Rise-2 AM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released me in every way and I fell back coughing and gagging, cum dripping from my lips and pooling on the floor. He looked at me serenely and smiled. "You're special... She's stupid and useless but you're special," he stood up, "Come." he demanded and then turned and walked out with myself following him.

We arrived at his sister's room. She was sitting on a zombie riding it when we entered, more zombies were arrayed around the room. She glanced up. "What do you want brother?" she asked with a derisive sneer. Her sneer suddenly disappeared as two of the zombies suddenly grabbed her arms and swivelled her around till she was facing away from us. They then pushed her down till her face was pressed to the floor. "B, brother what are you doing?!" she cried out in confusion and fear.

The zombie she had been riding reached up grabbing her and beginning to thrust her up and down on it a cry of surprise escaping her lips. Her brother stepped forward and grabbed her ass cheeks as she struggled pulling them open and then slamming his cock deep into her ass. She screamed in pain at the penetration. "Brother! S... stop! Please!" she screamed and he replied with a short chuckle and then began pounding her ass as the zombie continued forcing her up and down on it's shaft.

I watched as he raped her, her cries being met only with laughter and mockery. "I think it's time I stop listening to you and shut you up," he replied to her most recent begging and a zombie moved lifting her head and slamming it's cock down her throat. Her eyes shot open and I could see the creature's cock bulging in her throat. It wasn't thrusting just holding it's cock down her throat. She struggled wildly and desperately to get free but she was held in dead hands like iron.

Her struggles slowed after some time and her eyes began to drift closed but her brother either didn't notice or care. He continued fucking her ass even as she lost consciousness, her limp body still being fucked in every hole. I couldn't watch any longer and I slowly moved towards him from behind.

He was distracted hopefully if I was fast enough he wouldn't have time to realize and stop me. I was right behind him. He threw his head back and cried out as he came into his sister's body and I reached forward, grabbed his head and twisted with all my strength.

The crack sounded throughout the room and the zombies topped what they were doing and slowly began to collapse. The zombie in her mouth fell backwards as she fell forward to the ground. I checked her pulse but it was too late for her.

I gathered my stuff and headed out of the Deadlands as quick as I could. The ghostly creatures guarding the border were gone and must have also been attached to the lord of The Dead's power.

I was on my way back through the city near The Unchanged base of operations when someone whistled at me from an alleyway. I tensed and turned. I was still naked but I had my equipment with me and turned raising a gun towards the alley. "Who's there?"

Gates stepped out of the alley his hands in the air. "Just me, Rise. Thought I'd congratulate you on your recent work," he stated calmly. I lowered the gun.

"You were watching all that?" I said with a blush.

"You could say that. I didn't see anything per se but I know the Lord of The Dead is dead and you're heading from the Deadlands. Easy enough to figure out." he explained.

"How do you know he's d-" I started but suddenly he was in front of me.

"You're injured," he stated and his hand brushed my neck. My spine tingled at his touch and I gasped. He smiled and then we were kissing, passionately and without thinking.

The next conscious moment we were in a hotel room. He pushed me onto a bed backwards and began tearing off his clothes. I lay back and opened my legs and in seconds he was on me. Seconds later he was in me. I had been a virgin before all of this and I had lost my innocence, virginity and life to mad bastards and monsters. Until Gates my only experience with sex was being raped. The sex with Gates was the best moment of my life.

His cock felt warm and soft as it moved into me gently parting my insides to make room. He was fast and strong but careful. It didn't hurt at all, there was only pleasure and the wonderful feeling of being near to him. I came fast and hard in an orgasm that felt like my body was on fire. He hadn't cum but he stopped then and smiled down at me.

"What's... Mmm wrong?" I asked, curious why he had stopped.

"I have a surprise for you," he replied and reached a hand down beside the bed.

Too late did I remember what was beside the bed.

His hand rose holding the strange sword and plunged it down towards my chest. I moved to defend myself, but far too slowly.

I felt the blade plunge into my chest and through my heart. I looked upon him with a heart full of betrayal and blade and saw his smile. It was a sad smile now. The world went black.

12