Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 04

Story Info
John faces the changes in himself.
14.3k words
4.73
5.5k
15
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2018 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's notes: Special thanks to Ed for editing this piece of work. Any errors that remain are my own fault.

*

Honey had heard of sisters who had gone wild, hunting with fang and claw but had never seen one. John leaped out with a snarl and pulled the deer down using only his claws. Once it was down he bit and clawed at its neck until it stopped moving. When he stood up his hands and claws were dripping blood as was his muzzle.

She started to check him out to see if he was hurt but her eyes locked on to his erection. As she moved forward his musky arousal hit her like a hammer between the eyes. "Honey want John now..." she said her mind focusing on breeding with him.

Wordlessly John pulled her to him in a crushing embrace. He wanted her now and her scent drove him mad with desire. Pulling her down to the ground he entered her and made love with fire and passion. When he was done her rolled over so he was on top and pulled out. Getting up he impaled himself on her member and mewed in pleasure as they made love. As she orgasmed inside him, he felt her seed follow his canal to a waiting egg. It took only a matter of moments and he knew he was going to have her child. Bending down he nuzzled her and said, "Now Honey and John are complete."

Smiling up at him Honey nuzzled him back, "Honey and John complete." She stroked his face with her hands and added, "Honey think John need to go make Winston a proper part of the family."

Looking down at her, John said "Do you think she still wants me?"

Honey laughed, "Are you joking, she wants you more now than ever love. She and the others have been talking about it. It is hard to believe, but Winston is terribly shy when it comes to you."

"John loves his Honey girl," he said getting up. "I will send the others to come help you with the meat and rifle."

"Don't trouble yourself, they are already coming and Winston is still where you left her."

As John passed the others he was not aware of their looks or how his musky scent affected them. It was only after he passed them that Kitten whimpered softly. "I want him... Want hell, I need him..." She looked at the others and said, "Did he affect you like he did me... It feels like a god just walked by and I should be worshiping the ground he walked on." She looked at their mute nods and then back towards where he disappeared into the brush.

As Honey had said, John found Winston still where he had left her. Walking up he looked down at the sister and said, "It's time to make you a part of our family."

Winston looked up and recoiled, of all the horror movies she had seen, John had them beat. The scent of blood, sex, and his heavenly musk clung to him like a cape. Still unsure about what to do she dumbly nodded.

Seeing Winston was not going to make a move John got down and slowly pushed her onto her back. His hands caressed her breasts as he nuzzled her neck. In a matter of moments, he could smell her excitement, she was ready. Mounting her John made love slowly, taking his time and making sure she enjoyed it. That was the trick to open her mind, the pleasure she felt would be his path in. Like a flower in the morning sun, Winston's mind opened up to him and his too her.

"Welcome to our family Winnie," John's mind said to hers. The reason she had been afraid was that in reality, Winston, like Julio before, was a made up personality. Winnie was born a female and while she did help the government, she did so because she had lost her human family in a car accident and had nothing to lose.

Winnie's mind breathed a sigh of relief. John knew her secret and accepted her as she was. Like dough she felt herself being molded to suit his wants and needs. She belonged, not just to Kitten and their family, she was John's also. No wonder Kitten had come back a completely different person.

Feeling her reach the peak of pleasure, John followed suit and filled her with his seed. His mind still in hers said, "You are one of us now, our family. And of course we are yours, your new and improved family."

As she orgasmed, Winnie felt the pain of the loss of her human family wash away in the pleasure. Even though they had both orgasmed, she was pleased that he kept making love to her. It was not fucking; it was truly making love both in their minds and bodies. "I love you," She said mentally as her eyes locked on to his.

"I love my little brave Winnie," John's mind replied. His mind caressed hers and he said, "Or would you rather be someone else?"

Speaking vocally for the first time since John came back she said, "I would be whoever you wish me to be."

"Then Winnie it will be," John said vocally and kissed her. "There it's sealed with a kiss," his mind added as he dismounted her.

Winnie held on to John a moment and smiled up at him. Sitting up she started licking his muzzle and purring. Even though they had finished, she felt him still in her mind. "Your face is a mess, let me clean you up," she said licking him clean. There was something very calming and yet erotic about the act of cleaning John. She wondered if anyone else had done that and made a note to ask them later.

For his part, John was surprised. Not only by Winnie's actions but by how good it felt to have her licking him. It was calming, pleasurable, and felt right somehow. He wondered if Honey knew about the cleaning ritual and if he was just perverted. If so, then Winnie was just as much as he was. He could feel her mind near exploding in pleasure as she licked his face.

Although she didn't want to stop, Winnie leaned back once his face was clean. "There all better." She lowered her eyes and added, "May I walk back with you to camp?"

John smiled, "Thank you and you're not going to start being shy again are you?"

Winnie was glad she had fur; otherwise he would have seen her blush. "No, not shy. Respectful."

Standing John offered her his hand. "Of course you can walk with me. Remember you are my brave Winnie."

Winnie smiled as she stood. She walked beside him with her hand in his all the way back to camp. With a last glance at him, she went over to Kitten and sat beside her. "Why didn't you tell me," she said mentally.

John looked at Honey and the others and smiled, "Winnie is feeling much better." One by one, the others went over to Winnie and kissed her. Honey then served him a piece of meat and then sat eating her own piece slowly. It was funny; all four of the other women would look at Winnie and then glance at him now and then. He knew they were talking about him.

After a while Honey looked at him and giggled. She snuggled up tightly against him and started licking his neck playfully. "Winnie was right," she thought to herself as she started purring. Without realizing she was doing it, she pushed him on his back so she could better clean him.

What followed that night was one of the most bizarre and profoundly erotic nights of John's life. No sooner had Honey pushed him on his back then the others moved over and started licking his fur. He would say that's enough and push one away when another would take the vacated location and the first would move away from his hands. Finally, he gave up his halfhearted attempts at stopping them and just went with the flow.

The more they licked, the more aroused John became. In turn, his musky scent and excitement would cause them to lick more and purr louder. It all came together when he orgasmed, not with his body, but rather with his mind. After that things became fuzzy and he had vague memories of lying on his back as four licked him and final one was riding his erect cock. At first he thought it was Honey, but then it was Candy's mind linked with his. No wait it was Beth or was it Kitten or even Winnie. He became confused, but did not mind who it was that was bringing herself to orgasmic pleasure on top of him.

When he woke the next morning, all five of the women were cuddled up against him and using his body as a pillow. Before he could say anything the women all woke up together. If that wasn't odd enough, they didn't speak as they broke camp. Once everyone was ready, John said, "I think we should split up." You would think he had said "I hate you all" by the amount of tears that welled from five pairs of eyes. "What I mean is while we are hiking," John said hurriedly. Even that didn't stop their tears and hurt looks.

"Don't you want us anymore," they cried in unison.

"No, no it's not that. I was thinking that if we come across any problems, only two at a time are pinned down. The others would be in a position to help." John said looking around.

The five women looked at each other and back to him, "It is a good idea." They split into pairs and set off at a slight angle.

"Please keep within two hundred yards," John called out. He looked at Honey and asked, "Ready?"

"Kitten is ready to walk with John," Kitten replied smiling at him.

"Oh okay," John replied. Even though each of the women was identical he thought up until that moment that he could tell them apart by their scent, voice and mind. After a few minutes of walking he said, "Kitten, you know more about our race than anyone. What happened last night?"

"What does John mean," Kitten asked.

"Why does licking each other affect us the way it did and for that matter why are you talking the way you are?"

Tilting her head Kitten thought about John's questions. "Kitten licking a sister or a child is a sign of devotion for the other's wellbeing." She looked at John and again felt honored that Honey wanted her to walk with him today. "Kitten licking John is..." She paused a long moment trying to find the right words. "It is like when humans get married with the honeymoon added at the same time." She smiled happily at her analogy.

"John doesn't... I mean I don't understand. Are you saying that you licking me means we are mates now? What about Honey and Winnie?"

Nodding happily Kitten replied, "All family are John's mates now. Kitten and sisters are honored." She rested her hand on her belly, "John lead family, Kitten's sisters and Kitten are his and have his children."

"Honey," John said in his mind. "What is going on?"

"John become mate of Honey and her sisters," Kitten replied in Honey's voice.

Stopping John looked at Kitten, "How did you do that?"

"Do what John," Kitten asked in Honey's voice.

"Talk in Honey's voice."

"Kitten is Honey is Candy is Winnie is Beth," Kitten replied each time in the other women's voice. She saw the look of confusion in his face. Taking his hands in hers she said, "Remember back by the waterfall when John made love to Kitten. How their minds became one mind?"

"So you, Honey, Beth Candy and Winnie are still linked?"

"No, Kitten is sisters and sisters are Kitten."

Kitten's reply really bothered John. But this was not the time to talk about it. Instead he said, "You still did not explain why you are talking in third person."

"It is the way Honey knows John likes her to talk," Honey's voice replied. "Sisters will talk in a way that pleases John."

"Figures, he said under his breath.

"Is John unhappy with Honey," Kitten asked in Honey's voice as her eyes welled with tears.

"Oh no, not at all," he replied with a false smile.

"Good, "Kitten replied in her voice this time. After about an hour of silence broken only by the sounds of birds she said, "Kitten is overwhelmed by the possibilities of the union of minds John." She took his hand in hers and added, "Sisters could solve any problem easily with five minds working together at once."

Suddenly Kitten stopped forcing John to stop. She looked at him and dropped to the ground. "Kitten didn't mean it. John solves problems. Kitten begs forgiveness," she whimpered not looking up

Before he could reply, the other four ran from the brush and clung to Kitten as if to protect her, "Please forgive Kitten, she didn't mean anything bad," they said looking up at him.

"One at a time please...." John said peevishly. "Never mind... Of course I forgive you Kitten. Anyways you were right, five minds are much better than one." When she looked up he offered his hand to her and helped her to her feet. He looked up at the sky and judged it was still morning and said "Find a place to camp. I need time alone to think." In an instant all five took off at a run spreading out in the direction they had been traveling.

As he continued walking east John was joined by the others one by one. The last one to arrive back was Candy and he had to stop and look at her, "What the hell happened to you?" Candy was breathing hard and slathered in sweat.

For once Kitten answered in her own voice," Candy has found the special place."

John looked at Candy with a raised eyebrow. "It is where Kitty became the goddess," Kitten answered in Candy's voice.

"How far?" As Kitten started to reply John added, "Please do not do that. Only talk in your own voice, the one that belongs with the body."

"Kitten is sorry John," Kitten replied softly looking at the ground.

"It is okay Kitten." He said hugging her. Turning to Candy he asked again, "How far?"

"About twenty klicks," Candy panted.

"Okay, you five go ahead and make camp. I will be along." He looked around, "When I get close or need help finding it, I will ask for a guide to come get me." They nodded and started off at a brisk walk. One of them stopped and came back to stand before him.

"Can Honey stay," Honey asked. She looked down and added, "Honey thinks she made a terrible mistake and John is mad at her."

"I'm not mad at my Honey girl. I just need time to think." He raised her chin and nuzzled her face and gave her neck a little lick. "Now Honey needs to go catch up with the others and help make camp." He could feel her pleasure at his lick and watched her hurry off.

As John walked he was unable to find answers in the silence. How did he feel about them? Honey he loved, there was no question about that. What about the others? After milling on it for an hour he came to the conclusion that yes he loved them also. Did he want to mate with them? Did he want what was happening? Mating, yes it was now built into his body chemistry to have children. But the way they had acted reminded him of how they acted with Kitty when he first met her. That he did not want. He was not a god and damn well was not going to be sucked into that trap.

He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that John was not aware that he was being stalked until there must have been at least twenty people behind and to the sides of him. He saw a large tree that looked like it had been struck by lighting up ahead. While the branches were mostly gone, it was still standing. He angled towards it as he walked a plan forming in his mind. "I picked up some company," he told Honey. "I'm going to wait them out and see what happens."

"We are on our way." Honey replied.

Reaching the tree, John took off his pack and set it down. He sat down with his back against the tree with his rifle in his lap and waited. "Let me know when you are in area, I will give you a signal to home in on."

"I know you John," Candy said in his mind. "You are going to pull another fool assed stunt."

"Welcome back Candy," John replied. "No, I'll be good mostly... this time it is sisters not humans."

Raising his voice John called, "So are we going to talk first or are we going to see how many I can drop before you get to me." He laughed and then added, "Or shall we wait for my family to come and even the odds."

John heard a soft rustling behind him; it could have been the wind for all anyone would have known. Instead of ignoring it, he rolled left and pointed the sniper rifle at a sister about twenty feet behind the tree. "Your woodcraft sucks." Again a noise and he spun and fired hitting a tree next to another sister who was rushing him. Turning back to face the first one he said, "I won't miss next time...last chance to talk."

"Who you, you on our land," the sister in front of him said in his mind.

Standing John said, "I didn't see your marker claiming the land." He turned his head and said, "I hear you back there moving." Turning back, he added mentally, "I am passing through."

"Who you! You are not a sister...Not to be trusted!" the woman's mind replied angrily.

"If you had asked nicely, I would have replied in kind. However, since you are not nice my reply is...none of your god damn business. So kindly take your sisters and piss off."

"Oh yes, I can see how this will end on a good note," Candy's voice said.

The cat woman before him growled and leaped forward. Before she had taken two steps John saw the ground before the woman being stitched by automatic fire. As other shots rained down behind and around him and he smiled, "Oh I see my family has arrived. Would you like to talk now?"

He barely had time to see a blurred form running up and tackle the woman. "You no attack our mate!" Candy said snarling.

As the others came out of hiding he saw their tails whipping around angrily, "It would seem my family is pissed."

Without looking up from where she was holding the other cat woman down Candy said, "This shit of pulling your ass out of the fire is getting old John."

"John," the cat woman said in a scared voice. She looked at Candy and added, "This John? We not know."

Getting up Candy looked down at the sister and said angrily, "How many brothers you see? Candy thinks you are a foolish sister."

"That's enough Candy," John said. He could almost read the strange cat woman's thoughts as she looked around at the others covering her still with weapons. She had stepped in it big time and managed to piss off the ruling counsel of all the sisters.

"May I offer you our camp and food?"

John was about to say not only no but hell no when Honey said in his mind, "Be nice." She walked up and crouched down before the woman. Taking the woman's hands in hers she said solemnity, "Honey is honored to accept for her mates." Standing she helped the woman up and linked her arm in hers, "Honey would be honored to walk with you to your camp."

As they walked away John walked over and picked up his pack. Slinging it over one shoulder he looked at Candy who was waiting for him. Walking up to her he gestured for her to precede him. "What did you want me to do, kiss her ass and beg to be allowed to walk through," he asked her mentally.

Candy stopped and looked at him. When he had come up beside her she replied softly, "We know John is not one for talking. But Honey could have helped you if you had let her walk with you." She paused and added mentally to him, "While we love you and would take a bullet for you without question. Do you always have to push Candy to prove her love?"

"Is that what you really think?"

"Yes, no, I don't know John." Candy's mind replied frustrated to him. "Of all of us, Candy understands you most of all. She...I... am the only one who dares to stand up and cuss you out as needed." She looked down and added, "My sisters, Candy's sisters do not understand that John needs to be slapped down now and then." Looking at him with teary eyes she said softly, "We, they, are upset with Candy now."

"Now hear this," John said forcibly to his family. "Candy did the right thing defusing the situation. If I even think you are ganging up on one of your sisters ever again I will turn you over my knee and spank each and every one of you until you won't be able to sit down for a week."