

Now, as Julie slurped on his fat dick, he closed his eyes in ecstasy and shot jets of semen down his daughter's throat.

They lay, naked and entwined, Julie caressing her father's hairy chest as his breathing deepened and he began to drift off to sleep.

"Daddy," she said. "There's a problem."

Derek heard her out and shook his head dismissively. "Oh, Julie. So he's dipping his wick in a little blonde secretary? What do you care?"

"It's not just that, Daddy," Julie persisted. "I went through his text messages. He told her he can't wait to put a ring on her finger!"

"She's eighteen years old!" scoffed her father.

"And so was I when you and I first fucked!" cried Julie.

Derek thought. "Alright, sweetheart. Let me look into it." He picked up his phone and called Anita. "I want to see every email between Philip McAllister and his new secretary. I'll be back in an hour."

He hung up and turned Julie onto all fours. "I'll sort it, baby," he said, as he plunged his dick into her wet pussy.

. . .

As Derek was filling his daughter's uterus with his semen, Philip was filling Holly's belly with his.

They were en route to a hotel in York for the weekend and, unable to spend more than a couple of hours in her company without fucking her, he had pulled off the A1 and found a lay-by in a quiet lane where Holly, who had been stroking his cock, fished it out of his trousers and went to work. He watched her flushed cheeks hollow as she sucked, wrapping her golden hair around his hand. Her blue eyes, the pupils dilating, gazed up into his, tears leaking from the corners as he rammed the back of her throat. Her eyeliner and lipstick were smudging. She looked wanton and beautiful as she gulped down his load, choking a little as it threatened to overflow her mouth.

The staff who checked them in at the country house hotel exchanged knowing glances at Holly's dishevelled appearance. Philip smiled at them, proud to be seen with her, for people to know he was fucking her. By the time the porter arrived with their bags, Holly was already naked and spreadeagled on the four poster bed. She gave a little shriek and attempted to cover herself with her arms as the man entered the room. Philip winked at him and tipped him generously, burying his face between Holly's slim thighs before the door had clicked shut, using his tongue to bring her to a shattering orgasm.

They fucked on the bed, in the spa bath, on the balcony. Holly's lips, nipples and labia were red and swollen when Philip announced it was time to go down to dinner. He shook his head when she selected underwear and in the end she went down to the dining room wearing only a body hugging jersey shift dress which clung to her curves and accentuated her engorged breasts.

Between the starter and main course, Philip laid a black velvet box on the table and took Holly's hand in his. "Holly, I love you," he said, softly, looking into her round blue eyes. "I'll divorce Julie as soon as I can. Will you marry me?"

Hearing only the last sentence, the waiting staff began to clap. Tears coursed down Holly's pink cheeks as she flipped open the box to reveal a huge solitaire diamond.

"It was my grandmother's," Philip said in her ear as she threw her arms around him and sobbed.

"Yes," stammered Holly. "Oh yes!"

They held hands for the rest of their meal. The staff brought complimentary champagne. Philip and Holly were both as happy as they had ever been in their lives.

Back in their room, Philip pulled the dress over Holly's head, admiring the beauty of her firm, young body in the dim lamplight. She snuggled against him on the bed, her left hand playing with his chest hair. The huge diamond glittered and shone, but not as fiercely as her eyes.

"How many children shall we have?" he asked idly, between kisses.

"Four," laughed Holly. "Two boys and two girls. And we'll have a playroom for them with a trampoline, and an indoor swimming pool, and horses..."

Philip turned her onto all fours, but she winced a little as his cockhead nudged at her pussy lips.

"I'm a little sore," she whispered.

He caressed her smooth buttocks and reached for a tube of lubricant to ease his passage. But she had other plans.

"Would you like to fuck me in the arse?" she asked, shyly.

His cock throbbed. "Very much," he croaked.

He slathered lubricant over his throbbing shaft and her tight little hole, then inserted his forefinger carefully to the knuckle, pushing lubricant inside her and gently stretching her as she whimpered and buried her face in the pillow.

He thought about asking if she was quite sure, but he knew he would not be able to stop if she had changed her mind. Baring his teeth, he took his fat dick in his hand and pressed it against her arsehole. She arched her back, sobbing a little, and he pushed harder. The very tip of his dick slipped inside her and she panted and lifted her head from the pillow to look over her shoulder at him, her eyes round and pained. Before she could speak, he kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and simultaneously pushing his dick further inside her. She squealed around his tongue and struggled. He released her mouth but held her tight around the waist.

"Push back, Holly," he commanded, and obediently, tears pouring down her face, Holly pushed. Philip didn't want to hurt her, but he was consumed with lust and with one huge thrust he forced his cock past the tight ring of muscle. She screamed in agony as he bottomed out inside her, his balls slapping against her buttocks.

"Aaarrhh, fuck, Holly, I love you," he growled, his arms clamped around her waist.

She squeezed her eyes shut and twisted the engagement ring around her finger.

They were still for several seconds as he savoured the tight velvety grasp of her rectum and she struggled to ignore the burning discomfort. Then he began to move.

"It feels amazing," Philip said as he thrust in and out of her. "You are incredible."

Still Holly said nothing as he sodomised her. She tried to remember the pain when he'd taken her virginity, and how it had been replaced over time with pleasure. She found it hard to imagine ever enjoying being fucked in the arse. But she loved this man passionately and would do anything to make him happy.

She tried to relax and at length he grunted and came inside her.

. . .

Anita watched Derek's face with satisfaction as he read through the emails. She had read them herself while she awaited his arrival and had known he would be apoplectic. Not only was there ample proof that Philip planned to divorce Julie to marry Holly, but his tone when discussing Derek suggested he took the CEO for a fool, fond enough of him on his own merits not to care if Philip unceremoniously dumped his daughter. The stupid, stupid idiot!

Derek rang Julie. "I'll fucking slay him. What do you want me to do?"

Julie grinned and hugged herself. "I want her punished and humiliated - not just once, but over and over," she said, maliciously.

"Done."

. . .

Holly came tottering excitedly into Philip's office.

"Philip, you've been summoned to a meeting in an hour in the boardroom! Anita doesn't know exactly what it's about, but all the directors are there, the CEO of the council, senior police, and loads of Derek's peers from other companies!"

A thrill went through Philip. For months now, Derek had been hinting he planned to retire and anoint Philip his successor. This could be the day when he formally handed over the baton, before his colleagues and friends - and once that had been done and papers signed, Philip could begin the process of separating from and divorcing his wife.

He seized Holly's hand and they hurried to the toilet, where Philip pressed his girlfriend up against the wall and penetrated her. Holly wrapped her long legs around his hips as he plunged into her, grinding her hips back against him.

"This could be it," Philip got out, between grunts. "If he announces his retirement today we could be married within a year."

Holly's blue eyes were afire with love and pride as she gazed at him. Philip ripped open her blouse, scattering buttons across the room, to reveal her braless breasts and seized a hard nipple between his teeth. Holly screamed in orgasm and he came too, painting her insides with a stream of hot, thick cream.

. . .

Introductions were made and pleasantries exchanged.

Derek said, "And to business!"

The door of the boardroom opened and in came Anita, primly-dressed, as always, leading Holly behind her. To Philip's horror, Holly was dressed only in black hold ups and her usual high heels. She was gagged with a wide strip of black satin, and her hands were bound in front of her with another. Her eyes were round with abject terror, filled with tears which spilled over and down her cheeks. Despite this, Philip's cock swelled as always at the sight of her beautiful body, which belonged utterly to him. Her lovely naked breasts were covered with goosebumps and her nipples were hard and red, but with cold rather than arousal. Her waxed pussy lips could be glimpsed in the gap between her thighs and seemed quite dry. Philip had never seen them this way before. He was frozen in shock, quite unable to move or speak.

"Bend her over the table," Derek ordered, and Anita roughly jabbed Holly in the small of her back to force her torso down onto the polished wood. Her pretty rear stuck out invitingly. "That will be all, Anita," said Derek and she left the room, closing the door behind her with a soft click.

"As you all know," Derek began, looking around the table at Philip's colleagues, the chief executives of top-ranking companies in the county, the senior police officers and assorted other luminaries, "I have long held Philip McAllister in high regard. Informally, I have seen him as a potential successor. I even encouraged his marriage to my lovely daughter, Julie, whom you all know." There were nods and murmurs.

"However, Philip has not behaved as I would expect. He has treated myself and Julie with utter contempt. He employed this whore -" here, he gestured at Holly's motionless body, folded over the table "- and has used company time and money to further a sordid affair with her. Their emails, which I have had closely monitored, indicate that not only were they conducting a shameless affair but that they actually believed themselves in love. He planned, if you can believe this, to divorce Julie and marry her. He seemed to think I would find this acceptable."

The murmurs escalated into gasps and comments of, "Shame" and "Disgusting". Philip's cheeks burned.

"Strip him," Derek said, quietly, and in a rehearsed move four of Philip's colleagues were upon him before he knew it, tearing his expensive clothes from him and leaving him naked but for his socks and shoes. Mortified, his hands flew to his groin, but they were brutally slapped away.

Derek pushed back his chair and moved around the table to stand behind Holly and all eyes turned to him. He took a handful of her pretty, blonde hair and tugged violently, lowering his face next to hers. "Did you know your boyfriend was married to the CEO's daughter, girl? Did you think at all about what that meant?"

Holly shook her head, tears of humiliation and fear pouring down her pretty pink cheeks.

"You are a whore," Derek hissed, planting a large hand between her shoulders to hold her in place. "And today, as befits a whore, you will be used by every man here."

Holly began to struggle, then, her eyes seeking Philip, who still sat frozen, exposed and powerless in his chair. He was suddenly acutely aware that all his assumptions about Derek's indifference and willingness to continue to support his career and lifestyle whatever happened between him and Julie were in tatters. He looked back at her - the innocent girl whose virginity he had taken, with whom he had fancied himself passionately in love, whom he had promised to protect and cherish - and he weighed up the possibilities offered by her lovely body against his comfortable lifestyle, wealth and status. It had all been a pipe dream, he realised now; the stupid fantasy of a married man besotted with a teenaged temptress; the product of a mid-life crisis. He looked into her blue eyes, saw the panic and appeal there - and found himself perversely turned on.

His cock reared up between his legs, purple and engorged.

She let out a long wail, muffled by the gag, and tried fruitlessly to wriggle away from Derek's restraining hands.

Seeing the proof of Philip's excitement, Derek grinned in satisfaction. He attached the trailing ends of the satin around Holly's wrists to a raised bar in the middle of the conference table. The girl's firm, taut body thrashed from side to side, pulling against her tether, as Derek, his eyes dark with lust, removed his shoes and carefully folded his suit trousers over a chair. He moved between her kicking legs, grabbing her buttocks - and suddenly the fight left Holly's body as she accepted her fate. Only a few weeks ago she had been a teenaged virgin, thrilled at being offered her first job. In her naivety she had given her body, heart and soul to her handsome boss, whom she'd thought so strong and masculine, but who, it turned out, was a weak, useless, unprincipled cheat. In defeat, she parted her thighs and waited.

Her submissiveness thrilled Derek. He had planned, once his cronies had had their fill of her today, to sack her and throw her out on the street, her body and reputation destroyed and with no prospect of future employment in the area. Now, other possibilities presented themselves to his mind: a vision of a beautiful young girl available to his staff and clients as an incentive, being repeatedly fucked many times a day, paid the minimum wage but bringing in massive revenues. Inspired by his vision, he forced her thighs further apart, spat into his hand and smeared the saliva over his dick, and slid it between her pussy lips. As his cock entered her cunt he gave a long groan of satisfaction.

"Jesus Christ, she is so fucking tight. You can tell she was a virgin a few weeks ago," he exclaimed as he slowly forced himself inside her. Holly's cunt walls gradually stretched to admit his big dick but not without difficulty. Her eyes were squeezed closed, her smooth forehead corrugated in pain. She was completely dry and his spit was insufficient lubrication. He withdrew from her and opened a dresser standing against one wall to find a large bottle of lubricant left over from the last party at which loose women had provided the entertainment. Holly lay still, unprotesting, her heart and spirit broken as Derek lubed up his cock and squirted a large dollop of jelly onto two fingers, pushing it up inside her. Then he was in her again, forcing his fat cock deep into her vagina until his balls slapped against her round arse cheeks.

She lifted her head again and looked across at Philip, her eyes huge, sad and expressive, communicating silently the depth of her humiliation. His eyes shifted away as his father-in-law raped her, grunting and groaning as he thrust into her clutching pussy. He was shocked and appalled when he heard Holly's cries of orgasm, muffled by the gag between her teeth. How could she be enjoying this? He felt a little twinge of anger. How could she cum for another man?

The boardroom door opened again and another woman entered the room. It took Philip some moments to recognise his wife. She was dressed, he thought, astounded, as a dominatrix: her dark hair pulled into a tight ponytail and wearing a black corset which exposed her large breasts, flattened her belly and cinched in her waist. Her legs were encased in thigh-high boots and her hairy pussy was covered by wet-look briefs from which protruded a gargantuan strap-on dildo.

She smiled round at the men in the room who greeted her with appreciative comments. The police chief to Philip's left wolf-whistled. "Gorgeous tits, Julie!"

She inclined her head in acknowledgement, but her eyes hardened as they lighted on her husband, who quailed. She brightened again at the sight of her father slamming into the blonde teenager bent over the boardroom table. She moved to stand beside him and he turned his head to kiss her on the mouth. Philip shivered at the obvious intimacy between them, comprehension dawning. Julie reached down and took her father's balls in her hand and he groaned and stiffened, withdrawing abruptly from Holly's abused pussy and shooting spunk all over her firm arse-cheeks.

Holly sobbed softly as the goo splattered her. She must have thought her public ordeal was over. She hadn't yet seen her boyfriend's scorned wife, but that was about to change.

Julie strode across the boardroom to straddle her husband and put the tip of the strap-on to his dry lips. "Suck my cock, lover," she sneered, "and make it good and wet. I'm about to sodomise your girlfriend."

Philip's eyes widened in horror and Holly tried to scramble to her feet, but her tether held firm and she was unable to rise. Julie pushed the strap-on violently into her husband's mouth. He choked and gagged but she pushed harder and he felt the rigid monster enter his throat. She took his face in her hands and fucked it viciously for several moments, then abruptly withdrew.

The dildo shone with Philip's spit. He had done his best, but he knew it was going to destroy Holly's pretty arsehole. She had barely been able to cope with his dick. His eyes were watering from the face-fucking he'd endured, and with emotion over what he was about to witness. Julie was standing between Holly's slender thighs, holding onto her hips, her fingers sunk into Holly's soft flesh, and she had positioned the tip of the strap-on in the little star of Holly's anus.