Ripe Fruits Ch. 03

Story Info
An affair with a good friend's mother.
3.8k words
4.37
175.1k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My luck turned one day, when my best friend Majeed asked me to meet him at his house. When I arrived, I rang the doorbell and waited for the front door to be answered. Soon a strange voice behind the door said, "Who's it?"

I said, "I'm Zeshan. I'm here for Majeed."

The door opened, and a young lady, who looked to be not more than in her early forties, announced, "Hello. I'm Majeed 's mother, Mahal. Majeed told me to tell you he tried to call you to tell you he had to attend to some urgent work at the last minute, but you never picked up."

Even in the half-open doorway, I saw enough of her to tell that she "my type" of woman.

"Okay, well nice meeting you."

"You can wait for him, if you like."

"Ok, if he is expected soon."

With that, she asked me to come inside the house. This is not a liberal society, but a very restricted society where no man can go alone into a home other than with blood relatives. I was a little reluctant to go inside my friend's house with only his mother there without my friend.

She saw my hesitation and said, "Don't be shy. Come in, You are a friend of my son and he wouldn't object," so I followed her.

We sat on the couch in the living room and started a conversation. She began to ask me various questions about work, my family and my friends. I was surprised at how friendly she was, seeing as how she'd just met me. All I could think about was how sweet and hot she looked. For me she was like a dream come true. I'm not saying that every man in the world would die for her, but I found her absolutely stunning.

She looked like a classy conservative lady. She was tall, although a little fleshy and fluffy, but one could say slim for her age. She had a creamy white complexion, and a sexy face that was very sweet and pretty, with an overall thin frame, save for her shapely hips. She had long, black hair. Her lips were thin, the corners upturned the slightest bit, and just enough to tell that she was smiling.

And her bright black eyes, they were captivating. They made her look even prettier. The fact that she had three children hadn't changed her figure. While she didn't have large breasts, they were full and stood firm, and she possessed a beautiful, respectable ass. She was probably 5'5 and around130 lbs.

One would never believe, she was a mother of three young children and in her early forties. I had a crush on her from the first moment of seeing her, knowing nothing would ever become of it, I thought! The way she looked at me hinted that she kind of liked me as well.

One of the nice things about middle age is, you are much less image conscious, so if there's a physical appeal, often times you go with it. I knew she felt it, because she extended the conversation, and from the first moment she was talking to me with a wide smile.

When Majeed still hadn't come after half an hour, I told her that I must leave, and I left to return to my home.

Since Majeed and I had a good friendship and we met frequently, I became close to her and she started treating me like her own son, almost as though I were Majeed's brother. Due to my frequent visits, she began hugging me lightly, putting her arms around me and, as was customary, whenever I came by I would greet her with a kiss.

When Majeed wasn't around, the kiss got to be far from the customary one, and she'd speak freely with me, but still seemed a little nervous.

I wondered if maybe her husband wasn't very good in bed, and fearing his wife might come to me, told her he didn't want her talking to me like this.

My mother told me that my father wanted to sell our old house, and he wants to buy new house, and asked me to search for new one in a good neighborhood.

I couldn't believe it when Majeed solved my problem by telling me that there was a nice house for rent just next door to them.

"It'll be nice, we could meet easily any time." I said.

I was definitely excited to be near Majeed and Mahal, but I was thinking more and more about Mahal.

My parents approved of the house, and soon we moved there.

I was 23 years old, and my horniness level was at an all time high. I usually jerked off at least once during the day, while having many different fantasies and Majeed 's mother Mahal, sometimes figured in.

As I was now like a member of their family, I was always trying to sneak peeks of Mahal, and sometimes I would look through Mahal's underwear drawers when I was there with Majeed and she wasn't at home. My infatuation turned into a crush on Mahal, and my crush soon turned into an obsession, a desire to make love with her. I knew I could never be with her, but wishful thinking never killed anybody, so I kept on picturing her each night while I masturbated.

Majeed and my mother became great friends, since we both spent a lot of time at each other's home. Needless to say, Mahal often came up in our conversation in our home. Mahal and my mother also spent a lot of time together, sharing tea, shopping, and so on.

Mahal was always friendly with me, and we would talk about everyday things, and this and that, when she visited our house or I went to meet them. Beautiful Mahal's perky, upright breasts and Puerto Rican ass made my cock ache whenever she walked in.

I wanted so badly to fuck her that it became very uncomfortable for me to talk to her, and it felt like she kept catching me stealing peeks at her nice breasts and wide hips. She became my tried and true fantasy.

Every time I visited Majeed 's house, I saw his mother in a new light. My eyes constantly made their way toward her bosom and ass, a fact I knew she was aware of, but never said anything about.

The way our house was set up, all the bedrooms were on the second floor, and only one was on the ground floor. My parents' room was upstairs, while mine was downstairs. It was a large house, and thus it was possible to talk at a normal level in the hall by my room, and not be heard in my parents' room.

Every morning my father would leave for work, and my sister and mother for school, since mother was a schoolteacher, so I was left alone in the house. I didn't have to leave right away since I go later to my little electrical workshop. So my mother asked Mahal to help me in the morning if I needed it. She even gave her a key to the front door of our house.

Mahal would usually come to my room about 9 or 10 at the morning to be sure I was okay. She would visit with me a little, and then head off to her home if I wasn't having any problems. Sometimes when I'd be in hurry to leave she made my breakfast. I would basically lie in bed waiting for Mahal to walk in my bedroom and talk to me. When I heard her coming I would act sleepy and lazy, like I didn't want to get up.

One time when I was still in my bed she pushed open the door and stepped into my room. She was wearing a pink color shilwar qameez.

She took a few steps towards me and said in a mock angry voice, "You're still in bed lazy boy? Hurry get up." And then she turned around, shut the door, and came over and sat on the edge of my bed. She was so close to me that her body was touching mine and I could feel her hip against my thigh.

"You are still in bed? It is too late."

"Yes! Auntie, I think I am little ill," I said.

I tried to get up but Mahal said me, "I don't want to disturb you, please lie down. May I call for the doctor?"

"No! It's not serious I'll just take some Tylenol and I'll be ok." I replied.

I turned on my side with my legs bent, facing her. She put her hands on my feet, rubbing them, and told me to relax.

As she sat there on the bed I became aware of the fact that my dick was pointing straight at her and was practically brushing her ass crack. It wasn't hard, but was the size it would be just before you start to get hard. That felt so nice and I didn't try to move.

She had a strange look on her face, and all of a sudden I noticed her face was a little flushed.

She looked at my dick and asked, "Mahal! What is this? And what are you doing?"

I looked towards her and acted surprised. "What is the problem? I don't think I have done anything wrong." I said.

"Don't do that. You don't have to do that. I am the mother of your friend." She was acting very cool.

"Oh! If I did something wrong, I am so sorry." Now that was embarrassing!

She acted cool, but I knew she was enjoying this.

She looked down at my cock and said. "Look what you have done to yourself."

I looked down and acted surprised. "Oh Auntie! I am so sorry!"

" Mahal! I don't expect that from you. I may talk to your mother."

"No! Please Aunty no, I am really sorry and I promise to be more careful in the future."

"Ok, now I must go."

"No aunty, please don't go I want to talk to you."

"No! We will talk some other time."

"There's something that I need to tell you now, Aunty," I managed to say.

"Ok, I'm all ears."

"I don't exactly know how to say this," I said, impressed that I could even begin my sentence. I looked at her, not knowing how to continue. She looked beautiful to me. She always did.

"I've had a crush on you ever since I met you." I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see her reaction, even though I really did. I expected to feel her hand whip across my face. I was waiting for her to slap me. I was waiting for her to respond. I certainly wasn't expecting her to say the next thing she said to me.

"I know," she replied.

I couldn't believe it. I was unable to comprehend how she could possibly know what I'd been feeling for her this whole time.

"You...knew?" I asked. "How did you know?"

"I had a feeling," she began. "Sometimes a woman has a sixth sense about things like this." She laughed quietly.

I felt as if I'd died inside.

"How come you've never said anything to me?" I asked.

"Because I didn't want to seem arrogant. I didn't want to embarrass you, and besides, you're half my age!"

It made sense, but I still didn't feel right about telling her.

I said, "I really am sorry. Did it make you uncomfortable that I was letting you see my cock?"

"Ok! Forget about it and don't worry about it. That's not the first time I have felt that, but be careful, don't repeat this!" She said.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean, not the first time?"

"A couple of times you have brushed it against me."

"Oh! Auntie, You have felt that? I thought there was no way you could feel me!"

"Yes, I have felt it many times!"

"But did nothing, then why now?"

"Because before it was only for a flash, but now you have gone too far."

"Aunty I want you. I love you."

"But I don't love you that way. I am the same age of your mother, and you are my son's friend."

"That doesn't mean we can't love each other." I put one hand on my hard dick and said, "Touch it Aunty. You have felt it but now please actually touch it, Aunty."

She stared at me and said, "No way! I am not going to touch it."

"Come on, touch me. It won't bite. Please."

"How can I? I am married and twice your age, the mother of your friend, and the friend of your mother. My husband and son would kill me if they found out," She whispered seductively.

"Look, I think you are absolutely beautiful. I know you want it too. We were both breathing heavily, feeling sexual tension between us."

As I talked, she kept her grip on my stomach and ran her hand over my stomach and started to feel my chest and shoulders. Then her hands moved over to my arms and she kneaded the muscles on my arms. As she was doing this, my dick started to come to attention once again.

She was a little hesitant, but without saying a word, she reached her hand out and wrapped it around my dick.

I couldn't believe it!

She slowly slid her hand up and down. It was now a full-fledged boner, and I was proud of my 8 inches.

Now she started to slowly stroke up and down on it. I was almost in a trance and couldn't believe my luck. I was shocked, utterly shocked, at this woman whom I lusted after for what seemed to be forever, this woman who was now sitting along side of me and stroking my dick. A voice inside of me told me to wake up, and I realized that the dream, the fantasy that I'd been keeping secret for more than a year was finally coming true.

"You know, I almost have to say it isn't fair that you have been thinking about me like this, I am the mother of your friend," She said, looking in my eyes.

"Please don't talk any more about this. We have crossed the line."

I started to slide my hand up toward her breasts. Then I placed my hand, in a cupping position on one of her breasts.

I could tell that she was really turned on, and I could see her beginning to enter "the mental place" where women feel so good they will let you do anything, as long as you don't stop!

My dick had never felt harder than it did right then, and I thought it was going to explode.

"Auntie, look at my dick. Look how hard you made my dick. All I want to do is fuck that sweet pussy of yours."

She had a devilish smile when she looked into my eyes.

"I made it that way and I would treat it nicely, but promise me you don't tell Majeed about this. "

"Of course not. How I could talk to Majeed about this?"

I was getting a raging erection, with which she seemed pleased, and the temperature in the bedroom seemed to be rising.

There was an awkward silence, then she quietly asked. "Can you keep it a secret?"

"Of course."

And then we were searching each other's strings of shilwar (trousers) and soon we opened them. I started to slide my hand up her leg. When my fingers got to her pussy, I ran my hand all around, touching the lips of her pussy. I started to feel along the length of her slit, and my finger moved her clit back and forth at the top of her vagina. Her pussy was very wet, and my fingers were touching her all over, but in no particular pattern.

We didn't talk for about five minutes while we just stroked each other. I slowly pushed my finger into her pussy hole and began to pull my finger out and then back into her pussy hole. I varied the pace until she began to build to an orgasm. My goal right now was to give her pleasure in a way that she hadn't had in years.

She was finally moaning and screaming, asking for me to fuck her.

"Yeah stick it in...please...fuck me."

I got up and slowly pushed her onto her back. I pulled her shilwar down to her legs and she helped me, lifting up her ass as I took it off. She had killer legs. For that matter she was killer from head to toe. She had a beautiful flat stomach even after giving birth to Majeed and his younger brother and sister. She spread her legs wide apart to accommodate me.

"Please be gentle because I haven't had a cock as big as yours before." Mahal whispered to me.

So Mahal reached for my cock and guided it to her pussy, rubbing the tip of my cock on her wet slit, which made her twitch a little. Then when I attempted to enter the head of my cock into her pussy Mahal's legs stretched a little bit further to accommodate my massive cock.

Once I broke the entryway, it slid right in. Mahal let out a loud gasp as if she were running out of breath. I could feel that Mahal had not had a man for a long time because her pussy was really tight as it engulfed my cock. Her pussy was so tight, and yet it was quite wet. It may have been from the lack of use, but she had a pussy so tight a virgin would be proud to have had her pussy. Mahal had the softest, slickest pussy I had ever visited. She felt like wet, slick velvet wrapped around my cock. It didn't matter that she was 18 years older than I, or that she was my friend's mother.

"Ufff I feel so full of your cock. It's hurting me," Mahal said as half of my cock entered her very wet pussy.

"Do you want me to stop?" I said.

"Oh no! Please don't stop, this is the best cock I ever had." Mahal begged me, and her both hands reached around my ass grabbing my hips.

So I slowly pushed forward the remaining half of cock into her drenched pussy as she moaned loudly and tightened her grip on my ass.

I slowly worked my dick in and out for a minute or two. Then I laid her legs flat, and straight ahead and knelt above her with a knee on the outside of each of her legs, with my dick still inside. I put both of my hands under her hips and grabbed them. Now I really started to piston in and out and she began to throw herself back into my thrusts.

"Oh it feels so good, I had never felt such a hard warm thing in my life."

This created an incredibly tight fit with the base of my dick rubbing her clit. I slowly pumped and drove her wild.

I pushed the qameez (Long shirt) up further, and revealed her nice breasts. Her tits really looked great. They were very round and full, and were probably between a c and d cup. For being nearly forty years old, there was just about no sag. Her nipples were perfect. I couldn't believe how great they were. Her nipples were hard and begging to be touched.

I began to pinch her nipples and picked up the pace with my dick. Mahal went wild as I started pumping my cock now fast, deep and hard into her cunt. She was now bucking like a wild young colt with its first rider.

I held her shoulders to force all of my length into her. The feeling of Mahal's hot and tight pussy was about to make me cum. So I pumped in and out of Mahal's pussy a little slower. As I was pumping her, Mahal was moaning loudly and was bucking her hips to the rhythm created by my thrusts into her.

"If Majeed ever found out, you fucked his mother he would kill you." Mahal blurted between her loud moans.

I'd reply the same way. "Aunty, you are Majeed 's mother, but you are a pretty woman. He should be proud of you."

"Don't call me aunty you little rascal, Call me Mahal, I'm your horny lover, not your best friend's mother, do you understand?" she shouted.

"Yes, you are my Mahal, my lover"

"But when we are alone and not in the presence of anyone else."

I knew I couldn't hold out much longer since she was coming off an orgasm. I pinched her nips hard as she released. She was trying to catch her breath and gain her bearings when I pulled out and raised her legs up and held them against my chest and shoulders.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said, feeling that I was close to climaxing. "Give it to me."

I felt the cum start to escape from the depths of my loins.

There was a grimace on her face, but I think it was from lust, not pain. I continued fucking Mahal.

She said, feeling that I was close to climaxing. "Give it to me." or maybe she was fucking me, but whatever, we both began moaning and groaning before she let out a yelp.

"I'm cumming again!!!!" was all she said.

And with those words Mahal wrapped her legs and arms around me very tightly as if her life depended on it. I continued fucking her after her orgasm and a few seconds later I came inside Maha's pussy. I lay on top of her for a few minutes trying to catch my breath.

"Are you glad now that I let you fuck me?" she asked.

"I am, I am too happy, thank you very much. I love you," I said.

"You are welcome! I am also happy for the pleasure you gave me."

I couldn't believe it, I had just fucked my best friend's mother. Then I rolled on my side. She hurriedly got some tissue paper and wiped her cunt and then my cock.

"Now, Zeshan, I trust, you won't tell anyone."

I shook my head slowly and replied. "I can't believe it myself. Who could I tell?"

"We'd better get dressed now. My daughter might be waiting for me," Mahal said as she got up, kissed me on the cheek, then frantically got dressed and hurriedly went out to the door.