Ripe Fruit

Story Info
From a time when there were still 18 year old virgins.
4.4k words
4.6
160.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer vacation and my parents were at work. I was sunbathing in the backyard, laying semi-prone on a lounger by the pool and wearing just my shorts.

The wooden deck on my side of the pool was not overlooked by any other house. On three sides of the pool a high concrete wall on the boundary encloses it, with our house doing the same on the fourth.

It was either the warmth of the sun or the tight grip of the shorts that made my cock start to rise. I felt a pleasant and gradual swelling – a sensation of elasticity with reserve for even more growth. It wasn't until the foreskin started peeling back I realised I had tightened my butt muscles to enjoy an increasingly delightful self-arousal.

Even though I knew no one could see, I looked around to be sure. It wasn't the first time I'd decided to jerk off by the pool but it's not something you want the embarrassment of being caught out doing.

My cock felt smooth and sensitive after I slipped my hand inside the waistband of my shorts, the overall stiffness growing as I pressed the shaft and cupped the head with my fingertips.

The shorts became constricting, keeping my cock from rising. Lifting my butt, I pushed the waistband down until my cock sprang free. The elastic came to rest gripping the underside of my balls.

Gripping my hardened prize, with the foreskin peeled right back and the head swollen to three times its normal size – or so it looked – I was about to start jerking-off when I heard a stifled giggle. Panicked, I tried unsuccessfully to cram my huge boner back in my shorts. Julie, the girl from next door, was leaning on top of the wall, looking down at me.

"So this is what you do when you're alone," she said.

At eighteen, she was the cutest blonde chick in our high school cheerleader squad. It was bad enough she'd caught me at it, worse that I couldn't get my cock to go soft enough to fit back in my shorts. I wanted to sink into the ground and never show my face at school again.

"Don't put it away," she said when I tried to again.

"What?"

"I'd like you to leave it out for me to see."

I stopped struggling with it, wondering if she was making fun of my predicament. She added, "I didn't mean to stop you doing what you were before."

My face started to burn.

"It's okay," she said with a sweet smile that made me feel even stiffer. "I know guys like to do that to themselves."

Julie – not only popular but a year ahead of me at school – had always seemed unattainable. I'd never expected she'd talk to me, let alone be in a situation where'd she see my proudly sprouting cock.

"What are you doing up there?" It was all I could think to say.

"I climbed a ladder to pick some grapes." She brushed a blonde fringe back from her dark blue eyes. "And I saw something else that was really ripe." She giggled sexily. "I rather like it."

It was the last thing I expected to hear any girl say, let alone Julie. It was stimulus enough to make me clench my butt cheeks again, trying to make sure my cock looked as stiff as it could for her, wanting to show it at its best.

"Oh my," she said, "that really is big."

No other words could have been sweeter to my ears.

"I like watching you touch it," she told me.

"Like this?" I made it bob around in my fingers.

"Oh yes!" Her blue eyes were big and round.

I got the impression, even with her looks, it was the first time she'd seen a penis other than in a flaccid state – and then probably only her little brother's. I couldn't imagine a guy's remaining like that in her company for long. I thought, hopefully, that all the guys in her year might think she was way out of their league too.

Either she didn't date much or she was a nymphomaniac, I speculated. I wasn't sure what that was, but I'd heard other guys refer to girls as nymphos if they reckoned they liked sex a lot – something that didn't make them crazy in my eyes.

"Can I come down there and watch?"

"Watch?"

"While you jerk off – you know."

"I wasn't going to do that," I lied.

"Oh." She looked disappointed.

"I could do it if you wanted me to."

"Will you go all the way?"

I knew she meant me, not us. I nodded, holding my cock in a preparatory way.

She climbed on top of the wall then lowered herself down to my side. Her legs were long, tanned, and bare coming out of tight shorts. She had, I saw, when she turned round, tied the ends of her shirt in a knot baring her midriff. She looked at me, shy from being so close, and hesitated about leaving the base of the wall.

"It doesn't bite," I said.

"Does it bark?" She giggled cutely.

"It just spits like a cobra," I blurted proudly.

"That's very bad-mannered of it," she teased.

"I thought seeing it spit was what you wanted?"

"I hadn't thought about it in those terms." She sounded very mature. "I'd pictured it more like a fountain."

"I spits," I asserted. "Like lava out of an exploding volcano."

She hugged herself theatrically. "That gives me goose bumps!"

"Are you going to come any closer?"

"No. I don't want to get any hot lava on me when it erupts." She couldn't seem to take her eyes of it. "What do you have to do to make it spit?"

"Milk it like this," I demonstrated.

"It hasn't happened."

"I'm holding back."

"Why?"

"Because I like you looking at it."

"I shouldn't be." She seemed to be having qualms. "You'll get the wrong impression about me."

"I won't tell if you won't."

"It can be our secret." Her eyes were warm and intimate. It made me feel as if we were in a relationship. I was prepared to do anything for her.

She seemed to like it when I pumped my cock some more. She stared at my manhood and I stared at her bare midriff and the crotch of her shorts. She stepped closer, as if mesmerised, and finally sat on the end of the lounger near my feet. "Can I touch it?"

I took my hand away immediately to give her full access. My cock stayed upright by itself in anticipation. She reached out and tentative fingertips touched the head where fluid had leaked out. Her hand flicked back, as if she'd made contact with a live wire. She giggled nervously.

"I've never touched one before – except my little brother's – with a flannel when I'm washing him in the bath."

"You can hold it in your hand if you like."

She shook her head. "I'd get grounded for life if my parents found out I'd even watched you."

"Mine won't be home for hours."

"Nor will mine."

We grinned at each other then looked back at the swollen organ that had brought us together.

"Can I really hold it?"

"If that's what you'd like," I tried hard to be polite. I couldn't believe it was happening – not with the prettiest girl in school and not with my cock out in front of her.

"You won't – you know – if I do?"

"Not if you don't want me to."

She wrinkled her nose. "I don't know if I should..."

"I promise I won't come."

Shyly she reached out, and then cautiously wrapped her soft hand – smaller than mine – around the shaft. I would have ejaculated if I hadn't bitten my lip and fought back the rising tide in my groin.

My cock was actually in a girl's hand! Incredibly, it belonged to one of the most popular girls at school. And I could never tell anyone.

"It feels so hard!" She squeezed experimentally. "I guess it has to get that way so it can spit."

She released the pressure but slid her hand lower to make a ring with her thumb and forefinger. She used it to press down at the base of the shaft to see how long she could make my cock look, thrusting the erection upwards. On display like that, she admired it for a long time.

"Will you teach me how to milk it?"

"You just wrap your fingers around it like I did and move them up and down, like you're pumping."

"Like this?" she asked.

I groaned to show her she'd gotten it right and because I couldn't help it. She pumped more enthusiastically, causing me more joy and pain than pleasure.

"Gentler," I said.

She moved her hand more slowly and I felt my cum rising again. I only had to thrust into her hand to explode, but I had other ideas.

"When you were a kid did you ever play you-show-me-yours and I'll-show-you-mine?"

"No. Never. Did you?"

"I waited until now."

Julie flushed.

I realised I'd ruined it by saying the wrong thing. "Just kidding."

"I'd better go," she said, standing.

I put my hand back on my cock, drawing her attention to it again. I said, "I'm sorry if I offended you."

"It's my fault for coming over the wall and touching you."

She looked up at the wall then back at me. "Can I go out through the house?"

"Sure." I tried to sound manly but, after Julie's, my own hand felt disappointing. My erection was even starting to flop to one side. She took note of it.

"Will you be all right?" There was gentleness and regret in her voice.

"I guess."

She took a step as if to leave then hesitated. "I'm glad the first boy I ever touched was you."

"I'm glad too." I'd never said anything more sincerely.

"I'm a year ahead of you at school," she said. "We could never go out together."

"I know." It didn't seem to matter as much as her having touched me.

She looked less happy.

"At least we've shared this," I said.

She smiled warmly. "Our secret."

"Our secret," I echoed, knowing how precious it was.

A little grin raised the corners of her mouth. "I'll have to avoid ever looking over the wall again."

"I'm glad you did this time."

She turned away reluctantly. "I'd better go."

"I wish you'd stay."

She turned. "To do what? I don't show myself to boys."

"You wanted to see it spit." If she hadn't said it first, I would never have had the nerve to bring it up.

Julie shook her head, her blonde curls bobbing.

"You did want to before."

"You were stiffer then."

"I could get that way again."

"By seeing me?"

I gulped, "That would make it easier, but even without."

"Do you want me to touch you again?"

"Yes please."

She grinned at my eagerness. "No holding back this time?"

"No."

She took a step closer. "I'll do it for you just this once. It looks so good when it stands up stiff and straight."

Sitting closer than she had before, she started fondling my cock back to full erection, occasionally making eye contact with me. On one of those occasions, she said unexpectedly, "You know you're one of the best looking boys at school. A lot of the girls would want to do this for you if they got the chance."

I got over the surprise. "There's only one I want to though."

"Who's that?" Julie's hand went still.

"The girl from next door."

Julie's blue eyes sparkled. "Sue-Anne from down the back?"

"No ...the one who climbs the wall looking for ripe fruit."

"I think I've found them. They're like two kiwifruit..." she cupped them gently in her hand "...and full of seeds and juice."

"And bursting," I groaned.

Her hand slipped back to the shaft. "Is it ready to spurt out for me now?" She pumped in just the right way. I felt the tension building, each up and down movement of her hand an exquisite delight. I didn't want it to end but she increased the pace, sensing how close I was. Then my jism was gushing up and my cock jerking in her hand.

There was a wet splatter of cum on her shirt afterwards, and a last dribble running down her fingers. She took them off my cock and wiped them on the side of her shorts. She didn't seem to have noticed where most of it had spurted.

Not knowing what to say to each other, we both watched my cock slowly droop. I'd never felt closer to anyone or more separated at the same time.

She took a breath and looked down at me. "I'm going to have to wash my clothes before my mother gets home." Her face broke into a cheeky grin.

I grinned back at her and tucked my flaccid cock back in my shorts, and said, "I hope that makes me look decent again? Even enough for your mother."

Julie looked down at my crotch. "My mother would prefer it if boys didn't have sex organs at all – at least where I'm concerned."

"Doesn't she let you date?"

"Hardly anyone asks me out anyway."

"That's because you're so terrifically beautiful," I blurted out. "They're afraid you'll turn them down."

She looked pleased. "Really?"

"For sure."

We went on talking for an hour.

"Maybe I'll come back and see you again tomorrow," she said finally, getting up.

I couldn't believe my luck.

"No, not to do that again," she dashed my hopes. "Just to spend time together."

"That would be great!"

Julie came back the next two days and it was almost like having her as a girlfriend. We acted companionably, as if we'd never shared any sexual intimacy. There was mutual attraction but she kept her distance, aware of the gap at school that separated us socially. I loved her company but I ached for more.

On the third day, she came over the wall in her bikini and I really suffered. She just wanted to swim. I joined her for a little while, then climbed out, sat on the diving board, and just watched her move through the water. She was the most captivating sight I'd ever seen.

After two more lengths of the pool, she trod water below me, looking up at where I sat. I had a rather obvious erection pushing up the fabric of my swim-shorts.

"Do you still want me to show you mine?" Her voice was low and husky.

I didn't know what to say. So much blood had engorged my prick I felt light-headed.

"Yes or no?"

"Yes."

She turned and swam to the other end of the pool. There, she sat on a bottom step, with just her head and shoulders out of the water, and reached behind her back. Her top came off and she tossed it up to the side of the pool. With her hands below the surface, she then wriggled out of the bottom of her bikini, which ended up in the same place.

I couldn't see anything, but just knowing she was naked under the water made my erection ache. She slipped lower, until only her head was above the surface then began swimming towards me. The nearer she got, the more naked she looked, until she'd stopped just below me.

The deeper into the water I tried to see the less detail was visible.

"Are you going to let me see yours?" She had an impish grin.

I leapt to my feet and shed my shorts for her without hesitation. She could have asked for anything.

"Since you like seeing mine that much," she stared at my elevated penis, "why don't you come back in the water with me."

I dived in, needing no more encouragement. When I broke the surface, I saw that she had swum to the side of the pool and was holding on to the gutter with one hand. I swam over to her and did the same. It was clear in her eyes she wanted to be kissed. I moved my head towards her tentatively and hers came towards mine. Our lips touched. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

When I got over the first wonderful sensations I became overwhelmed by the thought that not only was I kissing Julie Blake but, just inches away from me, she was nude.

We were staring into each other's eyes. That led to more kissing; she was the first to use her tongue. I almost came.

"Have you done it before?" She was misty-eyed.

"No." I couldn't pretend with her.

"Do you know how?"

"I think so."

"I want you to be the first."

The enormity of her wish swept over me. We kissed again, even more passionately. This time she pressed her body against mine. Her breasts, hips, and legs were moulding themselves to me. I reached with my free arm to hug her closer, feeling her bare back under my hand. My cock brushed the wiry blonde hair between her legs, and it was like an electric shock of pleasure. She gave a little gasp and kissed me even more ardently.

"I want you so much," she begged, covering my face with kisses and holding on round my neck. I swung her back against the side of the pool so that I could hold the ledge with both hands and pinion her against the smooth tiles. She shocked me by wrapping her legs around my hips and sliding down onto my erection. Her mouth cupped mine. Down lower, something beautifully soft started sliding back and forward on the head of my cock.

She was breathing deeply. "Can you go inside me under water?"

"I don't know if people can do it that way."

"Perhaps we should get out first."

I nodded. "We could go to my room."

"I'd like that."

We swam to the ladder side by side, still eying each other. I held onto it while she put her arms around me again and fitted her body against mine. My cock felt as if it would burst. We kissed some more, as if it was only possble to part for a few seconds at a time.

"You go first," she whispered.

I climbed the steps and turned. She was already starting up and I saw her for the first time out of the water. At the top rung she hesitated, gripping the handrails. Shy, she crossed her thighs, enclosing the intimate view I'd had between them.

It broke the spell. "I'll get some towels."

I brought them back to where she stood on the side of the pool and gave her one. We stood face to face and I reached out with my towel instinctively, wanting to dry her blonde curls. She not only let me but also did the same with my wet hair, smiling happily.

I moved the towel to her breasts. They felt wonderful even through the fluffy cloth. She blotted my chest with her towel.

I dried her midriff, then she turned round before I could go any lower. While I dried her back, she used her towel between her legs.

As soon as she turned towards me again we came together, unable to resist each other. My cock flattened against her soft belly. We kissed deeply.

"You feel so good!"

"So do you," I echoed before her lips found mine again.

"I really do want you!" She pressed hard against me to prove it. It felt natural to run my hands down to her buttocks and draw her even more firmly against my manhood, which ached as if it would never stop.

"Where's your bedroom?"

I took her hand and led her upstairs. She paused by the doorway while I closed the curtains then came over to the bed so that we could lie on it together. We moved into an embrace. French kissing increased our arousal. It was she who lifted her leg over mine and reached with her hand to bring my stiff cock up to her crotch.

I felt the softest touch I'd ever experienced. Her slit grew increasingly slippery as she moved it against me. The softness yielded to the head of my cock, gradually swelling around it in a warm enveloping clasp.

Julie groaned ecstatically.

I felt her hand on my hard shaft again. She used it to move the head back and forward in the taunt ring that confined it. I sought her mouth with mine once more. My cock suddenly sunk deeper, and she let go of it.

All my concentration focussed on the sensation of having my engorged member in Julie's wet cunt, even if only part way. It felt incredible!

I remembered reading somewhere that the first time could be painful for a girl.

"Does it hurt," I asked her, hoping it didn't.

"A little. I think my hymen tore."

I felt terrible about injuring her. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No. That's supposed to happen the first time ... I read about it." Her voice brightened, "It just means I'm not a virgin anymore."

Our gaze met.

"Are you bleeding?"

She giggled, her vagina wriggling on my cock. "I don't know. I'm too wet to tell."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stop?"

"Do you want to?"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I want you all the way inside me."

My cock went into a spasm.

"I liked that!" Julie pressed closer with her hips, pushing my cock further up into her vagina. "Do you want to lie on top of me?"

I nodded numbly, unable to imagine anything that could be as perfect.

She drew away, her warm, soft sheath sliding off my cock. It left a terrible yearning, as if I could only be complete when joined with her down there.

12