Rise of the Demon Ch. 01

Story Info
One night in the moon and Lauren's world turns forever.
3k words
4.44
3.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys! Please leave comments and your opinions, this is the first of many stories so i promise it'll get better as i go on and with your help too. We begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren was a beautiful girl at 19, she stood at 5'7 with an hour glass figure, her long midnight black hair hung just below her shoulders, and her eyes were a light brown in the sun. Most men wanted her to themselves but for selfish reasons, none were to love her. Except one. Emmett. At 20 he was perfection in all womens eyes. Standing at 6'2 with a perfectly muscled toned body with just the slightest pudge to make his shape stand out. His ginger brown hair in it's curly long mess hung just below his ears, accenting grey-blue eyes that got covered if he didn't adjust his hair for a while. Emmett has loved Lauren for many years, growing up best friends made their bond close but he had many secrets he had to keep from her and the only place he could tell her were in his dreams.

~Emmett~ Walking into the dim lit living room she was the first to catch my eye. She sat happily on the red couch. The room was darkened for the movie we were watching. The table with the television stood next to me at the doorway for the kitchen, with a red armchair against one wall.

The long couch Lauren was settled upon parallel from the television. I must've been standing there for too long because her voice rang through my head lost in thought.

"Are you going to keep standing there weirdo or are you going to come sit so the movie can start?" She asked half mockingly and impatiently. "You've always been impatient." I calmly told her as I dropped the pile of blankets i was holding onto her.

She just gave me her best evil glare. "Maybe if you didn't move so slow i wouldn't be impatient!" she said playfully. All i could do was laugh, if only she knew the truth.

~~~~~~The movie was over now and the room was silent except for the creduts playing. Lauren was fast asleep swaddled in three blankets, i didn't need any, my body was always hot, no matter what the temperature around me was. She never understood why and i couldn't tell her. I stood and stretched my body from head to toe, i hated sitting for a long time. I stood for a second and watched her sleep, she looked so beautiful and peaceful when she slept. I bent down and gently picked her up, standing still as she shifted to get comfortable in my arms.

She was 150 pounds and to me she was as light as a feather pillow.

Slowly i made my way up the stairs to her room, my bones aching to be free,

'Just a few minutes then i go.' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Her room was unique with more than one theme.

Her bed was a wooden black with a white blanket with black outlining covering her mattress.

Her wall covered in paintings she spent days working on, and her desk all white with a black chair. She also had a pink bin of at least 20 teddy bears she refused to throw out.

But one thing was missing, she had no pictures of family along with the rest of her house.

"I am the closest thing to family she has and I've been lieing to her for years." I thought. That thought had crossed my mind on many days leaving, confusing me each time.

I shook my head at the thought of my lies and walked against the cold wood floor to her bed.

Gently laying her down and wrapping her in her blankets. She was still deep asleep, unaware of the world around her.

'It'll be morning soon' I thought looking at her curtains. She liked to wake up to the sun so she slept with them drawn back which i thought was strange.

I pulled them back and looked out, the moon was a bright orange with blue swirls through it.

It seemed strange and before i could think into it my body reminded me of it's needed release.

I gave one last look at Lauren and quickly left the room. I left the house as fast as i could and into the night i went to be free at last.

~~Lauren~~ I tossed in my sleep, something felt strange and tingled through my body.

My sleep heavy eyes fluttered open and tried to make sense of the light upon my room.

'Emmett must've carried me bere but what's with the light?" I thought aloud.

It was still dark out but my room was a bright orange and then i seen it's source in a mirror. The moon. I stood up snd rushed to my window, opening it to get a better look. I stared up at the oddly colored moon and watched it cast it's strange hue only to my room.

As i noticed it was only this area lit by the light blue sparks shot from the sky hitting my body and setting my insides on fire.

As i lay in pain on the cold floor the sparks kept coming, sending pain through my entire existence.

And then i felt weightless.

Numb to the touch and now no longer touching the ground, i was floating in my room unwillingly.

I couldn't move to try to get away the orange light drowned my room in it's brighter color now.

Blue lightning shot all around my body and i could no longer see anything but blue and orange wrapped around me as i was levitated on my back in the middle of the room.

A large shock was sent through my body and the grueling sound of bones snapping filled my ears.

They were mine.

I used the last of my strength and tried to scream but nothing came up.

The light harshly dropped me onto the floor and left my room, i lay there watching the light disappear and feeling pain wash over my body passing out seconds later.

My body retreated back into unconsciousness as the pain became too much to handle.

~~Emmett~~ I was finally free, i had been suppressing myself for too long.

I could feel the ground crunch beneath my weight.

I was 230 pounds of muscle in my human form, now I'm the same weight but in long brown fur, muscle, and wolf.

This was who i was.

On all fours i was 5'5 but on standing on my hind legs i was 6'5.

I only knew a few like me, we stayed close but that was for safety reasons.

I knew there were others in larger packs that would kill us if we didn't have each other. But tonight was just me, i had been with Lauren for two days unable to change.

I ran through the woods at speed that was only matched by few land animals.

'It felt so good to be free!' i thought.

Until i seen the light.

Orange light and blue sparks shot in the direction of Lauren's house and then i heard the sound that was supposed to be a scream. Over a mile away i could still hear clearly into her room and the sounds of pain and bone snapping rang through my ears.

I turned and dashed to her house.

I was there in less than ten minutes.

The assault on her body was over in six. She passed out in seven.

I changed back into my human form and in barged in at nine.

Her body lay seemingly lifeless on the floor as I looked through the room for any clue of what happened.

Nothing out of the normal was there except her on the ground.

I scooped her up in my arms and listened closely.

Her heart was beating in a fast rhythm but her breathing was normal.

She was alive.

I sat on her bed with her resting in my lap and my arms wrapping tightly around her.

I was not letting her go until I knew for sure she was okay.

I sat there for what felt like hours, but was merely a few minutes, alert, while she rested against my chest.

I would catch myself staring at her and had to stop myself to thinking horrible thoughts like losing her.

She had been my best friend for ten years and i have loved her for eight and I've lied to her for 5 years.

I can't tell her who i am because if i do i would be putting her in danger beyond my understanding.

'I can't lose her now.' I thought to myself tears beginning to pool in my eyes.

I looked down and whispered lightly "Please wake up Lauren." My voice breaking as i fought back my emotions.

"Don't leave me here alone." I held back tears and sat there for a few seconds more until i felt her stir.

"Stop being such a baby." She mumbled

My heart leapt and my eyes darted to hers. They were still closed as she said "I'm fine, see?" As she opened her eyes and i seen that nothing about her was fine and it never will be again...

~~Lauren~~ Emmett's face poured fear when i looked into his eyes.

Was there something wrong?

His eyes never left mine as he spoke, his voice quiet. "Lauren, what happened?"

I stared up at him, he wasn't holding me tight anymore. Good.

I must've taken too long to reply because he spoke again.

"Now Lauren, tell me what happened." Anger hinted in his voice.

I began to explain the night and the moon, all the while confusion and fear shot through his eyes.

He never stopped staring at mine.

Once i finished the explanation he put me down on the bed, stood up and paced.

"How do you feel?" He asked, never looking at me or slowing down.

"A little achey but I'm fine, what are you freaking out about?"

He turned and looked at me. I could tell he was upset, his eyes stared into my soul with concern as if he was trying to tell me something without using words.

Emmett stopped pacing and sat in my desk chair, his head dropped to his hands.

The silence in the room grew.

"Emmett, what is going on. You're scaring me." I blurted, breaking the silence.

He looked up but his eyes weren't his.

They were glowing a dim yellow.

My heart fell down into my stomach and i held my breathe.

He stood and stared at me before turning to the desk and picking up a mirror.

We locked eyes, his still glowing as he approached me.

I was frozen with fear, i couldn't move or speak as he got closer.

He was at the bed.

Standing so close i could feel his warmth radiate off of him, he held out the mirror.

"Look." He said firmly.

I did, and his eyes were mine.

Where my hazel eyes once were, now glowed a dim yellow like his.

I stared for what seemed like an eternity, my mind trying to wrap my head around what was going on.

I was afraid but i didn't know of what anymore.

I guess of not knowing.

~~Emmett~~ She just sat there and stared at herself.

All of this happened because of the moon, because i opened her window...my mind froze.

She's a wolf. I did this to her.

Tears began to well in my eyes.

I placed the mirror down and returned to the chair, her eyes followed me.

I could see her mind turning with questions that only i could answer behind her eyes.

I began to speak.

"Lauren, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. You weren't even supposed to know about me." I said as calmly as i could muster.

Her yellow eyes squinted as she asked "What are you and what did you do?" I could hear the fear.

I caused this.

I began to explain everything.

"Lauren we are wolves, werewolves people call them. But you're different." I paused looking for the right words.

"Most of us are born into it, rarely is anyone bitten." I paused again.

"But once every 300 years, one is made by the moon."

I looked up from the ground to try and read her face but it was emotionless. Blank.

I could tell she was thinking but i didn't know what.

She finally spoke.

"What am I?" She said angry now the explanation had stopped.

"You are what we call the DemonWolf, born of unholy sources and picked by Lucifer himself." I froze.

"You can bring packs together in hard times or..." My voice began to shake, i didn't want to scare her. "Or destroy each one by yourself if you wanted."

"You have power none of us can achieve or beat."

She looked confused now.

The explanation had to keep going.

"There are millions more of us, we mainly travel in packs, ranging from three to thousands, it just depends on how strong the alpha is."

I stopped talking again. Knowing what i had to tell her next hurt me.

I've put her in the eyes of every wolf in the world.

I put her in a position she never asked for. All because I had opened a stupid window. I shook my head and continued.

"And now that you're here they will come after you and try to beat you to keep for themselves so you'll need to train."

She stood.

"How the hell am i supposed to train!!??" She yelled now, eyes blazing yellow.

"What do you want me to do, magically poof myself claws and fur??!! I'm not doing this!!"

I hated what i had to do next.

She was right, she couldn't magically turn into one... The first time.

I had to make her.

I stood up and the painless breaking began.

She dropped to the ground and scooted her back against the wall as i sank and my bones began to break and merge into my true form.

Within seconds i was done. Standing tall in front of her i met her eyes, emotions fought for their place.

Fear, curiosity, and i swear i seen her smile for a second.

In the end curiosity won.

She stood onto shaky legs and slowly walked towards me.

"Emmett? You still in there?" her voice low and fearful.

I sat down and looked at her.

She was going to hate the next part. She got closer until she was inches away, looking over my body with curious eyes, resting them once they reached mine.

I stood and lowered my head.

~~Lauren~~ "What are you doing?" I asked as he stood and dropped his head low to the ground.

His eyes filled with what looked like regret.

The the animal in front of me flashed his sharp canine teeth.

And the growl began.

The sound came from deep within and louder than i ever imagined an animal could make.

He crept closer.

"What are you doing. Stop it!"

My heart was beating faster than it ever had, my head was pounding.

He crept closer.

I stepped back until my back hit a wall, i looked to the door, it was open.

I could run.

But before i could move my foot he was inches away from my face, drool began to fall from his clenched teeth and from within he let out a bark that i knew could be heard streets over.

Then it began.

Fear flew from my body and the instinct to run vanished, it was as if he flipped a switch in my mind.

The pain started in my legs.

I dropped to the ground with the beast leaning over me, still growling as i screamed in pain as bones snapped up and down my body.

Claws started growing where my nails were, fur was sprouting.

Everything hurt so much.

I never realized Emmett had moved back and sat down and was now watching me writhe in pain as my body turned into something unfamiliar.

~~Emmet~~ What felt like an eternity for her was mere minutes for me.

The transformation was complete.

I turned her into the wolf, now it was the devils turn to finish it.

She finally stood on all fours, legs shaky and adjusting to this new feeling.

As soon as she gained strength and control in her legs red light lit the room up.

I sat there calmly, i heard stories about this.

I knew exactly what was going to happen, she was unaware and afraid.

She was off the ground in seconds, kicking her legs trying to get away but it was a futile attempt.

Fire erupted around her, i could tell she was panicking but i could do nothing but sit and watch the transformation continue.

She was enveloped in fire. It spun her slowly as smoke danced around her, her fur turned jet black and her yellow eyes flickered on and off.

Red and black flames clung to her body as it changed from wolf to human and then back to wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the flames evaporated into her body, the smokes dancing slowly dies.

She was returned to the floor with a soft thud.

She lay there in her transformation breathing heavily behind closed eyelids.

Black smoke emanating from her body as she lay there.

Her eyes opened and they were glowing a bright crimson red.

Looking at me with a calm that was unexpected.

She stood on legs that no longer shook.

Her eyes leaving mine, she tilted her head up.

Closing her eyes, she let out a howl filled with power and resonating for miles.

She was alerting every wolf within a 100 mile radius.

The message was clear, sending fear down the backs of me and everyone who heard.

"The DemonWolf has risen."