Ripe Fruits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who doesn't want to be with you. I can't believe we're doing this. You're so beautiful," I whispered back.

The moment I said the word "beautiful", she let a moan escape from her mouth. She lay back on the bed and pulled me down next to her. I slid my arm under her and hugged her close to me. Our lips met and we started kissing again. I slid my leg in between her knees and they opened with no resistance. My leg pushed up until it was pressing hard against her hot pussy. I felt her wetness through her shilwar, she had nothing underneath. As we kissed my hand slid down and I started my fingers sliding around to the string and crept under her shilwar. Her smooth skin felt like velvet. My fingers crept down the crack of her ass until I felt her pussy. I could feel that her pussy was dripping her juices. I let my inexperienced fingers wander up to the source of the wetness. As they came in contact with the lips of her pussy she started to really writhe around. My fingers slipped into her hot big pussy. She ground her pussy hard against my hand. She pulled my hand out from behind her and rolled over onto her back, her legs spread.

We began to tear at each other's clothing. Her qameez had a zipper all the way on the back. She unzipped herself and ripped open her qameez exposing her lace bra. She lifted her arms over her head for me to help remove her qameez, I threw it to the side. She didn't wait for me to take her bra off as she reached around her back to unhook and presented me with her creamy white breasts.

"Put your hands on my breasts and squeeze them gently", she asked.

I placed my hand on her tits, feeling the roundness of them, then squeezed them as she wanted. I'd started on her breasts with my mouth like a newborn baby would do to its mother. I squeezed them both together with my hands and sucked from one to the other in rapid succession, listening to her groaning and feeling her hands on my shilwar as she quickly unknotted the string and pulled it down.

She grabbed my cock. I felt her squeeze my cock hard and the sensation made me bite down hard on her left breast which made her jump in painful pleasure and hold on to my cock a little bit harder. I could feel her getting more excited and more aroused by the second, and she was rushing with her actions now. She let go of my cock and started trying to unknot the string of her shilwar. She was struggling and I could sense this, so I let go of her tits and moved my hands down to her shilwar, I untied the knot , and brought my fingers to the top and gradually pushed it down, revealing her thighs to me. I touched her cunt with my fingers, and they were soaking wet from her juices, she was ready to be fucked. I diverted my attention to her tits once again and touched my cock to her wet cunt. I was rubbing her cunt against my pumped up cock.

"Fuck me Zeshan!" she cried out, "I want to feel your huge cock in my cunt."

"I want to so bad, too." I groaned.

She got up and moved herself towards me, positioning her onto my lap, straddling my legs with her facing me. Her ass was placed firmly on my cock and she was shifting herself from side to side, rubbing her cunt with my cock. Like an expert she carefully inserted my tool inside her cunt. She stayed there on top of me then began to work on it. Her eyes shut tight and she bit down on her lower lip.

"I can't get over how big you feel," she told me, "I wonder if I'll be able to feel my husband the next time he fucks me."

"I don't see how he can neglect you." I mentioned, "You are so beautiful."

"Thank you." She replied, "You are the prettiest."

"OH Suman bhabi!" I yelled, "I love it when you talk dirty."

Moving her hips rhythmically, she ensured that my tool was well rubbed upon. By now my cock was deep inside her cunt. In my excitement I began fondling her breasts. She started jumping up and down on my cock with a fast pace that was making her tits bounce everywhere, making it hard for me to grab them with my mouth, both my hands already working on her large but shapely ass. She made the bed cry out for mercy.

She started screaming and began to ride my cock even faster. I grabbed hold of her ass tightly and squeezed both of her cheeks hard and began thrusting with all I had, trying to match the pace that she was bouncing on me.

"How about laying on top of me and fucking me?" She asked.

"No! Fuck like this it is too incredible" I said.

So she once again started to move up and down and after few minutes she shouted, "OH . . . I'm going to cum!"

"Oh...yes!" I cried out. "I'm almost there!"

Her body began to shake as the violent throes of her orgasm overtook her. Just as she was approaching her peak, my body clenched as I fired my hips up to meet hers. Together we came in a flood of juices. Finally spent, Suman bhabi collapsed on top of me. We held each other tight while our emotions subsided.

I rolled her onto her back and stood up. I stared down at her and smiled.

"I have to go to bathroom" I said.

When I came back and laid with her, I told her I would like more.

She smiled. "Your wish is my command, oh Master." The look of lust in her eyes was unmistakable.

Later in that afternoon we fucked each other even more. We tried out doggy style. Then she asked me to leave, saying" Now I need to get to sleep. You tired me all out."

I fucked Suman bhabi on a regular basis after that for years.

12