Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 06

Story Info
John's family grows in unexpected ways.
13.4k words
4.7
6.3k
23
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2018 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

*

"Hand me a piece of jerky Kitten," John said aloud. Turning to Little Bit he asked, "Can you talk to them?"

"Yes, but I am only pup they not listen to me." Little Bit replied.

"They will, trust me," John replied as he took a bite of meat. He looked at the others, "Calm yourselves and come with me. As they started grabbing supplies and weapons he stopped them. "No... just yourselves. We will meet the pack on even terms. This is their home; we are the ones trespassing."

On the other side of the little grove, John dug a path up to the ground. Though it was still snowing, the blizzard had died down. Walking about ten meters from the tree he sat down and patted the snow next to him. "Sit beside me Little Bit," he said mentally. The pup came up and sat beside him and looked around.

"Candy, Baby Girl watch six. Kitten and Tracker left. Winnie and Honey right. Do nothing until I say so." John commanded. He looked down at Little Bit and said, "Call the pack and say I will speak with them."

"They will not listen John."

"Can they hear me if I call to them?" John asked. "Or can you channel me?"

"Ah the English Channel how I long to see it once again," Winnie said wishfully.

"Channel? What is that," Tracker said beating out Honey by a whisker.

Ignoring them John stood and walked forward. "You seek me? Well come and face if you dare. Tooth to tooth...Claw to claw or speak of peace. Your choice," his mind roared. All of the maleness that the girls had felt and smelled when he took them fully came out now in his mental shout.

"Contact fifty meters," Candy transmitted.

A moment later the others reported the pack circling in so again John's mind roared a challenge. "I killed the great bear to the north west. You think I am scared of a few pups acting big? Come face me if you dare." A moment later three of wolves came out in front of him and stood unspeaking.

"You not welcome here. You must die," the words came brokenly from one of the wolves.

"My clan and I are passing though. We will leave once we have rested. Leave us. I have no wish to kill you." John looked around, "If I must I will fight your pack to protect my mates." He returned his attention to the front group, "It is sad that the leader of your pack hides off to the side."

"Do you think you can intimidate my family? For a cat who is out numbered you talk big."

"For a dog who hides behind females that is rich," John replied. "Now that we have had our pissing contest, let us talk without our females threatening each other."

"You wish me to give up my advantage? I think not. Safer to kill you."

"I know you Candy," John transmitted. "What holdouts are you carrying?"

"Me? Would I do something against your will?" Candy replied. "I don't need a hold out. But you might think to ask your Honey girl and Kitten. They like to play with eggs."

"I would run if I were you," John transmitted to the wolf pack. "Take them out girls."

As if they had practiced it, Honey and Kitten both threw the hand grenades so they landed in the middle of the wolves on their sides. "Run damn you!" John commanded with all the force he had and the pack scattered. A moment later the two explosions ripped through the air.

"We will talk," the voice said in a submissive tone.

"Go inside, pack everything up and wait for me." John said sitting down. He stroked Little Bit's back as he added, "Stay out here with me."

Although the wolf cub had seen fighting, the sounds of the explosions had scared her and she would have run to her sisters had not John ordered her to sit where she was. His word was her law and nothing would make her break it. "John leader of pack now."

"What?" John asked confused.

"You command and then save pack. John, you are the new leader of pack. But they are confused and scared." Little Bit tried to explain to him.

"Calm and make sure they understand I will not harm any of them please." John said to her. He turned his attention to the lone wolf who was belly crawling up to him. About three feet away it rolled over and exposed its throat. He moved forwards on all fours and placed his hand with claws exposed on the wolf's throat. "The fight is over between us now."

Intelligent eyes looked up at him, "The fight is over."

Aloud John said, "Little Bit, guard the entrance. I will be back." Standing he looked down at the wolf, "Come let's find a quiet place to talk." He started walking over to another group of trees with the wolf following. Once they were alone he sat down and looked at it. "You are the Alpha Bitch. Where is the Alpha male?"

"We have...had no male. Pack all females." The wolf replied looking at him.

"Forgive me for asking, but how does the pack grow with only females?"

"When it is time, the pack will find males to breed with. Now pack has male and needs no others." The wolf remained looking at him, "When it is time, male will give pack children."

John finally realized that he had acquired a pack of wolves as part of his family. "I cannot stay here. Humans hunt because of damage I have done them. Do you understand that I am only passing through?"

"It is good time to move," the wolf agreed.

"John, you are leader of pack now. They are our sisters and you will grant them many cubs," Little Bit transmitted.

"Kitten? Can we cross breed?" John transmitted.

"Kitten doesn't know. John is different than others of our kind," Kitten replied slowly.

"The pack will come with me or stay if they choose. I will not command you to leave your home," John said finally to the wolf. He moved forwards and nuzzled the bitch before licking her face. "You, however once you are with my child will follow no matter where I lead."

The wolf felt a wave of panic as she went into heat. It was not time yet. But this cat was making her crave, no need him inside her. She whimpered and stood ready to receive him.

John's own need began to push forth. His animal side took control and he pounced on the wolf. As he fucked her his mind rolled over hers and proclaimed, "MINE!"

Any resistance she had washed away under the force of his mind as she proclaimed, "Yours" with all her being. Her mind exploded and suddenly she became aware of the six other owned cats and the pup who was grown in mind but not body. They were his and owned also. The sealing point when his seed splashed into her and sought out her eggs. Never before had she felt the moment of conception until now. Now she was carrying six pups made from her owner's seed.

Dismounting her John came back fully in control. He stroked her fur and said, "I name you Sly. Now, call the pack in and then you may go join your sisters."

"This one will and has," the wolf replied mentally. It walked over to Little Bit and rolled over to expose her belly. "You are alpha female. I see that now."

Following the ritual that her owner had performed. Little Bit went over to the larger wolf and placed her paw on the other's neck. "No, Honey is alpha female. She was first of John's wives. I am still waiting but thank you for respect." She licked the other's muzzle and then added, "Welcome to our clan sister."

Rolling back over the wolf licked Little Bit's muzzle in return. "Owner is strange. Not like wolf."

"Owner is called John. Was once human but now cat. Takes getting used to but loves all wives with all his heart. Not like male wolf who come and go without care. Master is life mother and we his daughters in protection mind. Hard to explain but you will see." Little Bit said, "Come I introduce you to new sisters." She got up and went down into the tunnel and cave where others were with the wolf following.

John sat before the tree once more and waited as the pack gathered before him. "I am leader. You may stay and form own pack or join my family. It is your choice." He paused and then added, "Sly who once led you in now mine and carries my daughters. If you come with, you too will carry my daughters and belong fully as part of my family/ clan/ pack."

Finally, after a minute one of the wolves crawled to him and rolled over in submission, "I am Slow One, I wish to join you," she said mentally.

Going to her John's hand gripped her throat and his mind slammed into hers. Just as he had done with the first one he dominated her and stripped her bare as he commanded, "MINE!" He followed that with the command that once they stopped he would take her and impregnate her with is seed.

Out of the fourteen wolves remaining in the pack, six of them came forward and submitted to him. He would impregnate all of them that night and they knew it. In the meantime, their minds were bound to him and their sisters. As they were getting ready to leave one more wolf came up and rolled over.

"Bad," Little Bit said mentally.

The wolf flipped back over and growled at Little Bit who stood her ground with her hackles raised. In a shot John tackled the wolf and had her back over. His mind slammed into hers and crushed her mind like a grape. A second later his claws ripped into her throat and crushed her windpipe. Looking down at the dying wolf he said, "No one threatens one of mine." He raised his eyes to the remaining wolves and repeated his words.

In mass they all came forward and submitted fully to him. No one, not even Honey had seen an attack like that. The wolf was dead even before he touched her and everyone there knew it. John had killed with his mind alone.

He stood and looked around before speaking, "How far to that town Candy because I am not going back up to the trail."

"Candy thinks twenty clicks John," Candy replied.

"Okay I want you and Baby Girl to find a place where we all can be together fifteen clicks from here." John said looking at them. "Pick two of your new sisters and teach them your tracking on the way." He paused, "Kitten, take Tracker, and all of our new sisters except Sly and Little Bit with you and find something to eat. A couple moose would be nice."

"Only toos mooes," Winnie said in her Brooklyn accent.

"Honey, talk to Tammie tell her to stay and when she is ready someone will come for her. I do not trust her alone with the humans out there." He paused and then added, "Little Bit, you and Sly lead until you are tired then I will take over. He looked at the wolf, "Sly, I am counting on you to teach Little Bit what she needs to know."

"Sly understands," Sly replied to him. She went to Little Bit and added, "I understand now what you were saying. Owner think you need training but you really teach me."

"Yes he is different than normal Alpha males. On the other paw he will do anything to protect his mates. He even killed a brown bear by himself to save Honey." Little Bit replied as they started following Candy's scent.

"But who is alpha female?" she asked.

"Looking for the job," Little Bit shot back. "It is hard to say. They all take their leading roles. But I would say it is Candy. She a human warrior before like owner was. The only difference is Candy was a squid and John a grunt...whatever that means. But of all of us, Candy understands him the most and when in a fight we look to her to help lead us." She realized that of her sisters were listening in to their talk.

"So Candy is the alpha female," She agreed.

"No sister, I am not. If anyone it is Honey, she was born of cats instead of a human at one time. While that is not important in itself. She is the only who can calm John. Right Sister?" Candy spoke up.

"I am too passive to be leader," Honey replied. She thought for a minute before saying, "Sister wolves, our clan, tribe, pack, does not have one single female who leads all. Each of us fill the role as needed by our owner. Even Little Bit, our smallest sister, fulfills a role."

"Yes she bites," Candy replied with a laugh.

For once, they made it to the next stop with anything happening. Even the wolf scouts who checked behind them, did not catch any scent of humans. As all of the others made camp and gathered firewood, He called Candy and the Sly to him. "Show me where you found the doctor," he commanded.

She opened her mind to say wait until the next day but something in his eyes and mind stopped her. Instead with a nod she led the way at a trot. She felt the confusion of her sister wolf and said, "I do not know either sister but we will find out soon enough." Moving at an easy jog it only took an hour to reach the edge of the woods and scattered dark houses. Reaching a darkened human house, she stopped, "There John. That is where Candy and Baby Girl found Doc." She lifted her nose and tried to catch any hint of a cat or human scent but all she could smell was decay. "Candy is sorry she is not there."

"Sly?" John asked the wolf.

Like Candy she lifted her muzzle and smelled the wind. She moved away from the others and smelled again, "Bad food... mold... old cat... dog... old human..." She told the others as she identified the scents.

John waited until the other two finished and then stared at the house. "Wait here and keep watch. I am going in." He took a step forwards and then stopped to look at them. "She is inside hiding and I must go alone to her. Make sure no one surprises us."

Going up John tried the back door and to his surprise found it unlocked. Instead of entering that way he went to various widows and tried them. They were properly locked and the curtains were all drawn. Returning to the back door he waited outside it while letting her know he was there. When she did not come out he said mentally, "Sister, I know you can hear me. I know you feel betrayed and hurt but please allow me to come in and speak with you."

He waited a few minutes before trying again, "Doc, you can stay here in isolation for all your life if that is your wish. I just need your guidance and expertise once I have it you have the word of the Council that no one will ever bother you again."

"Baby Girl I need fresh meat for a sister who is starving." John transmitted openly. Without waiting he returned his attention to the one in the house. "Sister, can I open the back door and enter your home at least. I do not wish to attract attention to you."

Finally, he got a reply out of her, "Enter."

Opening the door John went in and closed it behind him. He was in a short hall which had a utility room to one side and a kitchen to the other. Sitting down he said aloud, "Thank you sister."

"I am not your sister," a soft voice replied from somewhere inside the house.

"Did she hurt you so much that you turn your back on our race?" John asked simply.

"She left me! She ran away and left me ownerless and in hell!" the voice screamed.

"Yes she left you and all the others. Ann and her followers took over and was killed for their crimes against our kind," John replied calmly. "I do not like this yelling back and forth. So I am coming to you so we can talk face to face." He stood and walked into the house fully. Now that he was inside he caught her scent. Following it he found himself at a locked door.

"Will you open the door or shall I open it for you," he said.

"Please just go," the reply came into his mind.

With that opening he was in her mind. Doc's mind was broken and she was waiting for death to take her. Mentally he pulled her into his arms and held her tight. All she had seen and lived through suddenly flooded his mind and since he was connected with his wives and family they relived her memories too. Distantly he could feel and hear their wails of despair from them and commanded, "Let it go... Let me heal her without all of you making it worse!"

Returning his full attention to Doc he said, "Come to me now. I will grant you your final wish.' John paused and then transmitted to all the families, "John from the council will grant his sister her wish for death by his own hand if that is what she really wants. No one will stop or change my mind. If it is the will of the families that I too am to die for this act, I will follow your judgment."

"John no!" Honey transmitted to him.

"Stay out of this Honey. One law for all, that is the rule." He paused and then said tenderly, "Come out Doc." He heard a lock clicking and the door opened. Before him he saw the thinnest and most pitiful looking cat woman he had ever seen. Wrapping her into his arms John held her close physically as well as mentally. "Let me heal you," he said aloud.

Doc looked up into the green eyed cat and felt faint. John was unlike any sister she had met. He was male all the way through and she could not say no to him. All she could do was cling to him as if he were a life preserver in her ocean of despair.

"Baby Girl I need that meat now!" John transmitted. Aloud he said softly, "You are mine now," and licked her muzzle. "The past is in the past Doc; it is time for you to move forward."

She belonged once more her mind rejoiced. In a weak and trembling voice, she said, "I am yours." She rested her head against his chest and for the first time she felt peace. Her hurt and pain faded and she passed out.

Catching the cat woman, John eased her down to the floor where he sat with her head on his lap. Stroking her head and back. He sent to Kitty, "I found your Doc but she is not ready to see you. In time we will return and you two can make peace."

"Thank you John," she transmitted back tenderly.

"Baby Girl is here Master," Baby Girl transmitted from outside the house, where she stood bent over panting heavily.

"Bring it to me, come in back door," John replied. "Candy I will need a stretcher for Doc."

When Baby Girl came in she was still slathered in sweat and about ready to drop. She had just run flat out the whole way and thought she was going to drop dead before reaching her owner. All her exhaustion disappeared when she saw Doc. "Oh you poor dear," Baby Girl said crying when she saw now bad off Doc was.

She pulled out the fresh meat from her pack and offered it to John who shook his head, "You feed her Baby Girl," he said mentally to her. "It will help her heal."

"Doc, wake up love." Baby Girl gently shook her sister. When the starving cat opened her eyes, she offered her a little piece she had bit off. The other cat chewed slowly and closed her eyes as she swallowed. She continued feeding the cat tiny pieces until John stopped her.

"Rest now Doc," John said as he stroked her hair. He looked at Baby Girl and caressed her face with his free hand, "I'm sorry I pushed you so hard love."

Baby Girl moved into his touch and replied, "It is okay John. Our sister needed it. Candy and I will carry her back."

"I will," John replied. "Candy the stretcher needs to be pulled by one. Baby Girl will lead way back while you try to wipe our back trail." He paused and then mentally went into Doc's sleeping mind and held her within his loving mind. "No one will ever hurt you while I am alive. You and I are bound now as are your all of your other sisters in my clan. No one is left behind."

"Amen," Candy replied.

It wasn't until then that John realized he had been transmitting to all instead of just talking to Doc. "Well it's true squid and you know it."

"I knew it grunt. I just didn't know that they taught grunts the same thing." Candy shot back. She paused, "Doc's transport is ready and it's not my fault so don't blame me."