Ripe Fruits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was again on the verge of cumming again and this time I was unable to delay my climax. I started moaning, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" The next thing I knew I was spurting my juice deep inside Tallat! When she felt my cock convulsing inside her, she lay down on top of me, and, still with my dick inside her, held me tightly and kissed me long and deeply.

We were both breathing hard, unable to speak for a while, but as we recovered, I said, "Tallat, that was amazing!"

Tallat smiled at me but said nothing as she rolled off me and lay beside me, but with my semi-hard cock still inside her cunt. After a while as it began to shrink it slipped out with an audible plop and Tallat kissed me again.

She got off the bed, saying, " You better leave now, although I don't want to ask you like this because I need you and I want you more. But this is not end of our love, it's only just beginning."

"But I want to make love to you once more" I protested.

"No, you made love to me like you wanted, but it is late now and the kids may come home from school any time. Next time we will arrange for a long time."

I didn't want to but I got up and dressed, and she also adjusted her dress and we hugged and kissed for a long time then. I left her satisfied in my heart that she would never forget me and will be ready whenever I want.

12