Rise of Roxy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the fourth week of filming in Texas, William the executive producer arrived. He banged Jennifer the first night and Roxy the next night. He had a thick cock, too thick for Roxy's preference and he treated her roughly and she didn't like that.

He left next day and Roxy complained to Jennifer about his rough treatment and she sympathized.

"He's like that with me darling but I bear it because it helps to consolidate our business relationship. Um have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes a bit. Why, are you interested?"

"Oh darling," Jennifer cooed.

With that certainly strengthen their relationship; they were so good together.

When they returned to the disused correctional facility in New Mexico, Jennifer and Roxy decided to share a trailer rather than have their own one. Apart from the sex, they really enjoyed each other's company and Roxy found she was able to assist Jennifer with her after-filming work.

When filming ended and everyone went to Santa Fe for the wind-up dinner, Jennifer and Roxy shared a suite and that night enjoyed their best sex they'd had together. They were pleased to be going home at last, had slept on the drive to Santa Fe and after had taken it quietly at the dinner whereas some of the women and most of the guys were out to enjoy a big bash

Just before dinner William had called Jennifer for an update and thanked her for a job well done, confirming the entire raw movie viewed to date looked very good and the sound quality was good.

"Is Roxy with you?"

"Yes."

William said casually, "After looking at this footage we've decided to cast her as Blanche Monroe."

"Omigod."

"Well yes, there's a risk but my thinking is she produce what it takes. Let me tell her now."

"Hi William. I suspect you have an offer for me. My mentor when I started in TV drama told me one night when she'd have rather much to drink that it was usually advantageous to fuck the boss."

She had to wait till William finished his coughing fit.

"We've decided to once again try for a revival of a Western. You are being offered the lead, as Blanche Monroe."

"What a mother of four sons on a horse ranch."

"Actually she was a female doctor in the northernmost part of Texas known as the Panhandle. In 1904 she became very irate when three more cowboys were brought into her surgery in a small settlement about 75 miles out from Amarillo. They were callously shot up by five drifters known as the Wilson Gang. She tried without success to round up a posse to bring the five brothers in, dead or alive, but there were no takers. So she closed her practice, borrowed a wagon from the town's livery, had the blacksmith make her a steel cage with the door secured with a padlock."

"She then loaded with provisions, and drove out on her mission to bring in the Wilson Gang who to her knowledge had killed two men and badly shot up some 15 men and two women. She said she would be gone a month but it was three months before she drove back in town, a rider meeting her on the way in and then riding on to town to yell, 'Dr Blanche Monroe is riding back into town with three preserved bodies and two Wilson's as prisoners.' She was half-starved and her clothes where in rags but she drove into town with a straight back and ignored the cheering crowd but everyone saw her triumphant smile."

"Omigod, how exciting. But do you think people these days want to see stuff like that?"

"The author, a descendant of Dr Monroe, researched and wrote the story and her family believe the story would be best be retold in a movie. They all contributed money and Mrs Kindle took the powerfully written novel to Walter Jason and he produced the screenplay."

"Omigod, Walter Jason."

"Yes and as you probably know he specializes in blockbusters. Jennifer will direct the story to be filmed mostly in Panhandle and Walter will be retained as script development adviser and Jennifer will have a western historian and an authority on early medical practices in Texas as technical advisers. My studio bean-counters are in agreement we throw $200 million at the project and we are awaiting approval from up high."

"William, that's so awesome. Are you sure you have that depth of confidence in me?"

"I've put the basic offer on the table to you to consider. Come and see me at 10:00 on Wednesday or phone me and say no way will you do it."

"Well you have confidence in me and I'm looking across at Jennifer who is grinning and nodding. I'll do it. I'll be in on Wednesday to talk money and contract. Please have your attorneys present."

"Yes Miss Reeves."

The two women were still highly excited when they returned from dinner.

"I got the feeling from William he was sold on you to be Blanche Monroe and if you turned him down he'd go off the boil on the project. He didn't say as much but I got that impression when he called to ask me to direct the epic."

The women undressed each other, wet-kissing.

"It's back to my husband Jerry tomorrow," Jennifer said sadly. "I really want you."

"God you over-sexed bitch."

They giggled and watched quietly as Roxy's hand draw gently over the rise of Jennifer's milk-white breast and circle the nipple like a great white shark closing in on a skinny fisherman on a bobbing thin plywood rowboat. As the finger drew closer and finally scraped the nipple momentarily that was sufficient; the nipple began to rise.

It was rising just like her career, Roxy thought, satisfied on both counts.

Jennifer said humbly, "It never ceases to amaze me how a near-redundant nipple can react so sensitively hanging on to a bulge of fat like a breast."

"Such is the wonder of the human body," murmured Roxy, continuing patiently with the slow arousal of her closest friend in filmmaking.

"I want you to fist me tonight."

Roxy sucked in breath. She'd always thought of that as an abusive practice and had steered clear of it. But she was aware her heart-beat had quickened.

"Okay providing you enter me from the back with the strap-on and use your small vibrator up my butt."

"Oooh, so Miss Conservative is really ready to let go sexually?" Jennifer cooed. "So my patience with you is finally paying off."

Roxy heard that but pushed it aside to concentrate on her intense foreplay, now gently palming both of Jennifer's small but beautifully shaped breasts.

It was the most disgusting night of sex Roxy had experienced and three hours was easiest the longest session she'd ever had with a woman. Jennifer lay beside her on her back, mouth open and deeply asleep and looking exhausted, emitting raspy breathing.

What had Jennifer meant her patience with Roxy had finally paid off?

Omigod, she'd meant she'd finally found a close associate willing, well perhaps not so willing, to fist her. Jennifer's husband Jerry Hinckley had rather large hands. Omigod, the scheming slut, Roxy smiled and thought it had been quite frightening for her at first witnessing the intensities of Jennifer's multiple orgasms. The poor woman night have to be taken to the aircraft on a wheelchair.

But no, they slept till 9:00 when Roxy awoke Jennifer for breakfast. While Jennifer appeared to have just ridden a horse when walking, there was no other adverse sign and within a few minutes of waking she was her usual chirpy self.

They arrived back in LA late afternoon and when Roxy switched on her phone she found a message from William. She called him while she and Jennifer waited for their bags.

"Hi Roxy, it's bad news I'm afraid. The big bosses say we have other more important projects to spend that $200 million on right now. So that's it I'm afraid. Bye."

Roxy was stunned.

"Bad news?"

Roxy stammered, "D-do you have a message to call W-William?"

Jennifer didn't bother to check her phone. She hugged her now sad-faced friend and said. "The gnomes had given thumbs down to our murderous Dr Monroe proposal haven't they?"

Roxy nodded and sniffed and felt some satisfaction at hearing those ultimate decision makers being called gnomes.

"Well darling Roxy, I'll have to find us another movie. For obviously reasons I very much enjoy working in tandem with you."

Roxy held up her fist and Jennifer kissed it, grinning. Roxy was horrified she'd just invited Jennifer to do that and wondered if she had become depraved. Perhaps she should ask a senior Baptist minister?

Next morning Roxy called her talent agent Robyn Curtin with the news that the Dr Monroe proposed movie had been canned.

"Don't worry, these things happen darling. Have you finished working down New Mexico way?"

"Yes, Jennifer and I arrived back last night. It was tremendous experience and Jennifer keeps assuring me I've done well and actually I know I've done well but I realize it's what movie-goers think of the final cut is what counts."

"Aye and I guess you are looking for your next project?"

Roxy said yes and told Robyn why the Dr Monroe proposal had been cancelled.

"I was to sign this Tuesday."

"Oh that close. Well I guess this might be news to you but people like William Packer are always looking to be associated with an unexpected success and allow their egos to get in front of their judgment."

"Oh?"

"So you now know to hold back a little?"

"Yes to hold back a little and to keep my ego behind my expectations."

"Good girl. Now let me tell you the hard facts about filmmaking and how many movies as a percentage of seemingly on-track proposals finally make it to the big screen."

Ten minutes later Roxy said, "I had no idea..." and stopped.

"Yes dear but remember you've not formally studied moviemaking."

"Roxy what is your attitude towards prophylactics?"

"They are an essential product and we should never leave home without some."

Robyn laughed and said she had a client looking for someone like Roxy."

"I hadn't thought of a career engaged in testing condoms."

Robyn explained that the condom industry of America was concerned about the market share being held by foreign manufacturers.

A group of patriotic condom-makers believe Americans should roll on American-made product and have funded an advertising campaign and the brief to its advertising agency is to use an unknown Hollywood actor under the circumstances I should use the sexist term actress. The advertising agency has invited three agents to submit profiles of starlets we believe could be right for this promotion. I'm thinking of forwarding your profile now that I find you have no work ahead of you."

"Me?"

"Darling my time is precious. Yes or no to the submission. You won't have to decide whether to accept the role if it's offered to you until you gain clear understanding of what's involved. Obviously it means promoting USA-made condoms and I can assure you the advertising standards authorities will require above the board promotion."

"Yes submit my profile. I'll confirm that instruction by email."

"Excellent. It has been really worth talking to you. I believe you could become the chosen one, but regard that comment as nonsense because I have no idea about the competition. Take up could be poor."

Roxy had a very serious thought. "Perhaps potential participates in such a campaign could feel being associated with condoms might spell the end to their career."

"Yes darling, or the exact opposite. There will be time to consider that."

Robyn called back two hours later.

"I was checking with William about the holding contract they have with you. He's advised they had nothing in view for you and he'd prepared to issue you with authority to understand advertising work in the meantime?"

"In the meantime?"

"He wishes to maintain you on contract pending the public reaction to your light musical. Apparently your comment that it could become a cult movie with the young has been confirmed by the studio's research department."

"Omigod."

"Don't get too excited about that possibility."

"No it means the movie will get to be distributed."

"Oh yes darling. Robert says it's gained support and is now being fast-tracked to catch the nation in a dull mood over the economic situation."

For a moment Roxy thought her heart would burst.

Roxy was chosen as one of three finalists and Robyn was free and offered to take her to the airport when finding Jolene had another engagement.

While waiting for the boarding call Robyn revealed her motherly side. "You are so unlike my other clients I can't get enough of you."

"Is... is that a compliment?" Roxy asked nervously and was told absolutely.

* * *

Roxy appeared before the selection panel at the advertising agency in Chicago along with two glamorous finalists. She was dismayed she'd accepted Robyn's advice and had dressed and made-up to look like the girl next door.

The account director heading the outlined the work involved and said it would require the selected person living in Chicago for two months and hotel accommodation would be provided. She and the male condom-industry representative and the creative director kept eyeing the three candidates very closely.

Roxy concentrated on maintaining calmness and avoiding smiling toothily, just as Mrs Smith had begun teaching her virtually from day one. She also kept her answers to questions brief, something else Mrs Smith had taught her.

At the end of that session, Carla Williams the panel convener then took everyone to lunch at a nearby restaurant.

Carla invited the candidates to name what wine they wanted. The two smarter looking candidates looked at one another and asked for mineral water and Roxy said champagne and the other two women said champagne and the condom man chose a whisky sour. The candidates looked sourly at their mineral water when it arrived, or at least that was Roxy's impression.

Play it cool, be yourself, she urged.

Roxy said to the condom man, Mr Rossi, "What type of condom did you favor Mr Rossi?"

Carla spluttered her champagne and Raymond Rossi laughed and said a lubed, ultra-thin and American made product."

"Oh yes, good choice," Roxy said. "It hasn't been stated but is this industry-conceived campaign to call for a rally around the flag to be aimed at women?"

Carla said, "Roxy I really don't..."

"It's okay Carla," Raymond smiled. "That was one question I didn't expect and for reasons of confidentiality it's one I should not answer right now."

"And yet you have answered it Raymond," Roxy smiled and he smiled.

Gloria then shocked the panel by attempting catch-up and asked, "What was the size of the biggest penis ever measured after being encased in a standard condom?"

"Shall we say that information is confidential to the industry," Raymond said smoothly and the two females on the panel slowly exhaled.

The other contender asked, "We weren't advised if the campaign is all about roll-ons for males or does it include pouches for females as well."

"Ah I can see our waiter coming with the menus," Carla said, waving frantically and looking at the people at two adjoining tables obviously finding the condom conversation very interesting.

Roxy caught her flight home that evening with a signed contract that had been approved by an attorney in Chicago recommended by Roxy's agent.

"How much will you receive for the campaign?" Robyn asked.

"They offered $150,000 but I got that cranked up to $300,000 to compensate for possible blips to my career. No one suggested like you did that it might enhance my career."

"You'll become known as the Condom Girl for a while but people have short recall about things that don't really matter. My advice is to prominently display that involvement on your website. People will assume you were chosen from all of America's classy young women models to front that campaign.

Jolene greeted Roxy at the airport and took her home because her husband was away that night.

Roxy came out after showering wearing only panties.

"Would you like to try fisting tonight Jolene?"

Jolene looked startled and then a smile began to build.

"Yes perhaps I should try that darling. I know some of my girlfriends are into it but I've always backed off. I'll fetch the lube."

"And don't forget the strap-on." Roxy called. "I feel really sexy this evening."

"We really must find you a good man," Jolene smiled, returning with requirements including a cover for the leather sofa.

* * *

The ten 90-second ads were set up and filmed as if the crew were making cinema movies. All the settings were different, some created in studios, others in romantic places within America.

Roxy really loved the work and one the first day of rehearsals said to the director, a sandy-headed guy not much older than herself, "I'm available for sex providing you wear a condom."

Stewart didn't have to reply. The married guy's face darkened with lust said it all.

The condom industry's rep Raymond Rossi also took Roxy away for three dirty weekends. He fucked like a machine, all emotion buried and that told Roxy why two former wives had dumped and divorced him. Still she had to think about the possibility of more work for the condom industry in the years ahead.

She'd been spot on about this campaign. It was focused on delivering the message that women had the power to demand an American-made condom or no sex, even to their husbands.

Roxy persuaded Raymond to arrange an extra ad to be made and the ad agency supported her when they read her script.

The eleventh ad showed Roxy addressing a women's group and the message was to practice safe sex, and every adult woman unless it conflicted with their personal beliefs, should carry condoms.

"I own fourteen hand-bags, seven coin purses and three clutch bags," said Roxy. "I'm not married and become subjected to propositions and so all my bags contain at least one condom pack because one never knows. Men can be so forgetful at times. Carry them to avoid missing out, is what I believe. I never do it without that additional protection."

For a time Ad #11 was one of the most popular TV ads running in America. Women liked the advice being given to other women to always carry one or more and even men admitted it was handy advice.

Some outrage was expressed that Americans were being dragged into the gutter by promiscuous advertising but it was all smoke with little fire.

Before too long the Condom Lady was receiving offers of work and she referred them all to Robyn. She took the first three offers to discuss with William. As a result of them he had a new and generous contract for Roxy drawn up and she signed.

Roxy went to dinner that evening with William and his wife.

"We have renamed the movie, 'Let's Make Music'.

"Okay but is that really better than the title Jennifer suggested, 'I Want to Sing'?"

"Our research feedback says so."

Roxy asked Eva what she thought.

"Sentimentally 'I Want to Sing' appeals to me but I agree with the research report that that title hangs weakly. I thought 'I Came Out of Jail Singing' says it all from the time Rusty's group began singing in that awful jail. But I scotched that thought when William pointed out Rusty had learned to sing as a young girl."

"Have you seen the movie?"

"Yes William bought a rough copy home and we had friends over."

"And?"

"Their reactions were very favorable and they all liked the bit of her returning to her former jail with her new musical and the place rocked, very much like in that movie about the life of Johnny Cash. They thought they'd be sitting through a wispy old-style musical but found that wasn't the case and thoroughly approved of the screenplay. Have you any thoughts about what you'd like to do next?"

Roxy looked at William.

He sighed and said, "Oh no!"

Eva asked Roxy, "Tell me about it."

She listened intently as they ate and even William began concentrating more, becoming caught up in Roxy's passion.