Rise 3 AM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As well at some point during my struggles one of my breasts was unintentionally pushed into the mouth and the mouth bit down, it's teeth sinking into the soft flesh of my breast and making me scream, but even that only served to turn me on further. I have no idea how much time passed inside of that torturous place, but when I was finally let out I am ashamed to say I had practically lost my mind. I was a flushed, drooling mess, who's entire body was poised on the edge of orgasm. In fact the mere touch of regular air on my skin when I was released brought the orgasm I had been waiting for for so long.

All of this of course led to my utter embarrassment when I returned to my senses and found that I had been rescued by fucking Gates and he had watched my sex crazed self cum at the simple touch of air on my body. It was mortifying. My humiliation aside it took me quite a while to find out what brought him there, but I can now fill you in on the sequence of events.

Gates arrived at The Unchanged base shortly after I left it. Apparently he had come to apologize. He ran into Alyce there who told him where I had gone. He had followed me and arrived in time to see me get captured the first time. He left and came back after making some preparations He claimed that the giant flower on the building was actually a cannon that fired seeds the size of boulders and he had to get passed that, but I'm not sure if I believe that, anyway he got inside, dealt with a number of the plant people and somehow found me. I only got part of this from him and the rest from other sources, one thing that hasn't been explained to me, is how he knew where he was and as I learned later Mother Earth's plants couldn't sense him the same way they couldn't sense the parasite. He changed the subject when I brought up either question. I'll go through the whole discussion later, for now let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Once freed Gates handed me a number of incendiary grenades and a machete. "The rest of your equipment is here somewhere, but I don't know where. So, we're gonna have to find it, everything here is going to try and attack you however so, be careful," he warned me and then turned and walked out. I followed after him. As soon as we entered the hallway vines lashed out from the walls towards me and Gates quickly cut them into pieces, but more soon arrived. "Run!" he commanded. We fled through the halls dodging and slashing at vines that tried to grab us. Well... Actually I say us, but of course they never targeted him.

We made it to where the Parasite and Mother Earth were. However, out front were a bunch of the vine people. Gates didn't stop, though I did, and ran up dodging their attacks and grabbing the flowers tearing them off of their faces. The vines withered away, but what was left were just bleached skeletons that collapsed to the ground. He turned to me and opened his mouth to speak when suddenly I was yanked away. While I had been distracted a vine had snuck up on me and grabbed me around the waist. Gates yelled to me and gave chase. I tried to cut the vine, but it just kept whipping me around so I couldn't get a good swing.

I was dragged through the facility with Gates giving chase for some distance, when the vine suddenly stopped. We were in a room that held in the middle a giant flower stem that dominated most of the room. It was undoubtedly the stem of the flower on top of the building. The Vine slammed me up against it as more vines began to bind me to it. My arms were bound first so there was nothing I could do to stop it as it cocooned me. As I was shut away from everything I could barely hear someone shouting and then seconds later there was heat. I screamed and thrashed as I felt heat searing at my flesh.

The vines were sliced away and Gates pulled me free. The room was on fire. "Sorry, but it was the only way to clear a path. The good news is I think this thing is the source of all the vines," he explained and then pulled me along as we fled from the flames and the burning plant.

We arrived back at Mother Earth's hub and entered. It was probably at one point an auditorium of some sort, but it had been converted into a throne room. The Parasite was sitting on the throne with Mother Nature lying down, her head in her lap and The Parasite holding her hands on either side of her head. As we entered she glared at us. "Rise, what did you do?! How did you-" she stopped as she saw Gates and then hung her head. "Uncertainty... I hate uncertainty... I should have know you would ruin my plans. It was foolish of me to try and control Chaos," she said. She sounded like she was rambling and I stepped forward.

"let mother nature go," I demanded and she glanced up at me,

"Fine... She's useless now anyway, you've killed all her plants," she answered and then tossed Mother Nature onto the floor. As soon as she was free of The Parasite's hands she blinked and then stood up. The Parasite glanced around at Gates, Mother Nature and then myself, "I suppose this is it then. I've lost," she stated and stood up, "It's... so sad... Rise, do you know what we could have done together? We could have saved everyone. We could have fixed the world. We could have avoided the fate that's coming," she said in a regretful tone.

"I'm sure you could have been a useful ally," I answered, "Had you simply asked for the help of others instead of trying to control them, maybe things would have turned out better," I explained as I stepped near her.

She took off her gas mask and dropped it to the floor, "But... then I couldn't have been certain of your loyalty," she replied with a grin. I swung the machete and cut her head off of her shoulders.

Her body fell to the ground as her head rolled away. I then turned to Mother Nature, "I'm sorry about your plants-" I started to say but she cut me off.

"-It's fine. I can regrow them. It will just take a while. You saved me and while I would have liked to kill her myself, The Parasite is dead. That's all that matters. You should go back now. I have a lot of work to do," she said and I nodded. I turned to talk to Gates, but he was gone. I shrugged and left. As I walked out through the front doors of The Twisted Garden I noticed that there were indeed giant Seeds embedded in the ground.

When I made it back to Unchanged Headquarters I found Alyx waiting for me. "You're back! Mark's doing better. I think he's going to be okay!" she informed me excitedly then slowed and looked worried, "And... Katherine wants to see you in her bedroom" she said. I nodded. I knew I wasn't going to get away with this lightly. Katherine was undoubtedly still pissed at me and had every right to be.

I met her in the bedroom and she was sitting on the bed, "You saved Mark's life and I'm grateful for that," she said quietly and patted the bed. I went and sat down beside her.

"Look I'm really sorry... I know I shouldn't have kissed Mark, I was just... I wasn't in a right state of mind... I... I accept whatever punishment you have in store," I say. She nods.

"I understand... You just wanted a kiss," she says and pulls off her gloves. I shivered frightened as she did so, "Well then let me give you what you wanted," she says. I tried to jump up off the bed, but she grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed and then slid her hand up to hold my head as she kissed me forcefully. I struggled and screamed into the kiss as I could feel myself starting to age rapidly. My struggles got weaker as my muscles started to atrophy and she released me, as I was now an ancient woman near her death bed.

"When you come back, remember that I am not one to be crossed, Rise," she said as I felt my heart stop.

12