Rise of the Sexbies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your mother a fucking horse?"

"Funny, it's the lack of Z3 pills."

Harley reached out one hand then the other. Each hand alone was unable to encircle his hot member, but her hands together make it around the tool. She lowered her left hand over her right hand to fully grip his manhood. She slowly started to stroke him.

Stronghold lowered his hand to her face. He tilted her head up to him. With a hand on her chin, he bent to press his lips to hers. He started kissing her as he felt her hand's pace increase. Her hand was tight, and her silk touch drove him close to finishing in seconds. The hand on her chin brushed down her neck and continued to her chest. His hands are large for a man, but his hand only covered half of her breast.

One hand left the bat size cock and moved his hand away from her chest. She said, "Touch my tits again, and I won't touch your dick." She looked at his monster and the tennis balls underneath. Her free hand cupped his hairy testicles. "Or, these."

"Yes, ma'am. I won't. God, you're hot. I wasn't thinking."

"So, you think I'm sexy, Captain."

Hearing her call him any name, he stiffened with pleasure. Her hand caressing his swollen nuts added to the pleasure. The soft smooth hand gripping his stiff rod moved faster as she started to genteelly squeeze his tennis balls. The sensation of her nails pressing under his sack into his sternum drove him over the edge.

"That's it, Harley. Ohhh shit," Stronghold moaned as his testicles tensed and his manhood pulsed. "I'm gonna cum."

With just a split moment to react, she leaned to the left as her hand slanted his cock to the right. The bat swelled in her hand. Her fingers covered less than three-fourths of it. Then, it pulsed in her hand, and she felt his orgasm move down his shaft ending with white streams jet rocketing out the red/purple head. The stream was so strong it shot over her right shoulder and behind the metal desk on the door. By the time she watched the first pulse end, it was followed by three more loads. Each load was less than the one prior, so at this point, Harley figured Captain Stronghold was finished. Then, a final tremor pulsed out and on to her chest when she lowers one hand.

"What the fuck! Are you part fire hose, too?"

Stronghold relaxed with a long satisfying moan. "Oooo, Harley. That was...awesome. Sorry, I have some rags to clean up for the night," he said pulling out two thin pieces of fabric from the side of his pack.

2

After unpacking, the travelers enjoyed an energy bar and water from the canteen. During the meal, Stronghold started to strip and clean both of his pistols. As he used the cleaning kit in his back, he looked up at Harley. She was removing her boots and preparing to rest.

"Have you ever cleaned your gun?"

"Not really. Why?"

"While I'm cleaning mine, I can clean yours."

Harley handed her weapon to him. She watched as he removed the clip with six bullets and used the barrel brush to start cleaning. After oiling the gun and reloading it, he handed the Kimber to Harley.

"Do you only have six bullets?" Stronghold asked.

"Yep."

Stronghold dug through his pack and withdrew a baggie with a dozen .45 caliber bullets inside it. He held the bag up. "I have these you can use," Stronghold stated tossing her the sandwich baggie. "Keep them in your pack. Plus, I have a backup Glock 9mm you can use if needed." His eyes lock on Harley's. Her sweet smile surprised him.

"Thanks, Captain. You're sweet for a pervert," Harley replied. Pervert sounded inviting and dirty with her soft southern accent.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Copyright © 2017-2018 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.