Rise of the Mausoleum Plunderer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was Kelly, yet She was not. Her hair had been set aflame, rivalling the sun for brightness in the mysterious smoke. The being's eyes glowed with similar intensity. She stared out unblinkingly into the jungle, appearing to look at nothing yet seeing all she surveyed. The figure was unclothed. Her large breasts and dripping, flaccid cock were on full display. What was modesty to a Goddess? There were no witnesses to her ascendance. Not yet. With her peerless senses, she reached out to find the nearest settlement.

Three hundred and five souls inhabited a small fishing village to the northwest. Even so removed from the world, they had access to the wonders that She had observed. Electricity. Wireless Communication. Good. In time, the Earth itself would be Her domain. They would venerate Her. They would service Her. They will yield in ecstasy to Her. The Goddess soared leisurely through the air toward Her first subjects...and the beginning of Her new reign.

12