Ripe Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled over onto her back, beautifully nude, her eyes bright and inviting. As I lifted on one elbow to look at her, she opened her legs.

She was the first real girl I had ever seen without pants on and she looked lovelier than pictures in Playboy. The hair on her pubes was blonde, still damp from the pool, and her opening was cupped by delicate pink labia. It looked too small to take anything as large as my boner, even though it had.

"Are you sure I won't hurt you?"

She just opened her legs wider.

I shifted between them and, looking down, used my hand to guide the tip of my cock to the very visible entrance of her vagina. I heard her intake of breath as I started penetrating. I pushed slowly, letting her stretch around me gradually, easing further in as her cunt yielded a pathway.

I thrust the last few inches, pushing her breath out, and was in all the way.

Julie, the most beautiful girl in the entire school lay under me. Her pubic bone felt hard against mine and I was scared to move in case I woke up from a dream, or hurt her. I still couldn't believe she'd given me access to the most private parts of her body.

She began with little movements of her vagina.

I stopped thinking about anything and just experienced wet, sexual stimulation with a sharply rising need to come. We got into a rhythm which became faster and faster. I actually came in the middle of her climax – and before the risk of making her pregnant even occurred to me.

That thought made me lift off her and quickly withdraw, though too late, my cock slippery from the juices of her cunt, a totally new sensation.

I touched the wetness on my member with my fingertips so that I could feel what had come from inside her. I wanted to bring it to my tongue to taste, but I couldn't do it in front of Julie; she might think it was perverted.

Finally, our eyes met. Julie's were kind of misty. I guess we both felt pretty good about coming together, neither one failing the other. Even though she was a couple of months older I started to feel a little bit like a thief having taken her virginity.

I didn't have words to tell her how beautiful it had been or how much it meant to me.

She grinned at me unexpectedly. "Now I'll probably get pregnant."

I felt devastated.

"Next time you'll have to wear a condom," she said.

The significance of her words made me forget what she'd said first. "Do you mean you're going to be my girlfriend?"

"It means I like having sex with you."

That quashed my expectations.

"That's all right, isn't it?" She lifted her legs away from me and sat up. "Maybe next time we can do it in my room."

She was still the most desirable girl in school and I had become the luckiest guy. I wasn't going to complain. "You're always welcome to come over anytime for anything," I told her.

She grinned. "Maybe we could even do it one day when your parents are home."

In our heads we considered the enormity of her idea.

After a pause, while she let me admire her nipples, she asked, "Can you loan me a shirt and a pair of shorts to go home in?" She hesitated. "And don't forget – this stays our secret or it's all over and I'll say nothing ever happened."

"If I bragged about it, no one would believe me, anyhow – not that I want to." I got up to find her what she'd asked for.

As I watched her step into the shorts and pull them up her legs I knew I wouldn't get them washed when they came back. I wanted to wear them straight after.

"I'll come back to your place with you to collect the clothes," I said as she started buttoning the shirt.

"I didn't say I was ready to do it my bed this soon." She giggled.

"I just thought you'd want to change into your own things when you got home."

"Do you want to watch me doing that?" Her eyes flirted.

"I'll never get sick of seeing you getting dressed or undressed."

"Come on then," she took my hand and I followed, knowing I wanted to be inside her once more – likely as much as she wanted me.

Maybe by the time we got to her room, my body would be as ready as my heart.

12