Rise of the Sexbies Pt. 02

Story Info
Harley helps Stronghold. The couple faces danger.
8.6k words
4.57
4.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story is for Adults Only. If you are underage, exit now. Make sure to store this book where minors cannot access it. This book contains graphic language and scenes of sexual acts. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18 years old. All sexual acts are consenting. This story may portray scenes of intercourse, voyeur, outercourse, and Fellatio.

Thank you for reading and leaving a review.

*****

After unpacking, the travelers enjoyed an energy bar and water from the canteen. During the meal, Stronghold started to strip and clean both of his pistols. As he used the cleaning kit in his back, he looked up at Harley. She was removing her boots and preparing to rest.

"Have you ever cleaned your gun?"

"Not really. Why?"

"While I'm cleaning mine, I can clean yours."

Harley handed her weapon to him. She watched as he removed the clip with six bullets and used the barrel brush to start cleaning. After oiling the gun and reloading it, he handed the Kimber to Harley.

"Do you only have six bullets?" Stronghold asked.

"Yep."

Stronghold dug through his pack and withdrew a baggie with a dozen .45 caliber bullets inside it. He held the bag up. "I have these you can use," Stronghold stated tossing her the sandwich baggie. "Keep them in your pack. Plus, I have a backup Glock 9mm you can use if needed." His eyes lock on Harley's. Her sweet smile surprised him.

"Thanks, Captain. You're sweet for a pervert," Harley replied. Pervert sounded inviting and dirty with her soft southern accent.

3

Stronghold started to wake. The couple had fallen asleep next to each other. They used some flatten cardboard for a make-shift bed. The cardboard bed kept them off the ground, at least. Stronghold had given Harley his jacket to cover with so she felt more comfortable. The friendly gesture was met with a kiss on the cheek for bed. Stronghold was out ten seconds after his head hit his pack.

Now, as Stronghold woke, he had a feeling that had to be false. It was strange to wake with morning 'wood' in a hot zone. Usually, water was sparse so, the need for urinating was minimum. The feeling of his dick rock hard was unexpected. However, the feeling of soft full lips suctioned around his dick was a dream. A magical wonderful porn infested dream. But, as his eyes adjusted, the view his eyes were blessed with confirmed the magical wonderful porn infested dream was a reality.

"Harley!! Oh... What?"

"Sucking your fucking cock," replied Harley with one hand holding his member at the base and the other propping her up off the ground. She turned back to his cock and resumed her task.

"I can see and feel that, God, can I feel it," Stronghold said. A moan escaped his lips as his eye widen to show his confusion. "But, why?"

"Because I woke up and thought, 'why not!'"

"Really?"

"No, dumbass. You started moaning an hour ago, and you've been like this for thirty minutes," Harley stated motioning to his cock as she shook it. "I figured, like yesterday, you needed help, Captain." Her tone softened at the end.

"Oooo mmm you're amazing Harley. Wow," Stronghold moaned as the sex goddess resumed orally pleasuring his manhood. Her lips took three to four inches in her mouth, and her hand worked up and down the remaining shaft.

Stronghold's head and shoulders were propped up by his pack. The heighten position allowed him to take in Harley's gift of pleasure. He saw her endowed breasts hang and swing with the motion of her oral artwork. Her thick full figure was inviting which encouraged his hand to move under her chest. It's magical the shirt still contained her breasts. His thumb felt the exposed portion of her breast as he palms her bosom.

"You want me to fucking stop?" Harley said removing her mouth from his dick for the third time. She felt his hand gently grope her breast.

"No, god, please don't, Harley!"

"Don't touch my fucking boobs, Captain Pervert."

"Ok... OK, sorry. It's hard not to," Stronghold replied as he released her chest and moved his hand to her thigh near him. "Just not your breasts?"

"Yes. OK?"

"Absolutely, promise, Harley. Please continue!"

With his plea, she resumed her falacio. Her past boyfriends always enjoyed her blowjobs, but usually, she was able to handle a dick, better than Captain Stronghold's dick. He stretched her lips apart to just accommodate the head in her mouth. Then, after a couple inches, she felt like her mouth was fuller than a stuffed turkey. Plus, she had never done this longer than sixty seconds. Now, it was going on ten minutes. She decided to up her game.

Harley was on her knees as she knelt at a 45-degree angle to Stronghold. When she adjusted her position, she released his cock and placed the hand holding his member on the ground on the side opposite of her knees. This new position moved her knee next to his side and caused his legs to spread apart. Her hand that was on the ground supporting her originally cupped his enlarged testicles. Harley started to massage his balls when she feels Stronghold's hand grope her full round ass. His hand kneads her rear as her hand kneads his nuts.

Since Harley decided to remove her shorts to be comfortable while sleeping, Stronghold's hand rested on her bare ass in her G-string panties. With one hand supporting her and the other rubbing his testicles, Harley started push-up on her knees causing her lips to trace the length of his rigid shaft. When she resumed her up and down vacuum suction on his swollen cock, she felt his fingers lower down and trace over her moist crotch over the top of her panties. She paused her pistoling suction, and noticed, as she paused, his fingers paused. She thought, 'He must be waiting to see if I stop him'.

Whens Harley didn't yell at him, Stronghold slid his index finger under her panties and inside her warm wetness. He felt her tighten around him. Letting his head rest back on his pack, he moaned, and her moans matched the rhythm of his fingering. As his finger slid in her, she released a soft moan around his tool. Then, as she moans down his rigid member in her mouth, the vibration raised his pleasure causing his moans to escape louder.

Leaning his head back up, he watched her heavenly oral skills. He withdrew his index finger and used it to hold back her panties. Then, he slid his middle finger deep inside her hot box. His palm rested on her hairy bush. The placement of his hand caused the edge of his palm to rub over her sensitive clitoris. The endowed middle finger increased its pace and his palm stimulated her closer to pleasure.

As she continued to work her magic with her mouth, she felt his hand adjust. A gasp left her lips around his cock as the sizable middle appendix entered her depths. She continued to knead his swollen testicles as her mouth's pace continued. As she felt his finger set pace to her pace, the stimulation drove her closer to her own orgasm.

Harley pleasured his engorged manhood at a rate no mere man can stand. When Stronghold matched his insertion's pace to her vacuuming pace, the couple moaned louder. Her body tensed when she felt his body tense. The pair only lasted a few more moments before they both erupted. Her pussy tightened around his finger, and on cue, he left his finger partly in her and slightly pulses it through her orgasm.

"Ooo Captain," escaped her lips.

Stronghold felt his shaft and testicles tighten. With Harley's in creditable pace, he sensed his loins boiling. Almost on cue, he noticed her body tighten around his finger. Sensing her pleasure was in the course of boiling, he ceased his thrusting in her. He slightly moved his finger. When he heard her moan his name, he knew his prostate was about to erupt in pleasure. A brief moment prior to his explosion, he said, "Harley, I'm gonn...,"

With no more warning, his steel member erupted. To his surprise, Harley didn't jump away from his fire hose. She, like him, paused her act. She held her lips tightly around it, and she used her tongue on his shaft with the upper quarter inside her mouth. Her lips hum as his dick blasted semen to the back of her throat. No decision was needed with the first pulse since the fire hose's blast slid down her throat into her stomach. As Stronghold felt her tight love tunnel vibrate in pleasure around his finger, he felt his pleasure continue to blast past her lips and on her tongue.

When the steel rod fired the first blast down her throat, Harley was in the vortex of her orgasm overtaking her. Allowing this military man something she had not allowed anyone, she let his steel cock pulse and fills her mouth. With her pleasure erupting with his, she sensed her mouth being engorged.

As her mouth over filled, the white thick salty fluid spilt past her lips and slid back down the shaft pulsing between her lips. A full ten seconds later, the couple's climaxes ended. As Harley straightened up, Stronghold removed his finger from inside her. Without thinking, she licked her lips and swallowed the remaining seed glistening on her red lips.

"Looks like you need the towels this time," Harley said with a smirk on her lips.

"I don't fucking care. Shit, I can die now."

With a giggle, Harley said, "Fucking drama queen. Guess, I sucked the curses out of you," They both laughed. "We need to find some gas, Captain Drama."

"You're right."

4

"Let's check the mall, first. Maybe we can find some supplies, clothes for you, and containers for gas. Then, the gas station behind it."

"Sir, yes sir," Harley replied with a salute.

The first store in the row of stores had part of its sign still up on the outside of the store. The letters, 'XXX', could be made out. The door on the store was intact, and Stronghold opened it to let Harley inside. Stronghold held a gun in his right hand, and Harley holds his 9mm Glock in her hand. She had her weapon tucked behind her back.

"What do you think 'XXX' stands for?" Harley asked entering the store.

"I don't know. Guess, we'll see."

Searching the store they didn't find anything. Throughout most of the store, the shelves were empty or turned over. At the front, a cash register was destroyed. The glass case next to the register was broken and empty. When they were about to leave, Stronghold lifted a smaller shelf up and flipped it over. Underneath, he found some packages. On the front of each pack was a picture of a model in a sexy outfit. He looked over at Harley and handed her a pack with a gigantic smile on his face.

"I found you some clothes."

One look at the girl on the cover in a half top and short skirt, Harley's eyes glanced from the package to Stronghold. His amused look confirmed her suspicions. Her hand rested on her hip and her head tilted as she said, "Are you fucking kidding me!?

"Well, it's clothing."

"It's fucking slutty whore clothes. Is that how you think of me?

"Yes, I set this whole adventure up and planted these outfits to be found."

"Don't get sarcastic with me, Captain Pervert," Harley hissed. Then, she let out an aggravated, "Uggh," as she stomped her foot on the ground. With limited supplies in a Hot Zone, she knew any type of clothing is an asset.

"It's clothes. It's up to you. Maybe, we can find a ninja outfit."

"Fuck! You! Ass! Hole!" Harley said holding up both middle fingers to him. Even the hand holding the firearm flicked him off.

Stronghold smiled and looked through the pile for her. He handed her another outfit like the first one. "You can try this on. Be my cheerleader," he said with the ear to ear smile not leaving his face.

Taking the pack, Harley said, "Fuck you. Turn around."

Stronghold obeyed. He turned his back to Harley while she changed. She continued to curse him as she tried on the new outfit. After a few minutes, Stronghold heard her tell him to turn around. Before his eyes fully adjusted, his jaw dropped to the ground.

Harley's new outfit completely covered the underside of her mountainous breasts. The top's lower band clings tightly over her ribcage revealing most of her mid-drift. The top is so tight a bra is not needed which is good since Harley doesn't own one.

How her old shirt revealed the bottom of her marvelous breasts, the top of the new outfit revealed the top half of her immense breasts. Her new white top was tight which lifted her voluptuous chest high, like before, it displayed her grand canyon of cleavage with the hint on areola. When he mentally combined the appearance of her chest in the first shirt with the current shirt, he almost had seen her topless.

Now, the skirt of this outfit covered her full plump rear-end, but it teased with the possibility of a gentle breeze lifting and revealing her ass completely. Harley had on her boots. Stronghold had no clue if the new outfit came with panties or if Harley removed hers. But, one good breeze, he'll know.

"Wow. It looks great, and smells sweet," commented Stronghold about the outfit's perfume smell.

"Fuck you, I look like a whore."

"Your southern accent makes you cute even when you're pissed."

"Fuck you," Harley replied with a smile.

"We can keep looking around the mall on the way to find gas. We might find more clothes or other supplies. Stay close behind me."

"After you, Captain Pervert."

Harley strapped on her pack with her old dirty clothes inside. She followed just behind Stronghold. When at the exit of the store just before entering the mall, Stronghold paused and didn't move. She waited a few a minutes, but when he didn't move or speak, she said, "What?"

Stronghold didn't reply with words, he replied with actions. He unstraped his pack and lowered it to the ground. He took just half a step forward then paused as he stared into the mall.

With no communication from him, Harley tried again, "What's a matter?"

Starting to get pissed, she stepped around him to see what had his undivided attention. Pissed off she said, "What the fu..." Then, she saw what had his attention, a sexbie orgy.

About two feet into the mall in the open area between the stores, a sexbie orgy was underway. The travelers should have been on alert for sexbies since inside buildings tend to be their hangout. They like to be out of the weather in a safer environment. Harley viewed one alpha female with one beta female and six males. It was an average pack.

The alpha female was riding on top of one male with a male in her mouth. She had her hand on the ground helping her bend to accomplish her falacio. The alpha's free hand was slowly masturbating another male lying on the ground. The beta female was lying on the mall's floor with a male between her legs and another kneeling over her head thrusting deep down her throat. Betas were always the submissive ones. The final male was asleep nearby. The entire pack was nude.

Looking back to Stronghold, Harley saw his eyes were glazing over and his mouth was stuck open. She knew his conversion had started. In a first attempt to pull him back, she slapped him hard across the cheek. When he had no reaction, she yelled, "FUCK!!" out loud.

Harley unstrapped her pack and set it on the ground. Bending down to drop her pack, she noticed Stronghold's pant tent was raging. His conversation had moved to his cock. His manhood was a steel rod. She stood and slapped his face, again. It had zero effect like the first slap.

Harley had only one idea to pull Stronghold's attention off the sexbies and attempt to bring his attention back to her before true conversion. She undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Once loosen, his pants fell to the ground. With his steel rod exposed, she started to stroke his member.

While stroking his rigid cock, she slapped him a third time. His empty reaction caused another, "Fuck!" to escape her lips. In an attempt to up her attention, she knelt down and took his swollen tool into her mouth. After a couple strokes with her mouth, she said, "Captain, snap out of it."

Harley increased her sucking for a second. Then, she paused yelling, "Captain! I'm sucking your cock!!" There was no risk of physical harm from a sexbie, so Harley wasn't concerned about being loud. She was concern that Stronghold was falling deeper into his trance. She had one final idea. Standing, she placed both hands on his chest. When she pushed with all of her might, Harley was only able to turn him slightly away from the pack.

Stronghold's back was against the XXX store's wall. The movement caused him to lose visual contact of the orgy. Harley hoped the loss of visual contact and her last idea will bring him back. She placed both arms around his neck as she leaped onto him. Her legs wrapped around his waist to help hold herself up. Harley released one hand from her grip around his neck and stretched with the other, so she can bend and reach his steel manhood.

When she was able to grip his steel cock, she lifted it up and directed it to her warm open womanhood. With her straddling his waist and her lack of panties, her warm moist entrance was accessible. As she felt his steel bat slap into her rear-end, she rose up so the purple head was aligned with her wet opening. She lowered down slightly as she felt the steel bat stretch her entrance.

"Fuck, you big dick bastard. Snap out of it!"

Harley was able to lower down a few inches before the invasion reached the peak she was accepting. She rose up feeling his manhood slowly slide out to the peak before coming out of her. She leaned closer to his ear as she yelled, "Captain!"

Harley was able to raise and lower a few times. She felt her thighs burn and her breathing was heavy from the excursion. She moaned out loud in sorrow with her eyes closed, "Sorry Captain, I can't continue." The burning in her legs was growing exponential by the second. She didn't have the stamina to continue. It seemed worthless.

Since her eyes were shut tight, Harley didn't notice Stronghold's eyes start to clear. His mind started to register her saying, 'Sorry'. He was confused and unsure what's going on, but he had an idea. His hands moved up from dangling lifeless and grasped the underside of her thick thighs. His biceps bulged under his sleeves as he lifted her entire weight easily. Stronghold said, "Harley, What?"

Harley squeezed her eyes tight as she fought excursion, but she didn't want to lose him. However, she was out of ideas. A tear started to roll down her cheek when she heard his voice and felt him lift her. With Stronghold supporting her entire weight, the burning in her thighs eased. She opened her damp eyes as she said, "Captain, you're back. Thank god, you were converting."

"You saved me, Harley. Thanks, again."

Stronghold felt her arms tighten around his neck and she started raising and falling on his dick inside of her. Even though he snapped out of conversion, Harley was continuing to fuck him. With a deep moan, he said, "Sure you want this?"

"Yes."

With the one word reply, Stronghold turned 180 degrees to press Harley's back against the wall where he was leaning. His eyes locked on her eyes as he leaned closer. Their lips pressed together. As Stronghold took over inserting his steel bat inside her, the lovers parted their lips and kissed deeply. Stronghold's hands held and squeezed Harley's plump ass. His pace increased.

"Harley, I'm close," Stronghold said between passionate kisses. Her hot pleasure was gripping his manhood tighter than he ever experienced. The sensation was overwhelming.

"Take me, Captain. I'm yours," Harley moaned.

The position allowed about five inches of his impressive manhood to penetrate. But, with Harley's passionate moans and kisses, he tried to touch her depth. His rigid rod moved at a steady pace. As his grip on her rear tightened, Harley knew what was about to come. Then, his steel bat swelled and started to twitch inside, so she knew exact what the rush of hot fluid inside her was. She felt his pulse for about ten full seconds before finally stopping.