Rip Her to Shreds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated for a moment.

"Daddy," she said, "remove the gag will you, please? I want to talk to her."

Once the black satin had been untied, Julie leaned forward and said in Holly's ear, "You know who I am?"

Holly mumbled indistinctly. Julie grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and wrenched back her head. "I can't hear you, bitch!"

Holly choked on a sob then managed to whisper, "Mrs McAllister."

"That's right. This is what you get for fucking my husband."

Then, Julie lifted her hips and with all the force she could muster rammed the dildo into Holly's tight arsehole. Holly's shrill, agonised scream pierced Philip's soul. He forced himself to look at her but her eyes were screwed tight shut, tears seeping from the outer corners. Julie, by contrast, was looking straight at him, a broad, sadistic smile disfiguring her pretty face. He felt acid in the back of his throat and swallowed it back down.

The men seated around the table were leaning forward, some rising to their feet to get a better view of Holly's humiliation and Julie's triumph. The slim teenager's body was racked with sobs of pain and degradation. Despite the violence of Julie's first thrust, only half of the massive dildo was inside Holly's rectum and Julie used her body weight to force more of it inside her. Holly wailed again.

"Fucking hell!" snapped Derek. "They'll be able to hear the bitch in the basement. Shut her the fuck up."

Mick, the finance director, jumped to his feet and untied the knot securing Holly's wrist-bindings to the bar. Julie locked her arms around Holly's waist, pressing the strap on deeper into her, and between them they turned the girl without allowing the dildo to slip from her. One of Derek's CEO friends helpfully pulled up an unoccupied chair and guided Holly's knees onto it. Julie put one knee alongside Holly's for leverage and Mick moved around her slender body to plug her mouth with his rigid cock. Silenced, Holly was completely at the mercy of the woman whose husband she had wanted for herself.

Julie pulled back and the dildo slid from Holly's bowels until only the tip remained inside her. The onlookers watched as her inflamed ring was pulled with it. Then, Julie slammed back into her until all 10 inches of the thick, black strap on were inside her. Holly's cries were muffled by Mick's dick and he held her hair and pushed into her mouth so that she gagged and gurgled. Philip could just see, in profile, the flaring of her nostril as she struggled to suck in oxygen and avoid passing out.

Julie arse-fucked her mercilessly and her audience began to clap along with the rhythm of her thrusting. Philip's wife turned her head and met his appalled gaze as she plunged and gyrated. Her nipples were so long and hard they looked like they could cut glass. The pressure of the base of the dildo on her clit and the thrill of raping her husband's mistress were unbearably exciting and Julie knew she was close to orgasm. To bolster her demonstration of power, she beckoned her father over as she bottomed out for a final time in Holly's rectum and twisted to press her breasts against his hairy chest as she French-kissed him. Only then did a shattering orgasm rip through her and she snaked her fingers around Holly's limp, abused body to her pussy. Holly whimpered as Julie's fingers explored her damp folds and circled her clit. Julie took one of Holly's earlobes between her teeth and thrust her forefinger into the girl's cunt and Holly, much against her will, felt another climax approach. Her body bucked and shuddered beneath her lover's wife as Julie forced her to cum.

Her subjugation of the girl complete, Julie smiled round at her father's friends and swept, triumphant, from the room.

After his wife's rape of his girlfriend, Philip lost track for a time of what further indignities were inflicted on Holly's helpless, ravaged form and the multiple orgasms she was forced to endure.

"Form an orderly line," Derek had told his guests, laughing.

Her pussy and mouth were repeatedly penetrated by numerous men, one or two at a time, who came in and over her, and he closed his eyes against the spectacle. Some time later he opened them to see that she was being carried to the carpeted section of the boardroom ringed by easy chairs. The chairman of the Chamber of Commerce lay on his back on the carpet and Holly was lowered onto him, her spunk-soaked pussy engulfing his engorged member, as the other men took their seats around them, stroking their own erections. Holly rose and fell mechanically on the dick inside her until the senior police officer positioned himself behind her and barked at her to remain still. He slathered lubricant over his big shaft and, grinning, began to feed it into her arsehole. Holly shrieked and struggled and he grabbed a handful of her hair, snarling at her to, "Shut the fuck up!" Derek motioned lazily to the Chief Executive of the County Council, who put a hand on each of Holly's flushed cheeks and forced his hard-on between her lips. This effectively muffled her screams and the police chief was able to penetrate her fully, high-fiving the CEO when all seven inches of his fat cock were buried in Holly's tight rectum.

Conflicted, Philip himself moved over to the easy chairs for a better view. He was properly ashamed of his excitement but, if he pushed from his mind the knowledge that the girl being unwillingly triple-teamed on the carpet was his fiancée - a fairly easy matter since her face and most of her body were obscured from view - it was an incredibly erotic sight. Derek caught his guilty eye and smiled knowingly. Philip bowed his head. The girl was pounded mercilessly by the three men and quivered and spasmed between them as she came repeatedly.

When they had finished with her, they rolled her onto her back. She lay there, inert and spreadeagled. Derek's thoughts returned to his future plans for her. He wanted her cowed and broken but still sexually responsive.

"I think the slut needs a break," he said, thoughtfully. "Jeff, Den" - two of his and Philip's fellow board members - "suck her tits, will you?"

They knelt on either side of the girl on the floor and set to work expertly on her breasts. As they sucked, licked and nibbled, she began to stir beneath them, her legs pulsing in arousal.

Derek turned to Philip. "Eat her out," he said.

Philip opened his mouth to protest. He had loved eating her pussy, savoured her tart, fresh flavour, but she was leaking the sperm of his peers onto the carpet. Derek's eyes glittered.

"If you don't want to be punished as you richly deserve," he snarled, "you will do as you are told."

Beaten, Philip sank to his knees between the girl's quivering thighs and began to explore her swollen folds with his tongue.

After so many orgasms, it took the three a long time to bring her to another. She would intermittently flinch when Philip's rough tongue found a raw, chafed spot around her pussy. He learnt to focus on her clit. He worked hard, using all his knowledge of what turned her on, and at length he was successful. Her pelvis bucked, her pussy contracted and a wave of semen gushed from her slit over his face. He choked, and the audience laughed heartily at his revulsion.

He crawled back to his seat as the girl on the carpet bucked spasmodically.

"You can go," Derek said, rising to his feet, his hard-on in his fist, his face contorted with lust as he moved towards the girl on the floor.

Philip grabbed his clothes and stumbled from the room.

. . .

A humiliated Philip did not show his face in the office for two weeks, after which Derek showed up at his home and sternly told him to get back to work or be sacked. Chastened, he donned his best suit and nonchalant manner and returned. Things had changed. The office adjoining his had been stripped of all of Holly's personal effects and was now occupied by a smug Maria Maloney. She looked at him with amused disdain when she brought him a coffee and sat in an easy chair, her legs crossed neatly, her pen poised over her shorthand notebook. He felt nauseous but summoned all his professionalism and demanded to know from her what she had been working on in his absence. Disconcerted by his assertiveness, she dropped the smirk and responded smartly.

He was not to see Holly again for a further three weeks. He and Maria had together closed a lucrative deal for the firm and after he had taken the client out for lunch, Philip returned to the office to find Maria leaning against her desk, legs spread. Between her thighs, sucking her labia, was a familiar blonde head. Derek was sprawled in an easy chair, watching the show. As Philip entered the office, Maria caught his eye and grinned. Her eyes fixed on his, she put her hands on either side of Holly's head and mashed it into her crotch, moaning theatrically.

"Eat me, bitch," she demanded. "Make me cum!"

Holly redoubled her efforts, circling Maria's clit with her little pink tongue and Philip - aroused and appalled in equal measure - hastily retreated into his own office and closed the door. Shortly thereafter the air was rent by Maria's screams of orgasm, and he clapped his hands over his ears and turned on some music.

Then came a knock on the door. Not waiting for an answer, Derek bowled into the room, towing Holly behind him. Her eyes were downcast, glazed and vacant, and did not meet Philip's. She swiped the back of her hand across a chin slick with Maria's vaginal secretions. Now she was on her feet, Philip could see what she was wearing: an oversized t-shirt emblazoned with the words: "Office Slut: fuck me here". Three arrows fanned out from the words, pointing respectively to her full, red lips, her pussy and - snaking around her waist - to her arsehole.

Derek took a seat but did not invite the slim young blonde to do likewise. She stood, quite still and impassive, just inside the door.

"You've done well, Philip," he said. "That contract will be a significant source of revenue for the firm for the foreseeable future. Obviously, given your recent conduct your commission is still suspended, but I thought you had earned a small reward." He gave a thin smile. "Come here, girl."

Holly obediently teetered towards his chair on four inch black patent fuck-me shoes and bent forward. In one swift motion, Derek pulled the degrading t-shirt over her head to reveal her familiar, naked body. As ever, Philip's heart clenched and his dick swelled at the sight. She was so beautiful, so firm and tight. Derek beckoned Philip closer and he moved to stand face to face with Holly. She smiled automatically, but it was a blank impersonal smile - the sort of smile she might have bestowed on a shop assistant handing her change. There was no hint in her eyes of their history. Only six weeks earlier her eyes had sparkled with passion as she told him how much she loved him, and glistened with happy tears as they talked about the children they would raise together.

Now they were strangers.

Without a word, the girl dropped to her knees and unbuckled his suit trousers, reached inside for his swollen dick and ran her warm, wet tongue around the corona and down the seam on its underside. Philip closed his eyes, groaned and rested a hand on the crown of her head. She bathed the length of his shaft in saliva and sucked it into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing. Her fingers caressed his scrotum and she mewled softly around his cock.

"Oh God, Holly," he murmured - and instantly, Derek snatched a handful of her glossy hair and wrenched her off his son-in-law's penis.

"Don't use the bitch's name," he snarled. "Bend over the desk, whore," he told Holly, and pulled her over to it by her hair.

Still she made no sound. Once she was bent over the desk, recalling the position in which Derek himself had first raped her, he released her hair. He motioned Philip over and nodded in encouragement. Hating himself, but longing to feel her around him again, Philip guided his cock into Holly's cunt and began to move.

He soon warmed to his task and, holding her hips, plunged into his ex-mistress's warm depths. She ground back against him, moaning. After some minutes, she cried out and went rigid beneath him. Philip knew her orgasm was genuine as he felt the walls of her pussy contract, but either it was less powerful than the climaxes he had induced in her in the past or repeated penetration had stretched her pussy, as it did not instantly suck the semen up his shaft as it had always done before. He continued thrusting into her for several more minutes before reaching his own climax and firing spunk into her. He collapsed and lay panting on top of her.

Hoping Derek couldn't hear him, he whispered in her ear, "I'm so sorry, Holly; so very sorry," but she didn't respond.

When he climbed off her, she stood upright and he saw his cum running down the inside of her legs. She showed no sign of noticing.

Derek, his eyes dark and malicious, watched Philip pull up and refasten his trousers. He reached inside his suit jacket and withdrew a black book and a pen.

"Sign Holly's visitor book, Philip," he urged. Philip took the book, his hands trembling, his stomach roiling. He flicked through the pages in mounting horror. It was filled with hundreds of signatures and comments. Every man and woman who had had Holly in the weeks since he had witnessed her gang rape in the boardroom had signed this book. His eyes scanned the lines of writing and read a couple of entries at random:

Andrew Bryant 4.5.15 - fucked her pretty arse; came in her mouth and over her face.

Derek Moore Craig Fisher 4.5.15 - Looking forward to doing business with you, Derek, mate. Double-teaming your slut was an absolute pleasure.

It was painfully clear that Holly was being fucked at least a dozen times a day - offered to staff as a reward, to clients as an incentive to do business with the company, to board members to pass the time.

Philip signed the book blindly, just below Maria's crabbed signature, and Derek took it from him.

"Come on, slut," he said. "Fourth floor."

He passed Holly her t-shirt but she did not put it on. Nor did she look back as they left the room.