Rise of the Roxo Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no of course not," said Milly, unable to completely hide her sarcasm.

As it happened, any need for interference was negated. By the end of lunch Milly had been totally won over and knew she was talking to her reincarnated princess.

After Beau departed, told she'd made a big impression, Milly who knew Meridian socially as well as professionally called her. The PA said Meridian could see them in fifteen minutes but only for ten minutes.

"Right sorry girls, we must do this quickly," said Meridian. "What is it?"

"You booked Wendy through you to play Princess Althea," Chesney said. "Well I had a rethink about my script and detected a sag two-thirds of the way through so recast that part. Althea is now murdered and returns reincarnated to take revenge. She is now extremely beautiful."

"God your make-up people will be hard-pressed to achieve that with Wendy."

"Yes and that's just it. She'll be fully paid out but we want someone on your books for those last three episodes to play Althea."

"Who?"

"Beau Brooke."

"No. How the hell did you find out she'd signed with me?"

"A guy with a false moustache and..."

"Don't bother. Do you best to persuade me."

Chesney said very carefully, "We know you have Beau under very intense training, doing much of it yourself. We are prepared to have you or your substitute on set role coaching Beau and continuing your own work with her. As director Milly promises minimal interference from our team."

"Okay, agreed. I'll talk to Beau and if she's keen, as she will be, I'll have a draft contact to you by 10:00 tomorrow morning. Now I really must go."

The two TV women kissed Meridian and left very happily.

"As soon as we sign and get control of Beau we get the PR department to make the announcement. If we do this properly Milly it will blow our ratings through the roof because viewers will be interested if there's more to the Roxo Girl than her looks and body."

"Oh I'm make that happen. I'm a mistress of exploitation Chesney. It's my profession."

* * *

Harry took Beau to dinner that night and was disappointed she arrived almost disguised rather than dressed sexily.

"Sorry about my look. Meridian wants me to minimize public recognition. I'm to hit the small screen with a big bang. In the meantime she has my lined up for auditioning for the lead in an off-Broadway play booked for a four-week season. She says this has come a little two early for her preference but it appears I'm gaining momentum without anyone really trying. On the evening of my first day's rehearsal as Princess Althea, Marcy will interview me on 'New York Live'.

"Great, that has huge ratings. What did Meridian say about that?"

"She sighed and said what the hell; when momentum starts for an actor, just let it be."

"Do you agree with that?

"Yes Harry. It's the principle of dynamics. Now for something personal, are you in the position to seduce me. I've been told you're not married or going steady."

"God how can one have a private life in New York? I thought we'd have to have a few dates before, um, that."

"I believe I know you well enough Harry. But if there's something about me that leaves you cold..."

"No no. My cleaning lady was in today so my apartment will be tidy. Let's make tonight the big night."

"Oh great."

"May I kiss you?"

"Go right ahead Harry. That has always preceded the shafting in my experience."

Harry laughed and said that was a great line. He moved his chair around and then kissed her, long and steadily."

"Wow Harry."

"Thanks Beau. My pleasure."

They just stared across at one another in the elevator as other people were in it.

The apartment looked too masculine for Beau but she accepted the reason for that. The night views were amazing.

"Um coffee?"

"No thank you. Please undress me Harry."

On the sofa as Harry got a good rhythm going, Beau lifted her legs on to his shoulders and groaned at the feeling of more sensations. Encouraged Harry stuck a wet finger into her anus and Beau shrieked, "Harry what the fuck?" and creamed over him.

He was mortified momentarily until she gave him a huge smile and said, "God you can really fuck."

"Ready to go again."

She nodded and received a really toothy smile.

They later staggered to Harry's bed exhausted, not bothering to shower. When he awoke just after 6:00 he heard the shower going and was napping when Beau flopped over him, still all wet, and cooed, "Ready to go again Harry?

"Ooh yeah."

She spun round to attend to his dick and with that bulging out her left cheek she pushed back her pussy into the waiting mouth.

"Oooh, oooh," she gurgled, as Harry's tongue went exploring followed by two eager fingers.

* * *

Marcy was interviewed on set.

"You look gorgeous Princess Althea."

"Why do you say that, are you gay?"

Marcy's alarmed reaction indicated this wasn't a scripted or rehearsed interview. "Beau, for goodness sake. You are a friend and know I'm happily married."

"I was teasing, simply cutting through the pleasantries and you know how most people in New York appear focused on sex."

"No I didn't Beau. According to the Sunday Newspapers you appear to be getting your share. They claim you are living with TV personality Harry Mews."

"Indeed and Harry said I could confirm that because he expected you to ask that question. He's such a lovely guy. In case you viewers are unsure which Harry Mews that is he fronts the very popular 'This Really Is Show Bus' on a rival TV channel but I suppose I wasn't suppose to mention the name of the program was I?"

"No, bad girl. And don't use that F-word either."

"I have never been to France."

They laughed and Beau said, "I don't suppose you will ask what is my favored brand of condom?"

"No definitely not. What brought you to New York?"

"My love of theater and to find someone who could grove me to act exceptionally well."

"And?"

"By chance I walked into the office of a theatrical agent and just before I was kicked out for not having a referral, Geoffrey Blake came out of his office and recognized me. He said he specialized in representing older people seeking character parts so referred me to his baby sister."

"The hugely influential Meridian Blake?"

"Yes. And she put me into incubation, meaning full on advanced drama coaching, taking many of the sessions herself. Meridian is so wonderful. She really is star quality."

"And you?"

"She says she's been waiting all her years as an agent for someone like me to come along. She simply believes I have what it takes. We'll just have to see where it takes me. Well I met Harry at breakfast in a diner and he came over to buy condoms. No, I joke. He'd recognized me and just wanted to say hi."

Marcy laughed and said, "I bet."

Beau grinned and said, "I thought that too. Harry knew you and knew about your head of drama's despair in the search to find a new face to play the reincarnated Princess Althea and of course that's how things go in the entertainment business, through connections."

"And you won that part and tomorrow night you open off Broadway in a lead role. It's all happening for you, isn't it?"

"Yes, as Meridian says I have momentum."

"What is your role in the month-long play?"

"The play is called 'The Deceit of Kirsty Blackmore.' I play the role of Kirsty who's the wife of a clergyman but three nights a week she stands in the city's red light district lightly clad and soliciting."

"What for sex?"

"Yes."

"Oh goodness. But she must wiggle out at the end, having redeemed herself?"

"One could arrive at that conclusion."

"Oh spoken like a trooper Beau. Now this beautiful gown you are wearing. It must take a week getting dressed and undressed?"

"You are daring me, aren't you?"

"No, Beau, please do nothing. This show screens in family time."

Beau smiled at camera and said, "I just unhook on this shoulder, unhook on this shoulder, wriggle and loll!"

As the grown fell to the ground the camera Beau was facing zoomed in. Beau was wearing shoes, lace panties and a white bustier, bulging at the top.

"Oh Beau, please say this wasn't rehearsed. My studio heads will be angry if it were."

"No it was not rehearsed. I just figured this was an entertainment program so acted accordingly. Everything that ought to be covered is covered so what's the beef? So you think I have good legs?"

"You have amazing legs and that's been a revelation. Well thank you rising actress Beau Brooke who today began rehearsing as the new lead in this TV station's annual blockbuster drama series due to start screening in two months. We'll talk more about the series next month and perhaps to Beau again providing she's not banned from appearing on TV anywhere worldwide. Good night everyone. This is Marcy Stockman in New York."

"God you were audacious," Macy sighed, standing for her mike to be unhooked.

"You are a great interviewer Macy. I found myself just being towed along."

"I bet."

They laughed and the stage manage came up and said, "Great interview ladies. The print media will now be baying for you Miss Brooke."

The stage manager was correct. Marcy spent the next ten days doing interviews for newspapers and magazines and appeared on two shows on radio.

"You are going well darling," Meridian advised. "But hold back a little and work on giving the media something fresh. You should now give no more than two interviews a month to avoid becoming over exposed. And don't strip off again. You are not in burlesque."

Beau curtsied and said, "Yes Ma'am."

Meridian had been sore with Beau at not taking up with her son but then discovered he was living with a woman and there were rumors of other women. So she told Beau, "Please darling, have nothing to do with him. He's just like his father whoever he was."

Beau noted that quotation in her diary in case at the end of her career, if there was to be one, she'd be asked to write her memoirs for publication.

CHAPTER 4

Nine months later, following great reviews including for her dynamic acting at the brutal and reincarnated Princess Althea, Beau was two nights away from ending her second lead on Broadway in a successful adaptation of a Hollywood film featuring long-term problems arising from childhood neglect.

An overweight guy, bearded and in a flashy blue suit stepped in front of her as she entered the bar reserved for the cast after the show.

"Miss Brooke, may we talk for one minute."

"Yes," Beau said pleasantly, wondering if this guy represented New York mafia. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes immensely as did my wife."

"Then invite her to join us for a drink."

"She's gone with our party to another bar. I'm Kurt Gibson. I make films."

"Yes I know you do but the beard is new?"

"Yes, I'm growing it in case I am nominated for the awards."

"Well the Academy ought to recognize you. Your films have huge impact, being gritty and riddled with spooky mood."

"I admire that phrasing."

"Thank you. So you want me to appear in one of your films. Isn't this what we have agents for?'

"I was told you don't do film. So I've taken this opportunity for the direct approach."

"I'm interested and here's my agent's card. I haven't done film because no one has bothered to ask. Come and let my buy you a drink and tell me what are your family interests. We don't want to upset our agents."

As Kurt was leaving he said, "I have to tell you this because you'll want to know. Today I purchased the film rights to Chesney Brown's book published ten years ago..."

"Eloise."

"Have you read it?"

"Yes, twice. You see me as Eloise, don't you?"

"Absolutely."

"One has these thoughts. I read it the second time because I had this strange and possibly arrogant feeling the role was written for me."

"And?"

"Phone Meridian in the morning at 7:30 before she leaves for work Kurt and let's see if we can combine exceptionally well and get your film some Academy Awards. Will it matter if I marry the guy I'm living with. I'm thinking of asking him."

"No. Happily married actresses in demanding roles are just that. Happy."

THE END