Rippling Water Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

"Please swim with that thing pointed down. I saw images of sexual positions and damn near drowned."

"Watching the sun set or the moon rise hasn't helped the softening process."

"We're acting like a couple of twenty-something's, aren't we?"

"I rather like the feeling and hope that it lasts a long time." Bill moved so he was behind Teri and began to softly stroke her neck and shoulders. Leaning down slightly he kissed her neck and said, "Janice Teresa Whitman, I love you."

Teri turned around and hugged Bill fiercely. Bill felt the tears and heard the soft sobs. He said nothing. Teri finally raised her head and said, "Thank you, Bill. The sound of my full name and the love behind it was too much. I was overwhelmed by the depth and sincerity that I started crying."

"You're welcome." Bill said, his voice thick with emotion.

Teri flinched at the roughness of Bill's voice. She took a step back and saw his face instead of looking at it. Silent tears streamed down his face onto his chest. Tenderly Teri wiped them away from his mouth. Bill made no move to stop her.

"I never dared to hope that such love would enter my life. So when you literally barged into my life all hell broke loose."

Tenderness and compassion filled her voice as Teri said, "She hurt you badly, didn't she?"

"Puppy love and its death can be traumatic to the uninitiated."

"Was it really puppy love?"

"Yes, it was. The scarring was in place when less than a year later I was introduced to Vietnam."

Nothing was said for several long minutes. They stood embracing each other while the warm water soothed them.

Finally Teri shook her head saying, "Just look at the two of us. We've swum in a heated pool, left copious quantities of our cum after enjoying lust driven sex and here we stand crying. Let's liven up this celebration with a cup of coffee and a cigarette."

"Hear! Hear!" was Bill's laughing response.

Together as one Bill and Teri waded to the steps and rose out of the pool. Bill picked up Teri's robe and assisted her putting it on. Going to the chaise he put on the robe he found. Teri had come over was neatly folding his clothes. Bill finished tying his robe and bent over to pick up his shoes and socks. Teri's attack was swift and her aim was accurate.

Bill's reaction was not what Teri expected. Instead of standing up and yelping he trapped the digit invading his rectum by clinching his muscle, pushing back and wiggling his butt.

It was Teri who yelped and started laughing. "My God, you're queer for fingers."

"Not at all." Bill said as he looked over his shoulder, a big smile on his face. "Just telling the lady I love how much I enjoy her touching me. No matter where she touches me."

"You make me laugh, you make me cry. Your intellect challenges me. The unconditional love and support still scares me. Your lust equals mine. I love you, William Haggen."

"Let us celebrate with that cup of coffee and a cigarette."

Gathering up the forgotten clothes, shoes and socks they walked into the house.

"Let me put the clothes and stuff in our master bedroom while you rummage up the coffee. I'll bring back the smokes." Teri went off on her errand while Bill raided the kitchen. He found everything but the coffee grounds.

"Teri, I can't find the coffee grounds." Bill shouted.

"Try the freezer," came Teri's soft reply.

Startled Bill turned around swiftly and was crouching down.

"I'm sorry, Bill. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Apology accepted. You are a feline sneaking up on me like that." Teri's response was a mixture of purr, meow, and a growl. She finished by raising a hand and licking it as though it were a paw.

"Now, why are coffee grounds kept in the freezer?"

"The best place to store coffee beans is in the freezer. They stay fresh longer and the aroma is released when they are ground up. The grinder is next to the coffee pot. Oh hell, one demonstration. The next time you are on your own."

Bill watched closely. He had never made coffee from fresh beans before. When he had seen enough Bill transferred his attention to the beautiful and wonderful woman standing in front of him.

His hands glided around her waist while his mouth descended to Teri's neck. The kisses distracted Teri enough so she didn't feel her robe being untied. When Bill's hands began a sensual massage of her breasts Teri's body flared into full passion. Bill continued to kiss Teri's neck. Shifting to her ear lobe he began to tease it with his tongue and nibble at it with his mouth. Breaking contact Bill, his voice filled with passion, said, "I want you."

"Then you shall have me." As Teri took a step Bill slid her robe off her shoulders. Teri turned to face Bill. She kissed him while untying his robe. Sliding her hands up his chest Teri parted the robe and forced it off Bill's shoulders. When the robe hit the floors Teri took his hand and led Bill into their bedroom.

When Teri would have lay down on the bed Bill stopped her. "Stretch your arms over your head," he said, "then spread your legs open for me."

Teri willingly complied. She felt Bill's fingers massage her scalp through her auburn hair. Hands and fingers caressed her face, neck and throat. Suddenly the touch was gone. It began again at her finger tips down her palms, wrists and lower arms. It traveled smoothly across the insides of her elbows down the backs of her upper arms only to appear again at the insteps of her feet.

Teri couldn't stop her voice from shouting, "AIYE! I'm flowing like a leaky faucet."

There was no response but the touch disappeared. Teri felt it again on the insides of her knees. It swept up her inner thighs collecting her nectar as it went. Just short of her vulva it disappeared.

Bill's voice commanded Teri to open her eyes. She did and saw Bill's left hand mere inches from her face. "Taste your passion." the strange voice said. Teri's tongue leapt from her mouth, flattened itself against the heal of Bill's hand, and licked up across his palm. Her mouth, almost acting by itself, sucked each finger as if it were a miniature cock.

The hand was removed but Bill's voice told Teri to turn her head to the right. Teri watched as Bill's face came into view. His right hand followed and Bill repeated Teri's movements of licking and sucking.

Every nerve ending cried out to receive its share of the touch. Suddenly the touch was back at Teri's knees rising up to collect more of her nectar. This time the touch didn't stop short of her vulva but swept across as individual hands. Teri felt the absence of the touch. Then it was there again. This time the touch was massaging her nectar into her breasts.

"Bill," Teri said as her hands covered his, "Have mercy! I'm coming apart at the seams from over stimulation. "lay down and I will give you completion and rest."

Teri lay down. Bill sat on the bed beside her softly stroking the side of her face. One finger entered her vagina. The tip curled into a semi-hook and stroked the roof of Teri's most private place. Teri screamed once and fainted.

Bill got up and walked into the bathroom. He took a towel from the rack and found fresh sheets in the linen closet. Returning to the bed he folded the towel and by rolling Teri over on her side was able to put the towel under Teri's hips. He stripped and remade the bed one half at a time. Checking Teri's breathing Bill gave a sigh of relief. Getting more supplies from the bathroom Bill gave Teri a sponge bath. When he was finished Bill put a fresh towel under Teri's thighs. Covering her up with sheet and blanket Bill silently left the room turning out the lights as he went.

Going to the kitchen Bill raided the frig and made a light meal for two. Finding a bed tray he set it up for Teri. When she awoke she would need something to eat and drink. Finishing his own meal Bill located his coat and removed a caplet from the medication bottle. Picking up his coffee Bill settled down in the easy chair by the fireplace, took the medication, and nursed the hot coffee.

When Bill heard Teri's soft call he was glad that his internal perceptions had rigged themselves on high alert. "Coming. Teri." Bill said rising from the easy chair. Filling Teri's cup with hot coffee he placed it on the tray. Carefully picking the tray up Bill walked to the bedroom.

Teri was in a semi-upright position. She had stuffed pillows against the headboard and pulled the covers up over her breasts and securing the by trapping them with her arms. Teri's hand were folded into her lap.

Before Teri could say anything Bill said, Before we talk you need to relieve yourself and then eat. You can ask your questions while drinking this fresh coffee."

"I'm not going to yell and scream or beat you severely but I would like an explanation," Teri replied.

Bill just pointed toward the bathroom. Teri nodded her head and carefully removed her covers. When she stood and walked to the bathroom it was with a measured step. "Oh good grief," was plainly heard.

When Teri came back into the bedroom Bill handed her a soft terry cloth robe. "You'll need this for warmth."

Teri started to say something but stopped when her body began to shiver. She meekly put the robe on and got back into bed.

"Slide over towards the middle. I haven't found the vacuum cleaner yet."

Teri settled into a new position and Bill carefully placed the bed tray within easy reach. "Be right back, I didn't bring my coffee." Bill said over his shoulder as he walked toward the kitchen.

Teri was eating when Bill returned. "How is the food?" Teri looked up then said, "Unusually tasty."

"You had a problem when you relieved yourself earlier. When you walked to the bathroom the bottoms of your feet felt like they had been on a forty mile hike. Diagnosis, over stimulation of every nerve ending. Prognosis, full recovery with 48 hours."

"I can't —

"stop it from happening. You can minimize it by sleeping and resting. Now, enough exercise. Snuggle down and get comfortable."

"My robe will bunch up!"

Bill stood up removed the tray and uncovered Teri. "I'll pull the robe down as you move." Bill said as he grabbed the hem of Teri's robe.

Teri was crying by the time she made it into a comfortable position.

"No talking." Bill said blotting the tears away with tissue, "Sleep and Rest." He silently rose, picked up the tray, and flicked the lights out as he left the bedroom.

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers
12