Rise-1 AM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in The Midnight Hotel a day later at 1:00 AM. My body whole again. My clothes were also miraculously back this time and when I sat up I found my weapons on a table by the bed. Not including the horn though. I'm not sure what rules this revival thing runs on and how it chooses which of my possessions I awake with. Regardless I'm glad I got my clothes back. Katherine would have been pissed if I'd lost them.

Now that I knew what I was up against I made some better plans.

My first step was getting the ingredients to build about 4 Molotov cocktails and then get in a lot of practice tossing them accurately in different scenarios. This took about a week. After this I was ready to head back.

There were no obstacles in my way this time and I reached the school. The tar spider was still there as expected. I had no illusions this time. I knew it could see me. It would wait till I got close and hit me with it's tar again. So, this time I didn't get close. I lit the first Molotov.

As I was throwing it it occurred to me that I didn't actually know if the creature was flammable since it only looked like Tar and could in fact be some unknown material that is completely unable to burn. I threw it anyway. The Molotov hit the roof and broke splashing fire over the roof and onto the creature. Luckily for me the creature went up quickly. Unfortunately it was also pissed.

It shot a wad of tar at me but I managed to dodge out of the way and it jumped off the roof and began running towards me so I ran off flinging another Molotov behind me as I ran. The creature was burning but still running so I threw another and finally it faltered and fell twitching as it burned. Once it was finally dead I placed the last Molotov carefully in the special pack I'd acquired for them, drew out my sword in one hand and one of my handguns in the other and headed inside.

I dispensed with stealth this time. It was probably a bad idea. I had no idea what enemies I might call forth but I decided the best idea was kill everything in here so I found a fire alarm, prayed it still worked and pulled it. Luckily it worked. Every monster came to see what was going on and I had myself a little killing spree. I shot every monster that showed up until I used up my clip than I took out my other handgun and continued until it was out too then I went with my sword. Fighting monsters at melee range was not the best idea but it ended up working pretty well.

Most of the enemies were small creatures like the one that raped me earlier. Simple little creatures that are easy enough to kill. In fact only one enemy that came out gave me any trouble. It was a man like creature with an extended mouth like a snout and sharp teeth. It had two eyes arranged on top of each other on either side. One eye was pitch black the other a normal set of eyes. It's hands didn't exist. From the wrist extended organic blades and it's legs were serpentine.

It moved towards me blinking one set of eyes at a time as it let out a throaty almost growled chuckle. I slashed at it and it blocked responding with it's other blade which barely missed slicing me in half, instead it merely nicked my stomach and I jumped back. It surged forward and I went on the defensive batting away it's attacks with my blade trying to put enough force in each hit to hopefully knock it's arms back enough that I could make a lunge to it's core. Every attempt failed though and soon I was starting to slow down, becoming exhausted.

It was actually lucky when another monster snuck up behind me and grabbed me. It wrapped it's arms around me holding me as the other creature struck but I turned and the creatures blade embedded deep into the one holding me. I forced it off and back against the blade creature knocking them both back and then stabbed through them both with one lunge. Other larger creatures came out but they were all pretty easy. The tight hallway made most of them unable to maneuver well enough to bring their dangerous abilities or weapons into play.

As well it seemed massive monsters like The Tar Spider or The plant creature holding The Brood Mother are rare batches and in the year that passed they may have been the only ones created so far. After a couple of hours the monsters stopped coming. I was exhausted but victorious. I began checking every room and killing any of the women I came across. It was difficult for the first bit. I kept wondering if I was killing people I could have saved. It was obvious though that any part of them left would relish death.

Once that was done I headed to The Headmaster's office again.

The Abhorrent wasn't there this time. Thankfully. I went inside and The Brood Mother's eyes opened wide in shock. Clearly surprised by my resurrection. Tentacles lashed at me but I slashed them to bits as I drew out the last Molotov. I began to slash my way towards The Brood Mother slicing at the constantly regrowing tentacles. I managed to reach her but tentacles emerged from around her and caught my arms and legs.

They weren't very strong and I struggled against them still defending myself despite them. I dropped the Molotov into her lap and let the tentacles through as I instead turned my attention to cutting free The Brood Mother. Once she was free I tossed her a match as the tentacles grabbed me and began lifting me to the sunflower.

It was a risk but I assumed, and it was a logical assumption, that she would be willing to torch the creature. It laid me onto the sunflower and I struggled not wanting to die again. At that moment though smoke began to well up from below and I saw The Brood Mother running towards the door. The tentacles let go of me and the sunflower opened but I managed to jump clear and land on the ground. I hit my left shoulder hard on the ground as I landed but other than that I was fine. The creature was lighting up. It's tentacles thrashed around wildly. I watched it till it died then headed outside. The Brood Mother was sitting outside against the wall. I approached her and sat beside her.

"You okay?" I asked gently.

"I'm fine... It never hurt me. Even the birth's of those monsters didn't hurt me. I was just trapped there for a very long time. Being used and giving birth. I... Thanks. You rescued me. Not only that you gave me the chance to kill my tormentor."

"I figured you'd want that. Well, actually at first I planned to just Molotov you and the creature figured you'd want to die like the others here but your eyes said you were still alive and living"

"So, what happens now?"

"Well there's a group called The Unchanged. I'm part of them. You could come join us."

"That... Sounds like a good idea. So, I have one last question. I saw you get eaten. How are you still alive?"

"I have a power like you. Mine is to revive upon death. It probably seems unfair compared to yours."

"Not really. I mean giving birth to monsters sucks, but having to experience death repeatedly can't be fun either."

"... Well thanks I hadn't thought of that before."

"Sorry..."

She paused for a bit then spoke again.

"My name is Alyce." she said with a weak smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm afraid I don't have any clothes for you so you'll have to stay like that until we can find you some."

She seemed confused for a second, probably because I had failed to introduce myself, but she seemed to get over it quickly and merely nodded.

I helped her up and we headed back to The Unchanged Headquarters together. It was on the way back that I ran into my second Abhorrent.

Alyce was trailing behind me on the way back. She hadn't moved in a while so she tired easily. I hadn't noticed her lagging behind until I heard her scream. I turned to see a creature. It was a vaguely humanoid shadow about 7 feet tall and wielding a massive claymore or whatever kind of sword is claymore sized but with one side blunt.

He was holding the sword over Alyce who was lying splayed out on the ground. I couldn't get there in time and my handguns were still unloaded. I grabbed my sniper rifle off my back took aim and fired.

I missed. I missed badly. The bullet sailed about a foot over his head. It did get him to forget about Alyce though. Instead he began approaching me. I'd learned my lesson and tossed away my sniper rifle and pulled out a handgun and a clip quickly loading it and emptying the clip into the advancing creature. It did nothing.

The creature reached me and raised it's sword. I drew out my sword and raised it to block as the creature's blade fell. It sliced straight through my sword and down barely grazing my skin but cutting neatly through my clothes. I felt stunned. I couldn't move.

It thrust it's blade forward under me and I noticed now the blunt side of the blade had a bunch of tiny nubs along it's length and my eyes widened. It raised it till the blade pressed up against my pussy causing me to gasp. It watched me with invisible eyes as it began to move the blade back and forth the nubs rubbing pleasurably against me. I began to moan and grow wet. My juices beginning to coat the blade.

The creature slid the blade under me occasionally pushing up on it to force it harder against me until finally I couldn't take it and I screamed loudly as I came my cum dripping onto the blade.

He pulled the blade out from under me and I fell to my knees panting and feeling ashamed. He reached down and grabbed me by the throat then and lifted me into the air as he stabbed his sword effortlessly into the ground. The hilt of the sword was vaguely phallic and seemed to be made out of onyx. He raised me above it and then began to lower me down onto it. I felt it push against my virgin anus and suddenly felt the strength to move again.

I began to struggle violently as it started pushing into my tight hole. My legs kicked at his chest and face but he didn't even react and my attempts to break his grip were equally fruitless before long I felt it slide into me. It was a sharp pain I had never experienced before. The feeling of my anus stretching around the hilt for the first time was vastly different from my first time vaginally. There had been pain then too when my cherry was popped but that pain had been one quick stabbing pain and then a slow ache.

This was a prolonged stabbing pain as it continued sliding further into me. It was also incredibly warm inside of me which somehow increased the discomfort and caused a growing feeling of nausea. As I continued sliding down, the hilt going further into me I felt a sudden pain against my pussy as I had slid down far enough to touch the blade.

I struggled trying to stop myself from sliding but my movements only made me fall faster. I screamed in pain as the blade started cutting into my pussy and ass. The pain growing as the blade slowly sliced through me from pussy up to my chest at which point I hit ground. As my guts spilled out I could feel it all. I hadn't died quite yet. It was only a matter of time and I begged for it to come quickly.

My last sight was Alyce getting to her feet and starting to run. At least this life may have been sacrificed for a good reason. I finally died as the creature reached into my chest and grabbed hold of the hilt ripping it out through my throat.

12