Riparian Affair

Story Info
Another heated morning for Mira and David.
2.6k words
3.6
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
653 Followers

The soft, cool breeze blew through her long, light brown hair, as she looked at the seemingly frozen in time river waters, nothing was moving but the rustling of the leaves, the tall grass being swooped by the early autumn wind. Vivid images overwhelmed her mind, as she pictured the past and the future—for once, there was no present—the wrongdoings, the sins, the committed mistakes that turned out to be the right moves.

The slowly brightening, ascending sun showered the river with its abundant light, reflecting on the now-orange waters, as the beams ran through her hair and gradually the early morning breeze subsided, the day grew warmer. Suddenly, alas!, footsteps were heard on the grass in the perfect silence of dawn and her heart palpitated; she turned about, flushed in the face, and a smile capable of overshadowing the sun cracked up her lips.

"Hey, Mira," he said with a broad smile revealing his perfect white teeth contrasting his brown skin.

"Hi," she said, yet again mesmerized by his tall, athletic body, his wide shoulders, his big arms, his handsome, yet somewhat rough too, clean-shaven face and buzz cut hair.

He sat next to her, putting his arm tenderly around her shoulders, sheltering her from the cool wind; she rested her head on his shoulder, a faint sigh escaping her mouth.

"So, how you've been?" He asked, after they both had lit a cigarette.

"Don't ask," she replied in a hazy voice, her attention focused on the slowly burning cigarette between her fingers.

They remained silent for a little while longer, smoking their cigarettes in peaceful contemplation, safe in their tight, warm embrace.

Unable to help herself, she lifted her gaze and marveled over his chiseled, calm face staring dead ahead at the river, and she smiled anew; it was wrong, she reminded herself, and yet, for the past two years she could not stop herself from coming down to the river, in the outskirts of their little rural town.

"You know," he said in a semi-dreamy voice, his glance still fixed on the river, "I often dream of us getting a small boat and sail through the river, let the stream take us wherever it wants—as long as it's someplace new."

"You know it cannot happen," she scolded him, albeit in jest and with guilt swarming her heart.

"That doesn't mean I can't dream about it."

"Besides, I don't understand why you're still here, with me; you could go to the big cities, make a life for yourself. Young women would swoon over you, you'd have the world at your feet..."

"We've talked about it," he dismissed her immediately, with warmth in his voice. "I don't want the high life, I don't want other women...I want you," he kissed her long and soft on the forehead.

"God, you can be so cliché at times," she giggled, letting her hand slip under his half-open shirt, gently caressing his hairless chest.

"Sue me," he chuckled, "for not being able to express myself in original, poetic words no one's ever thought of before."

"Fine," she sighed in resignation and, with a wide smile curling her soft, red lips, kissed him.

She pushed him down on his back on the damp grass, climbing atop of him and pinning him down, while accepting his tongue in her mouth, their small kiss turning long and passionate; she bit his lower lip and smiled at his soft moan, both her hands under his shirt, her fingertips gently running across his smooth skin.

He lifted her knee-high skirt over her hips, sturdily grabbing her buttocks, squeezing and pressing her thusly tighter on him, their lips still locked in a passionate kiss as he sucked on her tongue; they both opened their eyes momentarily and at the same time, staring into each other's soul, discerning the passion, the lust, the deep desire, as well as the inwardly hurtful knowledge of the forbidden nature of their actions.

Alas, at that very moment, they did not care; with a swift, smooth, gentle move he rolled her over on her back, lying between her open legs, still kissing her. He helped her out of her blouse and kissed the upper part of her bosom, gently lowering her brassiere, revealing her large, sensitive, light brown nipples.

He took her breast in her mouth, sucking on it, swirling his tongue around her nipple; causing shivers to run up and down her spine, as she tilted her head upwards with a loud, deep moan.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing his engorging crotch tighter on her, feeling him getting harder and more excited; the flames of passion were alit in her mind and soul, as he unbuckled her brassiere and tossed it aside. The still-blowing cool breeze tickled her soft skin, causing her nipples to get erect.

He softly moved his lips lower, kissing tenderly her stomach, continuing to move down to her waist, her pelvis...he unzipped her skirt and pulled it off of her, his smile expanding even further.

Mira bit her lips hard, when she first felt his kisses on her inner thighs; she was now naked on the grass, wearing only her low-heel pumps, and spread her legs wider, allowing him better access to her blooming womanhood.

She put her hand firmly on the back of his head, when he began kissing her pussy, his tongue running up and down her labia, causing shivers to traverse her body. His fingers gently touched her clit, softly stimulating it; she relaxed and bloomed, her body's temperature rising despite the cool early morning hours, and he let his tongue slip inside her, slowly moving it circularly, his face buried between her legs.

He was methodical, following the pattern perfected during two years, perfectly knowing which buttons to push and when and how; an inward smile beamed inside of him, when her trembling grew in intensity and her thighs were pressed tighter against his head, holding him locked down on her.

Her hand was on his head, holding him tight, as her moans grew louder and more intense, her body rocking from convulsions; she could feel his excitement too, as he swirled his tongue faster kissing her bloomed pussy passionately. She had his head trapped between her legs, fireworks exploded in her head and she squirted on his tongue and face.

He retracted his head, his face dripping and wearing a wide, beaming smile; he slithered up to her again, his steady, sturdy hand on her still convulsing cunt and kissed her fierily, letting her taste herself, as he thrust his tongue in her mouth.

Mira reached for his pants and unbuttoned him; her soft, small hand went in his pants and grabbed his turgid member. She rubbed it gently inside the pants, then, eagerly pulled it out.

His erect cock slapped her on the thigh and, while still fervently kissing her, he rubbed himself on her soft skin, slowly, but steadfastly, going for her dripping pussy; he rubbed the head on her, gently pushing, teasing her...

"No, not like this," she whispered in his ear, panting heavily. "Tell me you have..."

"Yes, of course," he nodded with a smile and sat up, searching his pockets.

Hurriedly, he wore the condom, constantly staring at Mira looking up at him in wild anticipation; she did notice the brief darkening of his gaze, but, decided to let it go. It was always the same, his constant effort to avoid using a condom and her continual insistence of their using one...for two years, he'd been trying to get her lightheaded enough to forget it, and she was always alert enough to remind him.

He bent over on her once more, his arms around her head holding his weight from completely squashing her; her hands were on his back, softly caressing him...she dug her nails gently in his skin, when he was inside her, gradually burying his shaft deeper in her.

She sought for his lips hungrily, as he began thrusting, tenderly at first; he pounded her gently, driving his rod in and out, going deep and slow, thoroughly enjoying the soft trembling of her body under his weight, while she still desperately sought for the kiss...finally, he succumbed and lowered his head, pressing his lips on hers.

Their kiss fierier than before, as they both experienced cold shivers crossing their bodies; and just like always, he gradually intensified his pace, causing her body to rock with every hard pounding...her moans grew deeper and heavier, her nails were dug deeper into his back, as she scratched him, quivering under his weight and intensifying pounding.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing him deeper in her, trying to control his pace, trying to force him to slow down, to...to no avail, as he was determined, going faster and faster, drilling her hard as he panted heavily, brushing his lips against hers but refusing her the kiss, leaving her hanging...

He pulled her head up by the hair and only then kissed her, planting his tongue deep in her throat, sucking on her tongue hard...they were both loudly moaning, ignoring the possibility of early morning joggers and dog-walkers...the moist grass rubbed against her bare ass, as his ever-harder thrusts caused her body to glide against the dirt, her legs tightly wrapped around him, keeping him deep...

"Fuck," he groaned and she came, when he first throbbed inside her, his dilating head stretching the insides of her pussy...

He slipped out of her and she convulsed, her lower back slightly arched and she let out a deep howl as she climaxed harder than before...she pulled him closer, once more searching for the kiss, which, this time, he was quicker to give her...

While kissing her, he took the condom out and threw it away, somewhere in the grass...they kissed, the sun was still ascending, turning the sky blue and showering them abundantly with its now hot rays...their naked, sweaty bodies frying under the strong sunlight...and yet, at that moment, they did not care, barely noticing the difference, already too hot within...she rolled him on his back and climbed on top of him, grinding her dirtied up ass on his now-flaccid cock, pressing it between her cheeks, quickly causing the blood to rush back down to his member, as it pulsated and grew harder, between her asscheeks, and she kissed him smilingly, and enraptured.

It had always been about the second time for Mira, as it was the proof she needed she still got it and that he was not just using her for quick sexual relief...his cock was throbbing between her asscheeks, while she continued to grind against it, its hardness and thickness sending shivers up her spine...she kissed him again, as he grabbed his cock and slapped it on her ass, before pushing the tip on her asshole...

"No, please, David, not there..." she pleadingly whispered in his ear, but...she knew it was pointless. He knew that she wanted it, that she liked it, but, she always felt she had to protest, because...for no other reason than deeply buried prejudices and conceptions that still controlled her thoughts.

The head was in, stretching her tight hole; she moaned in pain, as his cock dilated the first sphincter and he continued to push deeper, breaking any resistance met by her colon...the pain quickly subsided and turned into a pleasurable feeling of euphoria, as he was balls deep in her. He kissed her, his hand firmly on the back of her head, and remained buried deep in her...she ground against him, feeling him deep inside her, as his cock stretched her ass...and then, he began slamming her, moving his hips fast, driving his meat hard in her ass...

Her moans were even louder than before, his balls slapping on her moist pussy...his thrusts were rougher, faster, causing her body to tremble, her breasts to bounce with every balls-deep penetration...she remained on him, her hands on his chest and her back arched, as she stared up at the bright blue sky, lost in the climactic phantasmagoria of emotions that had suddenly overwhelmed her...every time, faster and faster did the orgasms hit her, it was with an inexplicable ease he was able to hit all the right buttons at just the right time...

He pulsated and throbbed inside her and pushed her waist down, forcing her to keep him balls-deep in, and he unloaded deep in her; simultaneously they came, and their synchronous moans rang loudly in the early morning sky and the idyllic riverside scenery.

She lay down on her back, next to him, and took his hand tenderly in hers...for a few moments they remained thusly, lying next to each other, silently staring at the clear sky, hearing nothing but the soft sound of moving waters and the deep breathing of each other.

"I should probably get going," she was the one to break the silence, but, did not stir. "Before he...wakes up and..." Her voice broke down, actually sensing his heart sinking.

"Yeah," he responded, with a heavy groan. "I ought to go to work too," he added hoarsely.

He sat up and scratched his head while staring at the river; she got up and picked her clothes up, slowly beginning to dress. He remained seated, watching her, for yet another time feeling his heart sinking deeper into the sea of despair.

"You know," he said in a hoarse voice, "every morning, I hope I'll see you waiting here for me, next to a luggage."

"David," she sighed, "you know that..." she paused, unable to conclude the sentence.

"I do," he nodded pathetically. "That does not mean I will stop hoping."

"It's just," she knelt by his side and kissed him tenderly on the cheek. "I can't do it. I...can't!"

"I know, Mira," he lowered his head and shut his eyes. "I guess, it's just...let me have my wishful thinking, won't you?"

"I just hate seeing you like this," she said, her arms around his neck. "I feel like I'm...leading you on, as if I'm...I don't know."

"You're not," he shook his head and finally lifted his watery gaze, seeking for her eyes. "I knew...you told me from the beginning; you never lied to me, Mira," his attempt to smile failed miserably. "I just..."

"David," she said, her voice growing sterner, "maybe, you should consider..."

"I won't hear about it," he interrupted her, his voice coming out stern. "Having these mornings—even if they're never destined to become something more, to grow into something...else—is enough for me.

"I don't know why; I don't know...I guess, I just fucking love you, Mira."

She remained silent, unable to respond; she wanted to respond positively—perhaps, she even truly felt the same—but...something inside her forbade her actually to utter the L-word...and she saw the despair overcoming him, as she once again responded with silence to his confession...

"It's alright," he broke the silence, "I know you feel it and you're just afraid to say it, to put it out there," his lips curled into a most sorrowful smile. "It doesn't bother me, really," he pressed his lips on hers softly, once more losing all his bravado.

"I have to go," she said and with extreme difficulty got up to her feet and walked away.

"Goodbye," he said; he remained seated on the ground and ripped a handful of grass as he watched her walk away.

Maybe, one of these days...she thought gravely, when she stole a last, quick glance of David from behind the tall grass running alongside the dirt pathway leading back to the town.

Maria24
Maria24
653 Followers