Rise of a Pirate Queen

Story Info
Elen rises from slave to pirate queen- and has a lot of sex.
2.4k words
3.89
20.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitling
Kitling
1 Followers

Please note. This story contains a lot of subjects that may make readers uncomfortable, including depictions of violent sex, rape, forced prostiution, incest and similar issues. This first installment is tamer than future installments will be, so be warned!

It goes to say, that this is a fantasy, and while playing with the darker sides of your desires is fun, actually forcing someone to perform a sexual act against their will is despicable, and should you find yourself actually justifying doing it or wanting to do so in real life, I suggest psycho-sexual counselling.

This story is set in a fantasy universe of my creation. All characters and environments are my own individual creations and are not based on anyone living or dead.

All people are portrayed are of legal age of consent.

Now that's out of the way, enjoy.

Part 1: In which our heroine is a slave.

The girl they called Elen sighed, as she soaked the cloth and carried on scrubbing the floors. Her back was aching, her arms burning with the strain, and while she was nearly finished, she wouldn't get enough rest fpr them to heal before her next task.

"Hurry up, girl!" barked the housemistress " Don't dawdle- they can sell you easily enough. And they will, if you don't work hard."

Part of Elen wanted to retort, ut she crushed it down, and just scrubbed harder until the waddling nag of a housemistress had gone.

"Just cause she's freeborn..."

It wasn't just that, Elen knew, although it was most of it. The Housemistress could claim wages, and could give notice if they treated her poorly. Elen was at the mercy of her master, a man she'd never seen.

She had been born here, her mother trying to scream quietly in order not to disturb The Family's new child in their sleep. No-one was sure who her father was, but that wasn't unusual in her situation. She knew the rumours though, knew that that was why she was kept below stairs, only allowed in the main parts of the house to scrub their floors and walls while they slept.

She heard a door click quietly ahead in the corridoor. Perhaps the housemistress had come back? But the soft pads on the floor didn't sound like her clumsy clodhoppers. She tried to clear her water up, quickly as possible, but she knocked over the bucket in her sudden panic. They weren't supposed to see her. She could stay, on the condition that no-one ever saw her, the lady had been very clear about that. She tried to mop up the water nearly in tears. This would make everything worse. She'd be sold, and this place wasn't that bad really, she had clothes and was fed and it could be so much worse.

"Hello there." She froze. This was it.

"Aren't you going to answer your master, girl?" She took a deep breath and straghtened up before meeting his eyes.

She had been expecting an older man, who her imagination furnished with a huge belly, but this man was only a few months older than her. He must be the son, Master Carnell. He was handsome, as far as she could say, his hair in thick black curls, his cheekbones high and vicious, his skin dark and clear. He was wearing nightwear, finer and in a better material than even her best dress.

" I am sorry master, I spilled my water, I was trying to get out of your way..."

"Hush, girl. I don't know you, do I? You aren't one of the upstairs slaves?"

"No, sir, I clean the floors."

He laughed, not unkindly.

"Oh, now, that's a shame. You're a pretty little thing. Such unusual hair, too." He reached out and touched it. "That colour is rare. Wasted on a floor-scrubber. Why, you could serve at our high-lords table."

She guestured at the bucket and the spilled water, the dirty suds everywhere. "I'm sure I would be too clumsy, sir"

"I'm sure your touch is delicate enough."

He was very close to her now, and before she quite realised it she was backed against the wall.

"Such good skin too. Smooth. Have you had chocolate?"

She shook her head, confused.

"It is a luxury. There is a bean, that grows. And they dry it, and grind it, and they do all sorts of things to it. My favourite way to eat it they mix it with honey and cream and a little gold. Just a little."

He leaned into her, oh so close.

"Your skin looks like that." he whispered.

And just as suddenly he pulled back from her.

"I will help you clean up this mess, and I won't tell father or mother. You will owe me a favour, though" He winked at her.

"Do you work up here every night?"

"Once every ten nights, sir."

"Ten nights." He wrang the sodden cloth out into the bucket with a delicate motion, then passed it to her. "Not soon enough for my tastes, girl. I require my favour sooner."

Elen thought she knew what he meant, and shuddered at the implications. She didn't want this- but what choice? If he told anyone of her clumsiness, or his even meeting her, she would be sold, or worse, just thrown out, with no protectors.

"It would be odd for me to be seen downstairs, also, I suppose" as he helped her up, causally brushing his hand across her breast.

"Very odd, sir."

"Hmm.They will miss you tonight, then?"

"Yes sir." She whispered.

"But I wish to see you soon. Tomorrow is rest day, yes? Even for your kind?"

"Yes sir. But only from sunrise till sundown."

"That favour you owe me."

"Sir?"

"I will take my first installment now. But you will owe me more, and when it's convenient for me, girl. Understand?"

Before she could answer he pushed her against the wall in one quick motion and kissed her fiercely. His hand rested on the small breast underneath the rough cloth of her gown and squeezed it hard. Elen closed her eyes and tried to ignore it but it was impossible. Nausea uncurled in her stomach as his thick, demanding tongue nearly chocked her and she wanted to jerk her hand in horror from the hard thing he dragged her hand to rest on. It twitched as he rubbed against her hand and he lifted his hand from hers long enough to let of a strange rasping groan. A strange aching was between her legs and she felt her head swim.

"Oh, you teasing little bitch. Don't pretend you haven't been rutting like animals down there." He stepped away from her. "I-" he cleared his throat "I will expect more willingness at our next meeting. Tomorrow. Find an excuse to be in the east wing of the house at around sunset. It's almost never used, but I'm sure it needs cleaning. Swap with someone. I don't care. Just be there. And if you think of not coming, I will make sure you and any you care for are sold to the cruelest people I know."

He walked off, soft pad pad of feet while she stood and panted against the wall.

Later, when she had the chance she ahd to ask. She had never asked before. She watched her mother eat, the womans hand shaking spilling the soup everywhere. Her face, so lined, her hair still bearing the dark reddish colour Elen had inherited.

"Mother?"

"Yes, Elen?"

"I have hear rumours, all sorts of rumours."

Her mother was silent, but laid down her soup spoon.

Elen leaned in.

"About my father, mother. Is it possible? Is... he... my father?"

Her mother was silent a while, before hissing into Elens ear.

"It will never get you anything my girl. Never. He will not recognise you. He will not know you. Don't try. He will kill you."

"I know. But- am I half sister to Master Carnell, then?"

" You are."

"Stop your whipsering there! Can you not eat in silence?" barked the housemistress. "Why I must keep company with chattering slaves I will never know."

Elen was quiet, still feeling her half brothers kiss on her lips, his hand on her breast, and the hardness he had pushed against her hand. She shudderend with sickness, but as she looked over at her mother, shakily eating her soup again, she knew he couldn't risk her mother being sold into something worse. This was her only choice.

It took all her old favours being called in, and lot of suspicious and ribbing behaviour from her fellow slaves. The east wing was much wanted, as an easy job most of the time, the east wing only being used once a year, for guests, it only required one person to clean. She got the impression that most of the girls would just sit down for a bit and run a duster over it. As it was just her, the housemistress couldn't stay with her while she worked, so she grudgingly dropped the key into Elens palms. 'It only unlocks to the east wing, so don't get any ideas. Give it back to me when you're done.'

'Yes, ma'am'

Elens hands trembled as she unlocked the door. She didn't know where Master Carnell would be, but assumed he had his own key. She closed the door behind her and heard it click softly as she looked around. It was huge, it would take her several hours, but she knew she wasn't expected to do more than dust. She might as well start on the hallway. It didn't look especially well dusted, proving her earlier suspicions right. She began, and was soon in what she assumed to be some sort of gathering room, with beautiful chairs and a fireplace. With the candles around the room lit her vision was good. Suddenly, strong hands were around her upper arms, dragging her up and back.

"There you are."

2I though- I should at least-"

"He spun her round, and looked at her for a bit, seeming to scrutinize her face.

"Well, well. I would never have thought it. Maybe it is the case."

"What sir?"

"I have been asking questions. About red-haired slaves, and what would you know? No-one wants to answer me. I finally beat it out of my personal slave, that it is said that my father went rutting with slave girls. And that he sired a daughter."

He pushed her back onto a soft chair and she gasped a little, breathless.

"And know I think of it, you do look a little like him. Prettier, of course, but like him."

Elen breathed a sigh of relief. Surely she was safe now.

"I will go sir."

"Why will you go?"

"You can't possibly want me now..."

"Oh, no, litle red, it just makes is sweeter."

He grinned a wicked grin and she wondered how she had thought him handsome before.

"Unbutton your top."

She hesitated and in a flash he had dragged her onto the floor and back handed her, hard, around the side of her head.

"You will do everything I ask, quickly. Or I will tell my mother you tried to seduce me out of my fortune."

Her head swam for a little bit, but she did as he said, as quickly as possible, unfastening herself until only her grimy underlinen was visible. He pulled that down roughly, and she covered her small breasts with her hands instinctively, until he raised his hand again. She let her breasts sit bare in the candle light, and he made a satisfied noise.

"Stay there."

He got up and took off his fine linen shirt. He was slim and smooth, with the physique of a fit, rich young man. Barely any muscle ton, but no flab.

He didn't bother taking off his loose trews, but unlaced the front flap. He walked towards her stroking his hard cock, and Elen closed her eyes in desperation. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs hard and pushed her loose skirt up her legs, past her thighs and hips until he found the cheap, rough cloth protecting her cunt from him. He put his hand over the mound and cuckled, low and dirty and Elen began to sob quietly. "Shh, girl. It's not like you haven't done this before."

She whimpered slightly as he unwrapped the cloth with an expert hand. She tensed as on finger stroked along the outer lips and shuddered, with a slight squeal as he pushed it inside her. He seemed surprised.

"Hmm. Are you a virgin, girl?"

She nodded, shaking.

"Oh, now that is sweeter still! I won't go there just yet. I'll save it. A treat for myself. But" he grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his cock. "I still expect some pleasure for all the pains I have gone to."

He got up from between her legs and smiled at her again.

He sat in the same chair he had pushed her into earlier, holding his cock casually.

"Get on your knees in front of me."

She obliged him, still trembling, biting down her earlier tears.

He grabbed her by her hair.

"Open your mouth, there's a good little girl."

When it was open he pushed her head down slowly, till her open mouth was around him, and then he started to thrust, slow and deep, gagging her with each deep thrust. He tasty salty and musky and animal.

"Lick me" He ordered, and terrified, she did, running her toungue over the hard shaft in her mouth. He let her lift her head up for a bit so she could have more freedom to do so.

"That's right, you little slut."

As she tried to do what would please him, hoping it would be all she had to do. She noticed a fluid coming out of the small hole and ran her tongue over it. It was foultasting but he groaned when she did it and jammed her head down again. His thrusts grew more frenzied and his cock started pulsing in her mout,h as she started to feel an ache between her legs again he groaned, long and loud and her mouth was full of strong-tasting thick liquid.

"Swallow it. Swallow it, bitch!" and she gulped it down.

He held her there for a minute.

"Good little slut."

He reached between her legs again and laughed at what he found there.

"That made you wet, whore, despite your complants. I think I'll be arranging matters so I can keep you, girl."

He walked away from her grinning, and soon enough, eyes stinging, heart pounding, Elen rearranged her clothes and completed her duties. What else could she do?

Coming up: Will Elen become Master Carnell's personal slave? What other depravitiesgo on in this noble house? Find out, as Elen's world gets more frightening- a

Kitling
Kitling
1 Followers